Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Smooth sailing

United States

#830192 Dec 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
AND HOW WOULD I KNOW THIS? JANE'S STINKY VAGINA IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD, TO COMMENT ON ANYONE ELSE'S WOULD BE MERE CONJECTURE ON MY PART. WHY, YOU MIGHT AS WELL ASK ME WHAT YOUR ASS SMELLS LIKE? THOUGH I HAVE WAYS OF FINDING OUT....
I have reported your abusive hate language. I am not surprised at the vulgar spew coming from Wash. DC. It is the armpit of the Nation along with Chicago and Detroit. Highest crime rates and lowest IQ per capita.
Smooth sailing

United States

#830193 Dec 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
YOU MORONS. WHEN I SAY I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR GUNS I MEAN "I'M" GONNA TAKE YOUR GUNS. I GOT FOUR MORE YEARS TO DO IT.
Make my day.
Smooth sailing

United States

#830194 Dec 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
? NO,IT'S NOT LOADED? YEAH, SURE, I GOT AN HOUR OR TWO. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT, CRACKER? THEN I SHOW YOU WHAT I GOT. G'HEAD.PUT IT OUT ON THE TABLE. THEN I PUT MINE ALONGSIDE AN' WE LET THEM JUDGE. TINY. BOTTOM LINE IS, YOU 5" LOOK PRETTY INCONSEQUENTIAL NEXT TO MY 11". I TWICE THE MAN YOU ARE.
Racist. Hate monger. IQ 66.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#830195 Dec 29, 2012
Obama Orders Pay Raise for Biden, Members of Congress, Federal Workers

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-ord...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#830196 Dec 29, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
No more of an idiot than you are Dupont. I don't have to be out of my house by 5AM to go to your crapy job, loser. Who's the idiot?
LOL!
Besides, you have it bass ackwards as usual (to make your lame point). Out of the millions of guns owned domestically in the USA, a very small percentage are used to kill people. Guns were also designed to "protect" people or for sport/hunting/target shooting, which is what "all" law abiding people use them for.
That bit of common sense is foreign to a loon like you, idiot.
Have fun at your crappy job next week. Change a toilet for me, will ya, dummy.
Who says my job is crappy Jimmy? You don't know anything about what I do, you're just making baseless assumptions.
We're not talking about all guns Jimmy, we're talking about weapons that are specifically designed to kill people. I've hunted and I've known a lot of other people that hunt and none of them need a 30 round clip to get a deer. Contrary to what guns are seldom used in self defense.
I'm not a plumber nitwit, change your own damn toilet.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#830197 Dec 29, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody shut this skitzoid up! He's losing it!
Really dumbass? How are they going to do that? Why should they, because you don't like what I'm saying? This is an open forum idiot it's not just an echo chamber for right wing whack jobs like you.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#830198 Dec 29, 2012
ARMED POLICE ON EVERY SCHOOL CAMPUS NOT PRACTICAL - THERE IS ANOTHER SOLUTION

There's suggestions about putting an armed guard or police officer in every school in America - a bad idea. Who do you think a deranged killer(s) are going to target first? Why, the one person on campus in a uniform with a gun. Wouldn't take much recon to figure out a pattern for a rent-a-guard at a school. Some school campuses are very large. One isn't going to do it or deter a shooter.

But, how do we protect children and adults in schools and university campuses?

A few days ago, Rep. Dennis Richardson, who serves in the Oregon State Legislature sent out what I believe is a workable, sensible plan that can be implemented all over the country:

"Training in classroom lock-down techniques is valuable, but passive. Classroom lock-down procedures alone fail to protect the children and adults who continue to be murdered before the police arrive.

"To start the discussion, here is a simple, inexpensive way to enable immediate response after the first gunshot in a school is fired. Establish a program of Campus Responders.

"Campus Responders could be two or three responsible adult volunteers in every school (administrators, staff members, teachers or members of the community such as retired law enforcement or military personnel), who are enlisted and encouraged to obtain additional training and regular practice in the use of firearms. Each Campus Responder would have a firearm concealed on their person or locked and concealed in a secure metal gun box bolted in their desks. School district employees with prior military or law enforcement experience would be the initial candidates for this voluntary assignment. No one outside of school and district administration would know the identity of these volunteers.

In short, having armed and trained personnel in every school would enable immediate response with lethal force if and when the lives of our children and teachers were endangered by a mass murderer...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd565.ht...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#830199 Dec 29, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, Reid and all the rest are out to establish a one-party system...theirs.
If we go over the cliff and everyone's taxes go up, it's going to be difficult for them to explain why it was all the Republicans' fault this time, especially since they hold the crux of the power and could have done something to prevent it themselves.
They will blame Repubicans regardless - all the way to the bottom - but convincing Americans with smaller paychecks it was because republicans didn't do everything their way isn't going to cut it.
It might be tough for a while but there might be a silver lining. It might just backfire.
What kind of bizzaro alternate universe do you live in Carol? It's the GOP that's been trying to suppress minority voters and others likely to vote for Democrats. Former head of the Florida Republican party openly admitted in an interview with the Palm Beach Post;
“The Republican Party, the strategists, the consultants, they firmly believe that early voting is bad for Republican Party candidates,” He went on; “It’s done for one reason and one reason only...‘We’ve got to cut down on early voting because early voting is not good for us.’"
That's been the GOP strategy for years with Paul Weyrich, co founder of the Heritage Foundation stated in 1980;
"Now many of our Christians have what I call the 'goo-goo syndrome.' Good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people. They never have been from the beginning of our country, and they are not now. As a matter of fact our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
The American people know who's at fault nitwit, it's the GOP who have spent the last four years obstructing any legislation that would benefit the economy and wasting time and taxpayer money on ideological legislation that they knew wasn't going anywhere. Those 33 votes to repeal Obamacare cost taxpayers almost $50 million. Now Boehner wants the DOJ to give him taxpayer funds to defend DOMA which denies some of those taxpayers equal rights and protections that are outlined in the Constitution.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#830200 Dec 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck!!!
Well you use water then. Just don't expect it to be as frothy (or as nutritionally enhanced).

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#830201 Dec 29, 2012
carol wrote:
Mistakingly cut instead of copied this part of sonic's post - Krauthammer's scathing analysis of Obama...
"He's been using this -- and I must say with great skill, and ruthless skill, and success -- to fracture and basically shatter the Republican opposition. The only redoubt of the opposition is the House. And his objective from the very beginning was to break the will of the Republicans in the House, and to create an internal civil war, and he's done that. How did he do it? By always insisting from day one after the election that Republicans had to raise rates ... he did that because he knew it would create a crisis among Republicans, and it did."
...sonic thought it was complimentary.
No, Republicans did it to themselves.

For two years they have ranted against any tax increases.How evil they were. How they punished the wealthy for being successful. How they kill jobs.

So, what room did they leave themselves to compromise????

None.

So between their own rhetoric & their pledge to Norquist, they f*cked themselves.

They must agree to some tax increases or send us over the cliff.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#830202 Dec 29, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should bring this up. Reminded me of something I saw the other night.
That Annual Kennedy Center Honors event was on the other night and presidents always attend sitting next to the honorees.
One of the honorees was a ballerina formerly from Russia. In the telling of her story, it was said she ended up leaving Russia to come to the United States because the Russian government wouldn't allow her to have artistic creativity and dictated what kind of music and dance she had to do.
She said it took away her incentive to dance. She came to America and ended up started the American Ballet Company.
I couldn't help but immediately think of Obama who was sitting just two people away from her.
Taking away incentives is right up his alley.
Really stupid? How has he taken away anybody's incentives?

Loysville, PA

#830203 Dec 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan effectively attacked the US by allowing the Al Qaeda terrorist camps to attack us. However, we should have just liquidated the terrorist camps, by any means necessary, instead of occupying the country.

We agree on this.

It cost us hundreds of billions of dollars & didn't get Bin Laden.

We got Bin Laden through intel & strategic strikes. Not invasion.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#830205 Dec 29, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THE NOOSE IS TIGHTENING AROUND YOUR NECKS NOW. YOU FIGHT, YOU LOSE. YOU SPEND, YOU WHINE ABOUT SPENDING. YOU LOSE POLITICALLY THEN YOU RESIST POLITICAL CHANGE. WHAT IS IT YOU PEOPLE DO THAT MAKES YOU WORTH KEEPING AROUND? BREATHE? SHIT? RETIRE? PLEASE, HELP A FELLA OUT HERE. WHY DON'T WE JUST KILL YOU? YOU'RE LOSERS... " I WILL GIVE UP MY... DIET SODAS, WHEN THEY PRY MY COLD DEAD HANDS FROM AROUND THEM!" UM... NOPE. I GOTTA SAY, WHEN THE MAKERS HANG OUT IN GALT'S GULCH, IT MAKES A TAKER LIKE ME WONDER WHY WE DON'T JUST KILL AND EAT YOU?
101 to SAVE on msnmoney today.

Diet carbonated junk is on the list. So is gittin yer nails did, spending too much on entertainment, eating out/ready made way too much, buying over-priced nothing but water, over-priced coffee, you know--all the general stuff in the too much playing, not enough paying(OR priorities) categories.

Good article, with some good old fashioned COMMON sense tips-- especially since America has a SPENDING problem.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#830206 Dec 29, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree on this.
It cost us hundreds of billions of dollars & didn't get Bin Laden.
We got Bin Laden through intel & strategic strikes. Not invasion.
Clinton already acknowledged the mistake of letting bi_laden get away the first time.

Why do you wish to stay mired in the past of a stupid blame game.
It's NO EXCUSE for America NOT having a BUDGET for the past four years. NONE whatsoever.

Wake up, and then grow up DuhAVey. Sour spilled milk whining is for losers and NUTCASES. Don't be one.

NO-NOT everyone will be "wealthy" in this nation--that will NEVER happen-nor are any of us "entitled" to be--and only LOSER lunaTICS would think otherwise.

CAP, CURB, BALANCE, B-U-D-G-E-T and live with in the means!!
SAVE WORKING class America!

T.E.A.(Grubbermint fweeriding types- hands off-Don't touch OUR YEARS of contributions--you are NOT "entitled" to it!!!!)

Welcome to OUR geneRATIONAL realities!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#830207 Dec 29, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everything is political. Some folks just have no taste for milk, politics aside.
Which is fine, just don't expect the REST of us to feel the same way about it, because some of the rest of us have no desire for imitation non-replacement products-like gross diet soda, or cheater, over priced supplements in a can for slacertics. Ewe....talk about gross and UNnatural.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#830208 Dec 29, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleopatra BATHED in milk(maybe she was milking Anthony).
The Lust Looney has many disorders. For example, her eyes are located on the back of her head.
We all know that hindsight is 20/20 and so she thinks she has bragging rights:)
She might be surprised at who else could brag about that kind of stuff.

Got teeth-YOW..get away lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#830209 Dec 29, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true but flavorings and the use of milk inside baking is still a great source of milk's nutrition. I was raised on Hershey's Milk(although mostly done surreptitiously). I also helped myself to a dozen or so 3oz. airline whiskey bottles. Refilled them with water and a little vegetable dye. NEVER trust 12 year old kids.:}
You sound like you might appreciate brown modeling clay cut uniformly into squares, arranged nicely on a serving plate, then strategically placed for viewing "consumption"...:-)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#830210 Dec 29, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Obama Orders Pay Raise for Biden, Members of Congress, Federal Workers
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-ord...
Only an absolute moron would imply that this pay raise is Obama's idea.

Loysville, PA

#830211 Dec 29, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton already acknowledged the mistake of letting bi_laden get away the first time.
Why do you wish to stay mired in the past of a stupid blame game.
It's NO EXCUSE for America NOT having a BUDGET for the past four years. NONE whatsoever.
Wake up, and then grow up DuhAVey. Sour spilled milk whining is for losers and NUTCASES. Don't be one.
NO-NOT everyone will be "wealthy" in this nation--that will NEVER happen-nor are any of us "entitled" to be--and only LOSER lunaTICS would think otherwise.
CAP, CURB, BALANCE, B-U-D-G-E-T and live with in the means!!
SAVE WORKING class America!
T.E.A.(Grubbermint fweeriding types- hands off-Don't touch OUR YEARS of contributions--you are NOT "entitled" to it!!!!)
Welcome to OUR geneRATIONAL realities!!
I have news. Bush had budgets & we doubled the debt & created the worst recession in 80 years. Wow, having those budgets really helped.

Furthermore, we had a balanced budget when Clinton left office.

What happened??????????

Republicans voted to take us off that path, on purpose!!!

If you right whiners would not sit there & blame Obama & Democrats 24/7, I wouldn't have to remind you who was driving the bus when it went into the ditch.

When will just one of you admit any blame??????

Oh, its because Congress hasn't passed a budget. Yep, that's it. You get dumber every day.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#830212 Dec 29, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your answer: "we didn't"???
Who invaded whom?
Saddam invaded Kuwait..several nations then were appealed to for help, in pushing back the oil thieving, nation depleting, humanity murdering rogue, thug lunaTic, into his OWN mess of a nation that he created. Enter stage anarchal, dark age nutcases, aka the not so merry band of jihadist thug psycho pack known as al qeada, with psychotic excuses in psychotic hands ("death to the infidel invaders") to plot and hate against the US--for YEARS....culminating in 9/11...the attack against the sovereign and financial seats of this nation. Saddam AND Ahmijinadawg danced a happy dance that day as well, no doubt.
Starting point A, Afghanistan, craggy rock, hide and seek hell on earth, known for harboring jihadist terrorists. Then add in SADDAMS REFUSAL to comply with UNITED NATIONS requests for inspections to rule out FURTHER dangers of discourse from nearby nations (specifically from a nutcase invading dictator who'd already annihilated 5K+ of his own "Kurds" to whey via WMD's)...and the rest as they say, is "history".

How far along do you think Ahmajinidawg is now, in his achieving his quest of achieving (how much???) enriched urinium, for what?
He's had quite a few years at it already.
Hm..ten years times how many isotopes? How many isotopes does it take for..in case they run out oil ? Sure that's it.. Tenzing, they just want a back up energy supply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min Cheftell 68,907
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL 71,208
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min loose cannon 182,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 2 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 2 hr PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Homo Erectus 49,309
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:09PM