Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#825850 Dec 19, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>American people respond to the treasonous bastards threat to our rights.. gun shops reporting record sales .
Gun shops always report record sales this time of year. NRA gun nuts always buy Holiday presents this time of year.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#825851 Dec 19, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You duma$$...
"Lenin emphasized the absolute necessity of terror and as early as 1904, when Lenin said, "The dictatorship of the proletariat is an absolutely meaningless expression without Jacobin coercion."[23] In 1905, Lenin directed members of the St. Petersburg "Combat Committee" to commit acts of robbery, arson, and other terrorist acts..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_terror...
"61,911,000 Murdered: The Soviet Gulag State"
http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM
Communist-terrorism much more deadly than a bathtub...dipschit...
The dip is you for being so stupid to recognize JUST how retarded you rightwing retards were regarding terrorism during Bush's reign of terror.
2 wars adding trillions to the national debt , and a gigantic new Government agency so you idiots in Hicksville could feel 'safe'.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#825852 Dec 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
NRA Kids Crayon T-shirt
Your kids will love these 100% cotton T-shirts that will let everyone know they are "a chip off the old block". Crayons creatively form the letters NRA on the front to show that kids are a part of NRA too. You know kids are a vital part of our future, now you can show everyone that your kids are NRA kids.
http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/ProductDetai...
Any parent who allows his child to wear an NRA shirt should be charged with felony child abuse. It is just as offensive as a KKK shirt or one displaying a swastika.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#825853 Dec 19, 2012
In Texas from 2011

Capital murder convictions
of the 91 CONVICTED FOR CAPITAL MURDER......one had a CHL...

Total convictions for the ENTIRE STATE:
>63,679<

and of those 63,679...ONLY 120 WERE LICENSED TO CARRY A CONCEALED WEAPON...

find your own link...

Location hidden

#825854 Dec 19, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's trying to take away your precious penis substitute.
A ban on assault weapons, magazines w/ more than 10 rounds, and stricter registration requirements won't harm anyone.
you had a bigger fit when Obama said the Social Security Checks were going to bounce...
carol

Orlando, FL

#825855 Dec 19, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe wrong. In fact it's just another one of your lies. Amazing how I can just drop any time and find you spreading your lies . They didn't compromise up to more than $600000 you liar.
And just leave the word fact out of your vocabulary. You haven't a clue what it means bobo.
Heard they had compromised raising taxes on those making more than 600,000 - or 800,000 - wasn't sure which. Probably should have been more clear I wasn't sure which.

Excuse me.

Obama's plan is going to create more problems no matter what happens. Then republicans will be blamed. That's the plan.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#825856 Dec 19, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Move to england.
After the Federal Firearms Prohibition Act of 2013 is enacted, it won't be necessary.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#825857 Dec 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Sometimes you make sense.
Any move to forcibly confiscate guns, however, would have disastrous results.
Disastrous for those who resist it.

Location hidden

#825858 Dec 19, 2012
to carry a legal concealed weapon or not...

"...If those states which did
not have right-to-carry concealed gun provisions had adopted them in 1992,
approximately 1,570 murders; 4,177 rapes; and over 60,000 aggravate assaults
would have been avoided yearly."

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/files/files/41.lo...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#825859 Dec 19, 2012
Obama joins Hitler, Stalin and Ayatollah Khomeini as Time man of the year. Yeah!!

Location hidden

#825860 Dec 19, 2012
In a state with 30 million people...

Texas...

"...a Dallas resident recently became the
only Texas resident so far charged with using a permitted concealed weapon in a
fatal shooting."

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/files/files/41.lo...
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#825861 Dec 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention Connecticut has one of the strictest gun laws in the country.
Which simply proves that gun laws don't work. Only a total gun ban will work. It worked in England. It can work here.
carol

Orlando, FL

#825862 Dec 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life Carol, and with one child to your credit just leave "our" children out of your daily drill.
Sports videos, like Madden, don't turn those who play into athletes who can compete at a high level. Guitar Man or whatever the eff it's called doesn't prepare the players for being an opening act for Beyonce or Justin Beiber. Those games require A. a parent with the money to make the purchase and beyond that __good eye thumb coordination to play well__a big screen TV while not necessary is a huge plus.
War game or fast driving game videos are no different than the original "pong," the object is to win. Same way here babe, we compete for some weird kinda therapeutic reason, cept maybe for Homer who just enjoys talking to strangers when he's not grinding something.
Young Adam was batshyte crazy__Mom ignored that hoping that the problem would somehow solve itself.
It didn't.
A study in the March issue of Psychological Bulletin, a journal of the American Psychological Association, shows that playing violent video games increases violent thinking, attitudes and behaviors among players. And it does nothing to promote positive social behaviors.

Look up Violent Video Game Effects on Aggression, Empathy, and Prosocial Behavior in Eastern and Western Countries: A Meta-Analytic Review. You can read the study yourself.

Again, we're not talking about sports and fast driving video games.

The one thing Hillary and I agree on is it absolutely does take a village.

Our children are the future. The future belongs to all of us.
ragamuffiny

Phoenix, AZ

#825863 Dec 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>After the Federal Firearms Prohibition Act of 2013 is enacted, it won't be necessary.
Hee hee hee!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#825864 Dec 19, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you have no comeback when slapped with reality.
Even Radmussen reports Obama approval at 57%.
Republicans 36%.
America agrees, you suck.
Come back when you Tea Tards can win a Presidential election.
Until then, no one gives a sh@t what you believe.
In other words, you watch polls and possess nothing beyond a Lynch mob's sense of justice and morality.

That's why I said you are still at the JHS Basketball Game screaming your pubescent lungs out and have yet to experience those growing pangs of maturity.

Tell your mother to fasten your Safety Seat in the back seat. You could be in for a rough ride, Boy.

Location hidden

#825866 Dec 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Which simply proves that gun laws don't work. Only a total gun ban will work. It worked in England. It can work here.
Move to England...

Lapeer, MI

#825867 Dec 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Which simply proves that gun laws don't work. Only a total gun ban will work. It worked in England. It can work here.
Gee. Whatever will you do when Lying is outlawed?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#825868 Dec 19, 2012
Peppy wrote:
Obama joins Hitler, Stalin and Ayatollah Khomeini as Time man of the year. Yeah!!
Also former Time Magazine Persons of the Year, George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Newt Gingrich, Pope John Paul II, George H. Bush, Richard Nixon (need I go on?)
Nice try Peppy. Was this spin on FOX?

Lapeer, MI

#825871 Dec 19, 2012
Raminar Dixon wrote:
<quoted text>is that what you queers call it at your bath house?
What do *YOU* queers call it? Praising Obama?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#825872 Dec 19, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Also former Time Magazine Persons of the Year, George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Newt Gingrich, Pope John Paul II, George H. Bush, Richard Nixon (need I go on?)
Nice try Peppy. Was this spin on FOX?
Super smackdown!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 4 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 5 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 6 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 7 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info