Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#830048 Dec 28, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And Carol's the not at all lovable crazy aunt, blowing her nose into the tablecloth at Christmas Dinner.
While you blow everything else.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#830049 Dec 28, 2012
Congress obviously can't solve the problem of spending more than the economy is capable of supporting.
Let the fiscal cliff come.
The government needs to cut spending. The fiscal cliff cuts spending.
The government needs to increase taxes. The fiscal cliff raises taxes.
Problem solved... well, Obama and Harry Reid are trying to continue the insane rush of our government to fiscal insolvency and collapse.
No deal. Keep the cuts. Keep the taxes.
And, no more debt. Make the government grow up and live within the means the economy provides.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#830050 Dec 28, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"DBWriter"
Get used to it. "real dumb" is the king of interpetation. One posts and then dumb o "real dumb" comes up with ideas you never posted. He has no answers so he comes up with responses that completely change the question/topic. "real dumb" lives in La La Land, he is a real phoney, a robot troll for president nobama.
Peace
I do believe he's one of the thousand or so paid trolls Obama hired to post the indoctrinated party line bull to counter the volume of stuff on the internet negative about Obama.
You'd think Obama would have a thicker skin than that.
That's not a very good sign. It seems more like Hitler and Stalin than it does a president of the United States.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#830051 Dec 28, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you grasping for straws *AGAIN*?
Bad weather gave us a bad Christmas Sales?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA
Maybe the Boy Messiah had a tummy ache and couldn't move the economy and the weather the way he wanted? Hmmm? Whaddya think?
If Obama read from the teleprompter more times during the Christmas season, that would have fixed our problems.
Please help us, Obama. Read from the teleprompter. Save the world and read from the teleprompter.

... it's funny how someone reading from a teleprompter creates such an impression. We used to call people like that frauds.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#830054 Dec 28, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, little guy.
Do you have your list of things to pawn ready...once you have to start paying Bill Clinton's tax rates?

Location hidden

#830058 Dec 28, 2012
Jackpot!

'Obama Orders Raise for Biden, Members of Congress, Federal Workers'

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-ord...

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#830059 Dec 28, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Still think a Fed SALES tax ALL across the boards is "FAIR and EQUAL"..NO exceptions.
Make them ALL PAY-from ladder rung A through ladder rung Z. Including life long MOOCHERS off of others hard earned earnings...and other not so honorable types.
And DOUBLE Nevadas (biggest Federal MOOCHER state there is. Shame on them!)
TEA.
lol.
It's obvious the next tax structure has to make everyone in the country pay taxes.
I like a flat tax.
Everyone over the age of 18 submits a statement of income to the IRS. A flat tax is applied to equal all domestic expenditure minus all other revenue. EVERYONE PAYS. No exceptions. No excuses.
Congress can include foreign expenditure in the calculation if it chooses. There can be no money borrowed to fund any domestic program. Congress can only borrow money for foreign programs and operations. But, all payment on the debt is in the calculation for the flat tax.

Let's see how everyone votes when they have to actually pay for what they vote for. I guarantee you they won't be voting for a bunch of frauds flying a Marxist flag, that's for sure.

Regardless of which system is employed, the number of people paying income taxes has to be increased. An idiot knows a system where half the country pays all the income taxes for the entire country and subsidizes equal outcome for a full half of the country will collapse.
And, now, it's so bad, the Democrats are proposing a government that there is no possible way to pay for, and nobody notices.
That such a high percentage of the population is so ignorant they can't see an obvious suicidal action of government may mean that such a society won't survive anyway, regardless of what system is employed.
I don't know about you, but I stocked up on all the Twinkies I could find.... among other things. ;-)
Do you see what's happening in firearms sales?
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#830062 Dec 28, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you grasping for straws *AGAIN*?
Bad weather gave us a bad Christmas Sales?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA
Maybe the Boy Messiah had a tummy ache and couldn't move the economy and the weather the way he wanted? Hmmm? Whaddya think?
WELL, CRACKER, HERE'S WHAT I THINK: I THINK WE WENT OFF THE FISCAL CLIFF 12 YEARS AGO WHEN GEORGE BUSH JUNIOR WAS SELECTED PRESIDENT. NONETHELESS, HERE'S THE FORMULA YOU..(BORINGLY, REPEATEDLY).. SEEK:

1. FIRST, THE MILITARY MUST BE TOTALLY DISBANDED. NOT JUST A FEW PARTS OF IT, THE WHOLE THING. TO REPLACE IT, STATES WILL BE ENTITLED TO MAINTAIN MILITIAS WHICH CAN BE ASSEMBLED WHENEVER SOMEBODY RIDES INTO TOWN ON HORSEBACK ANNOUNCING AN IMMINENT THREAT.

2. END ALL CURRENT "PREMEPTIVE" WARS AND DENY BENEFITS TO CONTRACTORS AND INDIVIDUALS WHO PROFITED FROM THEM.

3. DEFUND THE CIA AND NSA AND PRIVATIZE THEM.

4. FEDERAL TAX RATE, CORPORATE TAX RATE, CAPITAL GAINS RATE IS NOW 50% FROM THIS POINT FORWARD. STATES ARE FREE TO SET THEIR TAXES WHEREVER THEY WISH. THERE WILL BE NO EXEMPTIONS.

5. EACH FAMILY MAY PRODUCE OR ADOPT TWO CHILDREN, NO MORE.

6. THE ENERGY INDUSTRY, THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY, THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY, AND THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY WILL BE NATIONALIZED.

THAT'S ABOUT IT FOR ME, HOW'D I DO? I'M PRETTY SURE WE END UP WITH A SURPLUS AND THE ASSHOLES WILL ALL BE FLYING TO BELGIUM WHERE THEY WILL FIND ABOUT THE SAME THING, HAPPILY.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#830063 Dec 28, 2012
The best thing that happened in the past 4 years is the fiscal cliff.
And, now, the Democrats are trying to do anything they can to resume the insanity that consumed our government the past 4 years and drive our government further into the hole they are digging.

Advice for Democrats:

Back away from the shovel.

We need to cut spending. The fiscal cliff cuts spending.
We need to raise taxes. The fiscal cliff raises taxes.

What the hell is wrong with that?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#830064 Dec 28, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Seems you're missing 8 seconds. Did he hit anything?
"flack"
"dumos" is missing a hell of a lot more than 8 seconds. He should be more concerned about his missing brain. He is a true liberaltarinaleftwingloonnut, you note he never misses an opportunity to dis a conservative, but nary a dissenting word about tax and spend democrats. "dumos" is a born liar, a phoney and a hypocrite, in a word a real poece of crap.
Peace

Location hidden

#830065 Dec 28, 2012
What living within your means actually means...

"According to Toshl's data, users in Western Europe earn an average of $2,062 per month, but spend $2,396. This is an average monthly deficit of $334 per person, or roughly 16% of income.

Toshl users in the United States are in even worse shape, earning on average $1,871 per month. But they spend $2,290 per month, an average monthly deficit of $419, or 22% of income.

So who in the world is living within their means? Australian, Brazilian, Russian, Canadian, Filipino, and Indian users all show positive surpluses each month. Chinese and Singaporeans are essentially at breakeven levels"

http://moneytalks.net/topics/timing/8030-the-...

To much debt America...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#830066 Dec 28, 2012
OH WAIT! FARM SUBSIDIES, SUBSIDIES TO INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES USING PUBLIC LAND, SUBSIDIES TO BUSINESSES, WILL, HITHERTO, BE ILLEGAL.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#830067 Dec 28, 2012
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>moronic chatter ..... another reason republicans are unpopular with voters.
"lincoln"
"moronic chatter", your stock in trade.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

#830072 Dec 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, CRACKER, HERE'S WHAT I THINK: I THINK WE WENT OFF THE FISCAL CLIFF 12 YEARS AGO WHEN GEORGE BUSH JUNIOR WAS SELECTED PRESIDENT. NONETHELESS, HERE'S THE FORMULA YOU..(BORINGLY, REPEATEDLY).. SEEK:
1. FIRST, THE MILITARY MUST BE TOTALLY DISBANDED. NOT JUST A FEW PARTS OF IT, THE WHOLE THING. TO REPLACE IT, STATES WILL BE ENTITLED TO MAINTAIN MILITIAS WHICH CAN BE ASSEMBLED WHENEVER SOMEBODY RIDES INTO TOWN ON HORSEBACK ANNOUNCING AN IMMINENT THREAT.
2. END ALL CURRENT "PREMEPTIVE" WARS AND DENY BENEFITS TO CONTRACTORS AND INDIVIDUALS WHO PROFITED FROM THEM.
4. FEDERAL TAX RATE, CORPORATE TAX RATE, CAPITAL GAINS RATE IS NOW 50% FROM THIS POINT FORWARD. STATES ARE FREE TO SET THEIR TAXES WHEREVER THEY WISH. THERE WILL BE NO EXEMPTIONS.
6. THE ENERGY INDUSTRY, THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY, THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY, AND THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY WILL BE NATIONALIZED.
THAT'S ABOUT IT FOR ME, HOW'D I DO? I'M PRETTY SURE WE END UP WITH A SURPLUS AND THE ASSHOLES WILL ALL BE FLYING TO BELGIUM WHERE THEY WILL FIND ABOUT THE SAME THING, HAPPILY.
hahahaahahahahaahahahahaahh!

And we thought you had something...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#830073 Dec 28, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush-Bashing is neither a formula nor a solution but a knee-jerk propaganda response from knee-jerks like you.

Formula I seek? Being extremely simple, the answer to the fiscal cliff requires no formula but only a President and not a Boy Messiah.

Liberal Politics of Hero-Worship, Celebrity-Sucking and Vote-Buying solves nothing but costs us dearly.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#830074 Dec 28, 2012
Charles Krauthammer: Obama Showing 'Great Skill, Ruthless Skill' In Fiscal Cliff Talks

Columnist and Fox News pundit Charles Krauthammer said Thursday that he thinks President Obama has been acting with "great skill" in the negotiations over the so-called "fiscal cliff."

Talks have continually stalled as the GOP and the Obama administration struggle to produce a deal about how much to raise taxes or cut spending. On Friday, the president summoned Congressional leaders to the White House for one more attempt at an accord.

Krauthammer told Hannity that Obama had been able to create a "civil war" over taxes within the GOP. Several high-profile Republicans have said that the party should concede to raising taxes on people making over $250,000.

"He's been using this -- and I must say with great skill, and ruthless skill, and success -- to fracture and basically shatter the Republican opposition," he said. "The only redoubt of the opposition is the House. And his objective from the very beginning was to break the will of the Republicans in the House, and to create an internal civil war, and he's done that. How did he do it? By always insisting from day one after the election that Republicans had to raise rates ... he did that because he knew it would create a crisis among Republicans, and it did."

Hannity, predictably, did not give Obama quite as much credit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/28/char...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#830075 Dec 28, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
52-47% is not a landslide idiot. Not even notable.
By the way airhead, Moonbat is a slang for a liberal. That would be you, sockpuppet hypocrite.
moonbat:
Derogatory term for a liberal activist, implying that s/he is a lunatic.
That would be you, for sure.
Before the election you right wing morons were beating your chests claiming a "landslide" win for Romney. How did that work out for you, loser?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#830077 Dec 28, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"DBWriter"
Get used to it. "real dumb" is the king of interpetation. One posts and then dumb o "real dumb" comes up with ideas you never posted. He has no answers so he comes up with responses that completely change the question/topic. "real dumb" lives in La La Land, he is a real phoney, a robot troll for president nobama.
Peace
You & DAWriter are mental twins.

I'm happy you found someone as f*cking stupid as you are.

You make a wonderful couple.

Location hidden

#830078 Dec 28, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad, I don't often partake of fast food. Actually for a good burger I go to a Five Guys a little more expensive but better than the frozen and thawed crap Mickey Ds peddles. Does that make me an elitist? So what?
Five Guys rules.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#830079 Dec 28, 2012
Hobby Lobby to defy courts over contraceptive ruling and impose religious views on workers

Hobby Lobby made its decision after a ruling Wednesday by U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotamayor denied the company an emergency injunction while its lawsuit works its way through the appeal courts.

The company's owners say they should not have to comply with the Health and Human Services requirement because it impinges on their religious beliefs. Imposing their religious views on their employees doesn't bother them, however.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/28/1174...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 6 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 7 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 9 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 10 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web