Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,122)

Showing posts 762,421 - 762,440 of1,078,548
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, where would we be today if the Minutemen had not had guns and rifles to defend their indepencence?
Secondly, the oldest surviving gun has been dated to 1288. Europeans, Arabs and Koreans obtained firearms in the 1300s. Turks, Iranians and Indians had firearms by the 1400s. The Japanese acquired firearms in the 1500s.
Just think back to the last century. Were mass murders even 50 years ago of the same intensity and magnitude as they are now becoming?
I'm trying to tell you it's the culture.
Stop it, this has been going on since the dawn of man. Just think when Cain killed Abel he wiped out a quarter of the population, no one to date has reached that lofty goal.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

We need to apply a more rigorous evidence-based view upon gun-control as we do in other fields.

There is NO evidence that essentially gun free zones (pearl High-MS, Columbine, Virginia Tech, Fort Hood, malls) have done anything, but enable killings of more people. It is even more tragic when CLEARLY they attract mass killers. If you do a ban on weapons like Mini-15, how will this deter criminals from getting weapons. Money and the criminal world will cheer and more physical assaults will follow.

Otherwise, guns were taken away from people in nations like Nazi-Germany, communist Russia and China in order to ease the broad oppression and totalitarian powers.

Otherwise, what about Chicago? 26 dead kids ain't but a tiny drop in the bucket here. How's THAT gun control working?

Again, let liberal states like IL, CA and NY ban guns and raise taxes. Then all liberals can live as they preach and so can us others at other places.

Ppoliticians themselves realize this as well. Note that the only shooting if note the last years that was NOT in a gun-free zone was GG shootings. U guess politicians still want protection, just like Michael Moore.

As always with democrats- Do as I say, give me your money and otherwise not as I do..
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Should I pay all my bills due in January now or wait and see if the world ends on 12/21/12 first?
You know Homer those Mayans were amazing. How do figure they would know that Obama would get elected to a second term? The end of world as we know it.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Chit-Chatter: Anti-Soda Activists Tell Bey Bey To Ditch $50 Million Pepsi Endorsement Because It Encourages Childhood Obesity,when it comes to money it means nothing now her role model moo moo didn't she get on this health kick snatching the good food and SNACKS OUT OUR HANDS WHILE SHE EATS THAT JUICY CHEESE BURGER AND FRIES DOUBLE STANDARDS OF THE ELITE WETHER BLACK OR WHITE

Read more at http://bossip.com/699223/chit-chatter-anti-so...
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it, this has been going on since the dawn of man. Just think when Cain killed Abel he wiped out a quarter of the population, no one to date has reached that lofty goal.
You still grousing about your distant cousin Abel after all these years. Let it go for heavens sakes.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Should I pay all my bills due in January now or wait and see if the world ends on 12/21/12 first?
Screw that. Go spend all your money on weed, beer and prostitutes.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lt. Col. David Grossman is the author of "Stop Teaching Our Kids To Kill: A Call To Action Against TV, Movie & Video Game Violence".
This is what he said: "Violent video games are identical to military-quality training devices They are murder simulators. They're not just murder simulators — they are mass-murder simulators because the child drills, and drills, and drills, and drills, to kill every living creature in front of him, until he runs out of targets, or he runs out of bullets."
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2007/3417gro...
Is that the sort of site that you routinely gather your insanity from? Lyn Marcus??

www, simulationinformation.com

Your city leads the league in military and flight simulation and is home to many of the companies which create various sports and military action videos. It's a business Carol.

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Peppy has reached the stars. God bless him.
I don't believe that was the plan, perhaps he should have used more ballast.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Anti-Soda Group Says Beyonce’s Pepsi Endorsement Encourages Childhood Obesity, BAN THIS DUNCE thats what WENDY CALLS her WENDY HAS A COLLEGE DEGREE in COMMUNICATION SO SHE CAN TALK AND SHE IS SUCCESSFUL

Read more at http://bossip.com/699223/chit-chatter-anti-so...
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Fenris the Ballsucker wrote:
Q: WHO MAKES THE PRETTIER CORPSE, A LITTLE GIRL OR A LITTLE BOY?
A: WHOEVER STANDS TO PROFIT THE MOST FROM IT.
Hey the Uniposter, I heard about you. You mind signing an autograph? Make it out to Peppy. It will go great with my framed Ted Kaczynski.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Fenrose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahah ...Oh, gawd, grant me the serenity of a debrained, fat diabetic, diseased ex-slvt-turned-churchlady, mouldering in a rented "condo" in the "heartland!"
When asked by his disciples what will be the sign of his coming and of the end of the age, Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming,‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

"Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

"Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now — and never to be equaled again.

"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

"At that time if anyone says to you,‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or,‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you,‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or,‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

"Immediately after the distress of those days the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man."

FYI. Don't say you were never told.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Homer those Mayans were amazing. How do figure they would know that Obama would get elected to a second term? The end of world as we know it.
Hey we were just talking about you. Not bad, they were only off by 4 years. In 2008 the world ended as we know it.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Fenrose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahah ...Oh, gawd, grant me the serenity of a debrained, fat diabetic, diseased ex-slvt-turned-churchlady, mouldering in a rented "condo" in the "heartland!"
Hi nutsickles
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

INNERCITY KIDS DO THIS ALL THE TIME 11-Year-Old Boy Brings Gun To School And Tells Classmates His Parents Gave It To Him For Protection Following Newtown Massacre, THE KID IS A PREPPER

Read more at http://bossip.com/699005/11-year-old-boy-brin...
Fenris the Ballsucker

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it, this has been going on since the dawn of man. Just think when Cain killed Abel he wiped out a quarter of the population, no one to date has reached that lofty goal.
You're a funny, funny man, Homer. Debil love you.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
And to think that if those little boogers had played their cards right the could have become Hispanics!
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Peppy has reached the stars. God bless him.
Thank you Carol. God Bless you as well.

Homer filled my balloon with helium and I shot up like a rocket. Took me three weeks to get down. Now if you will excuse me, I need to get back into my recompression chamber.

Homer notwithstanding, Merry Christmas to everyone!
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

ATLAH Ministries: Please Join In Prayer For Black People “You Bobble Headed Negroes Voted For Obama!”
Read more at http://bossip.com/698944/atlah-ministries-ple...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

How can Liberals wrap their Fragile Minds to deal with such a complex issue “Gun Control “they Can’t!! Obama taps Biden to lead gun grab, Biden in 2008 'Barack Obama you ain't taking my shotguns, Harry Reid :"I Carried a Gun Every Place I Went" then we have Anti-Gun Illinois State Senator Donne Trotter ( D) gets caught carrying a cancel weapon at O’Hare International Airport!! Liberals with a thought is no difference than a loaded gun…Their Dangerous!!
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey we were just talking about you. Not bad, they were only off by 4 years. In 2008 the world ended as we know it.
You are right as usual Homer. The world ended the first day Obama took office, but I still think those Mayans were like soothsayers. Say....didn't you once date a toothless soothsayer?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 762,421 - 762,440 of1,078,548
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Rose of Tralee 97,515
Abby 7-23 17 min RACE 10
Amy 7-23 25 min Kuuipo 8
No, Global Warming Did Not Create Chicago's Agi... 42 min Guest 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 174,477
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Chicago, IL (Dec '11) 1 hr Brian Shepard 116
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 1 hr Brian Shepard 297
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••