Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232043 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824642 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
This thread is turning ugly. Why do rightwingers hate women so much?
I won't speak for the others, but I still have resentment from my mother dressing me in a mini skirt and making me blow her johns.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824643 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If i cared what you think i would answer, but you're nothing but a drunk ass skank who should have been an abortion.
So, she said, here, take your baby; I'm outta here!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824644 Dec 18, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That's why someone in every school should be trained and armed. If the Principal, and every Pricipal were armed, nobody even the mentally deranged would have tried what this clown did.
That would just make the principal the first target. The armed person(s) should be anonymous.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824645 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
In the immortal words of Peppy's hero: Can't we all get along?
Nah, it's too late for that. there is no compromise with ideologues of any stripe. The really ugly thing is that it's the abortion issue which unites them but none of them actually care about it. They just mouth the various platitudes like monks reciting a chant. ""What about the little babies? What about the little babies? Aaaaa-men."
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824646 Dec 18, 2012
ALL DEMOCRATS are SMART AND EVERYONE ELSE IS DUMB so all non democrats are just waste product,why is the DEMOCRATIC controlled school system not working for BLACKS,LEO, LILY, BARAK can any DEM answer that
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824647 Dec 18, 2012
I think Top Gun is the quintessential man movie.
I had about ten of my buddies over and projected it on the wall for our screening.
Great bonding both onscreen and off.
:)
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824648 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of their mothers!!
SO SOME FEMALES ARE STILL WOMEN AND NOT JUST from HOLLAND like the DEMOCRATIC FEMALES
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824649 Dec 18, 2012
flack wrote:
In the year since Australia's gun ban went into effect: Homicides up 3.2%, assaults up 8.6%, and armed robberies are up 44%. In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300%.
You see the law abiding citizens turned in their guns. The criminals did not.
One year? Is that accurate? Common sense would dictate the number will drop as the years go on and more guns are removed from the populace. Mind you Homer is not advocating taking away guns.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824651 Dec 18, 2012
Top Gun brings back warm memories of wet underwear.
Patriot

Erie, CO

#824652 Dec 18, 2012
Report: Photographs “doctored” at multiple US nuclear power plants (VIDEO)

http://enenews.com/report-photographs-doctore...
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#824653 Dec 18, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, but you're excessively stupid even for a reich-winger. I said I wanted those that would do harm to have limited weapons like rocks, not bombs. McVeigh was your type of monster and I'm glad to see you're still proud of him...By your NRA logic, our second amendment rights require that we arm pre-schoolers with nukes so the can "stand their ground" at the sandbox if they're so inclined.
Keep your little bundle of joy away from sand boxes or it will just keep gettin covered up by the neighborhood feral cats .
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824654 Dec 18, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>That would just make the principal the first target. The armed person(s) should be anonymous.
Exactly!!!!
Like an undercover child assassin.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824655 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why you're a stupid fck. Responsible folks would require more than a weekend course.
Yeah, it should be mandatory that you have to go at least three days.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824656 Dec 18, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That's why someone in every school should be trained and armed. If the Principal, and every Pricipal were armed, nobody even the mentally deranged would have tried what this clown did.
Who's paying for that? What if the principal doesn't want to be armed? You rightwingers sure come up with some assinine ideas.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824657 Dec 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do you work in metal shop??? What's with all the grinding lately?
Nah, just an expression.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824658 Dec 18, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
ALL DEMOCRATS are SMART AND EVERYONE ELSE IS DUMB so all non democrats are just waste product
Well, bless my soul! He can be taught!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#824659 Dec 18, 2012
flack wrote:
In the year since Australia's gun ban went into effect: Homicides up 3.2%, assaults up 8.6%, and armed robberies are up 44%. In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300%.
You see the law abiding citizens turned in their guns. The criminals did not.
What year did it go into effect?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824660 Dec 18, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>SO SOME FEMALES ARE STILL WOMEN AND NOT JUST from HOLLAND like the DEMOCRATIC FEMALES
If you watch Top Gun, with your pants off, with about ten of your buddies, its fun to see who gets a hard on first.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824661 Dec 18, 2012
C'mon, people, my time is valuable.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824662 Dec 18, 2012
WHEN THE BOARD DOESNT go the way of the DEMS and OBAMA supporters they turn into perverse women abusers both male and female they terrorize anyone who doesn't share their hate of FREEDOM,they KILL CHILDREN IN THE womb and call it womens RIGHTS no RIGHTS FOR LIFE UNTIL IT CAN BE used for their agenda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min FastandFurious 189,640
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 53,457
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr _Zoey_ 404
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,237
Dear Abby 5-22-15 6 hr tiredofit 8
Another chilly, gloomy summer predicted for Chi... 9 hr Civil Blotter XIV 1
Amy 5-22-15 9 hr Julie 8
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]