Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,077)

Showing posts 761,521 - 761,540 of1,071,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>No. I was purposefully pregnant. My children were joyfully anticipated. But just because I considered both my sons to be 'babies' in my body, doesn't mean every woman feels that way. And not every woman is cut out to be a mother.
If a woman doesn't want with all her heart to be a mother, why in the name of the Divine would you want to insist she become one?
Unwanted kids have it pretty rough in this world, you know.
Look at what it did to Emaam!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is going to ban guns if that is your worry.
Just useful to have the Republican Party known as the party of
the rich
the guns
and hating 47% of voters
thanks
"the rich"
I would conclude that you hate all "rich" people, including everyone who wants to be "rich". So, jsut why do you hate everyone in the country that buys a lottery ticket?

"the guns"
Your ignorance is astounding. Please tell us how the morgues in Chicago get filled up every goddam weekend. In the areas that vote 100 % Obama (like it's even a remote possibility that not one single person out of tens of thousands even pressed the wrong button by mistake) kill more people than are killed in a full-scale war. I will reference just one city - Chicago. There were a little over 4000 killed in Iraq throughout the entire course of the war. In the exact same period of time, there were 3800 murders in Chicago alone.
You seem to be intentionally not paying attention to this glaring fact.

"47% of voters"
How about this: We institute a flat tax on EVERY GODDAM PERSON in the country. EVERYONE has to pay their fair share of what the government the majority of people vote for. Let's see how that 47 percent votes when they have to pay their fair share of what the government costs.
Like they're going to elect a bunch of Marxist frauds like Obama and the Democrats if they have to pay for what they vote for.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Another news report not from the mainstream Also the father is senior GE TAXMAN WOW An new report prepared by the Federal Security Services (FSB) circulating in the Kremlin today on the horrific Connecticut Massacre is suggesting that these deaths may have been associated with the production of a video game based on the popular book Hunger Games which is about a post-apocalyptic United States where the killing of children is glorified as entertainment for the privileged elite classes.

According to this report, and as we had previously reported on in our report Connecticut Massacre Blamed On Son Of Top CIA Analyst, Nancy Champion Lanza [first photo left], believed to be one of the Central Intelligence Agencies (CIA) top psychological analysts working on Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) video game production, is said by Russian intelligence analysts to have been a “close working partner” with Hunger Games author Suzanne Collins who was her neighbor in the affluent Connecticut village of Newton where they both resided.

Though being described in the US mainstream propaganda media as a mysterious “doomsday prepper” and “gun enthusiast” who, without a job, lived in a $1.6 million mansion, this report continues, Nancy Champion Lanza demonstrates all of the characteristics and lifestyle the CIA creates for those of its top agent-analysts who work in the netherworld between American intelligence agencies, their nations corporations and their countries schools whose students have long been subjected to mass experimentation.

Unbeknownst to the vast majority of the American people is the CIA’s long history of unethical experimentation on children, and other citizens, without their knowledge, a fact known since 1977 when through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request over 16,000 pages of mind control documents were found as part of that intelligence agencies financial history.

And it hasn’t stopped since, for example, between1988-2008 the number of overseas experiments on children for drugs paid for by US intelligence agencies, intended for American consumption, increased by 2,000%, to approximately 6,500 trials. These trials are often conducted in areas with large numbers of poor and illiterate people who grant their consent by signing an “X” or making a thumb print on a form. In May 2004, also, a young American man named Dan Markingson committed suicide in one such controversial study conducted by the University of Minnesota Department of Psychiatry of atypical antipsychotics.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Huckabee's son slit the throat of a dog, skinned and hung it with another sicko Christian boy. Perhaps he can explain to us why.
Hallelujer.
Does not sound like the message of Jesus
I don't eat burgers at fast food restaurants for the culinary reason you describe above.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Multiple people found dead in Weld County, apparent murder and suicide
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_222...
and now we have sites listing the ever present daily shooting deaths. finally.
FOX is screwed.
So many crazy people, senseless deaths, copy cat crimes....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
I would bet their are armed people in the school the obama girls atend. If its good for our so called servants kids why is it so wrong for ours?.
I can make an unfounded assumption from which I can draw a conclusion which I can use to fuel my outrage.

Is much simpler than the rules of rhetoric or logic! I learned the technique from the right-wing propaganda machine which learned it from the NSDAP.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

SO TO the PEOPLE THAT THINKS EVERYTHING is ABOUT OBAMA HE IS just a piece in the GRANDPUZZLE both on the right and left the powers that be do not need YOU for POWER they just need you to be as SMART as you are and be in LOVE and HATE also get yourselves the new QUEEN JAMES BIBLE with the RAINBOW CROSS BLACK MALES ARE BEING TURNED INTO LITTLE GIRLS NOW THEY WEAR SKIRTS AND SAY ITS a STYLE new AGE
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Well, that's a bit harsh, but definitely doable..........see if shinning and eman will get behind that one, will 'ya?
:)
Emam said he was controlled by the threat of abortion and did what he had to do to see that his son was born.
Wonder what that was? Take her to court and force her to have the baby?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Murders in "gun free" Chicago surpassed the previous record of 435 yesterday. Proof positive that gun "restrictions" do no good whatsoever. The only solution is a COMPLETE AND TOTAL GUN BAN!!!
a solution also not based in reality.

hunting, just like fishing, are pursuits that have been a necessary part of American culture since day one. just take guns out of the hands of the criminals by stopping the gun lobbies from allowing it to happen.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, blamed the tragic event in Sandy Hook on "excessive, unconstitutional gun control laws". He's wackier than his NRA followers.
Is that the guy with the weird eyebrows?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Murders in "gun free" Chicago surpassed the previous record of 435 yesterday. Proof positive that gun "restrictions" do no good whatsoever. The only solution is a COMPLETE AND TOTAL GUN BAN!!!
Naturally, there will be selective enforcement, the usual for this excuse of an administration. They have no intention of disarming their base. They only want to disarm us.
They are setting the stage for a demonstration. Soon they will choose some group (like the Waco fiasco was done with fraudulently created evidence) or some individual (like the Randy Weavery family at Ruby Ridge was done with fraudulently created evidence) and attack them.
Larry Potts was not the only, or last federal agent who will invent fraudulent evidence for the Democrats and assassinate innocent Americans to serve the political purposes of the Democrats.
When you're dealing with Democrats, you're dealing with people no different than those that surrounded Hitler and Stalin.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So many crazy people, senseless deaths, copy cat crimes....
it's no anomaly. the simple fact is....the media have finally decided to tell us about something that is an everyday event.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Though being described in the US mainstream propaganda media as a mysterious “doomsday prepper” and “gun enthusiast” who, without a job, lived in a $1.6 million mansion, this report continues, Nancy Champion Lanza demonstrates all of the characteristics and lifestyle the CIA creates for those of its top agent-analysts who work in the netherworld between American intelligence agencies, their nations corporations and their countries schools whose students have long been subjected to mass experimentation.

Unbeknownst to the vast majority of the American people is the CIA’s long history of unethical experimentation on children, and other citizens, without their knowledge, a fact known since 1977 when through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request over 16,000 pages of mind control documents were found as part of that intelligence agencies financial history.

And it hasn’t stopped since, for example, between1988-2008 the number of overseas experiments on children for drugs paid for by US intelligence agencies, intended for American consumption, increased by 2,000%, to approximately 6,500 trials. These trials are often conducted in areas with large numbers of poor and illiterate people who grant their consent by signing an “X” or making a thumb print on a form. In May 2004, also, a young American man named Dan Markingson committed suicide in one such controversial study conducted by the University of Minnesota Department of Psychiatry of atypical antipsychotics.

Even worse, this report continues, was the CIA accelerating its funding of violent video game development after the results of a ground-breaking 2001 study titled Effects Of Violent Video Games On Aggressive Behavior, Aggressive Cognition, Aggressive Affect, Physiological Arousal, And Prosocial Behavior: A Meta-Analytic Review of the Scientific Literature conducted by Iowa State University researchers Craig A. Anderson and Brad J. Bushman revealed that:

“Research on exposure to television and movie violence suggests that playing violent video games will increase aggressive behavior. A metaanalytic review of the video-game research literature reveals that violent video games increase aggressive behavior in children and young adults. Experimental and non-experimental studies with males and females in laboratory and field settings support this conclusion. Analyses also reveal that exposure to violent video games increases physiological arousal and aggression-related thoughts and feelings. Playing violent video games also decreases prosocial behavior.”
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
SO TO the PEOPLE THAT THINKS EVERYTHING is ABOUT OBAMA HE IS just a piece in the GRANDPUZZLE both on the right and left the powers that be do not need YOU for POWER they just need you to be as SMART as you are and be in LOVE and HATE also get yourselves the new QUEEN JAMES BIBLE with the RAINBOW CROSS BLACK MALES ARE BEING TURNED INTO LITTLE GIRLS NOW THEY WEAR SKIRTS AND SAY ITS a STYLE new AGE
Groovy
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I can make an unfounded assumption from which I can draw a conclusion which I can use to fuel my outrage.
Is much simpler than the rules of rhetoric or logic! I learned the technique from the right-wing propaganda machine which learned it from the NSDAP.
I love that bear video!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Well, that's a bit harsh, but definitely doable..........see if shinning and eman will get behind that one, will 'ya?
:)
There's were already removed. Shinning for gender re-assignment (though some have argued its actually initial assignment) and Eman in a tragic accident involving a can opener and a ferret.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an extremely stupid statement.
Likely because you're an extremely stupid person.
Guns in schools with small childern is such a dumb idea, it bears no discussion.
Do you ever consider the message it would send to our children??
Like there is no safe place in the world?? Guns at home, guns at school, guns everywhere.
Welcome to Syria, USA. Where our kids get all the benefits of PTSD at an early age, watching armed guards patrol their classrooms and wondering why all the adults are terrorized. That would make them feel real safe, right dipshit??
Earth to sockpuppet:
There was a gun in that school.
The problem is, there was no other gun to oppose the product of your so-called "progressive" transformation of social norms and mores in this country.
There have always been guns everywhere in this country. We didn't start having serious problems until the so-called "progressives" started to dictate what our social norms and mores should be.
Since we have a problem with guns in schools, we need someone in schools with guns on our side.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Their's
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally, there will be selective enforcement, the usual for this excuse of an administration. They have no intention of disarming their base. They only want to disarm us.
They are setting the stage for a demonstration. Soon they will choose some group (like the Waco fiasco was done with fraudulently created evidence) or some individual (like the Randy Weavery family at Ruby Ridge was done with fraudulently created evidence) and attack them.
Larry Potts was not the only, or last federal agent who will invent fraudulent evidence for the Democrats and assassinate innocent Americans to serve the political purposes of the Democrats.
When you're dealing with Democrats, you're dealing with people no different than those that surrounded Hitler and Stalin.
you nutjobs have been doing 'maybe' for 4 years now.

maybe 'maybe' will happen someday? before the next national election? just like before the last one?

even you should recognize the loss of right wing nutjob creditability.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as fckng stupid as your buttbuddy nutculur. A CCW training class is $150..........
All your huffing and puffing and blowing everyone has left you light headed.

How many schools in America?? Times 1 or 2 armed guards, when the latest cry from the nitwits is to attack public school teachers as useless and overpaid. Not to mention the parents nationwide who will say 'no armed guards in schools', or insurance carriers, who will refuse to provide insurance. Even trained police often kill or maim innocent bystanders when they get in a firefight. Imagine one inside an elementary school!!

Too bad you're incapable of thinking anything through.

I've a better idea. Let's take away your guns, and all the nitwits like Nancy Lanza, who was an NRA member and survivalist. Yet she chose to train her emotionally troubled son on the use of firearms.

How'd that work out for her??

Fact is, many of these young, white shooters were well trained by their parents on the use of firearms. As was Adam Lanza.

Meaning,folks like you and Emaam are in more danger from their own children going postal than anything else.

I hope you sleep with one eye open.

Emaam was recently spotted removing all guns from his home. He turned them over to Gunner for safe keeping. He know the danger of the kid in the basemsnt!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 761,521 - 761,540 of1,071,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min loose cannon 173,502
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min KiMare 48,670
Monkey’s body is matched with African-American ... 28 min Clothes for spooks 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 44 min Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 65
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr former res 68,102
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,435
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ScarletandOlive 97,411
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••