Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#824684 Dec 18, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
There's were already removed. Shinning for gender re-assignment (though some have argued its actually initial assignment) and Eman in a tragic accident involving a can opener and a ferret.
Let's review. I'm recently married. Your ex wife just kicked you to the curb...again. i can see why you're so angry.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824685 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Women who talk about cutting penis' off in the abortion debate are no different than folks like Akin.
Although cutting the penis off would end the debate rather quickly.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#824686 Dec 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad part is that it was the only time Emaam ever got laid.
Now she just laughs at him and says "He's your son, you deal with him!!"
That's one more time than you, son.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#824687 Dec 18, 2012
dem wrote:
You scumbag "patriots" make me sick, always justifying your gun ownership.
Let me make you a deal; if you agree to turn in your guns, I'll sck your ck. Of course if you dont, I'll ALSO sck your ck. Finally, if you SAY you will (but dont), I'll still sck your ck.
Are we clear here?
Have you met Old Raider?

Baaawwwahhhhh!!!!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#824689 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why you're a stupid fck. Responsible folks would require more than a weekend course.
Two weekends. Ex-f*cking-cuse me.

40 hour course in PA to be certified.

Now I feel soooooooooo much better about passing out handguns to teachers.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824691 Dec 18, 2012
Say, I bet she never considered all that come runnin' down her leg might cause the gun on her thigh to jam?... In Iowa... deepest darkest Iowa...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824692 Dec 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Basically, everyone does pal__at least during their hormonial years. Two thirds of the world's industry serves that purpose.
The few who don't are known as asexuals or neuters and they are perhaps the happiest people among us.
There__you learned something today.
We all know that used car dealers are focused on screwing their customers, but that's not true of everybody.
OUR EVIL GOVERMENT

Nashville, NC

#824693 Dec 18, 2012
Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh: the making of a mass murderer

By David Walsh
19 April 2001

Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, is scheduled to die May 16 by lethal injection at a federal penitentiary in Terre Haute, Indiana. On April 19, 1995, McVeigh detonated a seven-ton truck bomb outside the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building that killed 168 people, including 19 Kids!
He used The bomb consisted of about 5,000 pounds (2,300 kg) of ammonium nitrate and nitromethane, and motor-racing fuel.

OK YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT WANT TO BAN GUNS!
LETS BAN GAS THAT YOU DRIVE YOUR CAR AND ammonium nitrate and nitromethane USED BY FARMERS FOR fertilizer!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824694 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
Instead of arming principals wouldn't it make more sense to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill?
Sure, but first you need to identify the mentally ill.

Any ideas?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#824695 Dec 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Akin wrote:
<quoted text>He probably had to agree to something totally outrageous: paying for her prenatal appointments, and providing healthy preservative-free food. Oh the horror.
Only idiots like you think that's outrageous

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#824696 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Who's paying for that? What if the principal doesn't want to be armed? You rightwingers sure come up with some assinine ideas.
Ok Leftwinger, there are police men in my Grandson's school, and in the school my beautiful Daughter teaches in. It would cost the taxpayers much less, because of the stipend, off-duty officers must be paid.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824697 Dec 18, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you met Old Raider?
Baaawwwahhhhh!!!!
Nope. You met my Big Blacksnake? You about to...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824698 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
Instead of arming principals wouldn't it make more sense to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill?
NBC Connecticut also reported that Adam Lanza tried to buy a rifle at a Dick's Sporting Goods in Danbury, Connecticut, on Tuesday but was rebuffed because the state has a waiting period for gun sales.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22500...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824699 Dec 18, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any ideas?
Sure. We jus' track you folks in chat rooms an' then follow you family tree back to the roots.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#824700 Dec 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Akin wrote:
<quoted text>Look, you. If you want control over a uterus, grow your own.
Otherwise, have a long conversation with your deity of choice, concerning why it felt the need to deprive you of one.
And stay out of mine.
Don't worry. No guy in their right mind would want to get in your uterus, he gel.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824701 Dec 18, 2012
THIS IS WHAT THE LIBS GIVE BLACKS WHERE IS THE NO LIQUOR in the BLACK COMMUNITY SPEND YOUR MONEY ON LIQUOR BECAUSE YOU will be like shaq and diddy Cuz what the hood really needs right now is cheap, gluten-free, sugar-free vodka.

Shaquille O’Neal Launching “Luv Shaq” Vodka Line
Look out Diddy it’s a Shaq Attack! Big man Shaquille O’Neal is looking to get in on the liquor market and apparently doesn’t mind going after Ciroc’s market to do it.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#824702 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Asslicker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious as to whether you were considering the direct deposit method or something more... discreet? "Hi, Bill. I'm glad you came. Bob's out working on the new barbeque pit, perhaps you'd like to join me in the shower and we can get to know each other better? What? Oh, yes, Sally and I discussed this extensively but she wanted to leave it up to you and me that's probably why she didn't talk to you about it... well, that's not a problem, Bill, menopause is different in all women. I come from fertile people..."
So you're saying Bob's a builder?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824703 Dec 18, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any ideas?
It's easy, there are several on this thread alone. For example does anyone here think EasyEd should be allowed to own a gun? I rest my case.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#824704 Dec 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
The White House Pigs are up to it again. They celebrate Islamic Holidays there with Muslims while dissing any American Christian leaders and now this at Christmastime. That's my house, too, they're desecrating.
They probably passed out free mint-flavored condoms at the door, too. Sick as hell.
Newser - Marine Proposes to Partner at White House: http://tinyurl.com/brotwfp
Next they'll be proudly flaunting their scheduling of Afghani dancing boys for Obama's inauguration.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824705 Dec 18, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any ideas?
His mother knew her son was mentally ill; his father and brother too. Then he killed her with her own guns. Some people are so smart that they're stupid.
Police say he smashed his computer; but they found a lot of violent video games

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 min Gofigger 4,022
Amy 9-16 36 min edogxxx 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min JOEL 69,364
Abby 9-16 42 min PEllen 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Cali Girl 2014 49,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Learn to Read 177,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Kristy 46,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Lloyd Bentson 98,207
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••