Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1660044 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patriot

Longmont, CO

#825635 Dec 19, 2012
China Demands

The official Chinese government news agency, Xinhua, has demanded the US immediately adopt stricter gun control measures to reduce the number of firearms the US populace is permitted to possess.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/12/18...

Surprised? To the United Nations, totalitarian China is considered the model state for the future.

http://globalistagenda.org/elitebeliefs.htm

I wonder if the Barry Soetoro/Barack Hussein Obama usurper will hang his Mao ornament this Christmas...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825636 Dec 19, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant dupe....
What happened in this hemisphere is what would have happened anywhere in the world when an industrialized culture comes into contact with a stone age culture. If it were the native Americans that were industrialized, and the Europeans living a stone age culture, eventually the native Americans would have "discovered" Europe, and today there would be somebody like you crying about how the Europeans were so unjustly treated.
The truth is, it was brutal. It was deadly. But, it was what had been the norm for the entire existence of humans. When one human culture came into another human culture that was so relatively weak there was no contest between them, whatever location on the planet the weakest occupied would be taken by the stronger culture.
This happened among the native Americans, too. I reference the mass murder and eradication of the Huron Indians by their natural neighbors.
You really need to augment your indoctrination with education.
Perhaps we have evolved socially where we will not allow a political power to gain control and commit mass murder.
Let's look at recent history and see:
The institution of Marxist communism killed more people that were killed in all the wars of the previous century around the world combined.
Nope. We haven't evolved to that point yet.
Is there hope that we will soon achieve that evolutionary step?
We have Marxist communists running our government from the White House today.
Nope. No hope on the horizon.
Looks like we'll just have to fight until Marxism, which is the worst mass murder cancer that has ever existed in the history of human existence, is extinguished.
TIME IS CONSTANT WHY CRY over SANDYHOOK I AGREE F dead people that was the past I'M with YOU GODS WILL
impeach Congress

Norcross, GA

#825637 Dec 19, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
Dear Black America: It's Past Time to Wake Up
Black people in the U.S.“are locked in struggle with white supremacy, institutional racism and oppression.” At the same time, however, they embrace the brown face of the ultimate front man for Power: Barack Obama. This is a formula for community incoherence and defeat.We need desperately to wake up from our collective political drunkenness.”Dear Black America:
I want you to first and foremost understand that I write this open letter/essay out of great concern and love. I love our Black/African community, not only within the US’s manufactured borders, but as well as throughout Africa and her Diaspora. I love our legacy of resistance to oppression as well as our overall history of perseverance within the most difficult of times. I am constantly inspired by our legacy of greatness through innovation, scholarship, nation building, and dedication to fighting injustice. However, I despise our continued status as systematically targeted and oppressed people throughout the US. I also hate the painful recognition that many of us have allowed ourselves to be manipulated politically, virtually unable to recognize those whose intentions for us are nothing short of nefarious.
If the mere notion that African/black people remain an oppressed demographic within the US causes you to shudder in shock, it more than proves my initial point that we have been politically manipulated. That political manipulation is a significant component of our overall struggle. There is a disinformation campaign in full throttle. This struggle has caused many American born Africans (black people) to buy into the false notion that America is post-racial – and even that the United States is a beacon of hope, freedom and justice. And in accepting these fraudulent notions, we have allowed our communities to be co-opted by disingenuous politicians and the organizations they represent. These politicians primarily come from the Democratic Party’s side of the two-headed corporate dictatorship that controls the US, the Republican Party representing the other half. However, the Republican Party tends to be much more honest in their thoughts about so-called “minorities” and the poor. They seem to be much more comfortable asserting themselves as the racist party they truly are.
“The Democratic Party is no more committed to peace, justice and equality than their Republican counterparts.”
Dear White America...guess what? It was YOU who have been and still are Asleep. Check it out, when you woke up this last time, that beautiful brown skinned man with the dark and lovely wife, had won again! Many of you are still in disbelief. there is strength in unity...the old divide and conquer game should be put up on the shelf with shoots and ladders!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#825638 Dec 19, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
Dear Black America: It's Past Time to Wake Up
Black people in the U.S.“are locked in struggle with white supremacy, institutional racism and oppression.” At the same time, however, they embrace the brown face of the ultimate front man for Power: Barack Obama. This is a formula for community incoherence and defeat.We need desperately to wake up from our collective political drunkenness.”Dear Black America:
I want you to first and foremost understand that I write this open letter/essay out of great concern and love. I love our Black/African community, not only within the US’s manufactured borders, but as well as throughout Africa and her Diaspora. I love our legacy of resistance to oppression as well as our overall history of perseverance within the most difficult of times. I am constantly inspired by our legacy of greatness through innovation, scholarship, nation building, and dedication to fighting injustice. However, I despise our continued status as systematically targeted and oppressed people throughout the US. I also hate the painful recognition that many of us have allowed ourselves to be manipulated politically, virtually unable to recognize those whose intentions for us are nothing short of nefarious.
If the mere notion that African/black people remain an oppressed demographic within the US causes you to shudder in shock, it more than proves my initial point that we have been politically manipulated. That political manipulation is a significant component of our overall struggle. There is a disinformation campaign in full throttle. This struggle has caused many American born Africans (black people) to buy into the false notion that America is post-racial – and even that the United States is a beacon of hope, freedom and justice. And in accepting these fraudulent notions, we have allowed our communities to be co-opted by disingenuous politicians and the organizations they represent. These politicians primarily come from the Democratic Party’s side of the two-headed corporate dictatorship that controls the US, the Republican Party representing the other half. However, the Republican Party tends to be much more honest in their thoughts about so-called “minorities” and the poor. They seem to be much more comfortable asserting themselves as the racist party they truly are.
“The Democratic Party is no more committed to peace, justice and equality than their Republican counterparts.”
CotK, I may have been a little rough with the description of native Americans and European culture.
Kindly excuse the sense of it. The content is accurate.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#825639 Dec 19, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Finally we are gifted with the knowledge of your real mission on Topix--creating hell on earth. Seems to be working for ya'.
This little nugget of yours reminds me of how wrong people can be. The Mayans were pretty dang close in their predictions of our destruction, but they were off a little over a month. The end of the world, as we knew it, actually occurred in November. The only thing they were ambiguous about was the method, they never would have imagined a majority of fate's intended victims would have invited their own demise.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#825640 Dec 19, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>TIME IS CONSTANT WHY CRY over SANDYHOOK I AGREE F dead people that was the past I'M with YOU GODS WILL
I have to appologize. I misinterpreted the sense.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#825641 Dec 19, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently in your world, the fact checkers are never blessed...not all stories are true, and factual or mechanical errors in the telling of the tale cause it to be questionable.
A world of lies and deceit? Is that what you're saying? That someone would come on topix and lie__or worse, post the lies of someone else?

I'm thinking that if someone was in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam or anywhere the USA created destruction and death and then took the time to write a story about their experience(s), they would at least get something as simple as the fkn geography right.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825642 Dec 19, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant dupe....
What happened in this hemisphere is what would have happened anywhere in the world when an industrialized culture comes into contact with a stone age culture. If it were the native Americans that were industrialized, and the Europeans living a stone age culture, eventually the native Americans would have "discovered" Europe, and today there would be somebody like you crying about how the Europeans were so unjustly treated.
The truth is, it was brutal. It was deadly. But, it was what had been the norm for the entire existence of humans. When one human culture came into another human culture that was so relatively weak there was no contest between them, whatever location on the planet the weakest occupied would be taken by the stronger culture.
This happened among the native Americans, too. I reference the mass murder and eradication of the Huron Indians by their natural neighbors.
You really need to augment your indoctrination with education.
Perhaps we have evolved socially where we will not allow a political power to gain control and commit mass murder.
Let's look at recent history and see:
The institution of Marxist communism killed more people that were killed in all the wars of the previous century around the world combined.
Nope. We haven't evolved to that point yet.
Is there hope that we will soon achieve that evolutionary step?
We have Marxist communists running our government from the White House today.
Nope. No hope on the horizon.
Looks like we'll just have to fight until Marxism, which is the worst mass murder cancer that has ever existed in the history of human existence, is extinguished.
PLEASE BE A lib DEm CRACKER, WHEN DID THE INDUSTRIAL REV START
carol

Oviedo, FL

#825643 Dec 19, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Finally we are gifted with the knowledge of your real mission on Topix--creating hell on earth. Seems to be working for ya'.
That's pretty funny.

Just trying to shed some light into the darkness.
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

#825644 Dec 19, 2012
Emulate the founders of Australian culture...

the Aborigines...

"...Dreamtime - Operated around a tribal family rather than a nuclear family. Women were communally shared and women from other tribes were raped in war. These sexual practices were essential to gain fresh genetics into the tribe at risk of inbreeding."

we gotta survive...

http://www.convictcreations.com/aborigines/dr...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#825645 Dec 19, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
This little nugget of yours reminds me of how wrong people can be. The Mayans were pretty dang close in their predictions of our destruction, but they were off a little over a month. The end of the world, as we knew it, actually occurred in November. The only thing they were ambiguous about was the method, they never would have imagined a majority of fate's intended victims would have invited their own demise.
Well, we made them come back to Washington and do what they are actually getting paid to do. So, since they don't do anything but create catastrophe, and they will be there December 21st, they just might do something that day...
Or, the jihad cells that came across the Mexican border all during Obama's tenure may make a mass move on that day.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825646 Dec 19, 2012
When you criticize black leadership, and especially the president from the left, the establishment has no answer, they call you “a hater.” But has our current black leadership outlived its usefulness? And if so, what's a “hater” to do?
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

#825647 Dec 19, 2012
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear White America...guess what? It was YOU who have been and still are Asleep. Check it out, when you woke up this last time, that beautiful brown skinned man with the dark and lovely wife, had won again! Many of you are still in disbelief. there is strength in unity...the old divide and conquer game should be put up on the shelf with shoots and ladders!
Pay me for the wrongs perpetrated against my ancestors...

OVer here....me....me.....me....pas s a resolution condemning slavery of white people...

"...Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast, and Italy, 1500-1800,” Mr. Davis calculates that between 1 million and 1.25 million Europeans were captured by pirates called “corsairs” and forced to work in North Africa during that period."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/mar/...
carol

Oviedo, FL

#825648 Dec 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the sort of site that you routinely gather your insanity from? Lyn Marcus??
www, simulationinformation.com
Your city leads the league in military and flight simulation and is home to many of the companies which create various sports and military action videos. It's a business Carol.
So were slave ships...a business, I mean.

Sports videos aren't the problem. Action vidoes aren't the problem. Inundating children with military training videos where they have to keep killing over and over again to win is the problem.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825649 Dec 19, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE BE A lib DEm CRACKER, WHEN DID THE INDUSTRIAL REV START
BEG pardon THE cracker comment historical whip of the dem
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825650 Dec 19, 2012
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear White America...guess what? It was YOU who have been and still are Asleep. Check it out, when you woke up this last time, that beautiful brown skinned man with the dark and lovely wife, had won again! Many of you are still in disbelief. there is strength in unity...the old divide and conquer game should be put up on the shelf with shoots and ladders!
OBAMA is stillBUSH4 BUSH WAS AS HONEST AS ANY POLITICIAN

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#825651 Dec 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A world of lies and deceit? Is that what you're saying? That someone would come on topix and lie__or worse, post the lies of someone else?
I'm thinking that if someone was in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam or anywhere the USA created destruction and death and then took the time to write a story about their experience(s), they would at least get something as simple as the fkn geography right.
Well, if the communists weren't trying to forcefully take over the world with terrorism, mass murder and invasion of neighbors, then the Cold War would never have happened and nobody would know where Vietnam is.
If the Islamic jihad didn't murder 3000 Americans here in our own country, then they would not have gotten the f**k*ng hell blown out of them.
But, Obama is on their side. We have the Wahabist terrorist Muslim
Brotherhood coming over to the White House routinely, probably getting Vallerie Jarrett's agreement on Morsi's plan to make himself the next dictator of Egypt. We're supposedly in Afghanistan to fight the Taliban, but Obama is giving the Taliban safe passage throughout the country, which makes Karzai really, really mad and probably is the cause of the Afghans every now and then shooting what they perceive as their enemy, Obama's Army.
You should augment your indoctrination of fraudulent information with an education of the factual events of history. You really look like an ignorant dupe here.
carol

Oviedo, FL

#825652 Dec 19, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Carol. God Bless you as well.
Homer filled my balloon with helium and I shot up like a rocket. Took me three weeks to get down. Now if you will excuse me, I need to get back into my recompression chamber.
Homer notwithstanding, Merry Christmas to everyone!
That Homer. He's such a character.

Glad you made it back down to earth safely.

Merry Christmas to you too!
TSM

United States

#825653 Dec 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
good news! cuts are now bad!!
a week ago it would have no problem. but hey, let's politicize this puppy while we've got the chance!
and i can think of some cuts that Obama missed. you in?
Mcfly stay focus I know Liberals/Democrats are adhering to Rahm Emanuel rule “Never Let a Good Crisis Go To Waste” we know Liberals/Democrats are creature of habits, I’m surprise they haven’t offered ‘ Cash For Clunkers” program to get Guns off the Streets we know how well that work out…Right!!
carol

Oviedo, FL

#825654 Dec 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how much different is Australia's culture than ours? not much i would say. so how do they fix the problem.....
Australia: tough gun laws stopped mass murders
http://www.reuters.com/video/2012/12/19/austr...
this is 2012. and an overabundance of guns is part of our culture. you can try to blame the behavior of the offender, but giving those with behavior problems the ability to easily buy a gun was not an idea presented to us by those with behavior problems.
You should go back and listen to the last 15 seconds of that video.

http://www.reuters.com/video/2012/12/19/austr...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Matthews.....not him? 22 min Snarky Joins Club 1
News Random act of kindness in turbulent world (Jan '10) 2 hr said everyone 6
Trump is A 4 hr Maverick 808 196
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 243,104
News Use of 'retarded' as derogatory term is offensi... (Jun '08) 6 hr Tardos-get lost 6,656
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 8 hr RaunerRUN Away 15
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr honeymylove 11,602

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages