Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,080)

Showing posts 761,581 - 761,600 of1,077,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Funny? I sort of remember Fenris as someone younger and much smarter than you.. and... more vital? I guess it could be my perception of him... tell you what, send me another picture so I know it's you. You've got the address. Do it.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an extremely stupid statement.
Likely because you're an extremely stupid person.
Guns in schools with small childern is such a dumb idea, it bears no discussion.
Do you ever consider the message it would send to our children??
Like there is no safe place in the world?? Guns at home, guns at school, guns everywhere.
Welcome to Syria, USA. Where our kids get all the benefits of PTSD at an early age, watching armed guards patrol their classrooms and wondering why all the adults are terrorized. That would make them feel real safe, right dipshit??
What in the natural f**k are you smoking, to think the world was ever a 'safe place'? Americans have been complacent sheep, trusting "somebody else" to provide "protection" from the violence "out there" for a couple of centuries.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Face it, doofus, there are no 'safe places' in THIS sick, sad society, never mind Syria.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Tennessee pastor: Mass shootings because schools teach evolution and ‘how to be a homo’

(this guy has such a way with words, so inspiring)

We get all up in arms about 20 children being shot in a day care but we don’t give one good-glory rip about the 4,000 that were removed violently from the wombs of their mothers [in abortion procedures] the same day,” he explained.“I believe they use children and Christmas and all that to pull on our heart strings about gun control. That’s what it’s all about.”

Morris insisted that “humanism” in schools taught Lanza that he was God and “he can just go blow away anybody he wants.”

“When I got in high school, man, I started learning all this kingdom, phylum stuff, all this junk about evolution,” he recalled.“And I want to tell you what evolution teaches — here’s the bottom line — that you’re an animal. That’s what it teaches. So, you’re an animal, you can act like an animal. Amen.”

“So, here you are, you’re an animal and you’re a god! So, what are we going to teach you about in school? Well, we can teach you about sex, we can teach you how to rebel to you parents, we can teach you how to be a homo! But we’re definitely not going to teach you about the word of God! Amen.”

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1xbBN )

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lyin' sack of feces.
The NRA went into possum mode. Closed down.
I called the NRA, got a message. "Not the appropriate time for 2nd Amendment discussions" was the message i got.
The NRA is scared shitless. All their efforts to arm America like it's a nation at war with itself is blowing up in their faces.
This time it's different, you can feel it.
Even Republiclown Senators are saying 'Enough'.
But you're too stupid to understand.
Expect to see a chapter of "Mothers against Guns" (MAG) opening near you soon.
We will make the gun lobby as toxic as drunk drivers.
----------
NRA Goes Silent After Connecticut School Shooting
""Where is the NRA?
The nation's largest gun-rights organization — typically outspoken about its positions even after shooting deaths — has gone all but silent since last week's rampage at a Newtown, Conn., elementary school that left 26 people dead, including 20 children.
Its Facebook page has disappeared. It has posted no tweets. It makes no mention of the shooting on its website. None of its leaders hit the media circuit Sunday to promote its support of the Second Amendment right to bear arms as the nation mourns the latest shooting victims and opens a new debate over gun restrictions. On Monday, the NRA offered no rebuttal as 300 anti-gun protesters marched to its Capitol Hill office.
After previous mass shootings — such as in Oregon and Wisconsin — the group was quick to both send its condolences and defend gun owners' constitutional rights, popular among millions of Americans. There's no indication that the National Rifle Association's silence this time is a signal that a change in its ardent opposition to gun restrictions is imminent. Nor has there been any explanation for its absence from the debate thus far.
The NRA, which claims 4.3 million members and is based in Northern Virginia, did not return telephone messages Monday seeking comment.""
----------
Caught you in a lie, you worthless tudball.
No links, no source, no sense.

Try again, Jerk:>
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

I Saw Men, Women and Children Die’

A yellow house stands on the outskirts of the small city of Missoula, Montana, against a background of mountains, forests and patches of fog. The ground is coated with the first snow of the season. Bryant, now 27, is sitting on the couch in his mother’s living room. He has since left the military and is now living back at home. He keeps his head shaved and has a three-day beard.“I haven’t been dreaming in infrared for four months,” he says with a smile, as if this were a minor victory for him.

Bryant completed 6,000 flight hours during his six years in the Air Force.“I saw men, women and children die during that time,” says Bryant.“I never thought I would kill that many people. In fact, I thought I couldn’t kill anyone at all.”
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If those children had ccw classes they could have killed that kid.
Sure, they could kill their teachers themselves, and each other. What an idiot.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you ladling 'responsibility for actions' all over men, without even mentioning the role women play in pregnancy - men don't make babies all by themselves, doodette. If women kept their legs closed more often, they couldn't blame men for their problems. No egg - no baby. Keep that thing out of your pants.
Basically, everyone does everything in order to get laid.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Emam said he was controlled by the threat of abortion and did what he had to do to see that his son was born.
Wonder what that was? Take her to court and force her to have the baby?
He probably had to agree to something totally outrageous: paying for her prenatal appointments, and providing healthy preservative-free food. Oh the horror.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

‘I Felt Disconnected from Humanity’

His shifts lasted up to 12 hours. The Air Force still had a shortage of personnel for its remote-controlled war over Iraq and Afghanistan. Drone pilots were seen as cowardly button-pushers. It was such an unpopular job that the military had to bring in retired personnel.

Bryant remembers the first time he fired a missile, killing two men instantly. As Bryant looked on, he could see a third man in mortal agony. The man’s leg was missing and he was holding his hands over the stump as his warm blood flowed onto the ground — for two long minutes. He cried on his way home, says Bryant, and he called his mother.

“I felt disconnected from humanity for almost a week,” he says, sitting in his favorite coffee shop in Missoula, where the smell of cinnamon and butter wafts in the air. He spends a lot of time there, watching people and reading books by Nietzsche and Mark Twain, sometimes getting up to change seats. He can’t sit in one place for very long anymore, he says. It makes him nervous.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

How ironic’ Gun Prosecutions Down 40% During Obama Presidency!! Well just think they would have spent 70% of their time in Chicago,Obama helping a friend out just decided to look the other way!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Stabbing 22 doesn't result in killing 22...Wonder how many bullets were expended in killing 28 people with an assault rifle.(Of course, "where there's a will, there's a way" [wonderful originality, BTW], but I would prefer the person willing to do me in was limited in his choice of weapons to sticks and stones.)
I just posted 4 links (at random) 3 of which resulted in deaths. Along comes the Little Liberal Fairy with hands on hip to smugly declare that one of those links only had stabbings, so there, too!!!!

Gee. What a forceful argument. I stand here speechless.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA......
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

NRA SHOWED RESPECT TO THE FAMILIES OF THE Video desensitized KILLER on DRUGS,Disband ARMIES, PARAmilitary,Police,Law ENFORCEMENT then the PEOPLE

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to sockpuppet:
There was a gun in that school.
The problem is, there was no other gun to oppose the product of your so-called "progressive" transformation of social norms and mores in this country.
There have always been guns everywhere in this country. We didn't start having serious problems until the so-called "progressives" started to dictate what our social norms and mores should be.
Since we have a problem with guns in schools, we need someone in schools with guns on our side.
In spite of your time away nursing your wounds, you're still an idiot.

To suggest the problem of too many guns can be solved by more guns is just what I'd expect from a psycho like you!!

Did you come back to stink up the thread again??

The azzwhuppin you took in Nov wasn't enough?? You have to come back with the same nonsense after the American people rejected your stupidity??

Obama 332 electoral votes.

Rmoney 206 electoral votes.

A crushiong defeat for the racist who was so sure Obama would never be re-elected.

Well,he was.

Now go crawl back under the rock you've been under since the election.

You're as atupid as before, but now there's no chance for your side.

BTW, ever hear of 'Guantanamo Bay'??

It's an American deep water port in Cuba.

Now why would Obama put money in the Bill for Cuba??

Could it be because Hurricane Sandy hit Cuba long before it hit the northeast USA?? DUH

You made a complete fool of yourself again, DB.

Take the hint, walk away while you're behind.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
If those children had ccw classes they could have killed that kid.
If those children had ccw classes they could have killed that kid. Only... he wasn't quite a kid, was he? He was about the same age as those "heroes" who killed 100,000 kids? You sayin' our heroes were just kids?
RUSH10ME

Keysville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reason for any abiding citizens to have weapons of mass destruction. The Chinese children were injured with the knives, but they were not all dead. There is a difference. Weapon of mass destruction shelling of 30 rounds with one shot, verses a knife that injures possibly giving time for some sort of intervention.
I'm sorry to say this, but a lot of white people are good at pretending that they are normal and civilized in public, until you can't pretend anymore and have a mental breakdown and start murdering random children and people and then committing suicide. Due to the mental instability of this so call law abiding society, there should be a strict band on all automatic weapons, because people are not responsible and most of the time are suffering silently with mental illness.
We are not taking advice from a person whos country will release a man who murdered his own children after serving 4 short years in a mental institution so he can re-marry and have more kids , thank you .
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Facts for someone who understands this conditioned behavior,that trains remote KILLERS VIDEO GAMES

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reason for any abiding citizens to have weapons of mass destruction. The Chinese children were injured with the knives, but they were not all dead. There is a difference. Weapon of mass destruction shelling of 30 rounds with one shot, verses a knife that injures possibly giving time for some sort of intervention.
I'm sorry to say this, but a lot of white people are good at pretending that they are normal and civilized in public, until you can't pretend anymore and have a mental breakdown and start murdering random children and people and then committing suicide. Due to the mental instability of this so call law abiding society, there should be a strict band on all automatic weapons, because people are not responsible and most of the time are suffering silently with mental illness.
And now you are singling out white people for being mass murderers?
Someone posted links here yesterday about the long list of black mass murderers. Last night late, I watched Cold Case episode where a black guy was murdering and torturing women in his basement - many of them and many of them videotaped. Before they could charge him, he hung himself. They won't know just how many more he had mutilated to death. In the Detroit area, a group a black males were convicted for the torture and murder of a string of prostitutes.

...and you want to single out whites? You need a course correction. Maybe a smack between your blind eyes would help.

Those Chines kids were hacked to death with cleavers, axes and knives. You are trying (poorly) to diminish the death of children by cuts, chops, hacks and stabs compared to a gun. Sick. Just completely and utterly sick.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No links, no source, no sense.
Try again, Jerk:>
You ask for links, when all you offer is stupid opinions??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

READ TO UNDERSTAND http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-woes-of-an-a...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Good one, patriot.
Do you have any big guns?
Ask my girlfriends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 761,581 - 761,600 of1,077,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min voice of peace 67,825
Amy 7-22 4 min not a ghost 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Terry rigsby 48,817
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min edogxxx 97,506
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 174,381
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Jackal 1,850
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 6
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••