Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,237)

Showing posts 764,721 - 764,740 of1,032,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Freezing temperatures, record lows, in Southern California the last two mornings.
Damn that global warming!
The freezing temperatures are caused by global warming idiot. The melting ice is drifting southerly and cooling the oceans. Try reading a science book sometime.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you may be right to an extent ,but it is the spirit of the American people that has carried us through times of opression , lies and dishonesty in the past , our current govt. and erosion of our constitution and our rights only calls for common sence to see whats going on here , hell we have made war with lots of places that only had rocks to begin with .
You must agree that the lies and dishonesty you speak of is a problem with both parties. The thing that sets us apart from other countries is that at least we can vote out the worst. Guns and rocks only work in third world countries where they stick their fingers in a bottle of ink to vote if and when they are allowed to vote. We're beyond that.
Repeal the 2nd Amendment

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask someone else. I never said that.
You are a sickening hate-filled person.
At no other time in the past four years have I been so angry and disgusted.
We will get exactly what we deserve because of people like you and Lily.
If you were standing in front of me, I would find it too difficult to refrain myself from slapping you right across the face.
Your the one full of hate. At least he doen't think the children of Sandy Point are better off dead.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That many children dying each day at the hands of NRA gun nuts is a travesty. The NRA is a terrorist organization that should be outlawed. It is time for President Obama to outlaw the NRA and private ownership of all firearms. Americans are tired of their children being murdered by psychopathic NRA gun nuts.
Republicans just lost the 2012 election, so far they seem to have learned very little
Repeal the 2nd Amendment

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA is more moderate on gun control than are many non-member gun owners.
The NRA is a domestic terrorist organzation. NRA memebers are domestic terrorists.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You will give up your deadly guns when the Government tells you to give them up or you will suffer the consequences!
"nobama 2012"
You are saying your hero, the loser, president nobama, will send in guns to forcefully take guns them from the citizens? Good luck with that. Some of us respect the constitution, you know the document that says the folks have the right to own a firearm?
Why do you not get afucking life? Do or say something that makes sense?
Based on your hard work which ensured the presidents re election you will be out front going door to door to steal weapons? O am looking foreword to your visit.
Peace
KMA
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Mao-Tse Tung.
Your racist comments simply enhance the fact that you are ignorent.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Protect 2nd Ammendmant wrote:
Virginia Beach ...sounds a little too clost to Vagina Beach lol...
If the shoe fits.
And "Covina" sounds like a STD. "My girlfriend gave me a bad case of covina."
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA is going down.
Just as your side lost the battles on immigration and gay marriage, so too will you lose this one.
You may have the right to bear arms, but the Gov't has the right to determine which arms are allowed for public purchase.
Stick around, you'll see.
Nobody has the right to own a deadly firearm. If you read the 2nd amendment carefully, it clearly states that only members of a WELL REGULATED MILITIA have the right to bear arms. Not just any tobacco chewing, fat, alcolholic redneck that wants to kill his wife.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The families of the victims should sue Fox for wrongful death. H it them in the pocket.
"silly"
I would guess you must be in La La Land. Even the lowest ambulance chasing attorney is not going to waste his time attacking freedom of speech/opinion. You are starting to sound like "nobama 2012" who would like to repeal the 1st. amendment. Just because you do not like folks expressing their views, even views that may be assinine is not a reason to restrict their rights.
Peace
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobama 2012"
You are saying your hero, the loser, president nobama, will send in guns to forcefully take guns them from the citizens? Good luck with that. Some of us respect the constitution, you know the document that says the folks have the right to own a firearm?
Why do you not get afucking life? Do or say something that makes sense?
Based on your hard work which ensured the presidents re election you will be out front going door to door to steal weapons? O am looking foreword to your visit.
Peace
KMA
Confiscating deadly firearms will be a relatively easy process. A buy-back program will eliminate most of them. You NRA gun nuts can use the money to buy more beer. A reward for information leading to the arrest of people who possess deadly firearms will take care of most of the rest. The remaining few can be dealt with by law enforcement. That's how they did it in England and it worked very well.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans just lost the 2012 election, so far they seem to have learned very little
Yeah, John Boner is doing one heck of a job isn't he!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Have no cocaine or meth, both are illegal. I always file a correct tax return.
What are you trying to say?
So, Homeo, you would have no problem with more people paying the same tax you infer that you pay? I say "infer" because you said you filed. You didn't say you paid a net tax to the government. Since half the country doesn't pay income tax, if the government wants more revenue, shouldn't they increase the number of people paying taxes before they consider raising the tax on the only half of the country already paying all the income tax for everyone in the country?
But, we are getting ahead of ourselves. We don't even have a plan for government yet. You know, a budget, something we haven't seen since Obama took office. After Congress gives us a plan, and only after Congress gives us a plan, we can begin to discuss revenue options. Option ONE: increase the number of people paying taxes.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
"infringe": to encroach on someone or something
"The people" being the members of a WELL REGULATED MILITIA, i.e. law enforcement and the military. Get a brain!
Repeal the 2nd Amendment

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
I would guess you must be in La La Land. Even the lowest ambulance chasing attorney is not going to waste his time attacking freedom of speech/opinion. You are starting to sound like "nobama 2012" who would like to repeal the 1st. amendment. Just because you do not like folks expressing their views, even views that may be assinine is not a reason to restrict their rights.
Peace
The families should sue the NRA. Maybe that would put them out of business once and for all.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove your ignorance by bleieving the polls that FAUX used.
And you admit you listen to Beck!!
You live in your own world of lies and nonsense from FAUX.
Nate Silver's polls showed Obama to have a lead the whole time.
The 'momentum' and the rest of the nonsense was just that.
Just as before the election, you're listening to the same folks that were responsible for the asswhuppin' your side took.
And they're lying to you again.
Rmoney never held any sort of lead.
Except to those of you who refuse to accept the truth.
But Gore, OTOH, did beat Bush in 2000. A proven fact!!
It was all in your head, along with the rest of your inbred stupidity.
You are one Supreme Court decision that will remove the 'right to bear arms' nonsense that you believe in, but the Constitution does not support.
The only SC decision that says anyone can own weapons was in 2008.
Prior to that, there was NO individual right to bear arms.
That's why mass killings with guns did not occur until after 19980.
"nutsucker"
While you are running off your mouth answer this please. Has the Supreme Court ever ruled that American's do not have the right to own firearms? That the constitution is wrong when it comes to the statement "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"?
Peace
KMA
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Peace
Just the response I'd expect from a right-wing racist republican.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You must agree that the lies and dishonesty you speak of is a problem with both parties. The thing that sets us apart from other countries is that at least we can vote out the worst. Guns and rocks only work in third world countries where they stick their fingers in a bottle of ink to vote if and when they are allowed to vote. We're beyond that.
Name anything that compares to the lies from Obama about Benghazi. If just the obvious fact that Obama couldn't have been confused, but intentionally instructed the entire administration to lie, isn't bad enough, the entire population of the world knew he was lying when the words came out all accross every major television network and at the UN. Yeah, the world was really impressed with us when that happened.

Jon Hammer will be released from the Mexican jail he's being held in. I want you to thank Fox News for making that happen.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, all you have to do is take any poll, observe the 5-point swing in any of them, and then compare your observation to the end result of 50-48. The 5-point swing you observed in any poll you choose to look at caused the 50-48 result.
You can do simple arithmetic, can't you?
"DBWriter"
"nutsucker" can not do an every day thing such as taking a dump without crapping all over himself. Arithmetic, nofucking way. "nutsucker" loves the arithmetic of president nobama, spend a dollar for every $.62 cents of revenue. He truly believes that is how nobama is going to keep his 2008 campaign promises to cut the deficit by7 2 trillion dollars. Of course nobama lied, he increased the deficit by near 6 trillion is just 4 years.
Peace
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Just How Badly John Boehner Played His Hand

I talked to two congressmen who were not involved in the purge or victims of it. They both said that seeing House leaders back “squishes” during the primaries including against some incumbents and then seeing them throw conservatives off committees was all they needed to strengthen their spines against the Speaker.

They said they’re happy to be team players, but they think conservatives in the conference are now treated as kids who are to be seen and not heard. They decided they needed to be heard. They like John Boehner. But they are angry with Eric Cantor, Kevin McCarthy, and Boehner.

They think John Boehner was a terrible negotiator and should never have gone public. They said that leaderships’ bravado to the press yesterday that they had the votes was ridiculous given how poorly the whip operation has worked the last two years. They thought it would be close. They thought they would lose. But they didn’t think leadership really had the votes, just that people would fold in the end.

Few did.

“The Speaker really messed this up by trying to make it a public spectacle,” concluded one.“Some of us were happy to oblige.”

http://www.redstate.com/2012/12/21/just-how-b...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 764,721 - 764,740 of1,032,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min STEFANO COLONNA 65,003
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 15 min boundary painter 7,546
Abby 4-17 16 min ScarletandOlive 21
Amy 4-17 21 min boundary painter 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min squishymama 96,032
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min litesong 42,945
Chicago ranked among top 25 most frugal cities 53 min Guest 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 167,425
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]