Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#828287 Dec 24, 2012
The explosions: A hypothesis

If you haven't been keeping track, scroll down 2 months on Dutchsinse facebook page.. starting with the LARGE explosion at the "ammunition" depot in Russia .. October 9, 2012.

Followed in the same week with a LARGE explosion at an ammunition bunker here in the USA (louisiana).

The explosions have spiraled out of control since then...

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#828288 Dec 24, 2012
This is hilarious. Easyeed/Waxnut/Nostrils/Cindy/ goober ... is sprinkling random posts to make it appear there is more than one lunatic writing them!

Would one of your multiple log-ins answer the following, preferably your goober, that's my favorite:

The bolt action 30.06 is probably the most common deer rifle used almost exclusively to kill defenseless deer. Should it be banned?

Yes or No, psycho-coward.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#828289 Dec 24, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of intellect, how is it that you can argue on a fact, bright one? Do you stand on it while arguing? Most of us argue about the facts, but you really need to show us how you do it "on" them. Is this some new far left loon concept?
Wow - you are really bright. Are you an excecutive?
Wow! That's rich! Jimmy, the slowest kid in the class is arguing word usage! If you're standing on principle, are you physically standing on that principal? If someone is speaking on the record are they physically standing on some kind of record?
You're an idiot Jimmy!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#828290 Dec 24, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"old raider"
Unlike you I am not a phoney. I have my opions and I offer them. I have never posted on this thread under any name but "Easy Eed".
I honestly hope you do return your BS is almost always amusing. Inane but amusing.
Peace
KMA
I'll concede that the jury is still out on you EasyEed. Just because you're nuts doesn't mean you're one of the pretend nuts. This has been a fascinating day. I've never been around a true psycho. Goober (an imitation me), admitted to being dem santa (an imitation dem) and created a new log-in Cindy just for me! Then he pops up his character Waxnut, the original Cindy/goober/Nostrilfuck/waxnu t… That's some crazy shitt, I'm out of here.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#828291 Dec 24, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
You are a real phoney. You have nothing to say so you attack women. Women who happen to be attractive, intelligent and successful. Women who offer views different from yours. Keep slurring and demeaning women, a leftistliberalloon hater.
Peace
KMA
women who get paid to act like they're not intelligent.

ain't dat the way ya'll like 'em?
The Special One

UK

#828292 Dec 24, 2012
Richard Mourdock and The GOP love Rape
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

#828294 Dec 24, 2012
The Special One wrote:
Richard Mourdock and The GOP love Rape
especially coming from a little nancy boy like you!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#828295 Dec 24, 2012
All you need to know about the current state of the fiscal cliff negotiations is that Republicans are scorpions and Democrats are frogs.

Do you know the story of the scorpion and the frog? A scorpion asks a frog if he can piggyback across a river. The frog says he’s afraid the scorpion will sting him. The scorpion points out that if he were to sting him then they both would drown. Persuaded, the frog invites the scorpion onto his back. When they’re halfway across the river the scorpion stings the frog. Gasping for breath, the frog says,“Why did you do that? Now we’ll both drown.” The scorpion replies,“I know. But I can’t help it. It’s my nature.”

The scorpion’s sting is, of course, the House GOP’s refusal to pass even House Speaker Boehner’s “Plan B” limiting the scheduled Jan. 1 tax increase to income above $1 million. This act of self-destruction invites a bigger automatic tax increase. But Republicans just can’t help themselves. The House GOP's refusal also increased Obama’s leverage, because in Washington’s version of this fable, the frog (President Obama) shakes the scorpion off his back, swims to shore, and lives happily ever after. Only the scorpion drowns. It wouldn’t be the first time we’ve observed that this is one lucky frog.

http://www.tnr.com/blog/plank/111427/scorpion...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#828297 Dec 24, 2012
The shooter who shot and killed two responding firefighters and injured two others in Webster, New York this morning has been identified as convicted killer William Spengler, 62.

Police say that Spengler spent 17 years in prison for killing his grandmother in 1980. He was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound after the violence at the fire this morning.

Webster Police Chief Gerald Pickering said Spengler set a home on fire on Lake Road and waited for firefighters to arrive, ambushing them with gunfire. His motive is unclear. The shooting killed Lt. Mike Chiapperini, 43, a volunteer firefighter and Webster Police Department’s public information officer, and firefighter Tomasz Kaczowka. Theodore Scardino and Joseph Hofsetter were also shot and are recovering in guarded condition at Strong Memorial Hospital.

In addition a police officer from Greece who was driving by was hit by shrapnel and injured.

Several weapons were used at the shooting today, including "at least" an assault rifle, Pickering said.

"This is an individual who obviously had a lot of problems," he said, adding that there were "probably some mental health issues."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/24/will...
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#828298 Dec 24, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Cindy/Nostrils/waxnut/goober/e t.al. Look at the number of posts your new Cindy has made. Zero. So out of the blue we are supposed to believe Cindy comes to this site to support your sorry azz. You are a hoot. Now back to business:
The bolt action 30.06 is probably the most common deer rifle used almost exclusively to kill defenseless deer. Should it be banned?
Yes or No, coward?
I have a full life away from Topix loser. I have a beautiful Christmas tree, with lots of gifts. Family and friends. Just got a great bottle of wine from a friend. Why should I spent most of my time arguing with silly people on Topix. I'm enjoying watching you clowns fight over nonsense.
FrontGuy

UK

#828303 Dec 24, 2012
The GOP plan to legalise rape by 2015

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#828307 Dec 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Lanza was not on medication, dumbass. There are many kids who are socially inept in elementary & high school. They are not being treated for mental illness because most aren't mentally ill by any standards.
Most grow out of this & become functional adults who get jobs & get mortgages.
You & your plastic hero LaPierre want to put these kids on a list that would tarnish them for the rest of their lives all because you dipsh*ts want to tote semiautomatic weapons with 100 round clips.
Furthermore, being the total ass you are, didn't even comprehend my post.
Failing to comprehend any of your posts is easy.

We are not discussing those who grow out of a clumsy adolescence but those who don't and never will, idiot.

And you worry about tarnishing the images of potential mass murderers by somehow restraining their behaviors?

Your priorities are upside down, Dood. Instead of concerning yourself with not hurting the ones you love, you worry about hurting the feelings of those wishing to kill you!

Stay out of my neighborhood, you plastic Liberal POS.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#828308 Dec 24, 2012
BLACKS

need to support their black owned banks and black owned credit unions

need to form small investment groups and find things to invest in

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#828310 Dec 24, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Your rignt, the useful Idiots here in the United States that want the guns collected & banned by the State(Federal Government) dont & have no understanding of what a totalitarian state or Totalitarianism is and Totalitarianism will be the start & next step US Society will take if the State(Federal Government) exceeds in their attempt to collect & ban guns in any form & design.
Totalitarianism (or totalitarian rule) is a political system where the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life wherever necessary.
Pretty much the one you set up under Bush.

Thanks as shole.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#828311 Dec 24, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't keep dodging the question Cindy/Nostrils/waxnut/goober/e t.al. I'm going to expose you for the phony hypocrite you are by asking this same question until you answer it:
Yes or No, coward?
Give it a rest for fck's sake, he's a retard!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#828312 Dec 24, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I don't clean doorknobs. You do
2. So I can't do it wrong
3. Answer the question
Ask a pertinent question. The last time I cleaned a doorknob, I used a sponge and soapy water, which is what your mother should have used on your filthy mouth.
Next.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#828313 Dec 24, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
women who get paid to act like they're not intelligent.
ain't dat the way ya'll like 'em?
"sonic"
Fortunately I am unlike you. I respect women and their right to opine as they see fit. You on the other hand slur and demean women and men who disagree with your views. In your mind because they are intelligent, attractive women they have no right to speak. Typical liberalloon.
Peace
KMA

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#828314 Dec 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
Carol!
Virgo
You've done your very best, but there are things that are just outside your control. It's not easy, but try to set aside your worries for Christmas. It's important to show your brighter side to those who need cheering up. Creative budgeting will allow you to have a good time this evening at the last minute shopping rush.
Of course she's a Virgo - what else would she be?

Good grief.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#828315 Dec 24, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a full life away from Topix loser. I have a beautiful Christmas tree, with lots of gifts. Family and friends. Just got a great bottle of wine from a friend. Why should I spent most of my time arguing with silly people on Topix. I'm enjoying watching you clowns fight over nonsense.
"Cindy"
Family and friends. The epitome. Enjoy the holiday season.
Peace
Merry Christmas

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#828316 Dec 24, 2012
Now it's just a toss up which a-holes will make it to your door first....

http://amiglobalsecurity.com/breaking-ny-pape...

...the feds or the gangs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min harmonious 47,066
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 59 min Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 2 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr HughBe 69,541
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]