Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
766,121 - 766,140 of 1,083,514 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... idiots.
Regardless of when wealthy people began to inhabit the Earth, those the Democrats call "rich" don't even have that much money if you taxed them at 100 percent and made them destitute. There just isn't enough money available to be taxed to pay for the Obama government. So...
Where do you plan to get the money from to pay for the Obama government?
Equal outcome... do you mean like ObamaKare? It seems everyone is equal there without exception of who pays for all of it. The crackhead is equal to the engineer in every way except who pays for the whole goddam thing. This is unquestionably Marxist.
A person works to have a mobile phone. Ever hear of the ObamaPhone? A person works to eat. Ever hear of foodstamps? A person works to buy a house. It was the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy in an attempt to create equal outcome.
Again, we are back to the question. Where are you going to get the money from to pay for the Obama government?
The only sane thing the government did in the past 4 years was to create this fiscal cliff if the insanity of our government didn't cure itself.
We need cuts to the government. The fiscal cliff makes those cuts. We need increased taxes. The fiscal cliff increases taxes.
Problem (sort of) solved. That's better than the headlong sprint to a collapsed government we've seen for the past 4 years.
Still think a Fed SALES tax ALL across the boards is "FAIR and EQUAL"..NO exceptions.

Make them ALL PAY-from ladder rung A through ladder rung Z. Including life long MOOCHERS off of others hard earned earnings...and other not so honorable types.

And DOUBLE Nevadas (biggest Federal MOOCHER state there is. Shame on them!)

TEA.

lol.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Democrat and I told you no amount of twist and spin can negate the facts these numbers reflect. Don't like the period, use the data and see if you can't make it work better for your argument but I'm tellin' ya, I've looked at every permutation and the end result is that since the "Republican Revolution" the roles have completely changed with the Republicans having by far the worst spending record. So save your bombast and come back with some numbers or shut your little fat as s up!
The period isn't reflective of how the government of the United States works.
How about this permutation:
January, 2001, total public debt 5 trillion dollars.
dot-com bust
Arab jihad declares a global war against the United States
January, 2007, total public debt 8 trillion dollars.(+3 trillion dollars; 0.5 trillion per year average)
Democrats take control of all the purse strings of the government of the United States.
January, 2012, total public debt 16+ trillion dollars.(+8 trillion dollars; 1.6 trillion dollars per year average)
January, 2007, annual deficit 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars. The average annual deficit since the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of the government is ONE THOUSAND PERCENT MORE THAN THE DEFICIT THE REPUBLICANS TURNED OVER TO THEM.

And, now, the Democrats propose a government that is impossible to pay for.

So, answer this question:

Where are you going to get the money from to pay for the Obama government?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bridge?
You really are an oldie moldy woman.
Listen here Skippy, not everybody can afford those implants and/or veneers.(do you have to keep super glue handy if they start peeling or sliding? Just wondering.....)

Anyway, and at the rate things are going-even LESS will be able to in the future!!(rotten apple barrel cart before broke back mule!! For shame!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me where Boehner's name appears in the below post:
When the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government, they had a 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit.
What have the Democrats done to that deficit since?
When the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government, the total public debt was 8 trillion dollars, only 3 trillion dollars added to the debt since January, 2001, the year of the dot-com bust and the Arab jihad declaring a global war on the United States.
What have the Democrats done to that debt since?
... goddam idiots.
And, since you're typing away...
Where are you going to get the money from to pay for Obama's government?
"DBWriter"
Get used to it. "real dumb" is the king of interpetation. One posts and then dumb o "real dumb" comes up with ideas you never posted. He has no answers so he comes up with responses that completely change the question/topic. "real dumb" lives in La La Land, he is a real phoney, a robot troll for president nobama.
Peace

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Read your own article troll, particularly the last sentence. And then consider weather and other circumstances like normal people do or at least should.
Are you grasping for straws *AGAIN*?

Bad weather gave us a bad Christmas Sales?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA

Maybe the Boy Messiah had a tummy ache and couldn't move the economy and the weather the way he wanted? Hmmm? Whaddya think?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And Carol's the not at all lovable crazy aunt, blowing her nose into the tablecloth at Christmas Dinner.
While you blow everything else.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Congress obviously can't solve the problem of spending more than the economy is capable of supporting.
Let the fiscal cliff come.
The government needs to cut spending. The fiscal cliff cuts spending.
The government needs to increase taxes. The fiscal cliff raises taxes.
Problem solved... well, Obama and Harry Reid are trying to continue the insane rush of our government to fiscal insolvency and collapse.
No deal. Keep the cuts. Keep the taxes.
And, no more debt. Make the government grow up and live within the means the economy provides.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"DBWriter"
Get used to it. "real dumb" is the king of interpetation. One posts and then dumb o "real dumb" comes up with ideas you never posted. He has no answers so he comes up with responses that completely change the question/topic. "real dumb" lives in La La Land, he is a real phoney, a robot troll for president nobama.
Peace
I do believe he's one of the thousand or so paid trolls Obama hired to post the indoctrinated party line bull to counter the volume of stuff on the internet negative about Obama.
You'd think Obama would have a thicker skin than that.
That's not a very good sign. It seems more like Hitler and Stalin than it does a president of the United States.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the Boy Messiah had a tummy ache and couldn't move the economy and the weather the way he wanted? Hmmm? Whaddya think?
If Obama read from the teleprompter more times during the Christmas season, that would have fixed our problems.
Please help us, Obama. Read from the teleprompter. Save the world and read from the teleprompter.

... it's funny how someone reading from a teleprompter creates such an impression. We used to call people like that frauds.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, little guy.
Do you have your list of things to pawn ready...once you have to start paying Bill Clinton's tax rates?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Jackpot!

'Obama Orders Raise for Biden, Members of Congress, Federal Workers'

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-ord...

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Still think a Fed SALES tax ALL across the boards is "FAIR and EQUAL"..NO exceptions.
Make them ALL PAY-from ladder rung A through ladder rung Z. Including life long MOOCHERS off of others hard earned earnings...and other not so honorable types.
And DOUBLE Nevadas (biggest Federal MOOCHER state there is. Shame on them!)
TEA.
lol.
It's obvious the next tax structure has to make everyone in the country pay taxes.
I like a flat tax.
Everyone over the age of 18 submits a statement of income to the IRS. A flat tax is applied to equal all domestic expenditure minus all other revenue. EVERYONE PAYS. No exceptions. No excuses.
Congress can include foreign expenditure in the calculation if it chooses. There can be no money borrowed to fund any domestic program. Congress can only borrow money for foreign programs and operations. But, all payment on the debt is in the calculation for the flat tax.

Let's see how everyone votes when they have to actually pay for what they vote for. I guarantee you they won't be voting for a bunch of frauds flying a Marxist flag, that's for sure.

Regardless of which system is employed, the number of people paying income taxes has to be increased. An idiot knows a system where half the country pays all the income taxes for the entire country and subsidizes equal outcome for a full half of the country will collapse.
And, now, it's so bad, the Democrats are proposing a government that there is no possible way to pay for, and nobody notices.
That such a high percentage of the population is so ignorant they can't see an obvious suicidal action of government may mean that such a society won't survive anyway, regardless of what system is employed.
I don't know about you, but I stocked up on all the Twinkies I could find.... among other things. ;-)
Do you see what's happening in firearms sales?
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, CRACKER, HERE'S WHAT I THINK: I THINK WE WENT OFF THE FISCAL CLIFF 12 YEARS AGO WHEN GEORGE BUSH JUNIOR WAS SELECTED PRESIDENT. NONETHELESS, HERE'S THE FORMULA YOU..(BORINGLY, REPEATEDLY).. SEEK:

1. FIRST, THE MILITARY MUST BE TOTALLY DISBANDED. NOT JUST A FEW PARTS OF IT, THE WHOLE THING. TO REPLACE IT, STATES WILL BE ENTITLED TO MAINTAIN MILITIAS WHICH CAN BE ASSEMBLED WHENEVER SOMEBODY RIDES INTO TOWN ON HORSEBACK ANNOUNCING AN IMMINENT THREAT.

2. END ALL CURRENT "PREMEPTIVE" WARS AND DENY BENEFITS TO CONTRACTORS AND INDIVIDUALS WHO PROFITED FROM THEM.

3. DEFUND THE CIA AND NSA AND PRIVATIZE THEM.

4. FEDERAL TAX RATE, CORPORATE TAX RATE, CAPITAL GAINS RATE IS NOW 50% FROM THIS POINT FORWARD. STATES ARE FREE TO SET THEIR TAXES WHEREVER THEY WISH. THERE WILL BE NO EXEMPTIONS.

5. EACH FAMILY MAY PRODUCE OR ADOPT TWO CHILDREN, NO MORE.

6. THE ENERGY INDUSTRY, THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY, THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY, AND THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY WILL BE NATIONALIZED.

THAT'S ABOUT IT FOR ME, HOW'D I DO? I'M PRETTY SURE WE END UP WITH A SURPLUS AND THE ASSHOLES WILL ALL BE FLYING TO BELGIUM WHERE THEY WILL FIND ABOUT THE SAME THING, HAPPILY.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

The best thing that happened in the past 4 years is the fiscal cliff.
And, now, the Democrats are trying to do anything they can to resume the insanity that consumed our government the past 4 years and drive our government further into the hole they are digging.

Advice for Democrats:

Back away from the shovel.

We need to cut spending. The fiscal cliff cuts spending.
We need to raise taxes. The fiscal cliff raises taxes.

What the hell is wrong with that?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Seems you're missing 8 seconds. Did he hit anything?
"flack"
"dumos" is missing a hell of a lot more than 8 seconds. He should be more concerned about his missing brain. He is a true liberaltarinaleftwingloonnut, you note he never misses an opportunity to dis a conservative, but nary a dissenting word about tax and spend democrats. "dumos" is a born liar, a phoney and a hypocrite, in a word a real poece of crap.
Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

What living within your means actually means...

"According to Toshl's data, users in Western Europe earn an average of $2,062 per month, but spend $2,396. This is an average monthly deficit of $334 per person, or roughly 16% of income.

Toshl users in the United States are in even worse shape, earning on average $1,871 per month. But they spend $2,290 per month, an average monthly deficit of $419, or 22% of income.

So who in the world is living within their means? Australian, Brazilian, Russian, Canadian, Filipino, and Indian users all show positive surpluses each month. Chinese and Singaporeans are essentially at breakeven levels"

http://moneytalks.net/topics/timing/8030-the-...

To much debt America...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

OH WAIT! FARM SUBSIDIES, SUBSIDIES TO INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES USING PUBLIC LAND, SUBSIDIES TO BUSINESSES, WILL, HITHERTO, BE ILLEGAL.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>moronic chatter ..... another reason republicans are unpopular with voters.
"lincoln"
"moronic chatter", your stock in trade.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, CRACKER, HERE'S WHAT I THINK: I THINK WE WENT OFF THE FISCAL CLIFF 12 YEARS AGO WHEN GEORGE BUSH JUNIOR WAS SELECTED PRESIDENT. NONETHELESS, HERE'S THE FORMULA YOU..(BORINGLY, REPEATEDLY).. SEEK:
1. FIRST, THE MILITARY MUST BE TOTALLY DISBANDED. NOT JUST A FEW PARTS OF IT, THE WHOLE THING. TO REPLACE IT, STATES WILL BE ENTITLED TO MAINTAIN MILITIAS WHICH CAN BE ASSEMBLED WHENEVER SOMEBODY RIDES INTO TOWN ON HORSEBACK ANNOUNCING AN IMMINENT THREAT.
2. END ALL CURRENT "PREMEPTIVE" WARS AND DENY BENEFITS TO CONTRACTORS AND INDIVIDUALS WHO PROFITED FROM THEM.
4. FEDERAL TAX RATE, CORPORATE TAX RATE, CAPITAL GAINS RATE IS NOW 50% FROM THIS POINT FORWARD. STATES ARE FREE TO SET THEIR TAXES WHEREVER THEY WISH. THERE WILL BE NO EXEMPTIONS.
6. THE ENERGY INDUSTRY, THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY, THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY, AND THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY WILL BE NATIONALIZED.
THAT'S ABOUT IT FOR ME, HOW'D I DO? I'M PRETTY SURE WE END UP WITH A SURPLUS AND THE ASSHOLES WILL ALL BE FLYING TO BELGIUM WHERE THEY WILL FIND ABOUT THE SAME THING, HAPPILY.
hahahaahahahahaahahahahaahh!

And we thought you had something...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush-Bashing is neither a formula nor a solution but a knee-jerk propaganda response from knee-jerks like you.

Formula I seek? Being extremely simple, the answer to the fiscal cliff requires no formula but only a President and not a Boy Messiah.

Liberal Politics of Hero-Worship, Celebrity-Sucking and Vote-Buying solves nothing but costs us dearly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 min ohoh 3,846
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min HughBe 68,438
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min LRS 175,101
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Brian_G 45,884
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 56 min heres gianni 68,056
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Te rigs 48,996
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,576
Amy 7-30 3 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••