Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,127)

Showing posts 762,521 - 762,540 of1,033,002
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

READ TO UNDERSTAND http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-woes-of-an-a...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, patriot.
Do you have any big guns?
Ask my girlfriends.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
My mother was a teacher in Iowa.
She used to tape a gun to her thigh.
you're a liar. Proven fact.

Your mother wore a gun when she walked the streets of Iowa looking to make a few bucks.

Get lost.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Iowa was obviously a much rougher place back then.

Fenris' mother: "So! You want my lunch, huh, Billy? Well eat lead!(RIPPPP) Ow! Oh, Jesus Christ! Holy SHIT! Why didn't I shave my legs this morning... give me a minute, Billy, you go work on your math or something while I find some band-aids..."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Basically, everyone does everything in order to get laid.
Except Liberals. They do everything to get screwed.

Problem is, now we're ALL screwed.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reason for any abiding citizens to have weapons of mass destruction. The Chinese children were injured with the knives, but they were not all dead. There is a difference. Weapon of mass destruction shelling of 30 rounds with one shot, verses a knife that injures possibly giving time for some sort of intervention.
I'm sorry to say this, but a lot of white people are good at pretending that they are normal and civilized in public, until you can't pretend anymore and have a mental breakdown and start murdering random children and people and then committing suicide. Due to the mental instability of this so call law abiding society, there should be a strict band on all automatic weapons, because people are not responsible and most of the time are suffering silently with mental illness.
No one has answered this question yet but maybe you can.

Who stops the criminals and gang members from getting their hands on guns even if they are banned?

It seems like an important question.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Basically, everyone does everything in order to get laid.
Finally! A man who speaks the unvarnished truth. Brilliantly put. I just heard an ad for the new Masters and Johnson series on Showtime wherein' the good doctor (she not he) posits the answer to the question, "Why do women have orgasms?" "In order to get back to whatever she was doing."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Image of the Republican Party is:
Running two Pro Rape Candidates for the Senate.
Romney on tape with the 47% gafffe
Republicans protecting the very rich and not caring about the rest of us.
An You Lost the 2012 Election
based on this Image !
Patrick is still the same silly little pansy he has always been, the stereotype for the prancing homosexual.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask my girlfriends.
You mean the Golden Retrievers?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>He probably had to agree to something totally outrageous: paying for her prenatal appointments, and providing healthy preservative-free food. Oh the horror.
He may have said she took off and left him with the kids!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Ask my girlfriends.
I have a super model girlfriend with a couple retarded kids I won't allow to watch tv.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you ladling 'responsibility for actions' all over men, without even mentioning the role women play in pregnancy - men don't make babies all by themselves, doodette. If women kept their legs closed more often, they couldn't blame men for their problems. No egg - no baby. Keep that thing out of your pants.
Look, you. If you want control over a uterus, grow your own.

Otherwise, have a long conversation with your deity of choice, concerning why it felt the need to deprive you of one.

And stay out of mine.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

I thought I was the grasshopper?
No, no, no, you're just a bug, that's different.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>you're a liar. Proven fact.

Your mother wore a gun when she walked the streets of Iowa looking to make a few bucks.

Get lost.
Come down to my ranch and make me.
Ill have some spare time after milking my bull.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
‘I Felt Disconnected from Humanity’
His shifts lasted up to 12 hours. The Air Force still had a shortage of personnel for its remote-controlled war over Iraq and Afghanistan. Drone pilots were seen as cowardly button-pushers. It was such an unpopular job that the military had to bring in retired personnel.
Bryant remembers the first time he fired a missile, killing two men instantly. As Bryant looked on, he could see a third man in mortal agony. The man’s leg was missing and he was holding his hands over the stump as his warm blood flowed onto the ground — for two long minutes. He cried on his way home, says Bryant, and he called his mother.
“I felt disconnected from humanity for almost a week,” he says, sitting in his favorite coffee shop in Missoula, where the smell of cinnamon and butter wafts in the air. He spends a lot of time there, watching people and reading books by Nietzsche and Mark Twain, sometimes getting up to change seats. He can’t sit in one place for very long anymore, he says. It makes him nervous.
Imagine what vets from previous wars felt. Many saw and experienced things they had to live with that gave them nightmares the rest of their lives. They just didn't talk about it much.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reason for any abiding citizens to have weapons of mass destruction. The Chinese children were injured with the knives, but they were not all dead. There is a difference. Weapon of mass destruction shelling of 30 rounds with one shot, verses a knife that injures possibly giving time for some sort of intervention.
I'm sorry to say this, but a lot of white people are good at pretending that they are normal and civilized in public, until you can't pretend anymore and have a mental breakdown and start murdering random children and people and then committing suicide. Due to the mental instability of this so call law abiding society, there should be a strict band on all automatic weapons, because people are not responsible and most of the time are suffering silently with mental illness.
Absolutely agree. Wait till the 150,000 soldiers come home.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Who stops the criminals and gang members from getting their hands on guns even if they are banned?
The farmers, Carol. They'll need something to do after we take their guns.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Crying in America, Dismissing the “Collateral Casualties” of Drone Warfare. Obama demands that “Targeted Killing” be Subject “to more Meaningful Checks”
U.S.: dismiss lawsuit over Americans killed by drones
The U.S. Government on Friday asked a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit over the killing of three American citizens in drone strikes in Yemen earlier this year: alleged Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula leader Anwar Al-Awlaki, his son Abdulrahman, and alleged AQAP magazine editor Samir Khan.

The administration also threatened to invoke the State Secrets Privilege if the suit is not dismissed on other grounds. The privilege, which 2008 presidential candidate Barack Obama regularly blasted the Bush administration for invoking, allows the government to seek dismissal of a suit if it could expose national security secrets.

In the motion to dismiss, Justice Department lawyers argue that the necessity for the strikes and the viability of any alternatives is a question beyond the proper purview of the courts.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The government buys them back; that's what they did in Australia
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Except Liberals. They do everything to get screwed.
Problem is, now we're ALL screwed.
Naw, the problem is you see that as a problem. Try using a little Drano on the washcloth, make yourself mo' attractive to men....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 762,521 - 762,540 of1,033,002
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min Uzi 67,186
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Point 46,974
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tired 6,527
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tired 503
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tired 637
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Rediculous 3,774
IL Who do you support for Comptroller in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Rediculous 253
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 95,931
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance