Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
763,041 - 763,060 of 1,082,605 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
dem sphincter

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

dem santa wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys talking about ema'am?
We need a ban on assault knives too!

http://www.myrecordjournal.com/meriden/articl...

dem sphincters unite!
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Pelosi throws Reid under bus....

"Pelosi: Harry Reid and 'Big Money' Are the Reasons I Didn't Hold Any Votes on Gun Control from 2009 to 2011"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/blood-the...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH... WHAT? BIBLICAL "EDEN" WAS AND IS NOT A PLACE, CAROL YOU OLD WHORE, IT'S A CONCEPT. LET'S CALL IT... DISNEYLAND. IN THE SAME WAY "GOD" IS NOT A REAL THING, CAROL, IT'S LIKE... TOM CRUISE IN TOP GUN.. ONLY TALLER. IF YOU REBELLED AGAINST TOM CRUISE HE'D SHOOT YOU WITH HIS PLANE, RIGHT? GOD IS LIKE TOM CRUISE: WHEN YOU REBEL AGAINST TOM CRUISE, TOM CRUISE WILL FUCK-YOU-UP! JESUS. WELL, JESUS IS LIKE... DUSTIN HOFFMAN. HE'S A POOR AUTISTIC SCHLUB WHO, THINKING HE'S ON ONE MISSION DISCOVERS HIS DAD SOLD HIM DOWN THE RIVER LIKE IN RAINMAN WITH TOM CRUISE. SO, UM TOM CRUISE KILLS DUSTIN HOFFMAN TRYIN' TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT WITH KATHERINE BELL WHO'S GOT THESE AMAZING DARK EYES AND A PAGEBOY HAIRCUT AND ENORMOUS SOFT BREASTS LIKE SHE WAS 15 AND STILL A VIRGIN WHICH IS UNLIKELY BECAUSE GIRLS LIKE THAT DON'T STAY VIRGINS LONG, CAROL, WHICH BRING US BACK TO YOU, LIKE IN LASSIE.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Where oh where has Pres Obama been...

"Jake Tapper to Obama:“This Is Not the First Incident of Horrific Gun Violence of your 4 Years – Where’ve you been?” "

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/jake-...
dem santa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL wrote:
^The GOVERNMENTS of the world have decided to have one GUBMENT AMERICA will have the first WORLD PRESIDENT so you cannot be indepident anymore go with the floww let CHINA tell AMERICA what to do and when you disarm us and want to go to war and we refuse draft us and if we dont put us in prison do like they do in china forced abortion but see have have more abortion is better in AMERICA because you have a choice awwwww see we don't do it like them you have a choice just like las vegas you have a choice red or black the house still win choice awww fancy name pro choice we choose to defend our selves we are veterans who put our lives on the line and we come home and the gangbanger kills us or our families who is the enemy
I can tell an old man wrote that.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a firm believer that we have been visited and still are being visited by alien beings. Since the beginning of civilization as a matter of fact.
So I certainly don't believe God is limited in his creation. Quite the opposite.
They had to have materialized from something or from somewhere too. Right?
I watched the Carl Sagan series 'Cosmos' on PBS when I was young. I now have it on dvd. Anyway, in one part of the series they recreated the earth as it was back when it had first form into an actual planet. Then they introduced a spark (lightning) into the picture. Amino acids (building blocks of life) formed on the glass inside. There you go.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Statements like that my friend could secure your nomination for overall poster of the year.
Don't nominate me anymore, as soon as you did I screwed up.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not familiar with "Gun Free Zone" signs but violating a "Drug Free Zone" stiffens the penalty; like double but don't quote me on that. I would expect similar applies to gun free zones.
Depends on the state and often even the local municipality.

One of my rentals is very close to an elementary school__no sex offenders and (up to) three times the penalty for sale of controlled substances. My cherished tenants there are clean as a whistle but when/if they leave I'm selling that place for whatever someone is willing to pay. Life ain't long enough to own rentals near public schools in FLA.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Q: THE MAYANS PREDICTED THAT A NEGRO MAN WOULD BE ELECTED PRESIDENT IN A SORT OF SYMBOLIC END OF THE WORLD THINGY. HOW COOL IS THAT?
A: WHAT'S A MAYAN?(AND DON'T SAY "A MEMBER OF ONE OF THE LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL" CAUSE I ALREADY HEARD THAT JOKE.)
when i was a wee lad i worked in a hotel and we used to call the maids, Incas, cause they were illiterate in both english and spainish.
does that help any?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Statements like that my friend could secure your nomination for overall poster of the year.
I don't remember what it was but one of your posts a few pages ago made me blow snot outta my nose.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

spanish
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

12=21=(20)12=11/9 9 the highest number return to 0 and 11 power that cannot be changed
dem santa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

dem sphincter wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a ban on assault knives too!
http://www.myrecordjournal.com/meriden/articl...
dem sphincters unite!
afternoon, ma'am
dem santa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I watched the Carl Sagan series 'Cosmos' on PBS when I was young. I now have it on dvd. Anyway, in one part of the series they recreated the earth as it was back when it had first form into an actual planet. Then they introduced a spark (lightning) into the picture. Amino acids (building blocks of life) formed on the glass inside. There you go.
Homer has an award for you.
Speech?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
Q: THE MAYANS PREDICTED THAT A NEGRO MAN WOULD BE ELECTED PRESIDENT IN A SORT OF SYMBOLIC END OF THE WORLD THINGY. HOW COOL IS THAT?
A: WHAT'S A MAYAN?(AND DON'T SAY "A MEMBER OF ONE OF THE LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL" CAUSE I ALREADY HEARD THAT JOKE.)
Well, there's mayan and there's urine.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I watched the Carl Sagan series 'Cosmos' on PBS when I was young. I now have it on dvd. Anyway, in one part of the series they recreated the earth as it was back when it had first form into an actual planet. Then they introduced a spark (lightning) into the picture. Amino acids (building blocks of life) formed on the glass inside. There you go.
Bah! science, liberal tv? What gives Flack?
Sorry Not Today LOL

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Obama is ok, he is controlled like the other presidents.
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Oh no...

Say it ain't so.....!!!!!

BAN MAGNETS! They are choking our children!

Legislate magnets...make them go away!

"WASHINGTON, D.C.-- As the number of toys with magnets increases, so is the number of serious injuries to children. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is aware of hundreds of complaints that magnets have fallen out of various toys and at least 33 cases where children swallowed loose magnets and required emergency surgery. In addition, a 20-month-old boy from Seattle, Wash. died"

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/0...
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Oh no....

Say it ain't soosooooo...!!!!

BAN washing machines NOW!

Legislate evil washing machines away before then kill all of our clothes...

"LG has received at least 343 reports of washing machines vibrating excessively, of which at least 187 involved minor property damage. One minor injury has been reported."

Learn to load the thing maybe.....

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml13/1...
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Oh no...

Say it ain't soooooo....

BAN trampolines ASAP!

Legislate these bouncing killers for we send our kids to the ER for getting some exercise...

"Sportspower is aware of one incident of the trampoline leg separating from the frame while in use, causing the leg to puncture through the jumping surface. No injuries have been reported"

Have the Gov teach your kids (adults) to jump properly.....like they taught the treadmilling shrimp...

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml13/1...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min SamBee 68,426
10 “Active Militia Teams” Securing The US-Mexic... 20 min Good luck 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,991
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 27 min Kurt Nimmo video 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min CDC 48,961
Abby 7-29 47 min Sublime1 10
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,703
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••