Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395956 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Little Pipe

Chisinau, Moldova

#825047 Dec 18, 2012
dem the spider wrote:
<quoted text>
I can. Open yer mouth and say ahhhhhhhh
What you gon' do then, huh, ballsucker? Put you l'il pipe in there?
GOPidiots

United States

#825051 Dec 18, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you are demonstrating evidence of what psychologists call "projection", too.
By the way, when you execute Saul Alinsky's rule number 5, it's supposed to be your adversary that reacts inappropriately to your advantage. Perhaps you need a more intense indoctrination session to rectify your inadequate application of Alinsky's rules.
Anyway...
You haven't answered the post. How about you participate in the discussion with some ... discussion. I referenced a 5-point swing in the polls, after which Obama got barely 50 percent of the vote. I don't see anything from you the usual Saul Alinsky rule number 5 ranting. I'll help you. Here's the post again:
So, just how much did the Democrats pay for Chris Christi to sabotage the election? Did you see the 5-point swing that gave Obama barely half the vote immediately after Christi sabotaged the election? Without Christi's sabotage, Obama gets at best 47 percent and loses.
"Skin of the teeth" comes to mind.
Now, you forgot to answer the post... again. You always do this when there just isn't any valid argument. But, perhaps you do have something to contribute. I'll help you. Here's the post you ran away from again:
Naturally, there will be selective (gun control) enforcement, the usual for this excuse of an administration. They have no intention of disarming their base. They only want to disarm us.
They are setting the stage for a demonstration. Soon they will choose some group (like the Waco fiasco was done with fraudulently created evidence) or some individual (like the Randy Weavery family at Ruby Ridge was done with fraudulently created evidence) and attack them.
Larry Potts was not the only, or last federal agent who will invent fraudulent evidence for the Democrats and assassinate innocent Americans to serve the political purposes of the Democrats.
When you're dealing with Democrats, you're dealing with people no different than those that surrounded Hitler and Stalin.
The only folks that quote Alinsky are rightwing blowhards.
What are you going to do when Chritie is your nominee in 2016?
Keep rambling moron...it's the crackpots like YOU that swung the election for Obama.
Fenris the Little Pipe

Chisinau, Moldova

#825052 Dec 18, 2012
Joseph Stalin wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess me give you too much gulag time, comrade.
Aw.. you not got Moldova? You not tryin' very hard. This appear budget driven, ballsucker, you too poor to play/ Too cheap?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#825053 Dec 18, 2012
California teachers union wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont blame us!! We just buy stock in the gun companies making the weapons being used to slaughter our schoolchildren (while at the same time we publically posture for stricter gun laws).
Does that make us prostitutes, criminals, or just good investors?
I'll go with 'all three' for $2000, Alex....

:)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#825055 Dec 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Yer historically inaccurate. Women have been aborting unwanted pregnancies, for as long as women have been getting pregnant... the 'approval' of men, notwithstanding.
<quoted text>Which is EXACTLY what I meant, when I reminded 'eman' that if men had a legal say over whether or not a pregnancy continues, there would be double the number of abortions. I did notice, however, that he didn't leap all over your version of the assertion - must be because you're as anti-choice as he is.
<quoted text>All abortion is birth control. What else would you call it? It certainly isn't contraception. What is your stance on that, by the way?
<quoted text>The ones like 'eman' do - they envy everything about women, and do their level best to project that envy on the women who have no intention of letting men like 'eman' control our uteri.
Men legalized it, moron. They legalized more for the convenience of men than for women. You want to try and guess how many women get told to "Get rid of it!" when they tell a boyfriend or husband that they are pregnant? I suppose you never saw any of the newscasts that covered the pregnant women who were murdered by the men who didn't want to be stuck with 18 years of child support?
Two that stick in my mind were Scott Peterson and the pro-basketball player who killed hid girlfriend.

I have no problem with preventing conception. It's not the same as destroying an entity that has its own personalized DNA just because it's inconvenient.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#825057 Dec 18, 2012
dem the spider wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes these retarded baggers need a distraction
one of them has posting all day under twenty names, all out of the united states banner.
I see you're from Chicago. See any good shootings today?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#825059 Dec 18, 2012
Moira Gaul, the former director of women’s and reproductive health at the Family Research Council, is suing the Christian activist group for allegedly firing her in retaliation for a sexual harassment claim she filed against her boss, the Huffington Post reports:

According to court documents first obtained and reported by journalist Evan Gahr, former FRC employee Moira Gaul, 42, filed a complaint in 2009 with the District of Columbia Human Rights Commission in which she accused her supervisor of gender discrimination. She claimed that her boss, the director of the Center for Human Life and Bioethics at the time, referred to the use of birth control pills as "whoring around," addressed emails to her with the words "hi cutie," pressured her to attend parties, and referred to her as a "young, attractive woman."

"His attitude toward me and other women was rude, belittling, and at times, angry," she wrote in the complaint.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/w...
Fenris the Little Pipe

Chisinau, Moldova

#825063 Dec 18, 2012
dem the spider wrote:
<quoted text>
I can. Open yer mouth and say ahhhhhhhh
Nah, you open your mouth an' say, "Ahhhh" ballsucker, I need to take a crap an' you the handiest receptacle I see.
Fenris the Little Pipe

Chisinau, Moldova

#825065 Dec 18, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Men legalized it, moron. They legalized more for the convenience of men than for women. You want to try and guess how many women get told to "Get rid of it!" when they tell a boyfriend or husband that they are pregnant? I suppose you never saw any of the newscasts that covered the pregnant women who were murdered by the men who didn't want to be stuck with 18 years of child support?
Two that stick in my mind were Scott Peterson and the pro-basketball player who killed hid girlfriend.
I have no problem with preventing conception. It's not the same as destroying an entity that has its own personalized DNA just because it's inconvenient.
Oh for goodness sakes, every time I think you might be snappin' out of it you go back to your dark place. You are on the verge of becoming a ballsucker. Is that what you want?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#825066 Dec 18, 2012
dem the spider wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Cheaper than dirt. Much faster and cheaper, and gets delivered right to your door....
Fact: Cheaper Than Dirt, Cabelas, Bulkammo, etc. are required report all online purchases to the Dept. of Homeland Security. They know what you shoot. They know where you live. They'll know where to come when President Obama's gun ban goes into effect. SUCKER!!!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#825068 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Ballsickle wrote:
<quoted text>
What're we talkin' about?
Infinity and beyond that there is none.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#825072 Dec 18, 2012
Right Wing Needs to Stop Crazy Explanations for Newtown Slaughter

It is the latest evidence of how the fringe is blurring with the base and degrading our national debates.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/12...
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#825077 Dec 18, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
As many in America are using this massacre to outlaw guns, the “real” threat facing these peoples are the generations of children being given powerful psychotropic drugs, so they’ll be quiet in class, that when combined with the violence their parents and society surround them with through violent video games, television and movies, is making monsters of them all.
It's common knowledge that the decline in American values and the increase in senseless violence coincides with the introduction of right-wing racist hate radio.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#825078 Dec 18, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Fact: Cheaper Than Dirt, Cabelas, Bulkammo, etc. are required report all online purchases to the Dept. of Homeland Security. They know what you shoot. They know where you live. They'll know where to come when President Obama's gun ban goes into effect. SUCKER!!!
Send him personaly to get mine , he is the only one I will give mine to .
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#825080 Dec 18, 2012
fenris is my bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen any shootings but the young black dudes are killing each other.
Genocide by guns.
Baggers think arming people that have nothing to lose is the right answer for their demographic problems.
I heard you guys broke an all time record. Congratulations.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#825081 Dec 18, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Fact: Cheaper Than Dirt, Cabelas, Bulkammo, etc. are required report all online purchases to the Dept. of Homeland Security. They know what you shoot. They know where you live. They'll know where to come when President Obama's gun ban goes into effect. SUCKER!!!
GFY you pos loser you will never ever see the USA disarmed by anyone , you will be back in chains first .Oh I forgot you already are you plantation livin fool.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#825086 Dec 18, 2012
Hillary Clinton is CONVENIENTLY sick and can not testify !!!

Like I said before:

*** LIBERALS ARE SO EASY TO FOOL ***

We conservative are the only adults in the house.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#825087 Dec 18, 2012
Mommy Lanza was going to have Adam (last name necessary) committed...

"From what I've been told, Adam was aware of her petitioning the court for conservatorship and (her) plans to have him committed," Flashman told FoxNews.com . "Adam was apparently very upset about this"

www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/18/fear-being-comm...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#825088 Dec 18, 2012
Rich guy Romneys underwear was not good enough...

hahahahaahahahahahaah!

"AmEx’s Chenault Said to Be Discussed for Treasury Post"

how much did this guy donate to obammie's campaign...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-18/amex...
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#825090 Dec 18, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
Hillary Clinton is CONVENIENTLY sick and can not testify !!!
Like I said before:
*** LIBERALS ARE SO EASY TO FOOL ***
We conservative are the only adults in the house.
She will be back on her knees in no time .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Phil 216,926
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 60,140
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 8,910
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 6,423
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,152
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 70,730
abby6-29-16 4 hr Trust Jesus 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 102,527

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages