Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#830319 Dec 29, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Dave,
I see you're still having trouble connecting the dots.
The killing of Osama bin Laden would have been all but impossible without a massive military build-up in Afghanistan.
That hardware and intelligence gathering network was put in place long before the current ditherer-in-chief strolled onto the scene.
Don't make me take you apart again, Dave.
loose

That's absurd. But it is to be expected coming from our resident moron bedpan changer.

A small team of Seals killed OBL in Pakistan.

What did all our forces in Afganistan have to do with it??

Nothing!!

The Afgan War was a failure because Bush blew it. He had a great chance to get OBL at Tora Bora, but blew it.

Bush's intel was a disaster. Bush was out of office almost 4 years, yet you stupidly want to give him credit for getting OBL??

You're even more ignorant than I thought.

Obama rebuilt the intel, and they found OBL. End of story.

You've run away from me frequently, even pleading for a truce.

Let's hear some of your 'take me apart' bullcrap concerning me.

I'll be waiting, you loser.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#830320 Dec 29, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
America wants free stuff until there is no more free stuff and we run out of money and food like in Greece.
Barrack Claus won because he promised more and more and more not because he is intelligent or loving or a leader!!!
And the liberal media worked overtime to protect him!
And Hillary is sick and can not testify!!!
And liberals really believe that!!!
Hillary will never talk. This administration is the stuff of Masterpeice Theatre.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#830321 Dec 29, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>How is it, you can't explain it??
I can and have repeatedly but its a waste of time with you nimrods.

Location hidden

#830322 Dec 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "location hidden" is very informative.
It has occurred to me that y'all use multiple ID's to increase your numbers, kind of a Beau Geste sort of thing.

Location hidden

#830323 Dec 29, 2012
flack wrote:
That should be 'Too much beer in the fridge.' Stupid keyboard.
There's no such thing.
Barry Obama -hell yeah

Chicago, IL

#830325 Dec 29, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Afghanistan nor Iraq attacked us so tell me again how we didn't start it.
No war on Bananastan nor Iraq was ever declared . We just went in to take care of business . Just like Clinton did after 1993 World Trade Center muslim terror attack
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#830326 Dec 29, 2012
December 28, 2012

Al Qaeda Disbands; Says Job of Destroying U.S. Economy Now in Congress’s Hands

Posted by Andy Borowitz
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The international terror group known as Al Qaeda announced its dissolution today, saying that “our mission of destroying the American economy is now in the capable hands of the U.S. Congress.”

In an official statement published on the group’s website, the current leader of Al Qaeda said that Congress’s conduct during the so-called “fiscal-cliff” showdown convinced the terrorists that they had been outdone.

“We’ve been working overtime trying to come up with ways to terrorize the American people and wreck their economy,” said the statement from Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri.“But even we couldn’t come up with something like this.”

“As terrorists, every now and then you have to step back and admire when someone else has beaten you at your own game,” he said.“This is one of those times.”

The Al Qaeda leader was fulsome in his praise for congressional leaders, saying,“We have made many scary videos in our time but none of them were as terrifying as Mitch McConnell.”

As for the future of Al Qaeda, the statement said that it would no longer be a terror network but would become “more of a social network,” offering reviews of new music, movies and video games.

In its first movie review, Al Qaeda gave the film “Zero Dark Thirty” two thumbs down.

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#830327 Dec 29, 2012
flack wrote:
That should be 'Too much beer in the fridge.' Stupid keyboard.
Be patient young Flacko, that beer will be gone before you know it.

Chili sounds good___but ham too sounds good to me at this point, omelettes, sandwiches, with au gratin potatoes and finally tonight on homemade Hawaiian Pizzas (ham-pineapple) to honor the birthplace of our Commander in Chief.

Location hidden

#830328 Dec 29, 2012
Barry Obama -hell yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No war on Bananastan nor Iraq was ever declared . We just went in to take care of business . Just like Clinton did after 1993 World Trade Center muslim terror attack
You call more than 10 years of protracted warfare "tak[ing] care of business"???
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#830329 Dec 29, 2012
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It has occurred to me that y'all use multiple ID's to increase your numbers, kind of a Beau Geste sort of thing.
Can you just imagine? Kerrriiist, they're effed up en la cabeza.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#830330 Dec 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If we knowingly allow them to do so, then "yes."
The trouble with Afghanistan is that it had/has no functioning government, and the Taliban WAS the government.
You assume the Taliban knew & approved Bin Laden's plans.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#830331 Dec 29, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's absurd. But it is to be expected coming from our resident moron bedpan changer.
A small team of Seals killed OBL in Pakistan.
What did all our forces in Afganistan have to do with it??
Nothing!!
The Afgan War was a failure because Bush blew it. He had a great chance to get OBL at Tora Bora, but blew it.
Bush's intel was a disaster. Bush was out of office almost 4 years, yet you stupidly want to give him credit for getting OBL??
You're even more ignorant than I thought.
Obama rebuilt the intel, and they found OBL. End of story.
You've run away from me frequently, even pleading for a truce.
Let's hear some of your 'take me apart' bullcrap concerning me.
I'll be waiting, you loser.
Scumbag Loose remains a birther. Takes all kinds I guess.

Loysville, PA

#830332 Dec 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Over the (imaginary) cliff" is preferable, because it includes spending cuts and the pain is shared by all.
You lefties like sharing with others, don't you?

Our economy is not strong enough to survive the fiscal cliff.

The problem with you right whiners is that you lived high on the hog under Bush & now, when that living brought down the US economy you think we need massive sending cuts,.

Massive spending cuts will create massive job losses & push us into another recession or worse.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#830333 Dec 29, 2012
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing.
Good thing I have two. Wouldn't have room for the food. You're right never enough!!!

Location hidden

#830334 Dec 29, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
Or, prove me wrong. Answer this question:
Where are you going to get the money from to pay for Obama's government?
If you can't answer this question, you're an idiot.
You really like to ask stupid questions, don't you??

And here you were telling everyone lies about your being in the oil industry!!

If you had half a brain,you'd know that a new era of oil and ng riches are coming our way!!

America will surpass Saudi Arabia in energy production by 2020!!

Leading to wealth for the USA!!

I won't bother to go further, it'll fly way over your inbred head.

BTW, why do you continually ask stupid questions?? Don't you have a brain to think with??

Location hidden

#830335 Dec 29, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan attacked us, idiot. Perhaps you were in a coma on 9/11(/2001)
And, it would have been very, very foolish to leave Saddam Hussein in our rear with a rebuilt war machine and WMDs (according to Valerie Plame, that is).
)))))))))
Afganistan never attacked us!!

Look it up, dweeb!!

Boy, you must have taken extra stupid pills again!!

Ob course, with your penchant for lying..........

Loysville, PA

#830336 Dec 29, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Bush put too much GOOD faith in BAD people.
Anything else? DUHMMY.
(BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET--AMERICA NEEDS ONE-Four years is three years and ten months too long with OUT one!!!!)
So he never cut taxes at a time of war & government expansion. He never went into two wars he should have avoided. He never pushed unfunded expansions to Medicare.

Nope none of it.

See I knew exactly what you are A bush lover who casts little blame on him despite Bush driving the bus that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years.

Every time you whine about a balanced budget, I laugh at just how f*cking stupid you are. We had it & Bush killed it.

Location hidden

#830337 Dec 29, 2012
Liberal elite, holding up illegal ammunition magazines, and little birds...

"...To Howard Kurtz & Co., it’s “obvious” that Gregory didn’t intend to commit a crime. But, in a land choked with laws,“obviousness” is one of the first casualties — and “obviously” innocent citizens have their “obviously” well-intentioned actions criminalized every minute of the day. Not far away from David Gregory, across the Virginia border, eleven-year-old Skylar Capo made the mistake of rescuing a woodpecker from the jaws of a cat and nursing him back to health for a couple of days. For her pains, a federal Fish & Wildlife gauleiter accompanied by state troopers descended on her house, charged her with illegal transportation of a protected species, issued her a $535 fine, and made her cry. Why is it so “obvious” that David Gregory deserves to be treated more leniently than a sixth grader? Because he’s got a TV show and she hasn’t"

Liberalism sucks...

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/336573... #

Location hidden

#830338 Dec 29, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
When fully half of the top 1% of the wealthiest people in the entire United States live next to Washington, D.C., that should be a sign nobody can ignore that the government is consuming way, way too much money from the economy.
Stop the insanity.
The fiscal cliff was the only sane thing that our government did in the past 4 years.
Now, no more debt. Not for any reason. Make the government grow up and live within the means the economy can realistically be expected to afford.
Spoken like the true idiot you are.

No wonder your side got your ass whupped in the elections.

Location hidden

#830339 Dec 29, 2012
From the 'can't polish a turd' department...

"Silicon Valley Ditches Green Energy"

"The Wall Street Journal reports that Silicon Valley venture capitalists are learning what the rest of us have known for some time: most green energy projects simply aren’t profitable. A recent survey of venture capitalists suggests that these investors are preparing to pull their money out of green ventures in record numbers in 2013 to invest in more traditional enterprises."

http://blogs.the-american-interest.com/wrm/20...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 24 min johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 179,348
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 3 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 4 hr obomba 102
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]