Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
766,181 - 766,200 of 1,080,688 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

NURSE JANET wrote:
Don't any of my buds be offended if I fail to answer, I'm noticing "post removed" around me again, so I might be about to be sh!tcanned.
If so, kisses, and see you soon!
I'll reply to this one for you, just to put it on the record.:)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Cow's milk is HORRIBLE for human babies. Causes all kinds of intestinal problems, and doesn't contain necessary nutrients.(There's a reason why women produce our own milk for our children.)
Besides, the level of artificial hormones, and disease organisms, in today's milk is cancerous at best.
Shame on you.
But do enjoy your goat milk...just don't expect the rest of America to follow suit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
To hell it's not essential. Damn you'd starve out babies and not think anything about depravation to the bone matter of people in older years wouldn't you. Geez.
Shame on you!
Check your facts.

Very few adults drink any milk except a little with cereal. I stopped drinking milk as soon as I had the courage to tell my parents that I hated it.

There are better ways to get calcium.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
America has a SPENDING problem-on BOTH sides of the partisan fences.
And we did NOT start the wars...we just got SUCKERED in.
Neither Afghanistan nor Iraq attacked us so tell me again how we didn't start it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Afghanistan nor Iraq attacked us so tell me again how we didn't start it.
Afghanistan provided sanctuary for Al Qaeda to launch the 9/11 attacks on the US. Our response against Afghanistan was clearly justified.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your facts.
Very few adults drink any milk except a little with cereal. I stopped drinking milk as soon as I had the courage to tell my parents that I hated it.
There are better ways to get calcium.
You check yours....I LOVE milk. Always have. No quicker or easier way to get calcium. Pour and go. REALLLY good in smoothies too!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Ban Subways?

NEW YORK (AP)- For New York City, it wasn't an unusual sight: a possibly mentally ill woman pacing and mumbling to herself on an elevated subway station platform.

The woman eventually took a seat on a bench Thursday night, witnesses later said. Then, without any warning or provocation, she sprang up and used both hands to shove a man into the path of an oncoming train.

As police sought on Friday to locate the unidentified woman, Mayor Michael Bloomberg urged residents to keep the second fatal subway shove in the city this month in perspective. The news of the horrific death of 46-year-old Sunando Sen, who was from India and lived in Queens, came as the mayor touted drops in the city's annual homicide and shooting totals.

"It's a very tragic case, but what we want to focus on today is the overall safety in New York," Bloomberg told reporters following a police academy graduation.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't. Try some milk, the uncool aid can be toxic!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Buy a cow.
We have...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You check yours....I LOVE milk. Always have. No quicker or easier way to get calcium. Pour and go. REALLLY good in smoothies too!
Yuck!!!
Proper Teeth

Woodbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of posting on Topix requires public funding? Just curious...
Hmm, and here I thought the entire Republican Premise was based upon Public Funding For Everything from food to charity pregnant ladies' unwanted-child support to No Government Support For Anything? Have I misunderstood American Politics this entire time?

Upon a brief moment's reflectiom, I think not. Just the typical mindless blathering of an ignorant punter...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still here.
And you are not all there.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Milk goes over the cliff
{Got $8 milk? Americans ponder effect of price spike if US goes over ‘dairy cliff’}
http://twitchy.com/2012/12/28/got-8-milk-amer...
And I thought Milk was high when the Cow Jumped Over The Moon.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Buy a cow.
Are you for sale?
THE DEBIL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaahahahahaahahahahaahh!
And we thought you had something...
? I DO HAVE SOMETHING, I JUST TOLD YOU WHAT IT WAS. I GUESS WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY IS, YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME? OK. THAT'S COOL, NOW GIVE ME YOUR GUNS YOU CLOWNS, YOU AREN'T ABLE TO WIN WARS; YOU AREN'T ABLE TO PROTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM "TERROR." SO GIVE ME YOUR GUNS AND SHUT UP. YOU SEE? YOU AREN'T ABLE TO DO ANYTHING SUCCESSFULLY, SO WHAT'S THE POINT IN LETTING YOU DO ANYTHING AT ALL? IF "INSANITY" IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT, WHY WOULD YOU IMAGINE THOSE OF US WHO ARE WAYYYYYY SMARTER THAN YOU EVER COULD EVEN HOPE TO BE, WOULD LET YOU KEEP DOING IT? BECAUSE YOU IMAGINE THAT SOME DAY YOU'LL MAKE MONEY AT IT? GIVE ME YOUR GUNS, YOU'RE STOOPID. YOU'VE LOST EVERY WAR FOR THE LAST HALF CENTURY AND THAT'S AFTER HAVING STARTED THEM ALL. WHAT PART OF THIS IS A MYSTERY?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Buy a cow AND a goat.
So....you *AND* the Kid are for sale. How much?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
We still have milk sold in stores here. Goats stink in warm weather, why large farms are good places for them.
But chickens are okay, I like to watch them eat--and fresh eggs can be good--a gooood source of PROTIEN-an important component (even more important than previously considered, according to some very recent reports) for over all good HEALTH.
Don't try milking a Rooster, though.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Cow's milk is HORRIBLE for human babies. Causes all kinds of intestinal problems, and doesn't contain necessary nutrients.(There's a reason why women produce our own milk for our children.)
Besides, the level of artificial hormones, and disease organisms, in today's milk is cancerous at best.
Shame on you.
Blame it on Men.
THE DEBIL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

WHAT IS IT YOU PEOPLE ARE SO PROUD OF? YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING BUT LOSE? AM I MISSING SOMETHING? YOUR PENSION FOR INSTANCE? YOU'RE LOSERS. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE, AND YOU LOST. SO, UM, WHY ARE WE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why are you attacking people that aren't even on to defend themselves, sticking your nose in where it has no business... especially taking low level pops at those that have said nothing to you?
Guess that makes you the Topix Ignotard?
The Lust Looney is a lactose-intolerant misanthropic misandrist with deep facial hate lines forming like gullies in a volcano's caldera after a rain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,996
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 min not a ghost 1,104
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 11 min not a ghost 1,193
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min LRS 174,688
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min not a ghost 4,555
last post wins! (Dec '10) 17 min not a ghost 1,297
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 23 min not a ghost 7,699
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 97,542
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••