Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275192 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824661 Dec 18, 2012
C'mon, people, my time is valuable.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824662 Dec 18, 2012
WHEN THE BOARD DOESNT go the way of the DEMS and OBAMA supporters they turn into perverse women abusers both male and female they terrorize anyone who doesn't share their hate of FREEDOM,they KILL CHILDREN IN THE womb and call it womens RIGHTS no RIGHTS FOR LIFE UNTIL IT CAN BE used for their agenda
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824663 Dec 18, 2012
So in light of this latest shooting, the Democrats want to restrict guns and the rightwingers want to introduce more guns into the equation. What do the Libertarians have to say?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#824664 Dec 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at what it did to Emaam!!
Try to get me out of your mind.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#824665 Dec 18, 2012
TSM wrote:
How ironic’ Gun Prosecutions Down 40% During Obama Presidency!! Well just think they would have spent 70% of their time in Chicago,Obama helping a friend out just decided to look the other way!!
What happened to your Senate bill yesterday?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824667 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Asslicker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, bless my soul! He can be taught!
YES IM NOT A DEVILCRAT child hater women hater BLACK hater HETEROSEXUAL MALE HATER FAMILY HATER
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824668 Dec 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What year did it go into effect?
Yeah, he was very vague 'in the year'. It goes with his 5 day birthday party being carried out over a 3 day period.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824670 Dec 18, 2012
That is the essence of the debate and always has been: the stupid want the right to be stupid no matter what the cost or the implications. Pick any irrational idea: that one man can own another; that a man may own women; that there is a fat fairy in the sky who grants wishes; that the dead shall rise again; that all life is precious; that it's worth levelling a hill to build a shining city on it; that the death of one child is somehow less acceptable than the death of another.... all these obviously stoopid ideas and thousands more are at the center of the core debate, which is: just because you're smarter than me doesn't make you the boss of me. Only.. it does.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824671 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If you watch Top Gun, with your pants off, with about ten of your buddies, its fun to see who gets a hard on first.
YOUR homosexual lifestyle doesn't transmit it doesn't compute, you can propose to your boyfriend at the whitehouse
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#824672 Dec 18, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you do, but that's why you're such an idiot.
Basically, everyone does pal__at least during their hormonial years. Two thirds of the world's industry serves that purpose.

The few who don't are known as asexuals or neuters and they are perhaps the happiest people among us.

There__you learned something today.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824673 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
So in light of this latest shooting, the Democrats want to restrict guns and the rightwingers want to introduce more guns into the equation. What do the Libertarians have to say?
I'm glad you asked.
I think school personnel should be armed.
Not teachers.
The lunch ladies.
The custodians.
The children.
Just logical thinking.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824674 Dec 18, 2012
professor dem wrote:
Whew!! All this talk of coming has me on the verge of tears; I'm ready to eat!
But... you don't have any choice in the matter. You'll eat when I say you will. You'll drink when I tell you to. Suck it... g'head... DO IT NOW!!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824675 Dec 18, 2012
Instead of arming principals wouldn't it make more sense to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#824676 Dec 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that's a bit harsh, but definitely doable..........see if shinning and eman will get behind that one, will 'ya?
:)
Women who talk about cutting penis' off in the abortion debate are no different than folks like Akin.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824677 Dec 18, 2012
C'mon, people, my time is valuable.
My mom used to say that all the time.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#824678 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Emam said he was controlled by the threat of abortion and did what he had to do to see that his son was born.
Wonder what that was? Take her to court and force her to have the baby?
Hey skank, a court can't force someone to have a baby. Liberals are so fckn stupid.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824679 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, bless my soul! He can be taught!
why is the DEMOCRATIC controlled school system not working for BLACKS,LEO, LILY, BARAK can any DEM answer that
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824680 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Who's paying for that? What if the principal doesn't want to be armed? You rightwingers sure come up with some assinine ideas.
Many schools already have employees who are proficient in the use of firearms and have concealed weapons permits, particularly where you live. The cost would be minor, for training and certification, since they are already on the payroll.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824681 Dec 18, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>YES IM NOT A DEVILCRAT child hater women hater BLACK hater HETEROSEXUAL MALE HATER FAMILY HATER
Whew! At least we know what you aren't now, you old he-debil you. You'll be what I TELL YOU TO BE or I'll pull your pants down an' spank you in front of the the whole class like the l'il milk-monkey you is.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824682 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If you watch Top Gun, with your pants off, with about ten of your buddies, its fun to see who gets a hard on first.
why is the DEMOCRATIC controlled school system not working for BLACKS,LEO, LILY, BARAK can any DEM answer that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Agents of Corruption 54,501
How to get into the USA. 37 min Great Song 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 70,158
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,719
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr boundary painter 1,346
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr boundary painter 6,405
ask amy 8-29-15 2 hr boundary painter 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Fahey Flynn 100,633
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 196,945
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages