Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
762,661 - 762,680 of 1,083,329 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's killing you rightwing retards that Obama's approval is now at 57%.
The Republican Party? Not so much.
Your poster boy Snyder in MI plummeted to 36% approval after his right to work trick.
Stay stupid.
You are still at the the JHS basketball game.

Come back when you've grown up.

If it ever happens.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

MOre safe green wind energy...

"...11 December 2011 the Daily Telegraph reported that RenewableUK confirmed that there
had been 1500 wind turbine accidents and incidents in the UK alone in the past 5 years. Data here
reports only 142 UK accidents from 2006-2010 and so the figures here may only represent 9% of
actual accidents."

http://www.caithnesswindfarms.co.uk/accidents...

Are we talking about banning wind turbines?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

mad max wrote:
Englands most dangerous city named: forum topic
www.bangingtunes.com › Forum Home › General Discussion
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,19228678... is the most dangerous city in England and Wales with a crime rate.
BBC NEWS | UK | Crime 'hotspot' study angers city
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/50 06852.stm
May 23, 2006 –... report labelling it the most crime-ridden place in England and Wales.... How can we possibly be the most dangerous city in the country when .
Notthingham - England's most dangerous city - SkyscraperCity
www.skyscrapercity.com ›...› Skybar
60 posts - 13 authors - May 23, 2006
Notthingham - England's most dangerous city Skybar.
BBC NEWS | UK | Crime 'hotspot' study angers city
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/50 06852.stm
404 - Page Not Found

NOTTINGHAM is the most dangerous city in England and Wales with a crime rate.
Page not found

Sorry. Nothing here.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWSFLASH: The current year is 2012.
NEWSFLASH: He who fails to learn from history is doomed to repeat it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
So should your illiterate posts.
Can't understand it so you call the poster's writing illiterate. Now *THAT* is funny.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Too much stupidity on this one.

Get the hook.

:)

CUL8TR

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If eman turns the corner, does your nose break to the right, or the left?
Do you remove your teeth before cleaning the door knobs?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Kids are not safe anywhere...

College...

"In 2001 alone, 610 murders and 11,659 robberies were reported across college campuses in America.2From 2005 to 2007, more than 100 murders, 16,000 assaults and 10,000 forcible sexual assaults were reported on college campuses – amounting to an average of more than nine sexual assaults a day."

http://concealedcampus.org/campus-crime/
----------
on the other hand...

in 2010, 25 homicides

http://nces.ed.gov/programs/crimeindicators/c...
Patriot

Loveland, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

ATTENTION AMERICANS

Senate Wants To Sneak Warrantless Spying Bill Extension Into Law Without Debate; Let's Call Them and Tell Them No

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/12/senate-...

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

"All ‘laws’ which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Marbury vs. Madison

"No one is bound to obey an un-Constitutional ‘law’ and no courts are bound to enforce it." 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d. Sec 256

"An un-Constitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed." Norton vs. Shelby County

"Where Rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." Miranda vs. Arizona
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still at the the JHS basketball game.
Come back when you've grown up.
If it ever happens.
In other words, you have no comeback when slapped with reality.
Even Radmussen reports Obama approval at 57%.
Republicans 36%.
America agrees, you suck.
Come back when you Tea Tards can win a Presidential election.
Until then, no one gives a sh@t what you believe.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWSFLASH: He who fails to learn from history is doomed to repeat it.
Exactly!!!! Which is why your party will be defeated again in 2016.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Fenrose wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope -- once I see a suggestion of humanity, I'm more than happy to drop the politics and sit down for a virtual cocktail. Anyway, I'm glad to see your humor coming through. I bet you're not half bad once you get through that crusty exterior. I fully admit to being "sour," but I think you might understand why. I said long ago that I despise politics, while being fully aware that it is part of the whole human experiment. I would have consulted you about building, but I don't know who you are, and I doubt you'd tell me -- with all the distrust and paranoia on these threads. Thanks for the good wishes. It's going to be a long haul moving all the animals. I managed to snag 38 acres in Florence at a relative bargain because of an estate settlement. If it weren't for all the hostility, I'd be glad to consult with you. It seems as if things are picking up slightly again in the building trades, unless I'm mistaken.
Here's my first consultation: What do you think of modular vs. stick built (assuming the integrity of both are equal)? I can't be out there all that time to watch the construction, so I thought it was my only real option. Have you heard of TLC? If it makes you feel any better about my posts, I'm tearing my hear out and having some mini strokes myself about now. ;)
Florence is beautiful, we used to flog our sand rails (dune buggies) over there. The Oregon Dunes are impressive. You do know the secret ingredient to good dunes, right? I'll be more than happy to advise you whenever you ask, buy I really did retire last January, 62 was old enough for my sweetie and me so we called it quits. I let it out a couple times but you didn't see it. I finished my last building four months ago.
First, what's your main concern? For lasting value, nothing beats stick built. But what you may gain in the future, you pay for now. Modulars are really getting popular but honestly, there's not a huge difference in the final price tag. As far as their resale value, I couldn't say. I'm not aware of any that have sold, but there's no reason to believe they wouldn't hold their value, though somewhat less so than a stick built. For instant gratification and less initial outlay, mobile homes are a good value, unless you're looking to settle down for the long haul. MANY people set up a mobile home, do their landscaping, plant some trees, sell, and move up. But these times aren't really conducive to that strategy. It all depends on your intentions but in any case, you're going to want to be there, or know someone you trust, who can.
Is there water and power on the property?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

killtaker wrote:
Kids are not safe anywhere...
College...
"In 2001 alone, 610 murders and 11,659 robberies were reported across college campuses in America.2From 2005 to 2007, more than 100 murders, 16,000 assaults and 10,000 forcible sexual assaults were reported on college campuses – amounting to an average of more than nine sexual assaults a day."
http://concealedcampus.org/campus-crime/
----------
on the other hand...
in 2010, 25 homicides
http://nces.ed.gov/programs/crimeindicators/c...
your kids have been busy. they play football too?
WE THE PEOPLE

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”– Patrick Henry

My conscience, and the urgency of our current situation, compel me to speak out. The victim disarmament freaks are now telling us that they don’t want to disarm us- oh, no! They just want to take away our “assault weapons”– our semi-automatic, magazine fed, military-style rifles – and the “high capacity” magazines that feed them. They want us to believe that so long as we can own some kind of firearm, after our semi-auto military rifles are taken, we are not disarmed. That is a LIE.

The truth is that our semi-automatic, military pattern rifles are the single most important kind of arm we can own, and are utterly necessary for effective defense of our lives, property, and liberty. When you are disarmed of your military rifles, you are DISARMED. At that time, the lion’s share of your military capacity to effectively resist tyranny is removed (yes, accurate bolt action hunting rifles are useful in that role too, but the semi-auto battle rifle is truly the Queen of battle, as Col. Jeff Cooper correctly noted). It is a significant force on the battlefield, and as Patrick Henry said, when you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.

It is the height of Orwellian perversion of language and logic to say that disarming you of the most effective arms for combat that you still have is somehow not really disarming you, because you still have hunting rifles and shotguns. And you can bet that if you let them take your military semi-autos, next on their list will be your bolt action rifles, which they will call “sniper rifles”(and by God, that is certainly what they are good for!). And then when they have those, they will go after any weapon that holds more than a few rounds, or is capable of any degree of long range accuracy and penetrating power, telling you that you really don’t need one of those to hunt or target practice (a shotgun will suffice), and then they will take everything except single shot shotguns or .22’s (as was done in England) and on down the line. So long as you have at least a .22, they will say you are not “disarmed” while they take everything else (and then they will take the .22s, or insist that you keep them at a gun-range).

We need to call a spade a spade and teach our fellow citizens that taking away military style semi-autos is disarmament. And we need to throw down the gauntlet and take a hard stand against it, right now. When we, as Oath Keepers, pledged to not obey any orders to disarm the American people, this is what we meant. Any attempt to disarm the people of any arms currently in their possession is illegitimate and must be nullified, refused, disobeyed, and resisted
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2012/12/19/my-per...

I PRAY THAT THE USA MILITARY WILL STICK BY, WE THE PEOPLE!!!!I PRAY THAT WE THE PEOPLE WILL VOTE OUT THESE DICTTATORSHIP POLITICIANS!! WHO ARE HELL BENT TO DISARM WE THE PEOPLE AND
START ANOTHER CIVIL WAR!!!!IN JESUS NAME
AMEN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remove your teeth before cleaning the door knobs?
is that what you queers call it at your bath house?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
MOre safe green wind energy...
"...11 December 2011 the Daily Telegraph reported that RenewableUK confirmed that there
had been 1500 wind turbine accidents and incidents in the UK alone in the past 5 years. Data here
reports only 142 UK accidents from 2006-2010 and so the figures here may only represent 9% of
actual accidents."
http://www.caithnesswindfarms.co.uk/accidents...
Are we talking about banning wind turbines?
you're an idiot. more people are killed in bathtubs every year than by terrorist attacks but it didn't stop you dopes from bankrupting the country and killing tens of thousands of people to "combat terror". i say again, you're an idiot

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

legal versus illegal...

"Fact: In Texas, citizens with concealed carry permits are 14 times less likely to commit a crime."

"They are also five times less likely to commit a violent crime."

"Fact: People with concealed carry permits are:
• 5.7 times less likely to be arrested for violent offenses than the general public
• 13.5 times less likely to be arrested for non-violent offenses than the general
public"

"Fact: Of 14,000 CCW licensees in Oregon, only 4 (0.03%) were convicted of the
criminal (not necessarily violent) use or possession of a firearm."

"Fact: In Florida, a state that has allowed concealed carry since late 1987, you are twice as likely to be attacked by an alligator as by a person with a concealed carry permit"

http://hawaiiccw.com/gun-myths/concealed-carr...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

WE THE PEOPLE wrote:
Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”– Patrick Henry
My conscience, and the urgency of our current situation, compel me to speak out. The victim disarmament freaks are now telling us that they don’t want to disarm us- oh, no! They just want to take away our “assault weapons”– our semi-automatic, magazine fed, military-style rifles – and the “high capacity” magazines that feed them. They want us to believe that so long as we can own some kind of firearm, after our semi-auto military rifles are taken, we are not disarmed. That is a LIE.
The truth is that our semi-automatic, military pattern rifles are the single most important kind of arm we can own, and are utterly necessary for effective defense of our lives, property, and liberty. When you are disarmed of your military rifles, you are DISARMED. At that time, the lion’s share of your military capacity to effectively resist tyranny is removed (yes, accurate bolt action hunting rifles are useful in that role too, but the semi-auto battle rifle is truly the Queen of battle, as Col. Jeff Cooper correctly noted). It is a significant force on the battlefield, and as Patrick Henry said, when you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.
It is the height of Orwellian perversion of language and logic to say that disarming you of the most effective arms for combat that you still have is somehow not really disarming you, because you still have hunting rifles and shotguns. And you can bet that if you let them take your military semi-autos, next on their list will be your bolt action rifles, which they will call “sniper rifles”(and by God, that is certainly what they are good for!). And then when they have those, they will go after any weapon that holds more than a few rounds, or is capable of any degree of long range accuracy and penetrating power, telling you that you really don’t need one of those to hunt or target practice (a shotgun will suffice), and then they will take everything except single shot shotguns or .22’s (as was done in England) and on down the line. So long as you have at least a .22, they will say you are not “disarmed” while they take everything else (and then they will take the .22s, or insist that you keep them at a gun-range).
We need to call a spade a spade and teach our fellow citizens that taking away military style semi-autos is disarmament. And we need to throw down the gauntlet and take a hard stand against it, right now. When we, as Oath Keepers, pledged to not obey any orders to disarm the American people, this is what we meant. Any attempt to disarm the people of any arms currently in their possession is illegitimate and must be nullified, refused, disobeyed, and resisted
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2012/12/19/my-per...
I PRAY THAT THE USA MILITARY WILL STICK BY, WE THE PEOPLE!!!!I PRAY THAT WE THE PEOPLE WILL VOTE OUT THESE DICTTATORSHIP POLITICIANS!! WHO ARE HELL BENT TO DISARM WE THE PEOPLE AND
START ANOTHER CIVIL WAR!!!!IN JESUS NAME
AMEN
feel better? now you can reinsert your, uh, pacifier.

guns in jesus name, no wonder he hates republicans

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Raminar Dixon wrote:
<quoted text>your kids have been busy. they play football too?
Asking about a COMPLETE strangers children is kinda creepy...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Raminar Dixon wrote:
<quoted text>you're an idiot. more people are killed in bathtubs every year than by terrorist attacks but it didn't stop you dopes from bankrupting the country and killing tens of thousands of people to "combat terror". i say again, you're an idiot
you are a flaming home...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-30 7 min Sublime1 8
Amy 7-30 12 min Pippa 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Terry rigsby 49,008
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min LRS 175,089
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min Stina2 97,575
Christianity 56 min larry 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 45,875
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info