Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,211)

Showing posts 764,201 - 764,220 of1,033,721
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

GOP Rep Gloats After Boehner’s ‘Plan B’ Fails

Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-KS), one of the conservative lawmakers "purged" from a committee seat by House leadership earlier this month, issued a release gloating over the fact that Speaker John Boehner's "Plan B" to avert the so-called fiscal cliff failed on Thursday night due to lack of support.

"On a separate note, Republican leadership thought they could silence conservatives when they kicked us off our Committees," Huelskamp said. "I’m glad that enough of my colleagues refused to back down from the threats and intimidation, thus preventing the Conference from abandoning our principles."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/h...

it just keeps getting better.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So which scientist created energy?
I left the teaching profession many years ago. Liberal politics in the public schools drove a lot of good teachers away.
Don't blame me if things have gotten even worse.
You really are a total moron.
Energy cannot be created or destroyed.
That's FL Benchmark 5.P.8.4
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

December 10...

If Republicans “Stand and Fight,” They’ll Suffer a Major Defeat

One of the party’s many problems is that it trashed its brand as the party of limited government many years ago. Nothing they do now can destroy an image that was defaced long ago. The more important problems for the party are that it has been branded as too incompetent to govern well and far too oblivious to the views of people outside the party. Failing to reach an agreement would exacerbate both of these problems, and that would be ruinous to the prospects for Republican revival and recovery over the longer term.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that Carol? Kinda contradicts your narrative that liberals and teachers are Godless, doesn't it?
It just means people seek God's comfort and peace when brought to their knees. They receive His love through and from each other as well.
Carol

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the boy blunder and the dems extend it? And add more provisions? Huh, douche?
If you were anything other than an idiotic , lying troll I might engage you in an argument.
We weren't talking about Democrats, now were we?
The topic posted by you was that GOP was the party of smaller Government.
I gave you contradictory evidence in the Department of Homeland Security, and your replay is a non-sequitor.
Morons!!
Every Republican administration has only GROWN Government by leaps and bounds, just like Democrats.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The PATRIOT Act is broad enough too and it violates the 4th and 5th Amendments with impunity, what's to keep it from violating the 2nd?
The 2nd amendment is an antiquated idea that was created when the most dangerous weapon was a musket. Had the Founding Fathers known what firepower would be available in the 21st century, it would have never been included in the Consitution. It's time to repeal the 2nd amendment and take a very close look at the 1st amendment. Today's right-wing racist radio and Fox News hate speech is often the equivalent of inciting a riot. People, especially our children, should not have to be subjected to it on our public airwaves.
Carol

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So which scientist created energy?
I left the teaching profession many years ago. Liberal politics in the public schools drove a lot of good teachers away.
Don't blame me if things have gotten even worse.
Try educating yourself.
It's never too late to learn a fact or two.

Law of Conservation of Energy

http://library.thinkquest.org/2745/data/lawce...

http://www.neok12.com/Law-of-Conservation.htm

Now, I dare you and every other rightwing moranus to take an example of the 5th grade FCAT in Science

http://fcat.fldoe.org/pdf/FL06_STM_TB_g5_S_r3...

Science is not Liberal or Conservative...it's simply Science.
Carol

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It just means people seek God's comfort and peace when brought to their knees. They receive His love through and from each other as well.
Again, Carol, that includes liberals and teachers...contradicting your previous rants.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Fenris wrote:
<quoted text>
Siding yet AGAIN with criminals? I think its time homeland secutity and the FBI tracked a terrorst like you down....
I have nothing to hide from homeland "secutity" or the FBI and I am not a "terrorst". You however, are either functionally illiterate or you have a severe drinking problem. Either way, you probably need professional help.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a total moron.
Energy cannot be created or destroyed.
That's FL Benchmark 5.P.8.4
You said lightning was transferred energy. I asked which scientist created energy.

Scientists can't explain why animals migrate thousands of miles without the use of a GPS device.

The human brain still remains a mystery to modern-day science.

Would you happen to know which FL Benchmark either of these fall under?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Some friends of Nancy Lanza are saying she was attempting to have him committed to a pcychiatric facility, she was away in New Hampshire for two days before the murders. She left him home alone with the weapons! The question is this: is it possible to commit a person to such a facility?
Someone else posted this horrid story about such a mother who was trying to commit her son too and he murdered her before she could find a place:
http://murderpedia.org/male.D/d/dankovich-chr...
The discussion is about guns, which I agree that the assault weapons ban should be reinstituted; however, the underlying issue is mental illness.
Should we begin institutionalizing those that we a deem a danger to society before they do anything?
Everybody suffers from some form of mental illness. That alone is good enough reason why the personal ownership of all firearms should be banned.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true!!!!! Ice cream made you fat...
The marijuana....made you an idiot...
"stomack"
Ahahahahaha
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Carol, that includes liberals and teachers...contradicting your previous rants.
You'd be surprised how many atheists convert when faced with death.

Liberals and teachers are just as human and fragile as the rest of us during times of inconsolable grief.

I'm really not sure what your point is.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Hillary will just faint whenever the subject of Benghazi comes up.
You can make fun of people who suffer head injuries? I bet you laugh at veterans who have suffered head injuries from IEDs. You are one sick individual.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You said lightning was transferred energy. I asked which scientist created energy.
Scientists can't explain why animals migrate thousands of miles without the use of a GPS device.
The human brain still remains a mystery to modern-day science.
Would you happen to know which FL Benchmark either of these fall under?
Neither I or Science claim to have all the answers.
Science is based upon asking questions.
Some Science, howver is settled.
Energy in a closed system cannot be created or destroyed.
Law of Conservation of Energy.
You're either too stupid or too stubborn, or, most likely, both.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals and teachers are just as human and fragile as the rest of us during times of inconsolable grief.
My point is that your rants are ridiculous.
Do you honestly believe that some of those folks in church weren't liberals, and that it wasn't there first trip to a church?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do all the urban gangbangers get their guns?
Many are illegal aliens who can't even produce ID.
They steal them from "legal gun owners". All guns started out as "legally purchased" firearms. That's why all private gun ownership should be banned. If they are banned they won't be available for criminals to steal. It's so simple even a dolt like you should be able to understand it.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Try educating yourself.
It's never too late to learn a fact or two.
Law of Conservation of Energy
http://library.thinkquest.org/2745/data/lawce...
http://www.neok12.com/Law-of-Conservation.htm
Now, I dare you and every other rightwing moranus to take an example of the 5th grade FCAT in Science
http://fcat.fldoe.org/pdf/FL06_STM_TB_g5_S_r3...
Science is not Liberal or Conservative...it's simply Science.
You have to go one step further than the obvious. The physics of energy or anything in the natural world doesn't answer the question of the physics or the natural phenomenon itself. That's the step some simply can't take.

After you come to the end of all scientific explanations, go one step further and there is no answer.

As an atheistic college professor I once had heard himself say in disbelief when I asked him to take the next step, "That's of another realm."

He looked like a deer caught in headlines. He had just lectured an entire auditorium that the mystery of the universe boiled down to the gas helium. I simply asked him after class where the helium came from.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
Crybaby Bonehead couldn't even get his own Party to vote for his own crappy Plan B bill.
Republiclowns can't get anything right.
So now Obama gets what he wants, a swan dive over the fiscal cliff.

Happy?
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Carol, our (public) school had it's annual holiday show tonight, which includeda performance of 'A Christmas Carol' which included the line "God bless us, everyone"
Take that and shove it up your faux war on Christmas and liberal school BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 764,201 - 764,220 of1,033,721
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
snapchat gay names 3 min Aussieboy123 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,404
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min OzRitz 42,937
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,978
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr throw more shoes 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE