Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
761,441 - 761,460 of 1,084,111 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I see you ladling 'responsibility for actions' all over women, without even mentioning the role men play in pregnancy - we don't get pregnant all by ourselves, dood. If men kept their barn doors closed, women with 'open legs' would use dildoes more often. No sperm - no baby. Keep that thing in your pants.
If you don't have a uterus I don't see you having much standing on the anti-abortion side of the debate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Repeal the 2nd Amendment wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S. Constitution is a living breathing document subject to revision. Remember, slavery and racial discrimination were once constitutional.
That's why there's an amendment process. That is should not be amended capriciously is evidenced by the difficulty of passing an amendment.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

This is UNBELIEVABLE!! The news just said there are about four million NRA members. There are about 300 million guns in this country. That averages out to 75 guns per member. That's f'kin ridiculous!! No wonder NRA members are considered to be NUTS!! What the hell is wrong with you people?!? Who the hell needs 75 guns?!? You people are not only terrorists, you're SICK, PARANOID, MENTALLY ILL terrorists, just like the kid that shot up that school! Jeez!! No wonder America's crime rate is so high! President Obama, AMERICA BEGS YOU!! PLEAS GET RID OF ALL THESE GUNS!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems I'm not the only one who believes society's callousness toward human life and the acceptance of irresponsible behavior as a result has its consequences.
The culture of immorality, violence and complancency we created is also inundating our children through the medium of movies, television and video games resulting in an emotional vacuum among the younger generation.
I'm not sure what we expected would happen.
It's a simple and obvious connection. Garbage in, garbage out.
it's the reality of the world we live in. rhetoric won't change it. and neither will the congressman who's been taking money from the video game(et all) lobby.

Washington DC. Money in, garbage out. Society no. Small government hypocrites yes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

The pattern repeats after every massacre and after every election of a Democratic president—sales of firearms and ammunition surge before the liberals can supposedly engineer their inevitable bans. Anyone who’s been to a gun show since 2008 has seen the rising prices and the religious certitude that President Obama will make a run at the Second Amendment, just like Illinois state Sen. Obama did in the 1990s.

The irony of the Great Ammo Panic: Liberals have failed to restrict sales, even as the interstate and online purchase of ammo has become easier. One of the NRA’s greatest legislative successes, the Firearms Owners’ Protection Act, let dealers sell ammo without recording vital information about the buyers. That law eventually facilitated the online ammo market, which allows sites like CheaperThanDirt to sell 30-round extended clips for $8.99.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We have two local schools working with the local police to have a policeman on site.
If people want guns in the schools, then it should be with trained law enforcement.
Not some teacher or principal who took a weekend course.
Perhaps the teachers need more, and enhanced training. How about both, teachers trained with firearms AND police? If a teacher shooses to remain unarmed, like I choose any and every time I leave my home, then that is a choice available to them.
And, then we can work on training our teachers to be better than producing the most expensive workforce in the industrialized world with the most expensive education system in the world.
Out of curiosity, why do you think we have the most expensive education system in the world adn produce the most ignorant workforce in the industrialized world?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't think of a time when I wanted to feel the pain of total stupid.
point taken.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Why does John Galt, i.e. Nobama, run off whenever the subject matter becomes too real?

It would seem he'd rather ignore the rising waters and not make waves because it might rock the boat.

You can rock the boat without capsizing. It just wakes everyone up.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

"And, then we can work on training our teachers to be better than producing the most expensive workforce in the industrialized world with the most expensive education system in the world."
should be:
"And, then we can work on training our teachers to be better than producing the most ignorant workforce in the industrialized world with the most expensive education system in the world."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems I'm not the only one who believes society's callousness toward human life and the acceptance of irresponsible behavior as a result has its consequences.
The culture of immorality, violence and complancency we created is also inundating our children through the medium of movies, television and video games resulting in an emotional vacuum among the younger generation.
No, you're not alone, there's all kinds of crazy stupid out there.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you need to be more specific when invoking Reagan in a national forum. Did you know he was also President?
Of course I know that. Who could forget the Iran-Contra scandal and his brilliant statement that "trees cause more pollution than automobiles do"? He's right down there in the bottom of the presidential garbage can with George Bush.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Fox Attacks Obama’s Anti-School Shooting Policy Before Anyone Knows What It Is

Fox News may have broken some kind of record tonight when, after President Obama finished his address in Newtown, Connecticut at a vigil for the school shooting victims, Fox's “fair and balanced” panel began attacking President Obama’s forthcoming policy to prevent such tragedies before anybody knew what it was. It may well have been before Obama even formulated it.

http://www.newshounds.us/fox_attacks_obama_s_...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
When this animal shot himself in the head he cheated capital punishment advocates out of the best argument they ever had. After this I've had to ask myself, Are we really obligated to keep scum like this alive in our penal system? Or, even worse, must we release mentally ill back into society if we find a medication that renders them harmless after they massacre our children?
Let's ask the people letting John Hinkley out for little vacations that question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If you gun nuts are really law abiding, then you will voluntarily turn them in when the ban is implemented like the good citizens in England did. If not, then you will be a criminal, which you probably are anyway. If you weren't you wouldn't want to own a gun anyway.
Interesting point. Are they only law abiding if they agree with the law?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's the reality of the world we live in. rhetoric won't change it. and neither will the congressman who's been taking money from the video game(et all) lobby.
Washington DC. Money in, garbage out. Society no. Small government hypocrites yes.
It has nothing to do with politics. It has everything to do with us. We created this environment through our complacency and losing our moral compass and not even trying to find it.

Garbage in, garbage out. The connection is obvious.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

No Danger At Shooter’s Former Church After Phoned Bomb Threat

Shooter Adam Lanza, his mother and eight of the child victims attended St. Rose of Lima. It is a Roman Catholic Church with an adjacent school, which Lanza attended briefly.

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2012/12/16/wo...

someone cue the religious right.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, you and the rest of the nutcases, Dobson, Ficsher, Huckabee,
the Westboro group, you're all birds of a feather.
A massacre happens and you blame it on gay marriage and abortion.
Anything to promote your pushing your religion on everyone.
Can't you people ever just give it up for one effing day and let these people alone to mourn their childrens death? Have you no shame? It's sickening.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Why does John Galt, i.e. Nobama, run off whenever the subject matter becomes too real?
It would seem he'd rather ignore the rising waters and not make waves because it might rock the boat.
lol lol lol

wake them up? like how FOX helped Mitt win the election?

lol lol lol

your boat is way too small.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
He's been here through the thick of it, maybe he has a life off of Topix. I happen to know for a fact that Nobama fights bears for a living, maybe there's a grizzly in the yard.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have a uterus I don't see you having much standing on the anti-abortion side of the debate.
Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock have uteri? Who knew.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-31 5 min Kuuipo 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Learn to Read 175,160
Abby 7-31 14 min Kuuipo 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 28 min truth 1,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min RACE 97,585
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Audit 3,853
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search