Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,198)

Showing posts 763,941 - 763,960 of1,072,623
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Liberals/Democrats irrational approach to gun control hasn’t work!! The Liberals over reaction to CT tragedy has created a more dangerous environment!! Since Liberals/Democrats has attack Guns, NRA gun sales has Skyrocketed, Gun Supplier Sells 3.5 Years’ Worth of Magazines -- in Just 3 Days!

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Anyone that doesn't believe that Waxnuts/Nostralfuk/goober/Jimm y/et.al. isn't posting under multiple log-ins should look at Page 38,392. This insecure moron was going so fast that he accidently gave Obama2016 the same cluster of positive Judge-its by mistake twice! What are the odds of ten different right wing morons making the same mistake simultaneously? This is hilarious.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
That was good, thanks.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
It's time to put my leathers on and get out on the roads given to me by people who fought, killed and died for the Constitution and the American way of capitalist life. It's a good thing to do after working for a living all week and making myself self-reliant.
By the way, have you noticed that people in California not working refuse to work on farms?
I've got a suggestion. Let them work or starve. Let's see how many people sit on their lazy ass and demand welfare when it won't be coming. I'm betting most of them will get off their ass and start working.
... and they won't be voting for Obama next time. After all, he promised they could sit on their ass their entire lives.
Really?
I'd be interested to know when he promised that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Fiscal cliff negotiations between House Speaker John Boehner and President Obama to reach a big deal broke down Monday afternoon, according to a behind-the-scenes report from the Wall Street Journal:

Mr. Obama repeatedly lost patience with the speaker as negotiations faltered. In an Oval Office meeting last week, he told Mr. Boehner that if the sides didn't reach agreement, he would use his inaugural address and his State of the Union speech to tell the country the Republicans were at fault.

At one point, according to notes taken by a participant, Mr. Boehner told the president, "I put $800 billion [in tax revenue] on the table. What do I get for that?"

"You get nothing," the president said. "I get that for free."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/w...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeranass.
What 'rights' were the southern states fighting for, hmmm?
Defending their right to protect their property from invasion of the fed. govt. Duh .
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The HNIC is nothing more than a figure head a minion to the string pullers , he is inept and a weak leader whos main concern is to fundamentaly change the greatest country on earth [his own words] he wants to as he says even the field , to redistribute wealth ,to take from the earners and give to the non producers , but more than anything else he wants to punish his oponents and reward his alies with ill gotten gains stolen from the pockets of the sucessful and to keep his rock star status , he is just a charliton and a man who hates the very country he is supposed to represent , he has hated the principles this country was founded on his entire life and only when he is removed from office will the truth come to light.
Oh wow, the loser feels important typing HNIC; as if you are of an significance. You are anti American. Do the country a favor and make the number of people killed since Sandy Hook 101. You won't be missed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, killer.
Did he clarify what happened to the fish buyer who was found dead in the James River in 1980 yet?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a diverson at all, that's a typical NRA response they don't want anyone looking at any sort of gun control. If now is not the time, when is the time to look at it, when there is a massacure at a mall perhaps ? The fact is, it is right up there just as slavery was in it's time. There was a civil war fought over that remember.
But the fact remains, in all the wars including the civil war,ww1, ww2, korea, vietnam, the middle east. Americans dying of gun related deaths out number the total of all those conflicts. That would suggest there is a huge problem, or civilisation has broken down completely.
Gun control is a convenient diversion from Obama's failed economy and tax revenge war on the hard-working and successful.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The Whigs, oh I mean the republicans, are playing themselves into extinction.
Maybe boehner should hand out some history books to his fellow Whigs
They pulled a coup on Boehner and he's so dumb he doesnt' get it.
The Tea Party destroyed the Republican Party, they're done.
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

that bankster global warlord hobama and his drones kill children daily...and???

only suicidal fools will allow hobama to take ALL of their guns

cc africom/ndaa/fema camps/dhs ammo/martial law etc

shame on the blind lost fleeced fooled doomed sheeple!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That was good, thanks.
The military has all sorts of weapons that you can't get your hands on , Dave was trying to say an armed guard was not gonna stop a crazie sob with a two hundred round clip , trying to start shit .
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
determined to drive the clownmobile into the ground?
No price is too great to pay to prevent Obama from driving the US into the ground during the next two years.

The deficit problem must be addressed, primarily by spending reductions.

Refuse to increase the debt limit and Obama will roll over.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The Whigs, oh I mean the republicans, are playing themselves into extinction.
Maybe boehner should hand out some history books to his fellow Whigs
hell, they've forgotten who caused the recession. no way anything before that will be resting in their empty brain pans.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the speech(and the little Liberal effeminate holding his sign in front of the camera). I found myself voicing solidarity with him every few seconds. Great speech. We need to defend our children. Liberals want to run away when the bad guys show up. Stand up for your kids or else STFU.
It's High Noon in America and the skulking Jerk-In-Chief is leading Liberals out of town behind the outhouse, past the hog shed and down to da ribba. Meanwhile, the kids are stuck on Main St. with nothing as another wacko approaches.
LaPierre is correct, but the NRA is not the correct vehicle to push for increased security in schools by eliminating their status as defenseless target enhancement zones.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The military has all sorts of weapons that you can't get your hands on , Dave was trying to say an armed guard was not gonna stop a crazie sob with a two hundred round clip , trying to start shit .
Looking for an M249 W/ Ammo

I have the M249. I have 4 200 round mags.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No one will be left to do it. Sounds great. We could become like the rest of the world you never hear about and keep the money, our troops and our noses out of everyone's business.
There are many nations in the world doing just fine without making war with the world. New Zealand, Netherland, Switzerland, Canada, Denmark, Australia and on and on of Nations that enjoy freedom and life without spending 1/3 of their wealth making war.
America was founded by killing most of the original inhabitants. Having people enslaved. And a civil war that took out almost 700,000 people. Just 70 years ago we put some of our own American citizens in prison camps because they looked like a people the US declared war on. Let the other nations work it out like we did.
Those countries rely on the US to provide their ultimate security. Make it clear to them they we will not provide any assistance under any circumstances and they will increase their own defense spending.

The rest of your post is pure horsecrap.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Unless obama orders troops to start shooting kids at our schools that clip will never be used on school grounds, you are just trying to be a smart ass , leftist prick.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/17/tip-abou...

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-05-18/news/m...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The debt ceiling is unconstitutional.
Provide a reference to the Constitution.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No price is too great to pay to prevent Obama from driving the US into the ground during the next two years.
The deficit problem must be addressed, primarily by spending reductions.
Refuse to increase the debt limit and Obama will roll over.
roll over? just like Boehner thought the Tea Party caucus was going to do? and what did that get him?

Congressional Favorability Ratings

Boehner Is Now Less Popular Than Pelosi

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

how's Obama doing in the polls?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 763,941 - 763,960 of1,072,623
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby July 12 6 min boundary painter 4
Whites Targeted 4 GENOCIDE 8 min George Lincoln Rockwell 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min wojar 173,698
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 15 min Will ItAlsoStayIn MIDLO__ 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min Midlothian Composer 97,444
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 27 min not nice-Go Sit On A Tack 33
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Mothra 45,518
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 11:36AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••