Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
763,941 - 763,960 of 1,083,872 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No price is too great to pay to prevent Obama from driving the US into the ground during the next two years.
The deficit problem must be addressed, primarily by spending reductions.
Refuse to increase the debt limit and Obama will roll over.
roll over? just like Boehner thought the Tea Party caucus was going to do? and what did that get him?

Congressional Favorability Ratings

Boehner Is Now Less Popular Than Pelosi

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

how's Obama doing in the polls?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
How is anyones identity here a lie, moran? Is Old Raider your real name, you frikin idiot+? You are such a bull$hitter.
Now go back to your BS routine and stop trying to act like an hionest person. Everyone here already knows quite well you are full of a foul smelling waste material.
Here's the lie you created you insecure pathetic coward. Look at the 11 brilliant, interesting and agree Judge-its you gave yourself on Page 38,392. Then look at the other Judge-its on that page, notice a pattern? First of all, why would that particular post of yours be of any interest to anyone other than you and me? Neither one of us merits that much attention, certainly a post that is nothing more than an ad hominem attack. Second, notice how all the right wing leaning posts are loaded with positive Judge-its and all the left leaning posts are loaded with negative judge-its, with one exception. Obama2016 is probably one of the most liberal posters on this site. You fucked up and accidently gave her a batch of positive Judge-its. This is the work of ONE multi-log-on lying POS.
So my pathetic cowardly insecure friend, exposes you for the LIAR you are.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>To the contrary. Under the Patriot Act, President Obama can suspend the 2nd Amendment by executive order as a matter of national security. You can thank your hero George Bush for that.
Grounds for impeachment.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those countries rely on the US to provide their ultimate security. Make it clear to them they we will not provide any assistance under any circumstances and they will increase their own defense spending.
The rest of your post is pure horsecrap.
Israel?
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No he's gonna sue everyone.
I'm taking his case.
And his money and guns.
I certainly wish you were all I had to worry about .
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

How Dark Money Helped Republicans Hold the House and Hurt Voters

n the November election, a million more Americans voted for Democrats seeking election to the U.S. House of Representatives than Republicans. But that popular vote advantage did not result in control of the chamber. Instead, despite getting fewer votes, Republicans have maintained a commanding control of the House. Such a disparity has happened only three times in the last century.

Analysts and others have identified redistricting as a key to the disparity. Republicans had a years-long strategy of winning state houses in order to control each state’s once-a-decade redistricting process

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/22/how-dar...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
As far as the ahoes here who insist armed guards in schools can protect ou kids, there's this:
Columbine High School Had Armed Guards During Massacre In 1999
""But having armed security on-site failed to prevent the deadliest mass shooting at an American high school.
In 1999, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed 15 people and wounded 23 more at Columbine High School. The destruction occurred despite the fact that there was an armed security officer at the school and another one nearby -- exactly what LaPierre argued on Friday was the answer to stopping "a bad guy with a gun."
Deputy Neil Gardner was a 15-year veteran of the Jefferson County, Colo., Sheriff’s Office assigned as the uniformed officer at Columbine. According to an account compiled by the police department, Gardner fired on Harris but was unsuccessful in stopping him:
Gardner, seeing Harris working with his gun, leaned over the top of the car and fired four shots. He was 60 yards from the gunman. Harris spun hard to the right and Gardner momentarily thought he had hit him. Seconds later, Harris began shooting again at the deputy.
After the exchange of gunfire, Harris ran back into the building. Gardner was able to get on the police radio and called for assistance from other Sheriff’s units. "Shots in the building. I need someone in the south lot with me."
The second officer was Deputy Paul Smoker, a motorcycle patrolman who was near the school writing a speeding ticket. When he heard a dispatch of a woman injured at the high school, he responded. He, too, fired at Harris but didn't stop him.""
----------
So much for the myth of the 'protector' with a gun.
NEXT!!
Gardner was a coward who ran away rather than risk his own life to protect the students.

The police at Columbine were operating under a discredited model of containment instead of direct confrontation of the shooters.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The military has all sorts of weapons that you can't get your hands on , Dave was trying to say an armed guard was not gonna stop a crazie sob with a two hundred round clip , trying to start shit .
Armed guards are killed all the time. So are police officers; they're outarmed.
AZ has the most concealed and open carry gun owners and not one in that crowd shot Loughner, not one. Your theory is bullshyt.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Grounds for impeachment.
you mean for bush?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
roll over? just like Boehner thought the Tea Party caucus was going to do? and what did that get him?
Congressional Favorability Ratings
Boehner Is Now Less Popular Than Pelosi
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
how's Obama doing in the polls?
Screw the polls and do the right thing.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly wish you were all I had to worry about .
wouldnt be easier to buy the oysters than chase them?
dem santa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel?
wait a second, the foxbots are programmed to love jews...at least for the time being.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt nostrilfuckface is running dozens of characters.
But now we have fenris doing the same thing.
Both socially retarded misfits.
Isn't it more likely that fenris is just another of nostrilfukface's log-ins? This fenris never showed up until after Obama delivered his ass whipping. And, why would anyone new join a "Barack Obama, our next President" Topix forum now? These are all the same morons hiding under new names because they are embarrassed.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Grounds for impeachment.
Too late. Bush hasn't been prez for years.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Fenris?

Dont run off on my account.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

The election of 1852(and 2012) marked the beginning of the end for the Whigs(and tea party). The deaths of Henry Clay and Daniel Webster that year severely weakened the party. The Compromise of 1850 fractured the Whigs along pro- and anti-slavery lines, with the anti-slavery faction having enough power to deny Fillmore the party's nomination in 1852. The Whig Party's 1852 convention in New York City saw the historic meeting between Alvan E. Bovay and The New York Tribune's Horace Greeley, a meeting which led to correspondence between the men as the early Republican Party meetings in 1854 began to take place. Attempting to repeat their earlier successes, the Whigs nominated popular General Winfield Scott, who lost decisively to the Democrats' Franklin Pierce. The Democrats won the election by a large margin: Pierce won 27 of the 31 states including Scott's home state of Virginia. Whig Representative Lewis D. Campbell of Ohio was particularly distraught by the defeat, exclaiming, "We are slain. The party is dead—dead—dead!" Increasingly politicians realized that the party was a loser. Abraham Lincoln, its Illinois leader, for example, ceased his Whig activities and attended to his law business.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
always an excellent political move...
are you fkn retarded?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the right thing.....

House Republicans Circulate Plan to Oust Boehner from Speakership

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

so let's see which one of the House Republicans is the first to find that Rasmussen poll and cite it on FOX tomorrow morning.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it more likely that fenris is just another of nostrilfukface's log-ins? This fenris never showed up until after Obama delivered his ass whipping. And, why would anyone new join a "Barack Obama, our next President" Topix forum now? These are all the same morons hiding under new names because they are embarrassed.
fenris has been around for years, there is not a clear consensus if the current incarnation is the original or not.
but nostrilfuckface would definitely use his name to get attention.
anytime you see the judge its piling up, that little pathetic waxturd is lurking.
and i agree with your last sentence wholeheartedly.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think that young man's heart was hardened and those precious children are happier where they are than here. It's just sad for their parents and their families who are left to grieve and miss them so terribly.
I think that if you really believed that you'd take steps to join them rather than remain here lamenting Obama and all the evil liberals.

It demonstrates the measure of your faith as well as your bigotry demonstrates the quality of your Christian "charity".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,149
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Eric 68,442
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min TRD 68,061
Review: STS Electric 20 min Paul F 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Terry rigsby 49,015
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 31 min Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 1,870
Abby 7-31 35 min PEllen 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••