Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,309)

Showing posts 766,161 - 766,180 of1,078,386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
52-47% is not a landslide idiot. Not even notable.
By the way airhead, Moonbat is a slang for a liberal. That would be you, sockpuppet hypocrite.
moonbat:
Derogatory term for a liberal activist, implying that s/he is a lunatic.
That would be you, for sure.
Before the election you right wing morons were beating your chests claiming a "landslide" win for Romney. How did that work out for you, loser?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"DBWriter"
Get used to it. "real dumb" is the king of interpetation. One posts and then dumb o "real dumb" comes up with ideas you never posted. He has no answers so he comes up with responses that completely change the question/topic. "real dumb" lives in La La Land, he is a real phoney, a robot troll for president nobama.
Peace
You & DAWriter are mental twins.

I'm happy you found someone as f*cking stupid as you are.

You make a wonderful couple.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad, I don't often partake of fast food. Actually for a good burger I go to a Five Guys a little more expensive but better than the frozen and thawed crap Mickey Ds peddles. Does that make me an elitist? So what?
Five Guys rules.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Hobby Lobby to defy courts over contraceptive ruling and impose religious views on workers

Hobby Lobby made its decision after a ruling Wednesday by U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotamayor denied the company an emergency injunction while its lawsuit works its way through the appeal courts.

The company's owners say they should not have to comply with the Health and Human Services requirement because it impinges on their religious beliefs. Imposing their religious views on their employees doesn't bother them, however.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/28/1174...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Seems you're missing 8 seconds. Did he hit anything?
Why don't you ask him?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No dipshit, you are the point. You put out these 'ratings' with the express purpose of distorting people's perception. You were able to find a YouTube yahoo that probably practiced 8 hrs. a day and has no relation to reality any more than your Prius being able to go 120 mph because the speedo says so..
Doesn't matter, all the right wing bozos were tellin' her NO WAY it would fire 186 rpm.

Sorry, but y'all just don't know sh it.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... idiots.
Regardless of when wealthy people began to inhabit the Earth, those the Democrats call "rich" don't even have that much money if you taxed them at 100 percent and made them destitute. There just isn't enough money available to be taxed to pay for the Obama government. So...
Where do you plan to get the money from to pay for the Obama government?
Equal outcome... do you mean like ObamaKare? It seems everyone is equal there without exception of who pays for all of it. The crackhead is equal to the engineer in every way except who pays for the whole goddam thing. This is unquestionably Marxist.
A person works to have a mobile phone. Ever hear of the ObamaPhone? A person works to eat. Ever hear of foodstamps? A person works to buy a house. It was the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy in an attempt to create equal outcome.
Again, we are back to the question. Where are you going to get the money from to pay for the Obama government?
The only sane thing the government did in the past 4 years was to create this fiscal cliff if the insanity of our government didn't cure itself.
We need cuts to the government. The fiscal cliff makes those cuts. We need increased taxes. The fiscal cliff increases taxes.
Problem (sort of) solved. That's better than the headlong sprint to a collapsed government we've seen for the past 4 years.
Where the f*ck did your hero GW Bush get the money to fund his government?

Well, dumbf*ck answer that.

Where does any government get the money operate. I understand that you, being a dumbf*ck, never figured out where governments get their money.

You failed to answer the question. Were there wealthy people prior to 2000? Did anyone try to make money for not?

Obamacare has NOTHING to do with equal outcomes. The idea you think it does once again demonstrates your complete stupidity.

You keep forgetting that Republicans created this recession. They voted to take us off the path of balanced budgets & paying down the debt.

Bush ran for election on this & dumbf*cks like you voted for him.

Bush cut revenues while expanding government & starting two wars. And you blame Democrats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Was your other car a Duce & 1/4, Lincoln?
My mom had a deuce & 1/4, haven't heard that in years.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Non, is only used pour medicinal purposes, to enlighten les'ignoramuses and le'pied piper strumpets thereof.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me where Boehner's name appears in the below post:
When the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government, they had a 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit.
What have the Democrats done to that deficit since?
When the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government, the total public debt was 8 trillion dollars, only 3 trillion dollars added to the debt since January, 2001, the year of the dot-com bust and the Arab jihad declaring a global war on the United States.
What have the Democrats done to that debt since?
... goddam idiots.
And, since you're typing away...
Where are you going to get the money from to pay for Obama's government?
My God, you are an idiot.

You keep whining how all debt & deficits starting in 2007 was the Democrats fault because they took the House & the House controls spending.

Well, dumbf*ck, Boehner & the Republicans took the House in 2011.

So I guess they were then responsible for all debt & deficits in 2011 & 2012.

Right??
NWO

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Welcome to the New World Order!
We would like to tell you about an exciting new program we are starting in the United States!

With the help of your Great Magical Messiah Obama, we are offering up a one time only Gun Buyback program!
That's right, for a limited time only we will buy your Guns! For every Gun we buy you will be afforded enough Food Stamps to feed your entire family for one week!

That's right Ladies and Gentleman. A full weeks supply of Food all for only One Gun!

Who needs a Gun when you can have Food instead?

"This message brought to you by your Good Leaders of the New World Order"

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
No more of an idiot than you are Dupont. I don't have to be out of my house by 5AM to go to your crapy job, loser. Who's the idiot?
LOL!
Besides, you have it bass ackwards as usual (to make your lame point). Out of the millions of guns owned domestically in the USA, a very small percentage are used to kill people. Guns were also designed to "protect" people or for sport/hunting/target shooting, which is what "all" law abiding people use them for.
That bit of common sense is foreign to a loon like you, idiot.
Have fun at your crappy job next week. Change a toilet for me, will ya, dummy.
Guns are designed to KILL, period. And, what would you know about common sense?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the f*ck did your hero GW Bush get the money to fund his government?
Well, dumbf*ck answer that.
Where does any government get the money operate. I understand that you, being a dumbf*ck, never figured out where governments get their money.
You failed to answer the question. Were there wealthy people prior to 2000? Did anyone try to make money for not?
Obamacare has NOTHING to do with equal outcomes. The idea you think it does once again demonstrates your complete stupidity.
You keep forgetting that Republicans created this recession. They voted to take us off the path of balanced budgets & paying down the debt.
Bush ran for election on this & dumbf*cks like you voted for him.
Bush cut revenues while expanding government & starting two wars. And you blame Democrats.
RealDave let’s assign blame were blame belongs….Democratic Party!!
Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined!!
When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!!
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner oversaw the largest increase in the national debt of any Treasury secretary in American history, presiding over a $3.7 trillion increase in the debt!! Dave if we listen to you Democrats haven’t created one penny of Debt but the Facts show otherwise!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what they call your 'last resort'?
Using teeth jokes while being toothless?
I wouldn't know doofus. How many times do I have to tell you, I still have ALL my teeth. Do you need quadrafocals to go with your gums? Or mehbe you should just stop sipping on that UNcool aid of ignocluelessness. For Gods sake duhmmy. Geez.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Hobby Lobby to defy courts over contraceptive ruling and impose religious views on workers
Hobby Lobby made its decision after a ruling Wednesday by U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotamayor denied the company an emergency injunction while its lawsuit works its way through the appeal courts.
The company's owners say they should not have to comply with the Health and Human Services requirement because it impinges on their religious beliefs. Imposing their religious views on their employees doesn't bother them, however.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/28/1174...
Beats OWS rape tents...don't cha think?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Milk goes over the cliff

{Got $8 milk? Americans ponder effect of price spike if US goes over ‘dairy cliff’}

http://twitchy.com/2012/12/28/got-8-milk-amer...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious the next tax structure has to make everyone in the country pay taxes.
I like a flat tax.
Everyone over the age of 18 submits a statement of income to the IRS. A flat tax is applied to equal all domestic expenditure minus all other revenue. EVERYONE PAYS. No exceptions. No excuses.
Congress can include foreign expenditure in the calculation if it chooses. There can be no money borrowed to fund any domestic program. Congress can only borrow money for foreign programs and operations. But, all payment on the debt is in the calculation for the flat tax.
Let's see how everyone votes when they have to actually pay for what they vote for. I guarantee you they won't be voting for a bunch of frauds flying a Marxist flag, that's for sure.
Regardless of which system is employed, the number of people paying income taxes has to be increased. An idiot knows a system where half the country pays all the income taxes for the entire country and subsidizes equal outcome for a full half of the country will collapse.
And, now, it's so bad, the Democrats are proposing a government that there is no possible way to pay for, and nobody notices.
That such a high percentage of the population is so ignorant they can't see an obvious suicidal action of government may mean that such a society won't survive anyway, regardless of what system is employed.
I don't know about you, but I stocked up on all the Twinkies I could find.... among other things. ;-)
Do you see what's happening in firearms sales?
But if a federal point of SALES tax were implemented, even just half a percentage..EVERYONE Would pay...because Obviously- just "income tax" is not a viable option anymore. That premise was built on a patriotic honor system...kind of like ethics-and just look at allllll the loopholes and weaseling around such...on BOTH sides of the partisan fence.
Kind of like a tough, fair economic best interest for a whole nation. Of course, such a revenue system should then also be "T" totally transparent, to ALL the We the People of the same said nation.
No Twinkies here...if it's not chocolate-it doesn't rank :-).

The more people feel freedom threatened by commie type policies, the more they will revolt eh?
C'est la vie...no patriotic American desires to live in a society stinking of wafts of regimisTic opppression.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Milk goes over the cliff
{Got $8 milk? Americans ponder effect of price spike if US goes over ‘dairy cliff’}
http://twitchy.com/2012/12/28/got-8-milk-amer...
Buy a cow.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Buy a cow.
America needs real Leadership that knows how to compile and consistantly and constantly maintain a BUDGET, and live within it's means again.

Maybe then, rampant IGNORANCE would be plopped right back into it's duhhh-nce corners for LoserTics, where it should be.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave let’s assign blame were blame belongs….Democratic Party!!
Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined!!
When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!!
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner oversaw the largest increase in the national debt of any Treasury secretary in American history, presiding over a $3.7 trillion increase in the debt!! Dave if we listen to you Democrats haven’t created one penny of Debt but the Facts show otherwise!!
This is the brilliance of you Hannity drones, a one line statement fixes it all. Oh how we all miss the Glen Beck blackboard, he would have graphed this and talk about the founding fathers all day. But it still doesn't fix ONE thing, once you start off with a debt like that from the rape and pilliage of Reaganomics and Bush wars with a brief period of balance inbetween with Clinton. Its a BIG mess to clean up, especially when it involves invading countries and walking out after they have been gutted. In the meantime racking up trillion$ on the CC. So lets move ahead and talk Tea party economics, this is the fix all but never say what they would cut to fix it. Just cut the tax and the spending, where were they when Bush was around. Now its all about getting rid of all those free loaders on welfare and we are back to prosperity. Well the economy is a lil more complicated than that, lets just say Obama did a slash and burn. Cut all government services and let you fend for yourself.
Already Obama has cut spending by more than any other president in history so it's kinda odd how the debt keeps piling up don't you think. If he cut more where states don't get any assistance and less tax gets collected every negative growth year.
What do you think would happen ? No garbage collected, no water to drink, no sanitation, no police or fireman, no foodstamps, no medicare, oh but leave the army intact for those of you righties who can't overcome the fear factor. How peaceful would your neighbourhood be?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 766,161 - 766,180 of1,078,386
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Stuart Cudahy 45,763
Abby 7-23 7 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-23 10 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min truth 48,840
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 19 min hands on AR 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min wojar 174,459
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min Frijoles 68,359
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search