Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#826047 Dec 20, 2012
Homer wrote:
Most boring: Homer
I nominate
Most likely to address one's self in the third person: Homer

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#826048 Dec 20, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Vicky Soto, teacher hero should be person of the year but liberals would hate that!!!
She had no gun to defend herself or the kids thanks to the Liberals who removed God and guns from the schools.
While there is a single liberal alive this world will be a horrible place to live!!!
You're wrong on both counts...liberals certainly failed to remove the guns of the matricidal nut case that ended 28 lives that day, and God is everywhere all the time--just ask carol.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#826049 Dec 20, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The creationists have it wrong, thinking this world is a product of intelligent design - our design is inspired by appreciation for beauty, and a wide streak of sadism.
There is way too much pain and suffering inherent in life, for our design to be 'intelligent'.
JMO
Yeah right ... God created Cholera so babies could sh it themselves to death?

Heck of a guy!

Location hidden

#826050 Dec 20, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Which all leads to this: do Garden Slugs like you and Tenzing feel pain?
Not feeling pain in the normal human sense could explain the nonsense comments and commentaries oozing from the two of you.
So can we surmise that your faith results from experiencing pain? Did the Sisters rap your knuckles with a ruler one too many times?
dem

United States

#826051 Dec 20, 2012
HOLLAS CAMPRAIN MANAGIZER wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm well aware my sweet. Do you think the most recent Fenris is the real one, or is it the imposter. This one seems slightly more sentient than the faker, but nonetheless, seems to be attacking "left" and "right" in equal measure, as I remembered the Fenny of yore doing ...

BTW, I elect you and Debil in a dead heat for "Most Likely to Make You Pee Your Pants ..."
I think there might be a fake Fenris fkn his plans up by imitating him.
Hee hee.
dem

United States

#826052 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>Oh, I'm well aware my sweet. Do you think the most recent Fenris is the real one, or is it the imposter. This one seems slightly more sentient than the faker, but nonetheless, seems to be attacking "left" and "right" in equal measure, as I remembered the Fenny of yore doing ...

BTW, I elect you and Debil in a dead heat for "Most Likely to Make You Pee Your Pants ..."
Thank you btw.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#826053 Dec 20, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey remember when you libtards said Obama wasn't going to get rid of the 2nd amendment?
UH-HUH. IT TURNS OUT HE WASN'T, STILL ISN'T. IT'S YOU WHO'S DOING THAT. SURELY YOU AREN'T BLAMING HIM FOR ALLOWING YOU TO EXERCISE YOUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHTS?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#826055 Dec 20, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I nominate
Most likely to address one's self in the third person: Homer
Good call, with Fredtard gone I should be this year's award winner hand's down.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#826056 Dec 20, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong on both counts...liberals certainly failed to remove the guns of the matricidal nut case that ended 28 lives that day, and God is everywhere all the time--just ask carol.
HI, BABY. I SEE THAT FLASH OF RED AND ENVISION THAT FLASH OF PINK. CAIN'T HEP IT.
dem

United States

#826057 Dec 20, 2012
Fake Fenris: Most Likely Recipient of a Group Mississippi Mudslide ...
I do believe real Fenris is, if there is such a thing, always lurking.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#826058 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm well aware my sweet. Do you think the most recent Fenris is the real one, or is it the imposter. This one seems slightly more sentient than the faker, but nonetheless, seems to be attacking "left" and "right" in equal measure, as I remembered the Fenny of yore doing ...
Damn! I thought I had an outside shot at this award. I will have to try harded next year.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

#826059 Dec 20, 2012
Fenris wrote:
<quoted text>
Siding yet AGAIN with criminals? I think its time homeland secutity and the FBI tracked a terrorst like you down....
NOT BEFO' THE SPELLING POLICE CLOSE IN ON YOU, CORKSOAKER.
dem

United States

#826061 Dec 20, 2012
Just like ringing a bell.
Jean

Newburgh, NY

#826062 Dec 20, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No sir.'more to come...'
Most inspirational: Dem, 3rd year running
Least number of teeth, lifetime achievement award: TheIndependentMajority
Biggest ahole(Female): Janes Says
Love your Topix awards list!
I'm thinking Tenzing and Realtime should probably be banned..Accuracy? Say what? A forum with righties is no place for accuracy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#826064 Dec 20, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
reality?
so i wonder why Bushmaster took down it's site? reality? addressing a real issue? or just a harbinger of what's to come after Cerberus Capital Management decided it was time to get out?
If a bunch of Marxists begin disappearing people, do you think anyone is going to make themselves visible?
If a bunch of radicals go on a rampage, do you think anyone is going to make themselves visible?
You need to get in touch with reality.
... hmmmmmmm. Now, where was that the problem in recent events?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#826065 Dec 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your Topix awards list!
I'm thinking Tenzing and Realtime should probably be banned..Accuracy? Say what? A forum with righties is no place for accuracy.
Hehe. I will do my best to have them banned. ;)
dem

United States

#826066 Dec 20, 2012
Fenris wrote:
OK, off into the wilds of Arizona (armed, of course). You phags diddle each other all day. I find it a fitting homage to your useless existences...
Have fun sucking cock, ma'am.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#826068 Dec 20, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality?
Coulda shoulda woulda doesn't amount to much.
You can guess that Lanza's body armor wouldn't stop a round, or that armed security would get off a head shot, or that Lanza wouldn't have been gunning for the guard first, or that he wouldn't have picked some other tightly packed soft target like a temple or movie theater. Coulda shoulda woulda doesn't mean much to the insane, either.
I don't have to guess that he chose an unguarded school and attacked the most defenseless crowd he could find. Then, instead of waiting to fight it out with the armed people that would inevitably blow him into the next dimension, he kills himself.
Case closed. His target was the most defenseless victims he could find, and the prospect of him actually having to fight it out with people equally well armed caused him to kill himself before the fight started. So, any body armor he may have worn was just part of his costume. He had no intention of putting it to its intended use.
Just the presence of an armed guard at that school would have prevented this.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#826069 Dec 20, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, racist chimp.
PEOUD BLACK BIGOT HERE POWER TO GEORGE JEFFERSON AND ARCHIE BUNKER TWO GREAT AMERICANS WHEN AMERICA WAS REALLY ABOUT CHANGE NO MOVING on UP WITH OBAMA lololol THE SAMBOS ARE NOW FULL KLAN MEMBERS AHHHH HOW SWEET THEY GAVE YOU POWER AWWWW

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#826073 Dec 20, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Good call, with Fredtard gone I should be this year's award winner hand's down.
Please, allow me:
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Good call, with Fredtard gone Homer should be this year's award winner hand's down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 11 min Mnoneya 141
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min SpaceBlues 48,370
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min J RULES 70,575
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min The_Box 180,610
Super meds 1 hr Help you 1
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,668
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:46 am PST

NBC Sports 7:46AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Week 12 Preview vs. Jags