Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
763,241 - 763,260 of 1,084,523 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely terrifying that you actually taught 5th graders Science.
Why? Which scientist created the physics and elements that created the natural phenomenon of lightning?

5th grade science isn't as advanced as you seem to think.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
might we suggest she'd be happier somewhere else?
Where do indians go after you die?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
Where are you going after you die?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely terrifying that you actually taught 5th graders Science.
Hahahhahaha!

You don't have a college degree do you?
Obammie failed you again...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Christians do not believe that pile of crap.
It's inconceivable any Christian wouldn't believe that.

Every Christian knows this world is not our home. Heaven and eternal life comes with the territory of being a believer.

So I'm not sure to which Christians you are referring.

However, my interest is piqued.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The scientific world has begun to study near death experiences because there have been so many reported cases.
Many come back disappointed and even angry. They wanted to stay where they were because of an indescribable peace and love that surrounded them.
These precious children are there now too. I promise you, they are. That should be a comfort to all of us. Why are you so angry?
We cry because of their shortened lives with their families and loved ones and we share their overwhelming grief. But these children would be the first ones to tell them and us not to cry. We will know what they know soon enough. Life is very short. No matter how long we live. They just know more than we do now.
Carol,

Lilly's angry because she watched the Miss World swimsuit competition last night....

She don't have it no mo!!!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you are a black racist. The only reason you haven't started a race war is you know you would lose. If that sentiment changes on your part you will start one. That's why intelligent whites stock up on weapons. Large segments of blacks aren't interested in co existing. Mexicans want to take land back for Mexico, blacks would be on the opposite side of that conflict, they see blacks and whites the same.
That new jersey fool...

A big difference exists between combat, typical law enforcement, and gangsya grip shooting...
He been watchin scarface again...
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Which scientist created the physics and elements that created the natural phenomenon of lightning?
5th grade science isn't as advanced as you seem to think.
Check out the current 5th grade Sunshine State Standards, which FL students are FCAT tested on, then get back to me about that.
Lightning, as any FL 5th grader can tell you, is simply transferred energy.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
"The conservative Republican vision is fundamentally different from that of "progressive" Democrats, as it should be. Republicans believe in limited government; constitutionalism; a relatively free market economy; property rights; a strong national defense; and individual liberty and responsibility. This has been the formula for American exceptionalism and greatness."
The dems stand for the exact opposite.
Read more: Rosen: No RIP for the GOP - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_22225977...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Yeah, the Department of Homeland security is Republican limited government at its best!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
If those kids are so much happier now,where they are, then you should rejoice everytime an abortion is performed. You're all twisted.
No one is rejoicing about a life cut too short or it being taken from them.

Life is precious and fleeting. But it is never ours to take.

The millions of unborn whose lives were taken from them as well is nothing to rejoice about. But they are with the angels in a much safer place too.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do blame the spoon for shoving the ice cream into your fat stomack don't you?????
.stomack.?
~No wonder you rightwing morans all hate teachers.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious!
I'm with Lily on this one.
I think Carol is pulling our leg and laughing as she posts. No one could actually BELIEVE that stuff.
The first place the people of Newtown, Connecticut, went after the tragedy to be comforted was a church.

There's a reason for that.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahhahaha!
You don't have a college degree do you?
Obammie failed you again...
~stomack~
Case closed
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the current 5th grade Sunshine State Standards, which FL students are FCAT tested on, then get back to me about that.
Lightning, as any FL 5th grader can tell you, is simply transferred energy.
So which scientist created energy?

I left the teaching profession many years ago. Liberal politics in the public schools drove a lot of good teachers away.

Don't blame me if things have gotten even worse.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you are a black racist. The only reason you haven't started a race war is you know you would lose. If that sentiment changes on your part you will start one. That's why intelligent whites stock up on weapons. Large segments of blacks aren't interested in co existing. Mexicans want to take land back for Mexico, blacks would be on the opposite side of that conflict, they see blacks and whites the same.
Really? Is that why both Latinos and Blacks overwhelmingly reject the Republican Party?
Pretty unified in their politics.
Yeranidiot
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The first place the people of Newtown, Connecticut, went after the tragedy to be comforted was a church.
There's a reason for that.
Imagine that Carol? Kinda contradicts your narrative that liberals and teachers are Godless, doesn't it?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
.stomack.?
~No wonder you rightwing morans all hate teachers.
It is true!!!!! Ice cream made you fat...

The marijuana....made you an idiot...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

GOP Rep Gloats After Boehner’s ‘Plan B’ Fails

Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-KS), one of the conservative lawmakers "purged" from a committee seat by House leadership earlier this month, issued a release gloating over the fact that Speaker John Boehner's "Plan B" to avert the so-called fiscal cliff failed on Thursday night due to lack of support.

"On a separate note, Republican leadership thought they could silence conservatives when they kicked us off our Committees," Huelskamp said. "I’m glad that enough of my colleagues refused to back down from the threats and intimidation, thus preventing the Conference from abandoning our principles."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/h...

it just keeps getting better.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So which scientist created energy?
I left the teaching profession many years ago. Liberal politics in the public schools drove a lot of good teachers away.
Don't blame me if things have gotten even worse.
You really are a total moron.
Energy cannot be created or destroyed.
That's FL Benchmark 5.P.8.4
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

December 10...

If Republicans “Stand and Fight,” They’ll Suffer a Major Defeat

One of the party’s many problems is that it trashed its brand as the party of limited government many years ago. Nothing they do now can destroy an image that was defaced long ago. The more important problems for the party are that it has been branded as too incompetent to govern well and far too oblivious to the views of people outside the party. Failing to reach an agreement would exacerbate both of these problems, and that would be ruinous to the prospects for Republican revival and recovery over the longer term.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy 8-1-14 7 min Cass 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 68,079
Abby 8-1-14 14 min Cass 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Bellweather 175,243
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min PEllen 97,587
Ku Klux Klan recruitment drive raises old fears... 1 hr Hurray 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 6,592
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search