Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
764,561 - 764,580 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I didn't dodge any questions. You did. Secondly, why would I continue to discuss anything with a weasel and liar like you? You're just doing what you do. Make a false scenario and then be a broken record. You are one strange agent.
Libturd on, man!
You can't keep dodging the question Cindy/Nostrils/waxnut/goober/e t.al. I'm going to expose you for the phony hypocrite you are by asking this same question until you answer it:

The bolt action 30.06 is probably the most common deer rifle used almost exclusively to kill defenseless deer. Should it be banned?

Yes or No, coward?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Would *YOU* tolerate working alongside Adam Lanza every week? Would *YOU* extend credit to him?
I have worked alongside the wackos who refuse to take their medicine and when I complained to the company and the union about their frightening behavior, I'm told that they have "rights".
If a bank knew that the Adam Lanzas in this world had a high probability of flipping out, killing and committing suicide, it would be proper and fitting that those individuals be denied credit. If you don't like it then *YOU* extend them credit and *YOU* give them a job in your office next to *YOU* desk, Jerk.
Have a lousy Christmas, Killer.
Having already been diagnosed as having autism should have made Adam easier to deal with, IOWs, he shouldn't have been overstimulated. I understand that his mom didn't want him to be zombified with drugs, originally, but it would have been less traumatic for everyone if he'd had some kind mood balancing drugs inside him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The sad part is that labeling a kid causes them more stress, ergo making it more important to get some kind of treatment. How do we treat without causing some kind of underlying resentment and desire to "act out"? Relying on the government for answers and/or legislation may end up being a two-edged sword that would compel more parents to home school and isolate their kids like Adam's mom did. It's a conundrum befitting The Brave New World, IOWs, if we're all sedated nobody loses a kid at school, but nobody ever rises above that mental fog to create the cure for cancer.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If state-sponsored and mandated instrumental rape isn't invasive micro-managing government, I don't know what the hell is. Get off your high horse, you raging hypocrite.
WTF are you ranting about now?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Never mind answering that now. I'm hitting the mall and the spa as soon as the dryer quits.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dolt.
"Old Crazy Goober"
What in the hell are you doing on this thread? "old raider" just posted he ran you off. Did he lie again?
Peace
Merry Christmas
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly wouldnt have shot the kid, but the shooter WAS acquitted of all criminal charges. Life is full of risks, and one of those risks is making sure you know what you are doing before you have the unfortunate necessity to pull a trigger. I personally carry a taser (as well as a firearm) in order to cover all bases of defensive escalation. I wouldnt need either for an unarmed, 130lb teenager though.....
Well, apparently such an attitude isn't carried by all.

I don't believe the shooter should have been cleared, especially since they did not render aid AFTER the incident. In fact, I can't understand how the verdict was arrived at.

But I have heard that LA is one of the most corrupt places and people even go out of their way when driving to avoid the state altogether.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing in the Constitution that gives individuals the right to own guns. Even Attorney General Eric Holder, the highest ranking law enforcement officer in the country, says so. That's good enough for me.
"nobama 2012"
Obviously you have not read the portion of the constitution which refers to the right to bear arms. Obviously you are not very bright. Please post a Supreme Court decision which says American's do not have the right to own a firearm. eric holder is a gun runner, ask the parents of the US Border agent who was murdered by a gun that was a part of holder's Fast and Furious program.
Peace
KMA

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Old Crazy Goober"
What in the hell are you doing on this thread? "old raider" just posted he ran you off. Did he lie again?
Peace
Merry Christmas
Aw shucks Eed, I forgot to leave I was shaking in my boots so bad! LOL!

Yes, you got it. He has been on a real bender lying this time (again). I enjoyed his question to Carol here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

When I pointed out the Marine "declared" his rifle upon entering the country, the weasel would not respond - typical lib M.O.

Why we even bother with these idiots makes me realize why we really only use this site occasionally (but there live here).

In any case, I had fun goosing the dummy and really enjoyed getting the hypocrite to go off on dem!!!! That was hilarious!!!

I always enjoy your posts Eed. Merry Christmas to you too!

Enjoy!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Police: Western NY gunman dead; firefighters were victims of a trap

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/police-western...

Two firefighters dead.

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Who's Cindy, paranoid freak? She must be new. Do you also think they are coming to take you away? Baaawwwaaahhhh!!!!
You must think everyone is as gullible as your FOX News zombie friends. You know exactly who Cindy is, its YOU. Here's where you slipped up. First you invent Cindy to attack me with a sick joke involving the killing of children. Then you support the sick joke with a LOL post. Now you try to pretend you don't know who Cindy is even though you just responded to her/your sick joke. You need help Cindy/Nostrils/Waxnut/goober….

proof = Page 38,415

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Old Crazy Goober"
Peace
Merry Christmas
Interesting, I believe this might be another of the Cindy/Nostris/Waxnut/goober log-ons. Send your other personality back for a minute, I have a question for him/it. I ran him off about an hour ago and I might not be able to stick around much longer today.
I'll be back!

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shucks Eed, I forgot to leave I was shaking in my boots so bad! LOL!
Yes, you got it. He has been on a real bender lying this time (again). I enjoyed his question to Carol here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
When I pointed out the Marine "declared" his rifle upon entering the country, the weasel would not respond - typical lib M.O.
Why we even bother with these idiots makes me realize why we really only use this site occasionally (but there live here).
In any case, I had fun goosing the dummy and really enjoyed getting the hypocrite to go off on dem!!!! That was hilarious!!!
I always enjoy your posts Eed. Merry Christmas to you too!
Enjoy!
Talking to yourself easyEedCindy/Nostrils/waxnut/g oober/et.al. Let's try this again. I'm going to expose you for the phony hypocrite you are by asking this same question until you answer it:

The bolt action 30.06 is probably the most common deer rifle used almost exclusively to kill defenseless deer. Should it be banned?

Any of your right wing NRA buddies would be happy to answer "Hell NO!" Are you afraid of them or me, puss?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's why Republicans in Congress have around a 20% approval rating. For the past four years they've been purposely trying to sabotage the economy and blaming it on the President. Only a complete idiot like you would support anything they do.
"pdumb"
In as much as you are spouting off on percentages, what is the democrats approval rating?
Peace
KMA
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself easyEedCindy/Nostrils/waxnut/g oober/et.al. Let's try this again. I'm going to expose you for the phony hypocrite you are by asking this same question until you answer it:
The bolt action 30.06 is probably the most common deer rifle used almost exclusively to kill defenseless deer. Shouldn't be banned?
Any of your right wing NRA buddies would be happy to answer "Hell NO!" Are you afraid of them or me, puss?
When's your next rampage on children, devil.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Merry Christmas to all you blue eyed child murders who has rocks for brains and need to be hospitalized in a mental hospital. May you burn in hell.

Peace and joy to all good men.

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
When's your next rampage on children, devil.
Nice try Cindy/Nostrils/waxnut/goober/e t.al. Look at the number of posts your new Cindy has made. Zero. So out of the blue we are supposed to believe Cindy comes to this site to support your sorry azz. You are a hoot. Now back to business:

Yes or No, coward?
waxman

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Have you libtards missed me? It looks like we have a new twin for Not Surprized! The nuts have fallen off the tree now! MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
are you one of those Occupy wingnuts?
peppered sprayed college student?
1 of 200 who showed up at the last Tea Party 'rally'?
grouchy old fart who keeps getting the law called on you because you won't shut the curtains when you're 'watching' the FOX Victoria's Secret bimbos?
"sonic"
You are a real phoney. You have nothing to say so you attack women. Women who happen to be attractive, intelligent and successful. Women who offer views different from yours. Keep slurring and demeaning women, a leftistliberalloon hater.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, I believe this might be another of the Cindy/Nostris/Waxnut/goober log-ons. Send your other personality back for a minute, I have a question for him/it. I ran him off about an hour ago and I might not be able to stick around much longer today.
I'll be back!
"old raider"
Unlike you I am not a phoney. I have my opions and I offer them. I have never posted on this thread under any name but "Easy Eed".
I honestly hope you do return your BS is almost always amusing. Inane but amusing.
Peace
KMA
Patriot

Loveland, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

The explosions: A hypothesis

If you haven't been keeping track, scroll down 2 months on Dutchsinse facebook page.. starting with the LARGE explosion at the "ammunition" depot in Russia .. October 9, 2012.

Followed in the same week with a LARGE explosion at an ammunition bunker here in the USA (louisiana).

The explosions have spiraled out of control since then...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Brian_G 45,781
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 4 hr joey 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 6 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 7 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••