Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem santa

Chicago, IL

#827451 Dec 22, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw the polls and do the right thing.
always an excellent political move...
are you fkn retarded?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#827452 Dec 22, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw the polls and do the right thing.
the right thing.....

House Republicans Circulate Plan to Oust Boehner from Speakership

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

so let's see which one of the House Republicans is the first to find that Rasmussen poll and cite it on FOX tomorrow morning.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#827453 Dec 22, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it more likely that fenris is just another of nostrilfukface's log-ins? This fenris never showed up until after Obama delivered his ass whipping. And, why would anyone new join a "Barack Obama, our next President" Topix forum now? These are all the same morons hiding under new names because they are embarrassed.
fenris has been around for years, there is not a clear consensus if the current incarnation is the original or not.
but nostrilfuckface would definitely use his name to get attention.
anytime you see the judge its piling up, that little pathetic waxturd is lurking.
and i agree with your last sentence wholeheartedly.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#827454 Dec 22, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think that young man's heart was hardened and those precious children are happier where they are than here. It's just sad for their parents and their families who are left to grieve and miss them so terribly.
I think that if you really believed that you'd take steps to join them rather than remain here lamenting Obama and all the evil liberals.

It demonstrates the measure of your faith as well as your bigotry demonstrates the quality of your Christian "charity".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#827455 Dec 22, 2012
dem santa wrote:
<quoted text>
always an excellent political move...
are you fkn retarded?
If there were polls in the 1860s, they would have told Lincoln to let the South secede and not to free the slaves.

Homosexual marriage loses every election, the ultimate poll.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#827456 Dec 22, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Armed guards are killed all the time. So are police officers; they're outarmed.
AZ has the most concealed and open carry gun owners and not one in that crowd shot Loughner, not one. Your theory is bullshyt.
Show me where I said anything different , all I was saying is nobody has used a rifle with a two hundred round clip in any of these tragic shootings thats all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#827457 Dec 22, 2012
An angry frustated lib going off the deep end -
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the lie you created you insecure pathetic coward. Look at the 11 brilliant, interesting and agree Judge-its you gave yourself on Page 38,392. Then look at the other Judge-its on that page, notice a pattern? First of all, why would that particular post of yours be of any interest to anyone other than you and me? Neither one of us merits that much attention, certainly a post that is nothing more than an ad hominem attack. Second, notice how all the right wing leaning posts are loaded with positive Judge-its and all the left leaning posts are loaded with negative judge-its, with one exception. Obama2016 is probably one of the most liberal posters on this site. You fucked up and accidently gave her a batch of positive Judge-its. This is the work of ONE multi-log-on lying POS.
So my pathetic cowardly insecure friend, exposes you for the LIAR you are.
Describing what he and his buddies do every day. Very funny!

See you at bingo tonight! Take a deep breath now old crazy lib.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#827458 Dec 22, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
A security guard is dumber than a ninth grade educated oyster hunter.
Many of the schools in this area have what they call school resource officers, most are uniformed and armed.

Let's just say that this group is not an elite force but what one might expect to be found wandering around campus kibitzing with teachers and students, short, overweight, old, officer friendly types who don't threaten the students much less any hopped up crazies who happen by toting a couple of AK's and a few hundred rounds. Their purpose in that case would be to call for and then direct aggressive back up to the danger zone which takes time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#827459 Dec 22, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it more likely that fenris is just another of nostrilfukface's log-ins? This fenris never showed up until after Obama delivered his ass whipping. And, why would anyone new join a "Barack Obama, our next President" Topix forum now? These are all the same morons hiding under new names because they are embarrassed.
my good friends debil and montana know fenris better than i.
they seem to think its not the original.
i dont much care.
i just treat them all the same, that way i cant be wrong.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#827461 Dec 22, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that if you really believed that you'd take steps to join them rather than remain here lamenting Obama and all the evil liberals.
It demonstrates the measure of your faith as well as your bigotry demonstrates the quality of your Christian "charity".
Carol has already been beaten soundly by both sides for that silly (and aged) post. Give it a rest.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#827462 Dec 22, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were polls in the 1860s, they would have told Lincoln to let the South secede and not to free the slaves.
Homosexual marriage loses every election, the ultimate poll.
oh i see your a professor of the hypothetical?
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#827464 Dec 22, 2012
MONTANA wrote:
I don't think "Flukie" (Fenris/Luke) likes me -- not even a little bit. What's next -- him telling me to off myself? Hehehehe ...he has off'd at least one female "up close and personal," but mostly he does it long distance ...
I loved it when, as Fenris the Archimbecile, "soared high above the clouds to heal from his debilitating bust-up with his human blow up doll. It must have been over allowing her spawn to play video games. Sometimes these hillbilly single moms have minds of their own, you know.
LOL!
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#827465 Dec 22, 2012
MONTANA wrote:
I don't think "Flukie" (Fenris/Luke) likes me -- not even a little bit. What's next -- him telling me to off myself? Hehehehe ...he has off'd at least one female "up close and personal," but mostly he does it long distance ...
I loved it when, as Fenris the Archimbecile, "soared high above the clouds to heal from his debilitating bust-up with his human blow up doll. It must have been over allowing her spawn to play video games. Sometimes these hillbilly single moms have minds of their own, you know.
i havent seen luke in years.
at least not under that name.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#827466 Dec 22, 2012
the theme on the right wing sites....

Boehner Should Resign

http://www.redstate.com/nedryun/2012/12/21/bo...

overwhelming theme.

American Majority Action: Boehner Should Resign as Speaker

and now this....

Laura Ingraham: Sources Say Paul Ryan to Replace John Boehner as Speaker

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/laura...

fail gets replaced by more fail? typical.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#827467 Dec 22, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like some cheese with that whine, libnut?

Funny you are crying to the thread sockpuppet and proxy queen, dem, whining about what you perceive others doing when we all know dem is the queen of multile logins and proxy posting, hypocrite.

Merry Christman, paranoid hypocrite. Lighten up and look in the mirror, son.

There is a whining thread for you here somewhere. They love people with double standards who lie and whine. You will fit right in!

So, tell us, how many deer have you saved with your "sport"?
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#827469 Dec 22, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Many of the schools in this area have what they call school resource officers, most are uniformed and armed.
Let's just say that this group is not an elite force but what one might expect to be found wandering around campus kibitzing with teachers and students, short, overweight, old, officer friendly types who don't threaten the students much less any hopped up crazies who happen by toting a couple of AK's and a few hundred rounds. Their purpose in that case would be to call for and then direct aggressive back up to the danger zone which takes time.
we have chicago police officers in our high schools.
fat old ladies that cant get the respect of the kids and certainly not capable of more than radioing for help if an armed intruder stormed the school.

im not against armed police officers, if the tea party wants to pay for them with their taxes. their leaders at the NRA are openly asking obama to raise taxes to defend our schools.
99.9% of schools will never encounter any problems, and when a nut does attack a school the security will be caught off guard after sitting around doing nothing all day for twenty years.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#827470 Dec 22, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
the theme on the right wing sites....
Boehner Should Resign
http://www.redstate.com/nedryun/2012/12/21/bo...
overwhelming theme.
American Majority Action: Boehner Should Resign as Speaker
and now this....
Laura Ingraham: Sources Say Paul Ryan to Replace John Boehner as Speaker
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/laura...
fail gets replaced by more fail? typical.
perhaps Ryan can use the momentum of being crushed in the election to garner support.
lol

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#827471 Dec 22, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Show us a two hundred round clip , I have asked this of you before , you can't just more leftist exageration and out right lies .
I get it,that security guard with a handgun could stop a assault like rifle with a 150 round clip.
This past hunting season while at hunting camp, one of you responsible gun owners brought out his Bushmaster .223 caliper with a 100 round drum magazine & proceeded to demonstrate it outside. This after drinking all day long.
he told me that had larger capacity & had known one with a 200 capacity.
But hey,your NRA chief said that one guy with a handgun would defeat a guy with this high capacity assault weapon. So if these assault weapons are that ineffective why would you want one or care if they were banned.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#827472 Dec 22, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you are crying to the thread sockpuppet and proxy queen, dem, whining about what you perceive others doing when we all know dem is the queen of multile logins and proxy posting, hypocrite.
There is a whining thread for you here somewhere. They love people with double standards who lie and whine. You will fit right in!
talk to me gramps, so we can get to the bottom of this issue.
mind if i choke you the fk out while we talk?
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#827474 Dec 22, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and btw...nostrilfuckface for absolute certain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Scrutiny 187,790
abby 5-4 7 min Kuuipo 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Cold Front 69,789
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Earthling-1 53,010
Why so many jealous people in Bridgeport? 42 min Curious 1
amy 5-4 1 hr Kuuipo 9
Amy May 3-15 2 hr Blunt Advice 5
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]