Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,227)

Showing posts 764,521 - 764,540 of1,072,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but Luke Woodham WAS stopped in the other documented instance of a school shooting with an armed presence on sight. A 50% success ratio is pretty good, or would you have preferred Woodham finish his grisly mission just to make a point?
50% isn't good enough when its my grandkids in the equation.

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sockpuppet pal & you really should get a room, lefty. I think the Special Ed. room has two seats. One seat is for a hillbilly, so you should fit right in Jethro. Watch out for that cement pond. I hear it you like to fish so you & granny can have some viddles!
Dolt.
I see you're back Cindy/Nostrils/waxnut/goober/e t.al. I'm going to expose you for the phony hypocrite you are by asking this same question until you answer it:

The bolt action 30.06 is probably the most common deer rifle used almost exclusively to kill defenseless deer. Should it be banned?

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Now you're even answering your own posts to cover your multiple log-ins. There is no Cindy, you're the only one sick enough to post a joke about killing children. Or to think its funny.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
She did work for the CIA you goddamned liar. She was involved with the CIA front company Brewster Jennings that was investigating proliferation of nuclear materials. and she was part of the Joint Task Force on Iraq. She never told anybody who she worked for.
www.historycommons.org Entities
www.thenation.com/article/what-valerie-plame-...
You're an idiot!
The cafeteria staff also works for the CIA. If you drive to work through the front gate at the CIA HQ in your own car, you can hardly be a "covert agent."

"The Nation" is a Commie rag.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Lanza was not on medication, dumbass. There are many kids who are socially inept in elementary & high school. They are not being treated for mental illness because most aren't mentally ill by any standards.
Most grow out of this & become functional adults who get jobs & get mortgages.
You & your plastic hero LaPierre want to put these kids on a list that would tarnish them for the rest of their lives all because you dipsh*ts want to tote semiautomatic weapons with 100 round clips.
Furthermore, being the total ass you are, didn't even comprehend my post.
Ban guns and protect the mentally ill from being identified.

Sounds like a Dumbass Dave plan.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

LONDON (AP) Tens of thousands of people have signed a petition calling for British CNN host Piers Morgan to be deported from the U.S. over his gun control views.

Morgan has taken an aggressive stand for tighter U.S. gun laws in the wake of the Newtown, Connecticut, school shooting. Last week, he called a gun advocate appearing on his "Piers Morgan Tonight" show an "unbelievably stupid man."

Now, gun rights activists are fighting back. A petition created Dec. 21 on the White House e-petition website by a user in Texas accuses Morgan of engaging in a "hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution" by targeting the Second Amendment. It demands he be deported immediately for "exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens."

Morgan seemed unfazed and even amused by the movement.

"If I do get deported from America for wanting fewer gun murders, are there any other countries that will have me?" he wrote.

http://news.yahoo.com/pro-gun-rights-us-petit...

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems good enough for you when it comes to being truthful and logical, old goober. Hmmm....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>How about a mandatory life sentence, without chance of parole, on "Devil's Island", for possessing ANY firearm. Nobody need guns but law enforcement and the military.
In that case, who protects us from "law enforcement"?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

i think the biggest step forward we can take on the issue is to ban assault weapons in video games.

until.....NRA says NO to video game assault weapon ban! Cites 2nd!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so according to conventional conservative 'wisdom' you must be black.

Ms. Rand?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Under the Patriot Act, President Obama can call for a firearms ban by Executive Order in the name of National Security. You can thank your hero George Bush for that.
A myth.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Thinking like a criminal.

And making the police the criminal.

Interesting right wing thought!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A myth.
As I recall, Japanese, Italian, Russian(?) and German citizens of the United States were placed in concentration camps during WWII for "their protection" while their lands and rights were striped from them.

Historical fact.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another "Code Pink" libertarian.
Say goodnight, sweetie.
What are commonly termed assault rifles and high capacity semi-auto handguns are purpose built to kill humans. It becomes a simple question of product liability when someone like Lanza uses a weapon for its intended purpose and kills 26 people. When Beretta introduced the civilian version of its military 9mm it proudly advertised the weapon's military pedigree. Well, the military isn't out hunting deer with their small arms, those arms are designed to kill people. Ipso facto.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so according to conventional conservative 'wisdom' you must be black.
Ms. Rand?
The police are not our friends, regardless of race.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grandkids are more likely to be killed driving/walking to school than in a school shooting.

Ban school buses.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
LONDON (AP) Tens of thousands of people have signed a petition calling for British CNN host Piers Morgan to be deported from the U.S. over his gun control views.
Morgan has taken an aggressive stand for tighter U.S. gun laws in the wake of the Newtown, Connecticut, school shooting. Last week, he called a gun advocate appearing on his "Piers Morgan Tonight" show an "unbelievably stupid man."
Now, gun rights activists are fighting back. A petition created Dec. 21 on the White House e-petition website by a user in Texas accuses Morgan of engaging in a "hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution" by targeting the Second Amendment. It demands he be deported immediately for "exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens."
Morgan seemed unfazed and even amused by the movement.
"If I do get deported from America for wanting fewer gun murders, are there any other countries that will have me?" he wrote.
http://news.yahoo.com/pro-gun-rights-us-petit...
More likely, Morgan will leave voluntarily when fired for bad ratings.
impeach Congress

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
&#8213; Mahatma Gandhi
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Thinking like a criminal.
And making the police the criminal.
Interesting right wing thought!
Police often are criminals. Even if not "criminal" they are often abusive.

Federal law enforcement is likely to become the Obama Gestapo, with Holder playing the role of Heinrich Himmler.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What are commonly termed assault rifles and high capacity semi-auto handguns are purpose built to kill humans. It becomes a simple question of product liability when someone like Lanza uses a weapon for its intended purpose and kills 26 people. When Beretta introduced the civilian version of its military 9mm it proudly advertised the weapon's military pedigree. Well, the military isn't out hunting deer with their small arms, those arms are designed to kill people. Ipso facto.
David Gregory violated the D.C weapons law on "Meet the Press" yesterday.

Prosecute the criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 764,521 - 764,540 of1,072,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 4 min Will ItAlsoStayIn MIDLO__ 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Midlothian Composer 97,444
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min LRS 173,695
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 15 min not nice-Go Sit On A Tack 33
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Mothra 45,518
Abby 7-11 30 min Mister Tonka 21
Amy 7-11 55 min Mister Tonka 15
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 11:36AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••