Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
761,361 - 761,380 of 1,082,903 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred has said that the commie Kenyan is a Muslim Manchurian Candidate planted to destroy America from within for years.
You didn't build that...really?
America is just waking up to how right fred has been.
fred is an oracle
Sure Paulie " stupido come la merda" Izzo. You're a real oracle. What happened to Romney's 44 state run and veto proof Senate dumbass?
You're a delusional idiot Paulie; you always have and always will be.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure moron a person with a handgun is going to take out someone in body armor with an assault rifle. That only happens in the movies and in your own delusional Rambo wet dreams.
Mary Lanza was a survivalist who turned her home into an arsenal. Not something liberal Democrats do, it's more a right wing bizzaro world thing.
Well, that explains a couple of things, like...

Carl Rowan, writer for the Baltimore Globe and co-host of a left-wing so-called "mainstream" media Sunday morning news program, who carried the flag at every gun control party, was arrested in DC after shooting at a teenager in his back yard with a pistol his son stole from an FBI evidence room and gave to him.

... and the neighborhoods that vote 100 percent Obama filling the morgues up every weekend and killing more people than are killed in a full-scale war.

Yeah. Democrats don't do that.

The next time your orbit comes close to Earth, try to get at least one foot on the planet.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Hillary suffers a diplomatic illness.
Immediately before she is to appear before Congress to explain how Obama and everyone in the administration spewed obvious lies at the UN and to the entire population of the country for two weeks after the White House and State Department hung the Americans in Libya out to dry and caused them to be killed by Al Qaeda, she claims to have fallen and sufferred a concussion.

That reminds me of all the mafia killer "godfathers" showing up in court for their trials in wheelchairs with oxygen masks on.

Who the hell believes this?
And, more importantly, why does half the country pretend to believe this?

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Correction:
Carl Rowan wroter for the Baltimore Sun. The Globe is the lying left-wing rag in Boston.
Please excuse the mistake.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>if people can trust school faculity to teach & watch the kids for the biggest part of the day, then people should not afraid to let the the school faculity to protect themselves and the childern from a terrorist that killed all those kids in Newtown Connecticut and there is no difference allowing Airline Pilots that wish to carry a gun on plane to protect themselves and the passengers on a plane, the is no difference.
Schools have always had the option of partnering with the local law enforcement to have a policeman on site.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

The land of opportunity...

Only in the United States can a black man get re-elected to Congress from an insane asylum.

The clues are everywhere. We're doomed. Muslim president in the White House having Wahabist terrorists over for dinner every week... Congressman elected from an insane asylum...

I'm beginning to believe the end times are here. When it is? December 21st?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Now we know where Carol gets her crap from:

The tragic elementary school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut is a symptom of the general moral decline of the United States, according to James Dobson, the founder of the conservative Christian group Focus on the Family.

On his radio program Monday morning, Dobson said the country was facing judgment after turning its back on God.

“I mean millions of people have decided that God doesn’t exist, or he’s irrelevant to me and we have killed fifty-four million babies and the institution of marriage is right on the verge of a complete redefinition,” the influential conservative explained.“Believe me, that is going to have consequences too.”

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1xdRw )

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

AR-15s are being cleared off the shelves at gun stores.
Seems like Americans are preparing to defend themselves from something.
Any liberal idiot here got any idea what is threatening the population?

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Schools have always had the option of partnering with the local law enforcement to have a policeman on site.
Governments have always had to option to actually cough up some of the money to pay them, too.
Neither happened.
We have the most expensive education system in the world. Don't you think there is some money somewhere to pay for armed protection at our schools?
After all the money goes into the cronies' pockets, I guess there just isn't enough left over to protect the children, right?
... very weak, Dave. Very weak.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
In our society we call them babies until we start talking about abortion. It makes it easier to perform the act. I gave no problem with abortion being legal. I do have a problem with abortion being used as a matter of convenience. There's a waiting period to buy a gun, why not abortion (i'm not talking 48hrs). And all options should be discussed with the woman during that period.
Here's something i personally have dealt with. Father's rights...abortion was held over my head to control me for months, and yes, i did whatever necessary to make sure my son was born. There should be some kind of mechanism to protect father's rights.
So, how come pregnant women say they are "having a baby" instead of "I have a baby".

What are they"expecting"?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that explains a couple of things, like...
Carl Rowan, writer for the Baltimore Globe and co-host of a left-wing so-called "mainstream" media Sunday morning news program, who carried the flag at every gun control party, was arrested in DC after shooting at a teenager in his back yard with a pistol his son stole from an FBI evidence room and gave to him.
... and the neighborhoods that vote 100 percent Obama filling the morgues up every weekend and killing more people than are killed in a full-scale war.
Yeah. Democrats don't do that.
The next time your orbit comes close to Earth, try to get at least one foot on the planet.
Oh really? Show us the link to that story and when it happened.
gonond

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Obama isnt going to last 4 years now?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Dobson is not the first to link the horrific massacre of 20 children in Newtown to social conservative issues. A pastor in Tennessee blamed public schools for teaching “junk about evolution” and “how to be a homo.” Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association said God did not protect the children in Newtown because prayer was not sponsored by public schools. Fox News host Mike Huckabee said the shooting resulted from God being removed from American culture.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1xdRw )
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
AR-15s are being cleared off the shelves at gun stores.
Seems like Americans are preparing to defend themselves from something.
Any liberal idiot here got any idea what is threatening the population?
They're all a bunch of sickos like you.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The obama administration is perfectly fine with drug cartels having assault rifles.
If it were illegal for buy assault weapons in the US then the cartels wouldn't have people buying them for them 40 at a time.

If the Obama administration was perfectly fine with Cartels smuggling assault weapons, there would not have been any programs to stop the smuggling, Dumbass.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how come pregnant women say they are "having a baby" instead of "I have a baby".
What are they"expecting"?
Present perfect, dufus.
Get an education.

While you're at it, tell us which goddam Democrat put money for Cuba in the bill to help victims of Sandy.
Again, you idiots are thinking money grows on trees.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Governments have always had to option to actually cough up some of the money to pay them, too.
Neither happened.
We have the most expensive education system in the world. Don't you think there is some money somewhere to pay for armed protection at our schools?
After all the money goes into the cronies' pockets, I guess there just isn't enough left over to protect the children, right?
... very weak, Dave. Very weak.
We have two local schools working with the local police to have a policeman on site.

If people want guns in the schools, then it should be with trained law enforcement.

Not some teacher or principal who took a weekend course.
Nostrils Henry Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really stupid? What did he have a musket? No he was armed with an AR 15 which is classified as an assault rifle.
Not in your state Skippy. proud2bwhite is correct and as usual, moron, you are wrong. Your state calls the "Colt" AR-15 one, but not the Bushmaster which is what Adam Lanza had. The AR-15 is also legal and not classified as an assualt weapon in my state, Connecticut.

God are you a moron!!!!

http://www.malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say c_o_n_d_e_s_c_e_n_d_i_n_g??
But she, for whatever reason, chose to take it all back.
So why are you the sockpuppet, not vice versa??
Trying to understand the inner workings of the zombie brain of Nobraina, you see.
He hates me because I revealed that the reason he'd gone to Bulgaria was to fight bears. Here's Nobama at work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were illegal for buy assault weapons in the US then the cartels wouldn't have people buying them for them 40 at a time.
If the Obama administration was perfectly fine with Cartels smuggling assault weapons, there would not have been any programs to stop the smuggling, Dumbass.
http://www.politico.com/p/pages/fast-and-furi...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Terry rigsby 48,979
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min wojar 175,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Progressive 45,861
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 4,564
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,588
Abby 7-29 1 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••