Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824600 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The government buys them back; that's what they did in Australia
Government buy-backs yield mostly junk, non-working guns, providing capital to purchase new guns.

You fools are dreaming if you think you will get anything more than another meaningless "assault weapons" ban, at most.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#824601 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You forced a woman to have your child that she didn't want; no wonder you're a misogynist
"abortion held over your head to control me for months"? she forced you to marry her; why didn't you take responsibility for birth control?
If i cared what you think i would answer, but you're nothing but a drunk ass skank who should have been an abortion.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#824602 Dec 18, 2012
WHRes10 wrote:
Geez....you people need to get LIVES......
Ya think?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824603 Dec 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Sperm bank.

Nuff said.
Weird.
My mother had that listed as her occupation on my birth certificate.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#824604 Dec 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have about as much empathy as Adam Lanza.
You shoot your mouth off and shoot from the hip.
You're a loose canon on a sinking ship, broad.
Dumbass women like lily and sister blame men for all their troubles.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824605 Dec 18, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>FUAHOLE 1q 2q 3q 4q
I'd wrestle your pants off and make you squeal like a pig.
Then I'd jerk your coque all over my face.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824606 Dec 18, 2012
So, um, God stumbles out of his trailer, drunk as usual, and when he hits the ground his gun goes off killing St. Peter who is sitting in a lawn chair nearby enjoying a beer. Peter's wife see this happen and starts screaming, "What the hell do you think you're doing, you old drunk?" and, hearing this, God takes careful aim and shoots her too. As she's layin' there bleedin' out, Peter's apparently lifeless body whispers to her, "Just pretend you're dead. He'll sober up and go back inside in a minute."
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824608 Dec 18, 2012
Trolls stealing my name. : (
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824610 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>If i cared what you think i would answer, but you're nothing but a drunk ass skank who should have been an abortion.
Good one.
I hate women too.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#824611 Dec 18, 2012
flack wrote:
In the year since Australia's gun ban went into effect: Homicides up 3.2%, assaults up 8.6%, and armed robberies are up 44%. In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300%.
You see the law abiding citizens turned in their guns. The criminals did not.
You are presenting facts and rational reasoning, concepts which are foreign and meaningless to Democrats. They just repeat what they hear from others like them and react based on emotion.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824612 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass women like lily and sister blame men for all their troubles.
Ever see Top Gun?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824613 Dec 18, 2012
President Obama is often accused of taking away with one hand a thing most valued, and returning a fig leaf to the loser with the other hand. I wish to correct this: President Obama, a center-Right closet Republican, every bit a loyal neocon and neoliberal, isn’t throwing fig leaves. BARACK OBAMA IS THE FIG LEAF thrown to the people by forces that constitute and control this nation’s finance, wealth, government, multinationals and military. Mr. Obama’s performance for them in his first four years was remarkable.(If it’s not broke, don’t fix it.)

Austerity programs (a.k.a.”structural adjustments”) in the US will be, no doubt, like those imposed on EU periphery countries and the UK (resulting in gradually increasing civil unrest, further economic decline, and losses to Democracy). Under the smokescreen of deficit reductions, America’s own home-grown “troika”– Wall Street/Corporate America/Pentagon – will continue to mount an Oligarchy – an anathema to Democracy. President Obama and those now in Congress have not served to stop the forward movement of this threat. Dems/Libs/Progs remain blinded by Mr. Obama while the multitudinous Right-to-ultra-Right cells and parties have reasons to silently cheer a coming system offering them an even greater portion of the national wealth pie. President Obama will fail to protect seniors, the disabled, the poor and the unemployed, while shielding Wall Street from prosecution, enriching billionaires, expanding wars and enlarging the security state at home.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824614 Dec 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
In other news Syrian rebels have taken over another district in Damascus__Russia has ships in the Mediterranean off Syria and is eying the evacuation of Russian nationals.
And the president of Iraq, Talabani, has suffered a stroke and is in critical condition.
And the nightclubs in Teheran are gearing up for big holiday celebrations.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824615 Dec 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
In the Sandy Hook event, if the shooter's mother did not have these assault-like rifles weapons, would he have been able to get them when he wanted them?

I think the answer here is likely not.
And had she not trained the retard to use them.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824617 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch MMA and my moms boyfriends taught me hand to hand combat while naked.
They lied and said the winner gets ass fuqued.
"Fuqued?" Cain't you jus' quit while you still got a shred of dignity left? That is not how men talk, corksoaker.
carol

Orlando, FL

#824619 Dec 18, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
Good Morning Lily and Carol,
Want to see the film Lincoln soon.
Good morning. It's a good film, very accurate historically, but only focuses on the events that took place in passing the 13th amendment to abolish slavery.

It was interesting in that nothing much has changed in the world of politics from Lincoln's day to the present.

Everyone had their own agenda and it took some wheeling and dealing to get everyone on the same page. In this case, the right page.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824620 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one.
I hate women too.
Yes, we know that. Finally, he says something honest by mistake.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824622 Dec 18, 2012
This thread is turning ugly. Why do rightwingers hate women so much?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#824623 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
Quick lunch then back to the grindstone.
Do you work in metal shop??? What's with all the grinding lately?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#824624 Dec 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were illegal for buy assault weapons in the US then the cartels wouldn't have people buying them for them 40 at a time.
If the Obama administration was perfectly fine with Cartels smuggling assault weapons, there would not have been any programs to stop the smuggling, Dumbass.
Fast and furious you stupid fckn sheep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only sex 14 min amitjulee 1
Amy 10-19 15 min Kuuipo 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min casting director 98,492
BoyshineLiesIn SpeechAtNW 32 min LipsMoveBhoLies 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,957
Mike Brown Deserved What He Got 43 min Read NO_3 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Earthling-1 47,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 179,241
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]