Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

India

#830134 Dec 28, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaahahahahaahahahahaahh!
And we thought you had something...
? I DO HAVE SOMETHING, I JUST TOLD YOU WHAT IT WAS. I GUESS WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY IS, YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME? OK. THAT'S COOL, NOW GIVE ME YOUR GUNS YOU CLOWNS, YOU AREN'T ABLE TO WIN WARS; YOU AREN'T ABLE TO PROTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM "TERROR." SO GIVE ME YOUR GUNS AND SHUT UP. YOU SEE? YOU AREN'T ABLE TO DO ANYTHING SUCCESSFULLY, SO WHAT'S THE POINT IN LETTING YOU DO ANYTHING AT ALL? IF "INSANITY" IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT, WHY WOULD YOU IMAGINE THOSE OF US WHO ARE WAYYYYYY SMARTER THAN YOU EVER COULD EVEN HOPE TO BE, WOULD LET YOU KEEP DOING IT? BECAUSE YOU IMAGINE THAT SOME DAY YOU'LL MAKE MONEY AT IT? GIVE ME YOUR GUNS, YOU'RE STOOPID. YOU'VE LOST EVERY WAR FOR THE LAST HALF CENTURY AND THAT'S AFTER HAVING STARTED THEM ALL. WHAT PART OF THIS IS A MYSTERY?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#830135 Dec 28, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Buy a cow AND a goat.
So....you *AND* the Kid are for sale. How much?

Lapeer, MI

#830136 Dec 28, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
We still have milk sold in stores here. Goats stink in warm weather, why large farms are good places for them.
But chickens are okay, I like to watch them eat--and fresh eggs can be good--a gooood source of PROTIEN-an important component (even more important than previously considered, according to some very recent reports) for over all good HEALTH.
Don't try milking a Rooster, though.

Lapeer, MI

#830137 Dec 28, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Cow's milk is HORRIBLE for human babies. Causes all kinds of intestinal problems, and doesn't contain necessary nutrients.(There's a reason why women produce our own milk for our children.)
Besides, the level of artificial hormones, and disease organisms, in today's milk is cancerous at best.
Shame on you.
Blame it on Men.
THE DEBIL

India

#830138 Dec 28, 2012
WHAT IS IT YOU PEOPLE ARE SO PROUD OF? YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING BUT LOSE? AM I MISSING SOMETHING? YOUR PENSION FOR INSTANCE? YOU'RE LOSERS. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE, AND YOU LOST. SO, UM, WHY ARE WE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION?

Lapeer, MI

#830139 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Why are you attacking people that aren't even on to defend themselves, sticking your nose in where it has no business... especially taking low level pops at those that have said nothing to you?
Guess that makes you the Topix Ignotard?
The Lust Looney is a lactose-intolerant misanthropic misandrist with deep facial hate lines forming like gullies in a volcano's caldera after a rain.
THE DEBIL

India

#830140 Dec 28, 2012
THE NOOSE IS TIGHTENING AROUND YOUR NECKS NOW. YOU FIGHT, YOU LOSE. YOU SPEND, YOU WHINE ABOUT SPENDING. YOU LOSE POLITICALLY THEN YOU RESIST POLITICAL CHANGE. WHAT IS IT YOU PEOPLE DO THAT MAKES YOU WORTH KEEPING AROUND? BREATHE? SHIT? RETIRE? PLEASE, HELP A FELLA OUT HERE. WHY DON'T WE JUST KILL YOU? YOU'RE LOSERS... " I WILL GIVE UP MY... DIET SODAS, WHEN THEY PRY MY COLD DEAD HANDS FROM AROUND THEM!" UM... NOPE. I GOTTA SAY, WHEN THE MAKERS HANG OUT IN GALT'S GULCH, IT MAKES A TAKER LIKE ME WONDER WHY WE DON'T JUST KILL AND EAT YOU?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#830141 Dec 28, 2012
Israel, guns, and schools...

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#830142 Dec 28, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lust Looney is a lactose-intolerant misanthropic misandrist with deep facial hate lines forming like gullies in a volcano's caldera after a rain.
Not everything is political. Some folks just have no taste for milk, politics aside.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#830143 Dec 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
? I DO HAVE SOMETHING, I JUST TOLD YOU WHAT IT WAS. I GUESS WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY IS, YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME? OK. THAT'S COOL, NOW GIVE ME YOUR GUNS YOU CLOWNS, YOU AREN'T ABLE TO WIN WARS; YOU AREN'T ABLE TO PROTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM "TERROR." SO GIVE ME YOUR GUNS AND SHUT UP. YOU SEE? YOU AREN'T ABLE TO DO ANYTHING SUCCESSFULLY, SO WHAT'S THE POINT IN LETTING YOU DO ANYTHING AT ALL? IF "INSANITY" IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT, WHY WOULD YOU IMAGINE THOSE OF US WHO ARE WAYYYYYY SMARTER THAN YOU EVER COULD EVEN HOPE TO BE, WOULD LET YOU KEEP DOING IT? BECAUSE YOU IMAGINE THAT SOME DAY YOU'LL MAKE MONEY AT IT? GIVE ME YOUR GUNS, YOU'RE STOOPID. YOU'VE LOST EVERY WAR FOR THE LAST HALF CENTURY AND THAT'S AFTER HAVING STARTED THEM ALL. WHAT PART OF THIS IS A MYSTERY?
If you've seen one hypocrite, you've seen them all.

&no redirect=1

Lapeer, MI

#830144 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
ALL My TEETH LOVE it, And so do my bones!!!
Children have survived MANY years, healthy, drinking milk.
And besides, What doesn't cause "cancer" these days.
For example-Nothing worse than a bunch of nasty looking vienna "sausages" made of left overs--with discolored bands running all through 'em. Talk about disgustingly GROSS and with out ANY intrinsic worth...now that's nasty beyond nasty.
Do you have eating disorders?
Cleopatra BATHED in milk(maybe she was milking Anthony).

The Lust Looney has many disorders. For example, her eyes are located on the back of her head.

We all know that hindsight is 20/20 and so she thinks she has bragging rights:)

Location hidden

#830145 Dec 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...
is that all you got?
THE DEBIL

India

#830146 Dec 28, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU KNOW, OL' MAN, IT'S KINDA CUTE SEEIN' THAT GIRL TRYIN' TO SAVE YOU ASS. BUT THE TRUTH IS, IT'S NOT THAT CUTE. I THINK YOU'D LOOK GOOD SUCKIN' MY DICK. I'M TIRED AN' NEED A L'IL BOY ON BOY IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. YOU CAN BOTTLE IT UP, PARSE IT OUT, PICK YOU VERBS HOWEVER YOU MAY... BUT IT'S TIME FO' YOU TO SWALLOW SOME BIG BLACK BIFURCATED DICK, HONEY. IF YOU USE YOU TEEF, I GONNA HURT YOU THOUGH...

Location hidden

#830147 Dec 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THE NOOSE IS TIGHTENING AROUND YOUR NECKS NOW. YOU FIGHT, YOU LOSE. YOU SPEND, YOU WHINE ABOUT SPENDING. YOU LOSE POLITICALLY THEN YOU RESIST POLITICAL CHANGE. WHAT IS IT YOU PEOPLE DO THAT MAKES YOU WORTH KEEPING AROUND? BREATHE? SHIT? RETIRE? PLEASE, HELP A FELLA OUT HERE. WHY DON'T WE JUST KILL YOU? YOU'RE LOSERS... " I WILL GIVE UP MY... DIET SODAS, WHEN THEY PRY MY COLD DEAD HANDS FROM AROUND THEM!" UM... NOPE. I GOTTA SAY, WHEN THE MAKERS HANG OUT IN GALT'S GULCH, IT MAKES A TAKER LIKE ME WONDER WHY WE DON'T JUST KILL AND EAT YOU?
Take a break...

We can see you are losing your grip on reality...

Advice?

Try being white...its awesome!

Lapeer, MI

#830149 Dec 28, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your facts.
Very few adults drink any milk except a little with cereal. I stopped drinking milk as soon as I had the courage to tell my parents that I hated it.
There are better ways to get calcium.
Biting your fingernails is a good source, too, but you have to swallow the clippings, obviously:}
Truipe

Seattle, WA

#830151 Dec 28, 2012
India Ink is indeed black as pure carbon as is THE DRIBBLE HAW HAW
THE DEBIL

India

#830152 Dec 28, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a break...
We can see you are losing your grip on reality...
Advice?
Try being white...its awesome!
OH, HONEY. I OWN YOUR ASS. THE REASON I OWN YOUR ASS IS THAT YOU GOTTA WORK LIKE HELL TO PROTECT IT. THERE ONE OTHER REASON TOO, IT CAUSE YOU TRYIN' TO PROTECT YOU STUFF, YOU FAMILY. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE... ME? NOT SO MUCH. I CAN TAKE THE HEART RIGHT OUT YOU BODY AN' THERE NOT A GODDAM THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, CLOWN. I DON' VALUE THE SAME THINGS YOU DO. NOW PLAY WITH ME, PUSSY. MAKE MY NIPPLES HARD.

Lapeer, MI

#830153 Dec 28, 2012
John Galt wrote:
Ban Subways?
NEW YORK (AP)- For New York City, it wasn't an unusual sight: a possibly mentally ill woman pacing and mumbling to herself on an elevated subway station platform.
The woman eventually took a seat on a bench Thursday night, witnesses later said. Then, without any warning or provocation, she sprang up and used both hands to shove a man into the path of an oncoming train.
As police sought on Friday to locate the unidentified woman, Mayor Michael Bloomberg urged residents to keep the second fatal subway shove in the city this month in perspective. The news of the horrific death of 46-year-old Sunando Sen, who was from India and lived in Queens, came as the mayor touted drops in the city's annual homicide and shooting totals.
"It's a very tragic case, but what we want to focus on today is the overall safety in New York," Bloomberg told reporters following a police academy graduation.
She just helped the poor fellow catch his train.

Bad joke.

Have you ever read the long list of absolutely stupid comments issued from Bloomberg's mouth?

The guy is murdered in a horrible fashion and Mikey Bloomberg wants to stress the overall safety of NY? We call him the Alzheimers Mayor around here. He needs to go.

Lapeer, MI

#830154 Dec 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
WHAT IS IT YOU PEOPLE ARE SO PROUD OF? YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING BUT LOSE? AM I MISSING SOMETHING? YOUR PENSION FOR INSTANCE? YOU'RE LOSERS. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE, AND YOU LOST. SO, UM, WHY ARE WE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION?
Are you missing something, you ask?

That's a loaded question, Doody:)

Got an hour or two?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#830155 Dec 28, 2012
On another subject, let's all congratulate the City of Chicago for demonstrating the effectiveness of gun bans in reducing violence.

Another record-breaking year!

Good job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Who 46,742
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min loose cannon 178,106
Word (Dec '08) 52 min andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr Handcuff ottoman 137
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 49,882
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,402
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info