Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824519 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
I thought I was the grasshopper?
No, no, no, you're just a bug, that's different.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824520 Dec 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>you're a liar. Proven fact.

Your mother wore a gun when she walked the streets of Iowa looking to make a few bucks.

Get lost.
Come down to my ranch and make me.
Ill have some spare time after milking my bull.
carol

Orlando, FL

#824521 Dec 18, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
‘I Felt Disconnected from Humanity’
His shifts lasted up to 12 hours. The Air Force still had a shortage of personnel for its remote-controlled war over Iraq and Afghanistan. Drone pilots were seen as cowardly button-pushers. It was such an unpopular job that the military had to bring in retired personnel.
Bryant remembers the first time he fired a missile, killing two men instantly. As Bryant looked on, he could see a third man in mortal agony. The man’s leg was missing and he was holding his hands over the stump as his warm blood flowed onto the ground — for two long minutes. He cried on his way home, says Bryant, and he called his mother.
“I felt disconnected from humanity for almost a week,” he says, sitting in his favorite coffee shop in Missoula, where the smell of cinnamon and butter wafts in the air. He spends a lot of time there, watching people and reading books by Nietzsche and Mark Twain, sometimes getting up to change seats. He can’t sit in one place for very long anymore, he says. It makes him nervous.
Imagine what vets from previous wars felt. Many saw and experienced things they had to live with that gave them nightmares the rest of their lives. They just didn't talk about it much.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824522 Dec 18, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reason for any abiding citizens to have weapons of mass destruction. The Chinese children were injured with the knives, but they were not all dead. There is a difference. Weapon of mass destruction shelling of 30 rounds with one shot, verses a knife that injures possibly giving time for some sort of intervention.
I'm sorry to say this, but a lot of white people are good at pretending that they are normal and civilized in public, until you can't pretend anymore and have a mental breakdown and start murdering random children and people and then committing suicide. Due to the mental instability of this so call law abiding society, there should be a strict band on all automatic weapons, because people are not responsible and most of the time are suffering silently with mental illness.
Absolutely agree. Wait till the 150,000 soldiers come home.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824523 Dec 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has answered this question yet but maybe you can.
Who stops the criminals and gang members from getting their hands on guns even if they are banned?
It seems like an important question.
The farmers, Carol. They'll need something to do after we take their guns.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824524 Dec 18, 2012
Crying in America, Dismissing the “Collateral Casualties” of Drone Warfare. Obama demands that “Targeted Killing” be Subject “to more Meaningful Checks”
U.S.: dismiss lawsuit over Americans killed by drones
The U.S. Government on Friday asked a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit over the killing of three American citizens in drone strikes in Yemen earlier this year: alleged Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula leader Anwar Al-Awlaki, his son Abdulrahman, and alleged AQAP magazine editor Samir Khan.

The administration also threatened to invoke the State Secrets Privilege if the suit is not dismissed on other grounds. The privilege, which 2008 presidential candidate Barack Obama regularly blasted the Bush administration for invoking, allows the government to seek dismissal of a suit if it could expose national security secrets.

In the motion to dismiss, Justice Department lawyers argue that the necessity for the strikes and the viability of any alternatives is a question beyond the proper purview of the courts.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824525 Dec 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has answered this question yet but maybe you can.
Who stops the criminals and gang members from getting their hands on guns even if they are banned?
It seems like an important question.
The government buys them back; that's what they did in Australia
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824526 Dec 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Except Liberals. They do everything to get screwed.
Problem is, now we're ALL screwed.
Naw, the problem is you see that as a problem. Try using a little Drano on the washcloth, make yourself mo' attractive to men....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824527 Dec 18, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Patrick is still the same silly little pansy he has always been, the stereotype for the prancing homosexual.
I wonder if he enjoys being ass fuqued then having a dude come on his face then tongue kissing...whoa sorry it just brings me back to my childhood.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#824528 Dec 18, 2012
I see the number one promoter of Gun Violence “Hollywood” is out doing a PR stunt trying to minimize their roll in this CT tragedy!! This is the same industry that got on the Anti-Smoking bandwagon but there still…. Lighting Up!! What’s the Liberal Motto “Do as I Say Not as I Do?”
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#824529 Dec 18, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse yet, evil people like the CT shooter KNOW that schools are soft targets, completely defenseless, with no possibility of meeting any armed resistance.
A teacher with pistol in not going to fight off a gunman willing to die with an assault weapon.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824530 Dec 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine what vets from previous wars felt. Many saw and experienced things they had to live with that gave them nightmares the rest of their lives. They just didn't talk about it much.
Oh yes, things they "saw and experienced." Maybe it wouldn't have been so traumatic for them if they'd actually won one of the wars they were forced to "observe?"

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#824531 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol said as much yesterday. However, there are 500,000 American children in fostercare.
Do people prefer to adopt from other countries because of our open adoption laws? If I adopted a child, I wouldn't want to have to deal with the birth parents; it's a strange law; to me anyway.
I have no beef with adoption - in fact, I offered to be a surrogate mother for my older sister, who wanted another child very much, but who had been advised by several physicians that another pregnancy would likely kill her. We discussed it several times, and finally she decided she would wait for grandchildren,(she has three daughters) because her financial situation really didn't warrant another mouth to feed, or the costs of my medical care during pregnancy.

The problem I have is with folks who claim they would adopt, but only if given a shot at a healthy, white,(preferably male) newborn. Adopting a 3-yr-old black child with behavioral or physical problems? Are you outta yer mind?

Yeah, they'll be GREAT parents....
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824532 Dec 18, 2012
THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENTS has SET up a MONARCHY WITH OBAMAS IMAGE AND THE DEMOCRATS The U.S. Government motion insists that the Executive Branch’s power to use deadly force against citizens is governed by legal principles and guarantees “due process,” but that the courts have no role to play in ensuring the enforcement of those limits. THE REPUBLICANS ARE just ANOTHER part of the family they work together
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824533 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a super model girlfriend with a couple retarded kids I won't allow to watch tv.
She speaks highly of you too.
carol

Orlando, FL

#824534 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol said as much yesterday. However, there are 500,000 American children in fostercare.
Do people prefer to adopt from other countries because of our open adoption laws? If I adopted a child, I wouldn't want to have to deal with the birth parents; it's a strange law; to me anyway.
Many of the children in foster care were taken away from bad parents. Do we kill children before they're born just in case the parents turn out to be bad parents?

Trying to adopt newborns has become a bureaucratic and legal nightmare. The law also doesn't do enough to protect them from having their adopted child taken away by the biological mother sometimes years later.

Finding women who are willing to put their child up for adoption instead of getting an abortion has become more difficult.

Adoption counseling isn't what Planned Parenthood is known for. Abortions are the profit makers.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#824535 Dec 18, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick is still the same silly little pansy he has always been, the stereotype for the prancing homosexual.
I am Not gay, nothing personal

But Nobama seems to like the gay posts.

Is nobama hiding something from himself.

Similar to the anti gay minister who later comes out of the closet?

Galt or Nobama seems to have this thing for gay posts .
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824536 Dec 18, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
A teacher with pistol in not going to fight off a gunman willing to die with an assault weapon.
She will if he wants to take her shoes.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824537 Dec 18, 2012
JAMIE FOXX must be glad to see his wildest fantacy in real time OH how him and will smith, quentin,the hollywood murder bunch weinstien and the rest of the DEMOCRATIC, THEY GOT RID OF PUBLIC ENEMY AND GAVE BLACKS N****WA,and the face of the BLACK COMMUNITY CHANGED the POWER OF THE MEDIA AND HOLLYWOOD MIND CONTROL 8 hours a day infront of the TV
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824538 Dec 18, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENTS has SET up a MONARCHY WITH OBAMAS IMAGE AND THE DEMOCRATS The U.S. Government motion insists that the Executive Branch’s power to use deadly force against citizens is governed by legal principles and guarantees “due process,” but that the courts have no role to play in ensuring the enforcement of those limits. THE REPUBLICANS ARE just ANOTHER part of the family they work together
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... kiss it.. g'head... DO IT NOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drones and the ISIS wunnerful folks. 24 min R Drones AUTOMATONS 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min The_Box 185,071
Grateful Dead tickets now going for up to 15K f... 30 min DEAD STAY DEAD 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min OzRitz 51,532
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mother Superior 51,368
Amy 3.4.15 1 hr RACE 6
Abby 3.4.15 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM