Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#827385 Dec 22, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dull Dave again. You really are mentally-challenged, arent you? You have NO problem walking past armed security guards almost everywhere on the planet, yet you balk at allowing the same protections for kids. I am assuming you like to see children cowering under their desks while they wait their turn to be slaughtered.
Take my above advice to dem & dribble, and end it.....
So you are too stupid to know that a guard with a pistol is no match for a gunman with an assault-like rifle with a 200 round magazine.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#827388 Dec 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are too stupid to know that a guard with a pistol is no match for a gunman with an assault-like rifle with a 200 round magazine.
Show us a two hundred round clip , I have asked this of you before , you can't just more leftist exageration and out right lies .
ROY ROGERS

Russia

#827390 Dec 22, 2012
BOY OH BOY! WHENEVER I WANT TO RELAX AND ENJOY MYSELF THE FIRST PLACE I THINK OF IS THE DESERT! YESSIR, EVER SINCE TRIGGER DIED AND FUCKIN' DALE BECAME MORE OF A CHORE THAN A PLEASURE, I'VE FELT THE NEED TO.. SORT OF, GET AWAY FROM IT ALL... I WAS THINKIN', "ROY, YOU SHOULD MOVE TO THE KALAHARI OR SOMEPLACE, SOMEPLACE A MAN CAN ROAM FREE... LISTEN TO HIS OWN THOUGHTS... FREE HIMSELF FROM THE RIGORS OF FAME AND FORTUNE... KINDA MAKES ME WANT TO BUST OUT IN SONG!...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#827391 Dec 22, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It's 1 thing to be sarcastic & have history & fact behind you. It's another to be sarcastic & dumb, def, & blind... Oh did I mention ignorant? The bible does speak on aliens numerous times. It's evident you haven't read it. All through the torah. From God saying that humans are his greatest creation to a chariot of fire descending from the sky. In every religion, they speak of aliens in one form another. Most peoples problem with the biblical/alien thing is trying to differentiate fallen angels & aliens. Genesis 6;4 states not in these words that angels fell from heaven, & dicided to lay with women & in doing so had babies in which they call the nephilim. A race of giants by my understanding whom we call the greek gods. Point is read & research before you judge someone by their faiths & beliefs.
Correction: Some insane people like to read aliens into scripture.

Big difference.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#827392 Dec 22, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Show us a two hundred round clip , I have asked this of you before , you can't just more leftist exageration and out right lies .

“Me pack a gon”

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#827395 Dec 22, 2012
oh boo hoo hoo me fellow Mehicoon Señor Meet Romnee deed no ween. oh boo hoo hoo.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#827396 Dec 22, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Show us a two hundred round clip , I have asked this of you before , you can't just more leftist exageration and out right lies .
&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1

“See how you are?”

Earth

#827397 Dec 22, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
ROY ROGERS

Russia

#827400 Dec 22, 2012
OOOOOOOOOO...
GIVE ME LAND, LOTSA LAND AND THE STARRY SKIES ABOVE,
AT THE HOLIDAY INN
IN A BAND, TAKE A STAND, BE A MAN OF WEALTH AND LOVE,
AT THE HOLIDAY INN...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#827401 Dec 22, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5yqZWcRuoXkXX
Unless obama orders troops to start shooting kids at our schools that clip will never be used on school grounds, you are just trying to be a smart ass , leftist prick.
ROY ROGERS

Russia

#827402 Dec 22, 2012
LUKIE DINESEN wrote:
I had a faaaahhhhm in AHHHH-frica, at the foot of the Ngong Hills ....
WANT ME TO WASH YOUR HAIR OR ANYTHING? I FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW MY SENSITIVE SIDE...
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#827406 Dec 22, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>There has never been a war fought over slavery , statws rights yes but not slavery .
Yeranass.
What 'rights' were the southern states fighting for, hmmm?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#827407 Dec 22, 2012
Liberals/Democrats irrational approach to gun control hasn’t work!! The Liberals over reaction to CT tragedy has created a more dangerous environment!! Since Liberals/Democrats has attack Guns, NRA gun sales has Skyrocketed, Gun Supplier Sells 3.5 Years’ Worth of Magazines -- in Just 3 Days!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#827408 Dec 22, 2012
Anyone that doesn't believe that Waxnuts/Nostralfuk/goober/Jimm y/et.al. isn't posting under multiple log-ins should look at Page 38,392. This insecure moron was going so fast that he accidently gave Obama2016 the same cluster of positive Judge-its by mistake twice! What are the odds of ten different right wing morons making the same mistake simultaneously? This is hilarious.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#827409 Dec 22, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zDVTJhn05OQXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
That was good, thanks.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#827410 Dec 22, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
It's time to put my leathers on and get out on the roads given to me by people who fought, killed and died for the Constitution and the American way of capitalist life. It's a good thing to do after working for a living all week and making myself self-reliant.
By the way, have you noticed that people in California not working refuse to work on farms?
I've got a suggestion. Let them work or starve. Let's see how many people sit on their lazy ass and demand welfare when it won't be coming. I'm betting most of them will get off their ass and start working.
... and they won't be voting for Obama next time. After all, he promised they could sit on their ass their entire lives.
Really?
I'd be interested to know when he promised that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#827411 Dec 22, 2012
Fiscal cliff negotiations between House Speaker John Boehner and President Obama to reach a big deal broke down Monday afternoon, according to a behind-the-scenes report from the Wall Street Journal:

Mr. Obama repeatedly lost patience with the speaker as negotiations faltered. In an Oval Office meeting last week, he told Mr. Boehner that if the sides didn't reach agreement, he would use his inaugural address and his State of the Union speech to tell the country the Republicans were at fault.

At one point, according to notes taken by a participant, Mr. Boehner told the president, "I put $800 billion [in tax revenue] on the table. What do I get for that?"

"You get nothing," the president said. "I get that for free."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/w...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#827412 Dec 22, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeranass.
What 'rights' were the southern states fighting for, hmmm?
Defending their right to protect their property from invasion of the fed. govt. Duh .
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#827416 Dec 22, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The HNIC is nothing more than a figure head a minion to the string pullers , he is inept and a weak leader whos main concern is to fundamentaly change the greatest country on earth [his own words] he wants to as he says even the field , to redistribute wealth ,to take from the earners and give to the non producers , but more than anything else he wants to punish his oponents and reward his alies with ill gotten gains stolen from the pockets of the sucessful and to keep his rock star status , he is just a charliton and a man who hates the very country he is supposed to represent , he has hated the principles this country was founded on his entire life and only when he is removed from office will the truth come to light.
Oh wow, the loser feels important typing HNIC; as if you are of an significance. You are anti American. Do the country a favor and make the number of people killed since Sandy Hook 101. You won't be missed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#827418 Dec 22, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, killer.
Did he clarify what happened to the fish buyer who was found dead in the James River in 1980 yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,940
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... 27 min NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min Global Lukewarming 68,461
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Lolocaust 49,750
care to join me for some fun 1 hr Abu69 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Ted Williams 46,551
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 612
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE