Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,275)

Showing posts 765,481 - 765,500 of1,033,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
David Gregory violated the D.C weapons law on "Meet the Press" yesterday.
Prosecute the criminals.
lol! Watching LaPierre getting grilled by Gregory was entertaining.

LaPierre is for trying "anything", unless it has something to do with weapons!

It's always someone else's problem. LaPierre looked like a radical idiot... which he is!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
WND Floats Armed Resistance to Obama Administration
Earlier this week, WorldNetDaily columnist and regular Fox News guest Erik Rush tweeted a video arguing that President Obama orchestrated the Sandy Hook and Aurora, Colorado shootings in order to cover-up a massive government scandal, forcibly disarm Americans, put people in concentration camps and start a civil war. Of course the conspiracy theory is complete nonsense, but Rush doesn’t think so.
Today in WND, Rush effectively suggested that people should begin an armed revolt against the government:“There are also Americans – some misguided, some ideologues – who work every day of the week in the cause of compromising our liberties,” Rush writes,“I suppose suggesting that we shoot them wouldn’t be taken very well – although that is precisely what it came down to 236 years ago.”
Rush, who hoped that a Romney administration would imprison liberals and journalists, like in the conspiracy video warns that the Obama administration is using the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, to “divert attention from its own abject criminality,” crack down on gun ownership, do away with the Constitution and require “compulsory periodic assessments of citizens by government psychologists.”
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/wnd-flo...
so which one of you nutjobs has been writing for WND?
They still believe in taking pages from their nazi cousins....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Police often are criminals. Even if not "criminal" they are often abusive.
Federal law enforcement is likely to become the Obama Gestapo, with Holder playing the role of Heinrich Himmler.
It's not fair to say that they are all criminals. Police are necessary; it's the culture of entrapment that creates mistrust in communities. There are many good cops, the bad ones make them all look bad.
It's just like the good kids at the highschool lamented in a news story that the bad kids who represent only less than 1% of the school population get all the news, bad news, and the good kids get no press. We like bad news; it's kind of sick. Wonder what the country would be like if we completely gave no attention to the killers and criminals and only printed or talked about good news?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't Homer.
LOL! Merry Christmas Homer!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well how odd! I keep watching LaPierre calling for more police intervention in schools to "protect" our kids.
And so here you are saying you're letting criminals with guns into schools.
Playing both sides of the line again.
When they're on their heels the psychosis rises to the forefront.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Merry Christmas Homer!
Bah! Merry Christmas Lily!
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Peppy wears lifts in lieu of heels.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Frenchy!! U slopping hogs again today?
Do you want to argue on facts or is that beyond your limited intellect?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! I've noticed that too. Romney was a great example. I thought he believed he could wrap up his presidency on the first day and cruise the balance of his 4 years!

He clearly had no concept of what he was promising... but the people did!

“Constitutionalis t”

Baker, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Any rifle that isn't a lever action or bolt action SHOULD be defined as an assault rifle. That was easy, problem solved.
So, you're saying the police can use only lever or bolt action rifles, right?
Or, you're saying the police exist for some other reason than to protect us, and it is vital for that reason for them to be significantly better armed than those members of the masses not included in the governing elite, right?
If the police need a weapon to protect me, why don't I need that weapon, too? After all, I have every right to protect myself. The police merely determine what instrument is necessary for my protection.
You don't have to answer this. We know the Democrats are trying to install a police state where the citizenry has a gun held to its head to ensure compliance with whatever the elite government class demands for themselves.
impeach Congress

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I've noticed that too. Romney was a great example. I thought he believed he could wrap up his presidency on the first day and cruise the balance of his 4 years!
He clearly had no concept of what he was promising... but the people did!
He STILL doesn't have a clue. He thinks President Obama won because he was "giving away free stuff" roflmao
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to argue on facts or is that beyond your limited intellect?
Speaking of intellect, how is it that you can argue on a fact, bright one? Do you stand on it while arguing? Most of us argue about the facts, but you really need to show us how you do it "on" them. Is this some new far left loon concept?

Wow - you are really bright. Are you an excecutive?

“Constitutionalis t”

Baker, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the Mexican declare his antique shotgun upon entering? If he did, then that wouldn't be smuggling, would it? Try to keep your comparisons logical. It makes for a much more inteligent and honest debate.
He is in Brownseville, TX now. Why don't you go ask him about it.
Or, just look at all the paperwork he received from the US State Department telling him everything has been taken care of and it was ok to take his weapon into Mexico.
Then, Obama and Hillary just say "oops" and let him rot in a Mexican prison for the rest of his life.
I'd like to see you say "Thank you, Fox News. Without you this American would have spent the rest of his life in a Mexican prison."
... well? Where's your gratitude for anyone who saves an American's life?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
He STILL doesn't have a clue. He thinks President Obama won because he was "giving away free stuff" roflmao
lol! Which would make sense since Romney's son is saying his dad never really wanted to be President in the first place.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

WEBSTER, N.Y.-- Authorities say four firefighters were shot, two of them killed while responding to a house fire in western New York.

Officials in the town of Webster tell local media outlets that someone shot at firefighters around 6 a.m. Monday when they arrived at the scene of the blaze just east of Rochester.

CNN reports that two responding firefighters are being treated for gunshot wounds. Two other firefighters were killed, but officials wouldn't elaborate on how they died.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/24/fire...

Meth house?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Which would make sense since Romney's son is saying his dad never really wanted to be President in the first place.
I read that too! Why waste all those peoples money and time then?
impeach Congress

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Which would make sense since Romney's son is saying his dad never really wanted to be President in the first place.
LOL... doesn't that sound like a child who's candy was taken away from him by a stronger child, and to save face the child say's.... "I don't care about that stupid candy, I didn't want it anyway!" Yeah right so he spends billions of dollars just to play a game of chicken...and the Republicans want to talk about "cutting government spending?" HOlY MOLY!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
He was in possession of a high-capacity magazine within the District of Columbia, a violation of the D.C. gun law. Unless the magazine was a phony stage prop.
impeach Congress

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

But wait...even if the President did win because of "giving away free stuff" isn't it better to give than to take away?

Romney told business owners he supported with private equity funding, that "if your employees don't vote for me, I'll cut your funding and all of you will be on the unemployment line!" Well Damn!

Look... I'm no dummy. I'm voting for the guy that is "giving away free stuff!"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well how odd! I keep watching LaPierre calling for more police intervention in schools to "protect" our kids.
And so here you are saying you're letting criminals with guns into schools.
Playing both sides of the line again.
No. Armed personnel in schools are a good idea, but police in schools are not a good idea. LaPierre is half-right, half-wrong.

Police in schools will do more snooping than protecting. Always a mistake to sacrifice liberty for security.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 765,481 - 765,500 of1,033,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Grand Birther 167,357
Abby 4-16 10 min Mister Tonka 13
Abby 4-14 13 min PEllen 41
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 14 min RJS 7,542
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min PEllen 95,943
Amy 4-16 24 min j_m_w 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min former res 64,884
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]