Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420958 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#826206 Dec 20, 2012
Patriot wrote:
If the usurper and globalist puppet Barry Soetoro/Barack Hussein Obama is opposed to guns, why did his regime just purchase 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition and sniper rounds?
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038407_ammunition_...
DAWriter said so he could kill eery man, woman, child in the US.

It was in his book: Raving Lunatic Fantasies, Chapter 5.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#826207 Dec 20, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> EVERY site of mass killings in the last while were in gun free zones. Now I wonder why that was? Why did the people committing the crimes drive past other places to spots posted with 'gun free zone' signs? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
I was watching a Gun Control roundtable discussion on TV last night and one woman was making some solid points for arming the school personnel. She showed photos of those Liberal Stupid Signs "Drug Free Zone" and "Gun Free Zone" and then she pointed out the statistics regarding how many illegal guns and drugs are routinely brought into those schools daily.

Liberals and their stupid lines drawn in the sand:}

Signs don't stop bad behavior. Incarceration does.

Verbal warnings don't stop killings. Guns do.

I'm waiting for another Liberal Stupid Sign that says "Please Don't Shoot Me". Maybe that would have stopped Adam Lanza.

Whaddya think, huh?

Duh.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#826208 Dec 20, 2012
John Galt wrote:
Payback for "Sandy" treachery?
Newark Mayor Cory Booker announced Thursday that he plans to explore a possible bid for Senate in 2014, effectively ruling out a run against Republican New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
Booker revealed his plans in a web video posted late Thursday morning. In it, he vowed to complete his full second term as mayor, and added: "I will explore the possibility of running for the United States Senate in 2014."
The seat up in 2014 is currently held by Democrat Frank Lautenberg. There's no word on whether Lautenberg will retire. Lautenberg is 88. Booker is 43.
Booker was seen as the Democrats' best chance for taking on Christie in 2013, with both of them having emerged as national political figures. However, the Republican governor's approval ratings have been on the rise in the wake of Superstorm Sandy.
Have you seen the Christie-Booker TV ads? You should be close enough to get a few NJ cable stations.

Those two are pals and NJ voters seem to like both despite the party affiliations.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#826209 Dec 20, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, you can. You just did. Go back and read it again, you drunk skanque.
Aye Caramba! Where's Svet? Out singing Felice Navidad with the Mexican lawyers?

Since: Nov 09

Mcallen, TX

#826211 Dec 20, 2012
HOLLAS CAMPRAIN MANAGIZER wrote:
Little Flee Fornication, although "possessed," regards Cotton Mather with unadulterated hatred as he lifts up her drab linen shift above her rough brown boots with his walking stick, pretending to search for "marks of the devil."
While he is thus occupied, Flee slowly brings forth the musket she has hidden behind her back, jumps backwards, and fires once (all she can manage before she is set upon by the upstanding men of the community, cluster raped and torn to pieces), into Mather's overhanging gut. Cotton's mouth forms an obscene "O," as his brain struggles to keep up with what has transpired. Then he looks down in what might appear, to a casual observer, as mild curiosity, then wonder (rather like a hapless ox) before his guts spill from the gaping hole above his frilly shirt. In his outrage and dumb animal incomprehension, he tries to shove the bloody coils back in with his bony hands before collapsing on the sweet green grass, already mixing with his blood and making it appear brownish in hue and tone.
The good townsmen, after a respectful period of grieving, then set about slaughtering all the women (including the female children) because they can't be bothered with sorting out who might commit such an outrage again.
Anyone think this guy should be able to own an assault rifle?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#826212 Dec 20, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Old West was the background behind every single cowboy movie. The plots were fictional but not the reality.
Same with war movies.
You sure get yourself confused a lot trying so hard to be right.
We all know the reality of the wild west... the 21 shot Colt revolver, the saloon girls were always pretty and the good guys always wore the white hats. Wait, maybe I'm thinking about the Methodists?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#826213 Dec 20, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the guns would be hidden. Federal law enforcement forcibly confiscating guns would destroy the Democrat Party.
Good, with the GOP on its current trajectory both parties will just be a bad memory in no time!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#826214 Dec 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Bother you that Bush didn't send the troops to Syria then you idiot? What's the big deal...Iraq, Syria? Trillion here. Thousands dead and wounded there....no bigdeal to dopes like you.
No one but you Murdoch criminal enterprise trailer trash types gives a flying ..... About the Benghazi to do.
Hillary2016!
Hey Jean! Why no trips to Florida the last couple of years? FAA ground your broom?
carol

Oviedo, FL

#826215 Dec 20, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right ... God created Cholera so babies could sh it themselves to death?
Heck of a guy!
God created a perfect world. Cholera is the result of pollution created by man.

If the world is not perfect, it's because man has a free will to either love God or turn away from him. He didn't create robots.

It's the hope of a better life after this one and a more fulfilling life - even in the midst of suffering - while still living in this one.

Not only is that possible but it has been experienced by myself and millions of other people around the world.

If it helps, think of Star Wars. The battle between evil and good has been around since time began. That movie depicted it in the future.

Even the main character, what's-his-face, had a free will and was almost tempted to go to the dark side at one point.

That ongoing saga is now in the present.

Location hidden

#826216 Dec 20, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam transported them to Syria. One of his top generals and one of his top scientists said so. Probably why Syria now has them.
Covering up a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 for political gain is perfectly acceptable to democrats?
Is that what you're saying? You deflected the topic so I'm not really sure.
Liar. Syria has them because they're one of the few remaining producers of chemical weapons.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#826217 Dec 20, 2012
Django Unchained director Quentin Tarantino says that race relations in America have gotten a lot better, but that that the so-called War on Drugs has “decimated the black male population” and it is continuing for “all the same reasons they had for keeping slavery going.”

“It’s very depressing,” Tarantino told CBC host George Stroumboulopoulos.“This War on Drugs and the mass incarcerations that have happened pretty much for the last 40 years has just decimated the black male population. It’s slavery. It’s just slavery through and through.”

“And it’s the same fear of the black male that existed back in the 1800s,” he explained.“Even having directed a movie about slavery and the things that we have in the slave town — the slave auction town where they’re moving back and forth — well, that looks like standing on the top tier of a prison system and watching the things go down. And between the private prisons and the public prisons and the way prisoners are traded back and forth.”

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1xu5S )
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#826218 Dec 20, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Moi???
She is referring to my 2012 topix award winners, I posted earlier -

I nominate the following:

Best new poster: THE DEBIL

Biggest ahole: John 'Nobama' Galt

Most pleasant: Sister Katheryn

Most consistent: Sonicfilter

Best dressed: Peppy

Emitted the most ignorance: EasyEd

Conspiracy theorist award: DBWriter

Comeback poster of ther year: Jean

Most Missed: Carmino Serrano

Most accurate poster(we have a tie): Tenzing & Realtime

Least liked: Any of the Waxtard troll clan

Whiniest: Flack

Quickets wit: Lily

Most historically inaccurate: Carol (Special congrats as this 4th year in a row)

Most combative: Eman

Sweetest: Leosnana

Least missed(Tie): Fred & Gunner

more to come...
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#826219 Dec 20, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Hillary will just faint whenever the subject of Benghazi comes up.
Benghazi is fox favorite topic while the funerals proceed.
Benghazi did not do much to help Mitt in 2012

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#826220 Dec 20, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>The PATRIOT Act is broad enough too and it violates the 4th and 5th Amendments with impunity, what's to keep it from violating the 2nd?
Depends:

If you are a liberal under Obama then the Patriot Act is great, had kept us safe!!!

If you are a liberal under Bush then the Patriot Act is a violation of human rights and dignity and must be stopped!!!

*** LIBERALS ARE HYPOCRITES ***

If you are a
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

New York, NY

#826221 Dec 20, 2012
obama might be the last supper for blacks lets WAIT AND SEE white libs have nothing to worry about white republicans HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

Location hidden

#826222 Dec 20, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. My topix award, I mean. Especially since I've backed up every single "historically inaccurate" comment with historic and credible sources for the 4th year in a row.
Homer, you just wouldn't believe how many people don't believe CNN, the Bureau of Labor and Statistics and gov.com websites.
Rather "won't".
So here's my award to you:
Most Gullible: Homer
Congrats.
Ha! Ya mean like Byrd lynching blacks? Where's your source for that? I've been asking since yesterday.

Homer, that's the first I saw of your list, thanks.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#826224 Dec 20, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... awwww, bullshit.
Someone else steals them from houses and automobiles, then sells them to the so-called "poor" people you like to whine about.(Real poor people don't have money to buy guns. I guess that ends the discussion about the need to help the "poor" here.)
I go to gun shows from time to time around the country. I never see any gangbangers there.
If you dont' know where to get guns like this, jsut move to the south side of Chicago and make yourself available to join one of the gangs there. You'll have access to these guns, and more.
How about some of you liberal frauds expose yourselves as the frauds you are. The over-under for the number of murders in Chicago between Friday morning and the day after Christmas is... oh, say, 20. That's the number of children murdered in Connecticutt. Will there be more murders in Chicago over the Christmas weekend than children killed in Connecticutt, or fewer?
Who here picks over, and who picks under?
Over

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#826226 Dec 20, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny 'cause you're the one pretending to have a handle on it with your "God did it" explanation. Cosmologists and physicists don't even pretend to have a handle on it identifying events as Big Bang +(x) nanoseconds or whatever depending on what they're talking about.
Physics by using Quantum Theory already discovered God hidden in a higher dimension of space and time!!!

But they pretend He is not there!!!

But the damn math keeps bringing him up!!! Damn math!!!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#826227 Dec 20, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Anyone hell bent on such a killing spree doesn't care about obstacles or consequences.
Disagree. Any first person combat video game player will be vigilant and target obstacles.

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#826228 Dec 20, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>thinking may be to much for you, Its not working out so good..
Try this.. if a retarded syco that stole weapons and shot his own mother in the face came into your home to kill your children would you have a better chance of protecting them with or without a weapon of your own?
A little advise.. don't look at the lib web sites for your answer,all that is needed is quick rational thought to get it right.
Did he call me & tell me he was coming to do this or did you want me to shoot every kid that approaches my house?

Maybe he would ring the doorbell. I would answer & see he was well armed and upon him telling me he wanted to kill my children. I guess you want me then to tell him to wait a minute until I get my AK47?

I wonder if the odds of your kids getting that AK47 & shooting themselves are higher that getting into a position where that ASK47 was the only saving means for someone wanting to enter your home & kill them?

Maybe I could place land mines around my home & tell my kids not to step on them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 222,849
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 23 min GEORGIA 1,957
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 25 min GEORGIA 3,061
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Actual Science 61,099
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 57 min RJS 8,553
Jesus Christ is alive 1 hr Rep Denny Hasturd 3
News Our Lady of Fatima leads procession for peace i... 1 hr David Puddy 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages