Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278293 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#826314 Dec 20, 2012
Oh no....

Say it ain't soosooooo...!!!!

BAN washing machines NOW!

Legislate evil washing machines away before then kill all of our clothes...

"LG has received at least 343 reports of washing machines vibrating excessively, of which at least 187 involved minor property damage. One minor injury has been reported."

Learn to load the thing maybe.....

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml13/1...
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#826315 Dec 20, 2012
Oh no...

Say it ain't soooooo....

BAN trampolines ASAP!

Legislate these bouncing killers for we send our kids to the ER for getting some exercise...

"Sportspower is aware of one incident of the trampoline leg separating from the frame while in use, causing the leg to puncture through the jumping surface. No injuries have been reported"

Have the Gov teach your kids (adults) to jump properly.....like they taught the treadmilling shrimp...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#826316 Dec 20, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on the state and often even the local municipality.
One of my rentals is very close to an elementary school__no sex offenders and (up to) three times the penalty for sale of controlled substances. My cherished tenants there are clean as a whistle but when/if they leave I'm selling that place for whatever someone is willing to pay. Life ain't long enough to own rentals near public schools in FLA.
Huh, wonder if you can get some kind of premium for renting to sex offenders? We're renting our Boca house to a gay couple and they wrote us an offer letter several hundred a month over what we were going to list it for and they've never been late or anything. Our neighborhood seems to be going that route anyway. By the time we moved out there was a female couple next door and a male couple over the back fence. They made the best neighbors.

THAT'S WHY I LOVE GAY PEOPLE!!!
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#826317 Dec 20, 2012
NOw this is irritating...

BAN WFT-E7A Wireless File Transmitter's...

There has been a rash of rashes...

The people know not what they have bought...

Legislate these skin boiling menaces ASAP!

"A chemical used in the rubber part on the top cover of the product can result in a reaction that changes the rubber from black to white and poses a risk of skin irritation to the consumer"

Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#826318 Dec 20, 2012
Jackets are killing our children...

Deadly sweatshirts on the loose...

Save our children by BANNING clothes...

Legislate the heck out of killer cotton...

"Children’s upper outerwear with drawstrings, including jackets and sweatshirts, pose a strangulation hazard to children"

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#826319 Dec 20, 2012
Republican ‘Plan B’ heads for House vote

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)— Defying a White House veto threat, House Republicans on Thursday are pressing forward with a vote on a bill to raise taxes on Americans earning more than $1 million a year, in a bid to increase pressure on President Barack Obama in fiscal-cliff negotiations.

Republican leaders are confident that they have the votes for passage, but the so-called “Plan B” tax bill and a related measure to replace cuts to defense spending would have a short life on Capitol Hill, Senate Democrats made clear on Thursday.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/republican-p...

Isn't it always customary to start with plan A and then fall back on plan B? And if it is destined to fail then why not submit plan C?

Actually they should just submit plan Z as they'd have nowhere to go from there.
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#826320 Dec 20, 2012
No time to sleep on this one...

BAN evil mattressess...

They are deadly to dumassesss who sleep while smoking...

Save them by legislating mattressess with laws to make the mattress STOP killing the people...

"The mattresses fail to meet the mandatory federal open flame standard for mattresses, posing a fire hazard to consumers."

HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Bronx, NY

#826321 Dec 20, 2012
LIFE IS FUNNY THE CULTURE I GREW UP in RESPECT YOUR ELDERS THE WISE OLD OWL the wisdom of the past is no longer there to guide the future but remember this young world you WILL GET OLD OR YOU WILL DIE NO CHOICE LOGANS RUN OLD fool over here BEEN IN THE ARMY, BEEN TO SCHOOL,RAISED MY FAMILY no WELFARE AND I'M BLACK AND PROUD old fool had life when george and weezy moved on up it didn't matter who was president we were moving on up welfare can't put you in the penthouse naww only JAY Z should be in the penthouse yes old fool here our DAUGHTERS had to put clothes on because as fathers we knew how HUMANS respond to each other and we taugh our daughters how to protect themselves now listen to the mouth on these young ladies and LIB DEMS THINK they DID something for BLACK PEOPLE BECAUSE OF OBAMA LOOK IN THE GRAVEYARD GRAPE STREET CRIP DEAD he was a young man someones son hollywood has no part in VIOLENCE really MOVIES ARE LIKE SIMULATORS DARK ENVIORNMENT aww forget it I went to school when they taught and encouraged you to think and lead not follow dunces anyway YES I'M old AND PROUD
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#826322 Dec 20, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need one. I already have:
AR-10 7.62mm NATO
S&W .357 mag
Rem 700 7mm UltraMag
Rem 870 12 ga 3in mag w/improved cylinder
Rem 870 16 ga 3in mag 28in mod choke
Savage crack-barrel 20 ga 2 3/4in
Everyone I know who wants a gun has one, or more.
And, the people that scare the Democrats most aren't looking for defenseless children. In fact, they're not looking for anyone. They are just being prepared for someone who thinks the population of the United States needs to be subjects again.
You didn't join the lottery and tell us what month you think the Democrats will do something like they did when they invented fraudulent evidence to assassinate innocent Americans solely for the purpose of creating a propaganda message about gun control.
Which month do you think the Democrats will do this?
Let's review some history. Bill Clinton did it the month after his first inauguration.
So, I'm going to take February, 2013. March and April are good months. Why don't you take one of those months?
your list has been noted, and will be taken into account when the black helicopter shows up to take you to the FEMA camp in Wyoming/North Korea.

and how much ammo do you have?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#826323 Dec 20, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
And they HIDE under the same constitution they want destroyed!!!
You must be referring to the WTVT vs. Akre
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#826324 Dec 20, 2012
SONIC!!!! SONIC!!!!! SONIC!!!!!

Stop installing killer televisions...

Record number of deaths caused by maniac televisions!

Legislate the safety back into your SONY asap!

BAN killer tv's today!

"...shows that 349 consumers (84 percent of them were children younger than age 9) were killed between 2000 and 2011, when TVs, furniture or appliances toppled over onto them. Last year (2011) had the highest one-year number of fatalities reported. The 41 recorded fatalities is an increase from 31 in 2010 and 27 in 2009. This total also may increase in future years as additional fatalities are reported."

TSM

El Paso, TX

#826325 Dec 20, 2012
Someone told me you could put a Liberal Brain on top of a Pins Head and still have room Left!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#826326 Dec 20, 2012
President Barack Obama's job approval rating reached 56 percent in Thursday's edition of the Gallup daily tracking poll, the highest mark since October 13, 2009.

Thursday's release also showed 37 percent disapprove of Obama, the lowest it's been in Gallup's polling since the same October 2009 release.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#826327 Dec 20, 2012
Well to day is the last day of school so in the next 12 days may not be on here much. New life starts after the first of the year so won't be on much then either. But I will pop in from time to time. Anyway Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year if I don't make it back on. It has been a pleasure debating the issues and the laughs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#826328 Dec 20, 2012
Bad dreams are killing Americans...

IN the crapper...

BAN 'Dream On Me' bath seats before it pushes granny or a grandchild off a cliff like Republicans do...

Legislate Americans buns to stay seated properly or face the consequences...

"The bath seats fail to meet federal safety standards, including the requirements for stability. Specifically, the bath seats can tip over, posing a risk of drowning to babies"

Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#826329 Dec 20, 2012
Don't put your mop bucket mug into the microwave oven...

it could catch fire...

BAN warming mops in microwaves while you are at it (?)...Legislate this before someone gets a mop into mom's meatloaf...

"The silver-colored simulated bucket handle below the rim can spark when used in a microwave oven, posing a fire hazard"

Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#826331 Dec 20, 2012
Ban bikes....they fall over...

"Salsa Cycles Recalls Bicycle Racks Due to a Fall Hazard"

Legislation to prevent us from falling off a bike must be passed ASAP!

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml12/1...
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#826332 Dec 20, 2012
As if going down a hill on slippery skis at 40 mph was not dangerous...

BAN HELMETS THAT cannot protect you when you hit a tree...

"The helmet provides insufficient shock absorption and resistance to penetration, posing a head injury hazard"

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml11/1...
Nj raider 1

United States

#826333 Dec 20, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Someday when I'm bored out of my freaking mind you're gonna have to tell me how aliens fit into the biblical narrative.
It's 1 thing to be sarcastic & have history & fact behind you. It's another to be sarcastic & dumb, def, & blind... Oh did I mention ignorant? The bible does speak on aliens numerous times. It's evident you haven't read it. All through the torah. From God saying that humans are his greatest creation to a chariot of fire descending from the sky. In every religion, they speak of aliens in one form another. Most peoples problem with the biblical/alien thing is trying to differentiate fallen angels & aliens. Genesis 6;4 states not in these words that angels fell from heaven, & dicided to lay with women & in doing so had babies in which they call the nephilim. A race of giants by my understanding whom we call the greek gods. Point is read & research before you judge someone by their faiths & beliefs.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#826334 Dec 20, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, wonder if you can get some kind of premium for renting to sex offenders? We're renting our Boca house to a gay couple and they wrote us an offer letter several hundred a month over what we were going to list it for and they've never been late or anything. Our neighborhood seems to be going that route anyway. By the time we moved out there was a female couple next door and a male couple over the back fence. They made the best neighbors.
THAT'S WHY I LOVE GAY PEOPLE!!!
A sex offender in FLA could be a gal who got wasted and showed her tertz at bike week twenty years ago. Florida does a pizz poor job of writing laws which used to be OK because the popo didn't enforce most of them.

New day and with the sunshine law thing there is no place to run or hide anymore__so you better be good or your mug shot will live forever in Florida's hall of shame__even if a jury eventually finds you not guilty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 197,119
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Mothra 54,601
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 5 hr robert 4
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 6 hr Outlaw Entitlements 2
Kim K has such a large azz, it turns me OFF. 6 hr Condoms unnecessary 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr contrary opinion 100,673
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 hr 40ish 6,443
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages