Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#827178 Dec 21, 2012
- The cost to have a single police officer as a guard in every public school in America:$5 Billion

- The cost in 2012 for the "war on drugs":$39 Billion

- Foreign Aid:$49 Billion

- Occupation of Afghanistan:$111 Billion

It's time to get Our PRIORITIES back in order!!

- ALSO -

Public servant hypocrite

&fe ature=youtu.be
rumple4skin

United States

#827182 Dec 21, 2012
FENRIS THE BIG BAD SMELL wrote:
Well, you leftist gashes and limpdicks, I'm not about to relate who is or isn't the REAL Fenris, because at this point, isn't it all rather passe -- I mean guessing which psychopath is which and trying to discern the "tells" with regard to my, er, "quirks," e.g., virulent misogyny bordering on mur ... wait, scratch that. I already let it out of the bag that I (or was it Luke, I'll never tell!) laid my Harley on my old lady because, well, she just wouldn't LISTEN! But where was I? Oh yeah: There's only so many actual murders you can do without attracting the attention of even the dumbest of cops (not to mention the relatives of the deceased and their tireless stalking of yours truly).
So, cleverly, I must say, I concocted a plan to get a pathetic cancer-ridden schizophrenic old peabrain southerner to actually have a medical "event," which no doubt made her final months on the Planet even more interesting than they had been previously. Before I helped off her though, I conned her into giving my the name and some "information" of my arch-nemesis -- that GASH Montana Wildhack/Hecate/Queen of the Damned/JANET/AND WHO THE HELL EVER (GIVE ME A D, GIVE ME AN O, GIVE ME AN N ... LOL ... JUST KIDDIN'-- THAT DUMB DEAD GASH SARA DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH MARBLES TO GET THE NAME ENTIRELY CORRECT ... SOOOOOOOO ... CURSES FOILED AGAIN in my attempt to stalk that vicious, vile, spawn of Satan on ACID mated with NICOLA SIX (another of her names) and after toying with her for several days (or even weeks), depositing her in the lake upon which my splendid house sits in the middle of a HUGE compound where I have all the privacy I need to MAKE HER PAY!!! Then I'll have the pleasure of seeing her hair fan out all around her helpless dead nakedness as I launch her, white and drained, on her final journey, like a tortured mermaid (it's the only item on her I'll leave intact -- don't ask, it's hard to explain). Many (the ENVIOUS AND STUPID) have suggested that that lake is more like a SUMP, but consider the source of such libel and you will find the answer you seek about what I am and am not capable of. And let me tell you, there's very little I am incapable of, let me assure you.
I want to thank all you libs for keeping me at least semi-tumescent enough to get a little mojo going, then some watery old-man dribble. Nevertheless, I want to thank everybody for fanning the flames of my most dark and dangerous homoerotic rough trade fantasies. It makes me want to go out and get strung up by my wrists at some dockside bar and let a line of leather clad brutes use their fists for something besides beating their wives.
Well, toodles for now. If I don't beat the slaves, who's gonna do it, after all? Excuse all typos, but I'm just so damned hawt!
stop drinking your own jizzm....

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#827186 Dec 21, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
This logic puzzles me. Certainly you agree that the ability for citizens to wage war against government has changed since the constitution was written. The government of the USA has drones, tanks, aircraft carriers, rocket equipped helicopters, rocket propelled grenades, bombers and weapons we can't even imagine.
Why try to make the argument that a rifle of ANY kind would be of ANY use in defending against an out of control government? That boat has left the dock. We might just as well throw rocks.
Don't fret weak minded geezer. Logic is not a commie punks strong suit so you are just normal for your type.

Now to the topic at hand. So, your answer is just sit by defenseless? Are you french?

You sure are one paranoid old freak.

Chicago Thugtown

#827188 Dec 21, 2012
dem santa wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm off till thursday.
gotta pace myself.
lol
Be sur ya dont pee yerself. Will anyone let you visit them?

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#827189 Dec 21, 2012
mad max wrote:
why democrats are their own worst enemy when it comes to gun control, they lie constantly. We do not lose 8-11 "children a day to gun deaths. Their figures include "kids up til the age of 19, which of course includes many gangbangers.
for children 1-14, the actual figure is an average of 1.2, likely overshadowed by drownings, fires, etc.
ages 15 - 19 account for app. 8 per day from all causes, accidental, suicide, homicides.
Liberals would do well to start with the truth.
Liberals cannot tell the truth (to others). It is contrary to everything they stand for, IMHO. Yap, goof pick-up. The average gang-banger is not much older than 19 and I have seen 14 year old gang members with GSW's.

Liberals are born with ambiguity. They want to lower the voting age to 1 (so they can get more constituents), but if an AARP-member happens to be shot, they will be quick to rename him as an infant, if it is needed enough. Especially since most people will never be able to check the truth anyways.

Heading for the range now. Pray for me that they got at least some more HR rounds for my wifes .32 left.

Otherwise, I got enough stored.....

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams...

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#827191 Dec 21, 2012
The NRA announced today that to insure that nothing like Sandy Hook ever happens again, they would support having an armed guard at every school. This might work until child killers figure out that there are also groups of kids to be massacred at playgrounds, Sunday school, Little League baseball games, soccer games, swimming pools, Girl Scout and Boy Scout events, etc.
Our children won't be safe until we decide they are more important than assault weapons and large capacity magazines.

Chicago Thugtown

#827193 Dec 21, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly you're not talking about that yacht thing. Are you that stupid?
No be is not stupid, but you sure are. Now go ahead a d defend the rich democrat avoiding taxes, dummy.
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#827194 Dec 21, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
This logic puzzles me. Certainly you agree that the ability for citizens to wage war against government has changed since the constitution was written. The government of the USA has drones, tanks, aircraft carriers, rocket equipped helicopters, rocket propelled grenades, bombers and weapons we can't even imagine.
Why try to make the argument that a rifle of ANY kind would be of ANY use in defending against an out of control government? That boat has left the dock. We might just as well throw rocks.
Yes you may be right to an extent ,but it is the spirit of the American people that has carried us through times of opression , lies and dishonesty in the past , our current govt. and erosion of our constitution and our rights only calls for common sence to see whats going on here , hell we have made war with lots of places that only had rocks to begin with .

Location hidden

#827195 Dec 21, 2012
Last of the day. Gotta go to bed and get ready for 7 straight ones....

Merry Christmas to Americans and otherwise we will see in a year or so.

The soon-to-be self-laid-off, LOL

Location hidden

#827196 Dec 21, 2012

Chicago Thugtown

#827197 Dec 21, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
Oh really? This nostril person must have gotten to you, but sorry hypocrite sockpuppet queen, try again.

Hehe...
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#827198 Dec 21, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Once Obama refused to compromise in any way, the fiscal conservatives said, "What the hell, might as well just fight for our principles."
Republicans will get the blame if we go over the fiscal cliff.
Look at any poll
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#827199 Dec 21, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We're about to go over a pretty steep cliff.
Put your arms down. It's not a roller coaster ride.
Republicans bring us recessions and depressions.
oldreaderd

Jersey City, NJ

#827200 Dec 21, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
The NRA announced today that to insure that nothing like Sandy Hook ever happens again, they would support having an armed guard at every school. This might work until child killers figure out that there are also groups of kids to be massacred at playgrounds, Sunday school, Little League baseball games, soccer games, swimming pools, Girl Scout and Boy Scout events, etc.
Our children won't be safe until we decide they are more important than assault weapons and large capacity magazines.
I tend to agree with you crazy old guy, but also think they should take away all guns, including yours. You could still kill a lot of people with any type of gun. Are you willing to be part of the solution or are you just a blowhard hypocrite?
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#827201 Dec 21, 2012
leosnana wrote:
"American Psycho" and "Natural Born KIllers"??? Let me repeat the query, just how frickin' old are these quickly becoming extinct Gormless Old Pervs?
I actually feel sorry for your baby. Poor thing ,like my kids will have to pay for your ignorance.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#827202 Dec 21, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I actually feel sorry for your baby. Poor thing ,like my kids will have to pay for your ignorance.
Her rug-rat will no more work for a living than she does. Likely third generation trailer trash being taught everything Leo knows about scamming the system.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#827204 Dec 21, 2012
Eman wrote:
The nra is the new boogie man.
New Boogie Man is the Ultra Pseudo Liberal Left and their failed Gun Control Law and think we need more of their failed laws, only innocent people are victims of Ultra Left Gun Control Laws.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#827205 Dec 21, 2012
mad max wrote:
why democrats are their own worst enemy when it comes to gun control, they lie constantly. We do not lose 8-11 "children a day to gun deaths. Their figures include "kids up til the age of 19, which of course includes many gangbangers.
for children 1-14, the actual figure is an average of 1.2, likely overshadowed by drownings, fires, etc.
ages 15 - 19 account for app. 8 per day from all causes, accidental, suicide, homicides.
Liberals would do well to start with the truth.
That many children dying each day at the hands of NRA gun nuts is a travesty. The NRA is a terrorist organization that should be outlawed. It is time for President Obama to outlaw the NRA and private ownership of all firearms. Americans are tired of their children being murdered by psychopathic NRA gun nuts.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#827206 Dec 21, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans will get the blame if we go over the fiscal cliff.
Look at any poll
The republican Party and the NRA are the two worst organizations in America. They should both be banned. LONG LIVE PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#827207 Dec 21, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
http://napavalleyregister.com/ news/local/former-marine-jaile d-in-mexico-for-gun-to-be-rele ased/article_2203e110-4bc3-11e 2-becd-001a4bcf887a.html
Welcome home Dear Friend!!
Mexico doesn't tolerate illegal guns. If America was more like Mexico and jailed all these NRA gun nuts it would be a better place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Beavis 181,924
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 12 min dango64 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 68,896
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 45 min barefoot2626 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:13PM