Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824578 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate blacks too.
And like you I only talk about it in Internet forums where they can't find me.
FUAHOLE 1q 2q 3q 4q
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824579 Dec 18, 2012
Well, guess I'll just have to play with myself....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824580 Dec 18, 2012
I do find it ironic that hallelujah means basically a joyful expression of praise and thanksgiving to God, so not sure why people are singing it regarding the shooting in CT.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824581 Dec 18, 2012
I don't want to argue, just making an observation.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824582 Dec 18, 2012
Quick lunch then back to the grindstone.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#824583 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Asslicker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious as to whether you were considering the direct deposit method or something more... discreet? "Hi, Bill. I'm glad you came. Bob's out working on the new barbeque pit, perhaps you'd like to join me in the shower and we can get to know each other better? What? Oh, yes, Sally and I discussed this extensively but she wanted to leave it up to you and me that's probably why she didn't talk to you about it... well, that's not a problem, Bill, menopause is different in all women. I come from fertile people..."
Sperm bank.

Nuff said.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824584 Dec 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>What in the natural f**k are you smoking, to think the world was ever a 'safe place'? Americans have been complacent sheep, trusting "somebody else" to provide "protection" from the violence "out there" for a couple of centuries.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8hGvQtumNAYXX
Face it, doofus, there are no 'safe places' in THIS sick, sad society, never mind Syria.
The fact is that Americans are safer now than ever, but, as you say, there is no such thing as complete safety.

If the schools armed some of their personnel, the children would never see the guns and would never know.

In fact, the point is that nobody would know who was armed or not, just as in the air marshal program. Not the other teachers, not even the principal.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824585 Dec 18, 2012
THE FREEDOM OF DEMOCRATS There are occasions when statements appearing in newspapers are so significant that one can justifiably predict they will be cited for years to come.

Such is the case with the November 29 editorial published by the New York Times entitled “Rules for Targeted Killing.” It marks another critical milestone in the repudiation of core democratic rights and constitutional principles by the US ruling establishment.

The editorial notes approvingly that the Obama administration is “developing rules for when to kill terrorists around the world.”

The drafting of these “rules” has been attributed to concerns within the administration in advance of the elections that “standards and procedures” be put in place in case Obama lost. Undoubtedly a more compelling motivation is the fear that one day they could all be indicted for war crimes. The new rules, and the Times editorial itself, are a tacit admission of criminality.

Nonetheless, the Times hails this “first step toward acknowledging that when the government kills people away from the battlefield, it must stay within formal guidelines based on the rule of law—especially when the life of an American citizen is at stake.”

To call such language Orwellian barely begins to do it justice.

“Targeted killings” or “when the government kills people away from the battlefield” are transparent euphemisms for state assassinations and extrajudicial murders, which are explicitly banned by international law and proscribed by the US Constitution. Over the last four years, the Obama administration has been carrying out such crimes on an industrial scale by means of drone missile attacks.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824586 Dec 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You big macho puscee, you would tremble in your boots if you saw an actual black.
Can I sck your ck?
You can't actually say it can you, honey? The words, "Suck your Cock" just kind of stick in your throat. Hahahahahahahahaha... yeah, you a real outlaw alright, a man's man. So you reduced to hintin' at what you mean cause you too much of a coward to say it. Plus you talkin' to youself which is a whole 'nuther issue... Hahahahahahahahahaha, Fenris be rollin' over in his grave he see what you've made him...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824587 Dec 18, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
I Saw Men, Women and Children Die’
A yellow house stands on the outskirts of the small city of Missoula, Montana, against a background of mountains, forests and patches of fog. The ground is coated with the first snow of the season. Bryant, now 27, is sitting on the couch in his mother’s living room. He has since left the military and is now living back at home. He keeps his head shaved and has a three-day beard.“I haven’t been dreaming in infrared for four months,” he says with a smile, as if this were a minor victory for him.
Bryant completed 6,000 flight hours during his six years in the Air Force.“I saw men, women and children die during that time,” says Bryant.“I never thought I would kill that many people. In fact, I thought I couldn’t kill anyone at all.”
Somebody watch this guy, closely.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#824588 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text>Fathers? Sperm donors are not fathers. Rapists are not fathers. 14 yr. old boys are not fathers. Men who refuse to pay child support are not fathers.
Men have several rights concerning pregnancy:
1) The right to abstain from sex
2) The right to wear a condom, or be voluntarily sterilized
3) The right to be honest with the woman with whom he plans to have intercourse, and with that, the responsibility to be sure she is willing to become pregnant with his child, BEFORE he engages in the potentially procreative act.
4) The right to a paternity test.
If men had say over whether or not a pregnancy continues, there would be double the number of abortions.
Maybe if you'd quit getting knocked up by 14 year olds you have more compassion for men who think a child is a gift.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824589 Dec 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Basically, everyone does everything in order to get laid.
Maybe you do, but that's why you're such an idiot.
carol

Orlando, FL

#824591 Dec 18, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
WHO CRIES FOR THESE CHILDREN The Woes of an American Drone Operator
A soldier sets out to graduate at the top of his class. He succeeds, and he becomes a drone pilot working with a special unit of the United States Air Force in New Mexico. He kills dozens of people. But then, one day, he realizes that he can’t do it anymore.
For more than five years, Brandon Bryant worked in an oblong, windowless container about the size of a trailer, where the air-conditioning was kept at 17 degrees Celsius (63 degrees Fahrenheit) and, for security reasons, the door couldn’t be opened. Bryant and his coworkers sat in front of 14 computer monitors and four keyboards. When Bryant pressed a button in New Mexico, someone died on the other side of the world.These moments are like in slow motion,” he says today. Images taken with an infrared camera attached to the drone appeared on his monitor, transmitted by satellite, with a two-to-five-second time delay.
With seven seconds left to go, there was no one to be seen on the ground. Bryant could still have diverted the missile at that point. Then it was down to three seconds. Bryant felt as if he had to count each individual pixel on the monitor. Suddenly a child walked around the corner, he says.
Second zero was the moment in which Bryant’s digital world collided with the real one in a village between Baghlan and Mazar-e-Sharif.
Bryant saw a flash on the screen: the explosion. Parts of the building collapsed. The child had disappeared. Bryant had a sick feeling in his stomach.
“Did we just kill a kid?” he asked the man sitting next to him.
“Yeah, I guess that was a kid,” the pilot replied.
“Was that a kid?” they wrote into a chat window on the monitor.
Then, someone they didn’t know answered, someone sitting in a military command center somewhere in the world who had observed theirattack.“No. That was a dog,” the person wrote.
They reviewed the scene on video. A dog on two legs?
Invisible Warfare
A horrible thing to comprehend or even imagine. However, would it be more horrible if radical islamists raped, tortured and killed them and their families instead?

It's a serious question.

Beslan, Russia, in 2004. Armed Islamic militants took 1100 people hostage in a school, 777 were children with 335 dead, 186 children. Some were still missing.

The events that took place are too horrible to describe. You'll have to look it up yourself.

In Syria, security forces have killed, arrested, and tortured children in their homes, their schools, or on the streets. In many cases, security forces have targeted children just as they have targeted adults.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/world/children-b...

Again, it's a serious question.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824592 Dec 18, 2012
SIGNED BY DEMOCRAT OBAMA The Codification of Tyranny: US Government Can Still “Black Bag” Any American The Senate passed the much ballyhooed Feinstein-Lee amendment last night, which supposedly partially nullifies the provision in the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) allowing for Americans to be kidnapped by the government and disappeared without any charge or due process. Senator Rand Paul put out a press release declaring victory. But as Congressman Justin Amash points out, the wording of the amendment effectively codifies tyranny:

The heart of the Feinstein amendment:

“An authorization to use military force, a declaration of war, or any similar authority shall not authorize the detention without charge or trial of a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States apprehended in the United States, UNLESS AN ACT OF CONGRESS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZES SUCH DETENTION.”

Well, that Act of Congress is the 2012 NDAA, which renders the rest of the Feinstein amendment meaningless.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#824593 Dec 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
With recreational sex, neither party is concerned with any rights.
Until the bills start piling up or if the man is a wealthy celebrity.
Sexist Man-Hater remarks like "If men had say over whether or not a pregnancy continues, there would be double the number of abortions." is about as useless a statement as "If pigs could fly ________!!"
Have a nice flight:>
She seems a bit angry. Women who make poor choices in the guys that impregnated them use words like "sperm donor".
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#824596 Dec 18, 2012
The approval rating of Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder (R) is in the gutter, according to a poll released Tuesday, the strongest evidence yet of the political perils associated with the right-to-work legislation he signed into law last week.

According to the latest automated survey from Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling, only 38 percent of Michigan voters approve of the job Snyder is doing, compared with 56 percent who disapprove. In PPP's previous survey of Michigan in November, Snyder's approval rating was 10 points above water: 47 percent of voters approved of his performance as governor, while 37 percent disapproved.

The right-to-work bill, signed by Snyder amid mass protests, appears to have changed the political climate in the Great Lake State. Fifty-one percent of Michigan voters oppose the bill, which made Michigan the country's 24th right-to-work state, while 41 percent support the legislation. Moreover, Snyder trails every Democrat in hypothetical matchups of the 2014 gubernatorial election.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...

the right wing are fighting a losing battle.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824597 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text>Sperm bank.
Nuff said.
Crude way of putting it, but I respect your right to use such language.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#824598 Dec 18, 2012
In the Sandy Hook event, if the shooter's mother did not have these assault-like rifles weapons, would he have been able to get them when he wanted them?

I think the answer here is likely not.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824599 Dec 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>You big macho puscee, you would tremble in your boots if you saw an actual black.

Can I sck your ck?
I watch MMA and my moms boyfriends taught me hand to hand combat while naked.
They lied and said the winner gets ass fuqued.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824600 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The government buys them back; that's what they did in Australia
Government buy-backs yield mostly junk, non-working guns, providing capital to purchase new guns.

You fools are dreaming if you think you will get anything more than another meaningless "assault weapons" ban, at most.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min RACE 4,924
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min IBdaMann 49,356
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 45 min RACE 1,327
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 51 min joey 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min Frijoles 71,267
last post wins! (Apr '13) 52 min Hatti_Hollerand 410
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 182,154
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News