Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
761,901 - 761,920 of 1,083,056 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Latrobe Chimp wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleasure to meet you.
Sexy name.
You ain't a dude are you?
Nope, I'm a girl. Probably one who shouldn't be yapping so much in this conversation. Too many unresolved issues here Mental illness turned into homicidal maniac, access to decent healthcare for the mentally ill, flipping doomsday dumbass for a mother, absentee father, gun control, How much ammo or firepower is too much, religious lunatics spouting off how it's god's punishment, violent video games being blamed again, and should we arm teachers or janitors and where do the funds come from for it. My local schools have a police presence on the campuses so at least that is settled in my mind.

I've gotta stop thinking so hard lol.
Fenris the Ballsucker

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

"Most people who die and come back are disappointed they came back." Surely this profound sentence needs to be carved in stone over the door to the Newtown School?
Fenris the Ballsucker

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

The thing that absolutely proves there are no Gods whatsover is the fact that if there were, he/they wouldn't have given Carol a vagina let alone a computer. Carol, I have no wish to be mean to you or upset you in any way, but you should probably go now...
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Latrobe Chimp wrote:
When I was eight I got a girls pants off and fingered her.
Her name was Krissy.
lmao

That's probably why you've still got a brick sticking out of your head
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Latrobe Chimp wrote:
Whatever happened to Luke?
Isn't he the guy with the dead wife?
He's my father.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

OBAMA WINS WITH SECOND SANDY WOW SANDY IS VERY LUCKY FOR OBAMA mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm Sandy gave him a second term now sandy gives him his agenda with a free pass HAARP/MKULTRA awww thats just CRAZY lookout
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Wait, that didn't come out right lol.
Fenris the Ballsucker

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I know if I were a cute li'l 6 year old girl I'd like nothing better than to be shot in the face with a high-powered rifle about 5 times to help speed me on my way to meet God. What could be better? Makes me smile just thinking about it...

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Ballsucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, ballsucker
We know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

...already. Stop advertising.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

It’s pretty disgusting listening to Liberals/Democrats lecture us about’ Gun Control’ when they kept silent on ‘Fast And Furious' where a border agent and about 300 Mexicans were killed by Weapons our Government sold to known criminals/cartels!! Today we find out that another “Fast and Furious “Gun Found at Site Where Mexican Beauty Queen Killed!!

Liberals/Democrats don’t you think it’s about time to start asking questions about Obama/Holder botch operation “Fast and Furious”?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? In this post you turned it into a barn dance. Let's see your proof that Byrd was lynching blacks or admit you're a liar.
No proof. He became a Democrat Senator. So we'll never know for sure.

What we do know is he held the title of Exalted Cyclops in the KKK, presided over the Council of the Centaurs and wrote quarterly reports to the Grand Giant.

So he probably just "presided" over the peons who did the lynching.

Can't prove that either. But the reputation of the KKK and even being associated with it speaks for itself.

Wouldn't you agree?
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily. Jesus told his disciples when asked why he mingled with the riff-raff that he came not to save the virtuous but the sinner.
And children always go to heaven.
But the angels singing and the music in heaven - from all accounts by some who have had near death experiences - is something our finite and mortal brains can't begin to imagine.
Most people who die and come back are disappointed they came back.
The ones left behind are the only ones grieving.
Is that your mission here on Topix? I suppose there's worse things than being considered riff-raff.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

<quoted text>
Neither rain nor snow nor dark of night can stay this courier from his appointed rounds with the ballsucker, but one can always stop and marvel at the complete superfluity of a brain in certain individuals. Congratulations, Carol, I'm sure I've never heard so many nonsensical statements in one paragraph before. Now, back to the ballsucker...
We'll both know if it was nonsensical one day, won't we?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Latrobe Chimp wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure about that?
Well, you responded to me twice. So, yes, pretty sure.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

"Most people who die and come back are disappointed they came back." Surely this profound sentence needs to be carved in stone over the door to the Newtown School?
lol, I was kinda relieved actually.

My NDE did not include a tunnel with a light and loved ones...beckoning.

Oh, you said "Most". Never mind.
Fenris the Ballsucker

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's my father.
Catchy rejoinder.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? In this post you turned it into a barn dance.
I used to know how to do the Virginia Reel.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your mission here on Topix? I suppose there's worse things than being considered riff-raff.
We're all sinners. That's pretty much indisputable.

But those of us who have experienced hell here on earth are probably more open to God's amazing grace, I suppose.
Fenris the Ballsucker

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

TSM wrote:
It’s pretty disgusting listening to Liberals/Democrats lecture us about’ Gun Control’ when they kept silent on ‘Fast And Furious' where a border agent and about 300 Mexicans were killed by Weapons our Government sold to known criminals/cartels!! Today we find out that another “Fast and Furious “Gun Found at Site Where Mexican Beauty Queen Killed!!
Liberals/Democrats don’t you think it’s about time to start asking questions about Obama/Holder botch operation “Fast and Furious”?
Nah, you missed your moment. You're not going to change the subject this time, Cracker.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder (R) vetoed a bill on Tuesday that would have allowed gun owners with extra training to carry concealed weapons in schools and churches, the Detroit Free Press reports:

In his veto letter sent to the legislature shortly before 4 p.m, Snyder said the bill had a fatal loophole that didn’t allow for those institutions to opt out of the new legislation and prohibit weapons from their buildings.

“I believe that it is important that these public institutions have clear legal authority to ban weapons from their premises,” he said in his letter.“Each is entrusted with the care of a vulnerable population and should have the authority to determine whether its mission would be enhanced by the addition of concealed weapons.”

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,067
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 28 min TW_sugar_daddio 24
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Jeez 45,867
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr truth slayer 1,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 6 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr HughBe 68,430
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search