Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#826271 Dec 20, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, we talked about that clown back when it happened, Randy Linn pulled right up front and walked right past the security cams carrying a few gas cans__what a mutt. He looks like Homer Simpson.
Forty five beers in six hours is admirable though, way outta my league.
I can't even believe that is possible. 45 beers? Kerrrist. What an idiot. He does look like Homer Simpson!! Good call!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#826272 Dec 20, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, YEAH, YOU OUT OF THE GAME AIN'T YOU, BOY. SORTA LIKE CAROL. THERE'S, UM, SEVERAL OTHER ALTERNATIVES, HONEY. WANT ME TO SEND YOU A SUBSCRIPTION TO HOUSE AND GARDEN?
I'm sure there are, but tents, park benches, and cardboard boxes, no matter how nice you've "fixed them up", don't count.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#826273 Dec 20, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Physics by using Quantum Theory already discovered God hidden in a higher dimension of space and time!!!
But they pretend He is not there!!!
But the damn math keeps bringing him up!!! Damn math!!!
I guess nobody told you but we already have so many idiots on here that there's a waiting list. Leave an email address and we'll let you know when there's an opening.

Location hidden

#826274 Dec 20, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Cholera is a bacteria, a life form, only God can create life no?
Oops, better amend your list. I said it was a virus.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#826275 Dec 20, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Syria has them because they're one of the few remaining producers of chemical weapons.
Earlier this week a female CNN contributor gave a brief glimpse of Syria's chemical weapons facility which is located just to the SE of Aleppo. The weapons are artillery/tank launched, same as those we sold to Saddam that eventually were used against the Iraqi Kurds.

The installation is tightly guarded by Syrian military forces but the region and it's roads and highways are controlled by rebel forces. The chemical weapons are in jail so to speak.

Russia expects the Assad regime to fold shortly and has ships in the area to evacuate it's citizens before the bloodletting begins.

Location hidden

#826276 Dec 20, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Think of the Fox News viewers we have on here, Flack, Carol, Fredtard, DBWriter, <insert rightwing name here>, they all consider “most Muslims are terrorists.”
That isn't the only thing those morons have in common.
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#826277 Dec 20, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't even believe that is possible. 45 beers? Kerrrist. What an idiot. He does look like Homer Simpson!! Good call!
you guys talking about ema'am?
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#826278 Dec 20, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there are, but tents, park benches, and cardboard boxes, no matter how nice you've "fixed them up", don't count.
have you been naughty or nice, gramps?
dem santa

Chicago, IL

#826280 Dec 20, 2012
where's the Vegan Kitty?

hey doc you lurking?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#826281 Dec 20, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I eventually got it and thanks. You should be down as wittiest.
Statements like that my friend could secure your nomination for overall poster of the year.

Location hidden

#826282 Dec 20, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so true it's scary.
The media establishes the "norm".
Why tyrants in the past initially got away with what history eventually exposed as misdeeds.
The mainstream media promoting one political agenda should scare the phooey out of all of us.
I couldn't agree more, that's why we'd just as soon Fox "News" went away.

Did you know Gretchen Carlson is actually quite intelligent and accomplished? You'd never know it from the character she plays on Fox. Michele Bachmann was one of her nannies growing up, obviously did a real mind-fck on her.
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Bronx, NY

#826283 Dec 20, 2012
^The GOVERNMENTS of the world have decided to have one GUBMENT AMERICA will have the first WORLD PRESIDENT so you cannot be indepident anymore go with the floww let CHINA tell AMERICA what to do and when you disarm us and want to go to war and we refuse draft us and if we dont put us in prison do like they do in china forced abortion but see have have more abortion is better in AMERICA because you have a choice awwwww see we don't do it like them you have a choice just like las vegas you have a choice red or black the house still win choice awww fancy name pro choice we choose to defend our selves we are veterans who put our lives on the line and we come home and the gangbanger kills us or our families who is the enemy
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#826285 Dec 20, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not familiar with "Gun Free Zone" signs but violating a "Drug Free Zone" stiffens the penalty; like double but don't quote me on that. I would expect similar applies to gun free zones.
That's true, but they're too dumb to comprehend that.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#826286 Dec 20, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, better amend your list. I said it was a virus.
Tomato, tomahto. My inside sources are informing me that it's actually an infection caused by the bacterium Vibrio cholerae. Figured I'd ammend that so we do not have to hear about from Galt for the next week. Bottom line man didn't create it as was alluded to by Carol

Location hidden

#826287 Dec 20, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Low Republican turn out for Mitt Romney by the republican base ...not they fight again.
For what its worth Mitt got over a million more votes than McCain so unless they didn't show up for both elections ...

Since: Nov 11

United States

#826288 Dec 20, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>That is so true it's scary.

The media establishes the "norm".

Why tyrants in the past initially got away with what history eventually exposed as misdeeds.

The mainstream media promoting one political agenda should scare the phooey out of all of us.
And they HIDE under the same constitution they want destroyed!!!
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Bronx, NY

#826289 Dec 20, 2012
EARTH MINERALS THAT CHINA HAS in ABUNDANCE and we need for future I wonder mmm difference between china and america HOLLYWOOD,EPA and THE KING/QUEENS ENGLISH

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#826290 Dec 20, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The only place on this earth depicted as Eden was the only place and time this world was ever perfect.
Man rebelled against God. Not the other way around.
Jesus was sent to help us get it right.
We would have devoured each other by now otherwise.
Which was in Iraq. Go figure. The last war is supposed to start in a valley in Israel.

Location hidden

#826291 Dec 20, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a firm believer that we have been visited and still are being visited by alien beings. Since the beginning of civilization as a matter of fact.
So I certainly don't believe God is limited in his creation. Quite the opposite.
They had to have materialized from something or from somewhere too. Right?
Someday when I'm bored out of my freaking mind you're gonna have to tell me how aliens fit into the biblical narrative.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#826292 Dec 20, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
Carols best yarn is why all Blacks should vote Republican. It is an oldie goldie
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 9 min YUPHesThe Devil 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Cali Girl 2014 51,226
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Black Teacher 48,347
Fatal shooting in Humboldt Park 33 min reality is a crotch 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Learn to Read 180,519
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,671
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr YellowBrickRoad 33
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:24 am PST