Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
762,001 - 762,020 of 1,080,488 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
dem the spider

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Wheres those 'judge itz' you little fucking bitch?

Testability and experimental predictionsList of unsolved problems in physics Is there a string theory vacuum that exactly describes everything in our universe? Is it uniquely determined by low energy data?

Several major difficulties complicate efforts to test string theory. The most significant is the extremely small size of the Planck length, which is expected to be close to the string length (the characteristic size of a string, where strings become easily distinguishable from particles). Another issue is the huge number of metastable vacua of string theory, which might be sufficiently diverse to accommodate almost any phenomena we might observe at lower energies
dem the spider

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

CLOSED FOR REMODELING< FUCKOFF!
String harmonicsOne unique prediction of string theory is the existence of string harmonics: at sufficiently high energies, the string-like nature of particles would become obvious. There should be heavier copies of all particles, corresponding to higher vibrational harmonics of the string. It is not clear how high these energies are. In most conventional string models they would be not far below the Planck energy, around 1014 times higher than the energies accessible in the newest particle accelerator, the LHC, making this prediction impossible to test with any particle accelerator in the foreseeable future. However, in models with large extra dimensions they could potentially be produced at the LHC or at energies not far above its reach
Fenris the Ballsickle

Chisinau, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

dem the spider wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever tied a string around your shrunken little nutsack, secured the other end to a rock, and then thrown it over the balcony at you chicago tenement house? Its time you expanded your horizons!!
You first, ballsucker... put it on Youtube an' we see...
dem the spider

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

How many threads i seen killed like this????
20 maybe.
hee hee hee

CosmologyString theory as currently understood makes a series of predictions for the structure of the universe at the largest scales. Many phases in string theory have very large, positive vacuum energy.[23] Regions of the universe that are in such a phase will inflate exponentially rapidly in a process known as eternal inflation. As such, the theory predicts that most of the universe is very rapidly expanding. However, these expanding phases are not stable, and can decay via the nucleation of bubbles of lower vacuum energy. Since our local region of the universe is not very rapidly expanding, string theory predicts we are inside such a bubble. The spatial curvature of the "universe" inside the bubbles that form by this process is negative, a testable prediction.[24] Moreover, other bubbles will eventually form in the parent vacuum outside the bubble and collide with it. These collisions lead to potentially observable imprints on cosmology.[25][26] However, it is possible that neither of these will be observed if the spatial curvature is too small and the collisions are too rare
dem the spider

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

KEEP UP YOU LITTLE 'JUDGEIT' BITCH!!!

Cosmic stringsUnder certain circumstances, fundamental strings produced at or near the end of inflation can be "stretched" to astronomical proportions. These cosmic strings could be observed in various ways, for instance by their gravitational lensing effects. However, certain field theories also predict cosmic strings arising from topological defects in the field configuration.[27]

[edit] Strength of gravityTheories with extra dimensions predict that the strength of gravity increases much more rapidly at small distances than is the case in 3 dimensions (where it increase as r&#8722;2). Depending on the size of the dimensions, this could lead to phenomena such as the production of micro black holes at the LHC, or be detected in microgravity experiments.

[edit] Quantum chromodynamicsString theory was originally proposed as a theory of hadrons, and its study has led to new insights on quantum chromodynamics, a gauge theory, which is the fundamental theory of the strong nuclear force. To this end, it is hoped that a gravitational theory dual to quantum chromodynamics will be found.[28]

A mathematical technique from string theory (the AdS/CFT correspondence) has been used to describe qualitative features of quark–gluon plasma behavior in relativistic heavy-ion collisions;[9][10][11][12] the physics, however, is strictly that of standard quantum chromodynamics, which has been quantitatively modeled by lattice QCD methods with good results.[29]
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
In the Sandy Hook event, if the shooter's mother did not have these assault-like rifles weapons, would he have been able to get them when he wanted them?
I think the answer here is likely not.
Because of the NRA assault weapons are easily obtainable by anybody anywhere. They can be purchased at any Walmart or Dick's Sporting Goods.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you are demonstrating evidence of what psychologists call "projection", too.
By the way, when you execute Saul Alinsky's rule number 5, it's supposed to be your adversary that reacts inappropriately to your advantage. Perhaps you need a more intense indoctrination session to rectify your inadequate application of Alinsky's rules.
Anyway...
You haven't answered the post. How about you participate in the discussion with some ... discussion. I referenced a 5-point swing in the polls, after which Obama got barely 50 percent of the vote. I don't see anything from you the usual Saul Alinsky rule number 5 ranting. I'll help you. Here's the post again:
So, just how much did the Democrats pay for Chris Christi to sabotage the election? Did you see the 5-point swing that gave Obama barely half the vote immediately after Christi sabotaged the election? Without Christi's sabotage, Obama gets at best 47 percent and loses.
"Skin of the teeth" comes to mind.
Now, you forgot to answer the post... again. You always do this when there just isn't any valid argument. But, perhaps you do have something to contribute. I'll help you. Here's the post you ran away from again:
Naturally, there will be selective (gun control) enforcement, the usual for this excuse of an administration. They have no intention of disarming their base. They only want to disarm us.
They are setting the stage for a demonstration. Soon they will choose some group (like the Waco fiasco was done with fraudulently created evidence) or some individual (like the Randy Weavery family at Ruby Ridge was done with fraudulently created evidence) and attack them.
Larry Potts was not the only, or last federal agent who will invent fraudulent evidence for the Democrats and assassinate innocent Americans to serve the political purposes of the Democrats.
When you're dealing with Democrats, you're dealing with people no different than those that surrounded Hitler and Stalin.
Explanation, STRAIGHTE BULLSHIT!!! Your logic to the republican schlacking is chris christie sabotaged the election by representing & looking out for the best of his constituents, & also recognizing & applauding the presidents swift &
efficient handling of a country in a crisis. What since does that make. Conn, Ny, Nj, 3 states that was never was going to vote for romney in the 1st place, but somehow that shifted the way folks not affected by the hurricane was going to. 5 point swing. Thats right wing bullshit! You can come up with a better one then that. I've heard all kinds of excuses from your side except the right one. Romney never stood a chance!!!
Fenris the Ballsickle

Chisinau, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Be the biggest you balls ever get... fo' a split second.... Carol? Carol? Get me a beer while you on you knees prayin' that you not got to suck any mo'' balls to get outta this mess. You ever notice that whether you prayin' of jus' suckin' balls you always down on you knees in front of a man?
dem the spider

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>There is no beginning. There is no end. There's just the middle.
sometimes these retarded baggers need a distraction
one of them has posting all day under twenty names, all out of the united states banner.
dem the spider

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

WHERE"D YOU GO, FENRIS????
TIME FOR SENIOR SUPPER?
ALMOST THRRE ON THE RANCH, BITCH
SupersymmetryMain article: Supersymmetry
If confirmed experimentally, supersymmetry could also be considered evidence, because it was discovered in the context of string theory, and all consistent string theories are supersymmetric. However, the absence of supersymmetric particles at energies accessible to the LHC would not necessarily disprove string theory, since the energy scale at which supersymmetry is broken could be well above the accelerator's range.

A central problem for applications is that the best-understood backgrounds of string theory preserve much of the supersymmetry of the underlying theory, which results in time-invariant spacetimes: At present, string theory cannot deal well with time-dependent, cosmological backgrounds. However, several models have been proposed to predict supersymmetry breaking, the most notable one being the KKLT model,[23] which incorporates branes and fluxes to make a metastable compactification
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

To increase their bottom line, giant corporation Mcdonalds who will be forcing their slave workers to work Christmas day without any extra compensation. All McDonald's will be open regular hours, including 24 hour locations. I wonder if Walmart will follow suit?
dem the spider

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>She is transgender by the looks of it.
your daughter, killer?
Fenris the Ballsickle

Chisinau, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>There is no beginning. There is no end. There's just the middle.
What're we talkin' about?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumos"
Come on you can do better than that. Why do you not slur and demean "carol" some more. You are the creepy one, a big tough man whose wife kicked his sick azs out You are a born a liar.
Peace
KMA
I remember when his marriage was in trouble he was on here late crying on carol's shoulder.
dem the spider

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Can anyone help me? I suffer from radiation poisoning.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>She is transgender by the looks of it.
Think this my reverse 2012 election and put GOPee in
Fenris the Ballsickle

Chisinau, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

dem the spider wrote:
How many threads i seen killed like this????
20 maybe.
hee hee hee
CosmologyString theory as currently understood makes a series of predictions for the structure of the universe at the largest scales. Many phases in string theory have very large, positive vacuum energy.[23] Regions of the universe that are in such a phase will inflate exponentially rapidly in a process known as eternal inflation. As such, the theory predicts that most of the universe is very rapidly expanding. However, these expanding phases are not stable, and can decay via the nucleation of bubbles of lower vacuum energy. Since our local region of the universe is not very rapidly expanding, string theory predicts we are inside such a bubble. The spatial curvature of the "universe" inside the bubbles that form by this process is negative, a testable prediction.[24] Moreover, other bubbles will eventually form in the parent vacuum outside the bubble and collide with it. These collisions lead to potentially observable imprints on cosmology.[25][26] However, it is possible that neither of these will be observed if the spatial curvature is too small and the collisions are too rare
Yeah, I used to settle in jus' when they was gettin' started, but then they pretty much roll over an' stick they legs in the air. It's better to wait til they really rollin' then they fight back which makes it mo' fun.
RUSH10ME

Keysville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Because of the NRA assault weapons are easily obtainable by anybody anywhere. They can be purchased at any Walmart or Dick's Sporting Goods.
Goddamned right and I will make another purchase tomorow , god bless our fore fathers .
Fenris the Little Pipe

Chisinau, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Goddamned right and I will make another purchase tomorow , god bless our fore fathers .
Merry Christmas, fuckface. Why you not jus shoot some kids youself. Show us how it's done.
Joseph Stalin

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

dem the spider wrote:
KEEP UP YOU LITTLE 'JUDGEIT' BITCH!!!
Cosmic stringsUnder certain circumstances, fundamental strings produced at or near the end of inflation can be "stretched" to astronomical proportions. These cosmic strings could be observed in various ways, for instance by their gravitational lensing effects. However, certain field theories also predict cosmic strings arising from topological defects in the field configuration.[27]
[edit] Strength of gravityTheories with extra dimensions predict that the strength of gravity increases much more rapidly at small distances than is the case in 3 dimensions (where it increase as r&#8722;2). Depending on the size of the dimensions, this could lead to phenomena such as the production of micro black holes at the LHC, or be detected in microgravity experiments.
[edit] Quantum chromodynamicsString theory was originally proposed as a theory of hadrons, and its study has led to new insights on quantum chromodynamics, a gauge theory, which is the fundamental theory of the strong nuclear force. To this end, it is hoped that a gravitational theory dual to quantum chromodynamics will be found.[28]
A mathematical technique from string theory (the AdS/CFT correspondence) has been used to describe qualitative features of quark–gluon plasma behavior in relativistic heavy-ion collisions;[9][10][11][12] the physics, however, is strictly that of standard quantum chromodynamics, which has been quantitatively modeled by lattice QCD methods with good results.[29]
I guess me give you too much gulag time, comrade.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Joe Rock Extreme Auto 48,921
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 min Joe Rock Extreme Auto 3,831
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min scirocco 67,987
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min loose cannon 174,676
When there is no more water and you can't affor... 1 hr Drought 1
Abby 7-26 1 hr loose cannon 2
6 Shot, Boy Fatally, in Chicago 2 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••