Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#827144 Dec 21, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I think by now we all know loooooosey and her big mouth.
Hank, Hank, the trollish skank wanders in with his usual stank. Why haven't you used your Sam the retarded Buckeye sock lately? GFY...and all the socks you rode in on...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#827146 Dec 21, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Knock-knock, how's the (mythical) family? Your explanation makes all kinds of your usual kind of sense, since it's rather obvious that a twenty-year-old shooter is always highly motivated by nineteen and twelve-year-old movies...also, you should really correct the "postively" before namE gets caught up with his OCD judgits and calls you out.
Stupid fckn fake teacher never heard of dvd and blue ray?
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#827150 Dec 21, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, even hunting rifles only need to be a single shot. If you miss a deer with the first shot he isn't going to be any closer or going any slower for the second shot.
And regarding using a gun for self defense, I would guess the same thing could be said of shooting at an intruder.
The fore fathers weren't worried about us being able to hunt , they wanted to insure we could in the future defend and protect the constitution and ourselves from all tyrany period , had nothing to do with intruders weather they were squirrels , deer or the likes of our current govt.
Homer

Effort, PA

#827154 Dec 21, 2012
Hey fckers, I made it home safe, very happy about that, Carol not withstanding.
Homer

Effort, PA

#827159 Dec 21, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hank, Hank, the trollish skank wanders in with his usual stank. Why haven't you used your Sam the retarded Buckeye sock lately? GFY...and all the socks you rode in on...
"Classic!" - Homer

"Brilliant!" - Rolling Stone

"Pure Genius!" - Conservative Weekly

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#827160 Dec 21, 2012
Eman wrote:
The nra is the new boogie man.
They earned it

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#827162 Dec 21, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound angry?
And I just got here
Just think how you'll be feeling after I drag you thru the topix cesspool.
Maybe if we could put lights and bells on his wheelchair he'd get more into the spirit of the season? Unfortunately, I don't think even carol could convince him to "go to the light." (Is it just me, or does it seem as if those who never made the team are totally incapable of dealing with defeat?)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#827163 Dec 21, 2012
Plans C, D, E and F

Jennifer Rubin

The House Republicans have joined the White House and Senate Democrats in the “don’t know how to govern” department, none of them coming up with a plan that can pass either body, let alone both.

Plan C: The White House and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) cook up a putrid bill (from conservatives’ standpoint), including tax hikes (in excess of Clinton-era rate hikes for the rich) and phony cuts. Reid jams it through the Senate. House Democrats announce they will support it unanimously, and the House Republicans are forced to swallow it or allow everyone’s taxes to go up.

Plan D: Reid and Obama can’t come up with anything to pass the Senate. They agree to extend the tax rates and hold off on the sequestration for 90 days, continuing to torture the entire country.

Plan E: Obama and House Speaker John Boehner reach a deal that a minority of House and Senate Republicans could support but that will command near unanimity among House and Senate Democrats. By definition it is worse than anything a majority of Republicans could agree upon.

Plan F: Boehner and the president return to the bargaining table. But now Boehner is in a worse bargaining position since he can’t provide enough votes to pass the House. They therefore jointly craft a bill that is less acceptable to the Republicans than prior offers but can gain the support of Republicans.(The notion that the president after last night’s fiasco will be compelled to move closer to Boehner is, well, fanciful. He has his foot on Republicans’ necks and he is not about to let up.)

There are probably some other scenarios, but, truth be told, there are no good ones. And if this is bad, imagine how horrendous the debt-ceiling talks will be.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...
Homer

Effort, PA

#827164 Dec 21, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The fore fathers weren't worried about us being able to hunt , they wanted to insure we could in the future defend and protect the constitution and ourselves from all tyrany period , had nothing to do with intruders weather they were squirrels , deer or the likes of our current govt.
It's 'forefathers' stupid fck, unless you are talking about some crappy old golfers.
Homer

Effort, PA

#827166 Dec 21, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Long weekend!
Have a beer I'm buying.
Cheers! I have to work some on Christmas Eve.
Homer

Effort, PA

#827167 Dec 21, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if we could put lights and bells on his wheelchair he'd get more into the spirit of the season? Unfortunately, I don't think even carol could convince him to "go to the light." (Is it just me, or does it seem as if those who never made the team are totally incapable of dealing with defeat?)
leosnana on a roll today.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#827169 Dec 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
Hey fckers, I made it home safe, very happy about that, Carol not withstanding.
Lol! What happened? Did she put the kabbosh on you?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#827170 Dec 21, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Another tax cheat reporting for duty...
"Obama Nominates Kerry for Secretary of State"
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/22/us/politics...
Certainly you're not talking about that yacht thing. Are you that stupid?
Homer

Effort, PA

#827171 Dec 21, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one who stays on topix 24/7 is you; a decrepit, corpulent, old phag. That's because no one is interested in you (even if you volunteer to sck ther ck).
Kill yourself...
This isn't a dating site.
Homer

Effort, PA

#827172 Dec 21, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! What happened? Did she put the kabbosh on you?
No it was in reference to her comment about the children killed in the shooting being in a happier place now.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#827173 Dec 21, 2012
<quoted text>
The only one who stays on topix 24/7 is you; a decrepit, corpulent, old phag. That's because no one is interested in you (even if you volunteer to sck ther ck).
Kill yourself...
you arent real fenris.
he was this retarded

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#827174 Dec 21, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The fore fathers weren't worried about us being able to hunt , they wanted to insure we could in the future defend and protect the constitution and ourselves from all tyrany period , had nothing to do with intruders weather they were squirrels , deer or the likes of our current govt.
This logic puzzles me. Certainly you agree that the ability for citizens to wage war against government has changed since the constitution was written. The government of the USA has drones, tanks, aircraft carriers, rocket equipped helicopters, rocket propelled grenades, bombers and weapons we can't even imagine.
Why try to make the argument that a rifle of ANY kind would be of ANY use in defending against an out of control government? That boat has left the dock. We might just as well throw rocks.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#827175 Dec 21, 2012
<quoted text>
The only one with no life (that posts 24/7/52/365) is you, phag. Therefore, type away (as I wont be here to read your illiterate tripe).
Again, "kill yourself"....
you're repeating yourself. ma'am.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#827176 Dec 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers! I have to work some on Christmas Eve.
i'm off till thursday.
gotta pace myself.
lol
mad max

Denver, CO

#827177 Dec 21, 2012
why democrats are their own worst enemy when it comes to gun control, they lie constantly. We do not lose 8-11 "children a day to gun deaths. Their figures include "kids up til the age of 19, which of course includes many gangbangers.

for children 1-14, the actual figure is an average of 1.2, likely overshadowed by drownings, fires, etc.

ages 15 - 19 account for app. 8 per day from all causes, accidental, suicide, homicides.

Liberals would do well to start with the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min litesong 49,333
delhi female 57 min yatharth 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Guru 182,106
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 1 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,292
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM