Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,157)

Showing posts 763,121 - 763,140 of1,072,383
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>do you have a clue as to why the founders that fought tyranny added the 2nd amendment. did you know the number 1 asault weapon inAmerica is a baseball bat.did you know that in the city with the most gun controll laws over 400 school age shootings have taken place this year.did you know that criminals do not obey gun controll laws.did you know we have the same right to protect our children as the president, I'm sure his children are constantly in sight of people with lots of guns. Are we not entitled to protect ourselves in the same way as those we elect to serve us.
If it was really about what the founders intended then every household should be armed with a single shot musket loader rifle. That would comply and the baseball bat as a side arm.
No matter how you cherry pick stats, the over all stats are the real truth. No other country in the world has more die of gunshot wounds than the USA even by per head of population. The middle east is the only close competitor at the moment. Can you imagine for instance if China let its population have guns. I'm sure that would add to their civil order with a population of that size.
Which is what you don't seem to fatham, the population at the time the constitution was drawn up was about 80 times less than what it is now. A monumental difference, especially when you consider how much infrastructure was in place at the time. No FBI, No homeland security, No LA PD, NO CIA, No Massive military that is best equiped on the planet. Yet you feel you need MORE protection ?????

When everyone else with common sense translates it as my family would feel a lot safer if people like you didn't own a gun.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That's simply a myth spread by right-wing hate radio and Fox News. Tommy Vietor, spokesman for the National Security Council said, "No one at the White House watched live footage of the Benghazi attacks from the situation room or anywhere else in the White House."
That's good enough for me.
and the farmer hauled another load away.. You keep quoting unknown sources, never heard of the guy, and neither did anyone I know working in DC. You come up with so much ca ca it's starting to smell rancid.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The only place on this earth depicted as Eden was the only place and time this world was ever perfect.
Man rebelled against God. Not the other way around.
Jesus was sent to help us get it right.
We would have devoured each other by now otherwise.
Carol as Theologian while supporting the party that hates the poor.
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

THE DAYS OF LOVE EACH OTHER LIKE SISTERS and BROTHERS HAVE GONE LOVE THE POLITICIANS THE BIBLE SAID LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THEY SELF NOT TO LOVE PILOT, THE SENATORS they were evil in the BIBLE now the BIBLE is A QUEEN JAMES VERSION the reason the children can't learn they are in school to be learn how to fit in

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
DAWriter said so he could kill eery man, woman, child in the US.
It was in his book: Raving Lunatic Fantasies, Chapter 5.
Actually, it has been proven by many dictators that subjected their populations to the same ideology Obama was indoctrinated with his entire life that it is only necessary to murder about 10 percent of the population to sufficiently condition them to accept a life under Marxism. But, you have to have a credible threat to the rest of the population. After every Marxist dictator murders 10 percent of the population, they can't be out of buwwets. If they don't have any more buwwets, then the population gets some payback and hangs them from a tree.
Therefore, it is necessary for the Democrats to have what was 750 million rounds in the original procurement, which has been significantly increased since it was first announced in Market Watch.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you worshipped me! Are you in my cult? Government is your savior! We let the weak minded & lazy like you live off others.
Now, bow before me...
phfft! you're still acting like a conservative.

tell those idiots in the House to FO and then we can talk.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I was watching a Gun Control roundtable discussion on TV last night and one woman was making some solid points for arming the school personnel. She showed photos of those Liberal Stupid Signs "Drug Free Zone" and "Gun Free Zone" and then she pointed out the statistics regarding how many illegal guns and drugs are routinely brought into those schools daily.
Liberals and their stupid lines drawn in the sand:}
Signs don't stop bad behavior. Incarceration does.
Verbal warnings don't stop killings. Guns do.
I'm waiting for another Liberal Stupid Sign that says "Please Don't Shoot Me". Maybe that would have stopped Adam Lanza.
Whaddya think, huh?
Duh.
The biggest problem is, the Democrat dupes think saying is the same as doing.
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Majority rules is NOT DEMOCRACY
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

i don't know about you, but i'm shocked....

Misinformer Of The Year: Rush Limbaugh

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/12/20/misin...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY DO TO THE FOLKS LIVIN' IN OR ON THEM, CRACKER. BUT YOU HAVE, AT LEAST, EXPOSED THE SIMPLE REASON YOU LOST THE RECENT ELECTION SO MISERABLY.
The number of those folks have been on the rise for the last four years, coon. Winning the election was the worst thing that could've happened to them.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
phfft! you're still acting like a conservative.
tell those idiots in the House to FO and then we can talk.
Republicans give us depression and recession
2008 Bush the latest

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he call me & tell me he was coming to do this or did you want me to shoot every kid that approaches my house?
Maybe he would ring the doorbell. I would answer & see he was well armed and upon him telling me he wanted to kill my children. I guess you want me then to tell him to wait a minute until I get my AK47?
I wonder if the odds of your kids getting that AK47 & shooting themselves are higher that getting into a position where that ASK47 was the only saving means for someone wanting to enter your home & kill them?
Maybe I could place land mines around my home & tell my kids not to step on them?
Or, maybe the alarm woud wake everyone up when he tried to break in, and all the children had been well instructed and rehearsed on what to do in case of emergency and get into the closet while daddy guarded the room they were in and killed any f**k*r that appeared in the hallway on the way to their room. Or, if the nut broke their window, they leave the room when the alarm wakes them and go to mommy and daddy's rooom where mommy and daddy are waiting for them, and they close the door behind them and blow any sh*tbag to hell that opens that door.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL wrote:
Majority rules is NOT DEMOCRACY
but IOKIYAR?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans give us depression and recession
2008 Bush the latest
...and the last.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Your welcome. Saturday December 29 3:30 PM WVU-Syracuse
Yeah, Yankee Stadium__that should be pretty cool__not to mention cold.

If that kid had stayed in in Florida, at Florida or FSU he'd be playing for the national championship and probably have a Heisman or two on his mantle. Poise to spare and then some along with the best arm since Willie Joe.

He'll be around for a while, bet on it.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooookay... then.... you might be losin' me here... Just one question: does the Bible/Torah/Book of Morons speak to the illegal aliens or just the legal ones?
I gave you facts, scriptures & all, & your comeback was this nonsense. It ain't my job to convert the doubters. I myself dont claim 1 religion. Religion is just something to fight & have wars over. I'm also not dumb enough to believe that either humans just appeared or we evolved from monkeys. I'm also rational enough to listen & incorporate the pieces of the puzzle that fits. Now unless you have a better answer(& im dying to hear it) the bible explains how primitive man can move boulders weighing 40 to 80 tons at all, let alone miles on end.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Heart Disease 597,689
Malignant Neoplasms 574,743
Chronic Low. Respiratory Disease 138,080
Cerebro- vascular 129,476
Unintentional Injury 120,859
Alzheimerís Disease 83,494
Diabetes Mellitus 69,071
Nephritis 50,476
Influenza & Pneumonia 50,097
Suicide 38,364

Of the 2,468,435 people who died in 2010, less than 4/10th of 1%(< 9,873), or .004%, died as a result of a gun-related homicide.

So my Zombies think the rates went down in countries after a ban?

http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

The Folly of Blaming Video Games

Regulating digital violence cannot reduce crime.

....Most reassuring, however, are the long-term statistics. Video-game violence has been pervasive for the last two decades: The 1990s saw the introduction of popular blood-spattering fare such as Mortal Kombat and Doom, and since then game graphics have inched ever closer to photorealism. Total video-game sales have soared, and some of the most popular series (Grand Theft Auto, God of War) are incredibly violent. The people most likely to be violent, young males, are disproportionate consumers of these games. And yet violent-crime rates in this demographic have fallen. If games inspire violence, the effect is overwhelmed by larger trends.

Even setting the empirical debate aside, itís not clear what an American game-censorship policy would look like at this point. The industry has already created the Entertainment Software Ratings Board, which rates games using a system similar to that used for movies. Many retailers, of their own accord, refuse to sell violent games to minors.

What else is there to do? Given the sales numbers, it seems safe to assume that no amount of public pressure will force game companies to pull gory titles from the shelves. Suing game makers for the actions of their fans has not been an effective strategy either. And when the Supreme Court took up the issue, it held not only that video-game violence is a protected form of expression, but also that the First Amendment prevents laws against the sale of violent games to minors. Only two justices defended this rather modest restriction.

Certainly, parents should police their kidsí video-game selections and play time. There is no reason for a child to spend 15 hours a week spilling digital blood. Schools and parents alike should keep an eye out for children who take an abnormal interest in violence, no matter how they experience it.

But blaming violence on video games is unfair ó and, worse, unlikely to lead to effective policies.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/336116...

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

All women in the U.K. are now proficient cutting meat with their fingernails. Liberals rejoice!
Patriot

Loveland, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

This is not an AR15!! You can see the shotgun shell come out!!! Share this, end the left wing lies NOW!!!!

http://youtu.be/wLrxSgkqJQc

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 763,121 - 763,140 of1,072,383
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min PEllen 97,437
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 17 min SuperMcCarthy is an idiot 4
Beach Towel Racism 26 min needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 41 min andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 1 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 68,160
•••
•••