Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418427 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

carol

Oviedo, FL

#824817 Dec 18, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm speechless.
Good. That means I can keep talking without interruption.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824818 Dec 18, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Fluorine gas is toxic, not fluoride.
READ READ READ DO not miss inform the undereducated nice try
Fenris the Asslicker

Latvia

#824819 Dec 18, 2012
professor dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gay!!(er "game")......
Wow! You're also incredibly boring. What a combination.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824821 Dec 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mine had guns for arms__Butch Nancy didn't really need a weapon, her voice could drop a senior offensive lineman.
She looked like Mongo only with a thicker mustache. She drove a Studebaker Lark.
Figures you had a girls gym teacher.
carol

Oviedo, FL

#824822 Dec 18, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I was well aware of his membership in the KKK. You said he was lynching blacks. Let's see your evidence or admit that you're a liar.
First, you tell me what the KKK did in the south. Then I'll remind you once again that Byrd was a member of the KKK.

Then we can keep talking in circles since that's what you love doing so, so, so much.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#824824 Dec 18, 2012
so teachers need guns so they can take on the students?

"But I don't want any homework!!"

BANG!

i can see a run on bulletproof vests.

Teacher: HA! BANG!

sigh
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824825 Dec 18, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I was well aware of his membership in the KKK. You said he was lynching blacks. Let's see your evidence or admit that you're a liar.
He stood for what the DEMOCRAT KKK BLACK HATING stood for that was his oath as a DEMOCRAT KKK MEMBER 3 fingers in the pantswaist all the way DEMOCRAT KKK
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#824826 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
I say arm the janitor, nobody fks with the janitor. Do they still call them janitors?
This is a tough call. I don't think anyone needs the kind of fire power these loons use to shoot up our schools and other public places, but this thread proves that if more laws are enacted, the loons will just hide their guns and not comply. If those were my babies in that classroom and I saw a teacher being gunned down trying to save them, I think I'd rather have a try at shooting the asshole rather than throwing my bible at him. Either way, I'm not worried about if I'm going to die. I'm going to at least try to save those babies.

Sighs. Seems to be no good answer.
Fenris the Asslicker

Latvia

#824828 Dec 18, 2012
professor dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, I have been searchng long & hard (oooooo!!) for an ACTUAL bottom feeder. My azz stretches even lycra to the limit. He could have a real field day munching away on my salad....
Bor-ing... do better.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#824830 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Asslicker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that menopause thing is a real buzzkiller. Peculiar they don't have that class in High School? I assume that as a fellow traveler down the long road of life that you are both happy and sad about losing her. It's an expensive process from which we often learn nothing. Best of luck. Not that you asked but I always find that tying a piece of razor wire around the shaft of my penis helps keep me in check after a break-up...
Just happy.

I'll take the razor wire under advisement.
Fenris the Asslicker

Latvia

#824833 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout you sk my ck, copy paste gay leftist.
How about, you're a boring old man with one trick and nothing more? You don't even know your own name, do you, corksoaker? Can't bring yourself to actually say the words you mumble cause Mama beat it out of you back on the farm. Mama's good little boy tryin' to act all BAD an' shit. Hahahahahahahahahahaha... Hey, l'il boy... I think I hear you Mama callin'... she yellin', "Sooooo-eeeeeee pig, pig, pig, come an get it!"
Fenris the Asslicker

Latvia

#824836 Dec 18, 2012
It never too far beneath the surface, the good l'il children tryin' to act all BAD! Hahahahahahahahahahaha... yeah, you bad alright... woooooooo... got you guns ready to defend you bad selves from the evil liberals.... hahahahahahahaha, you clowns, you ridiculous clowns...
Fenris the Asslicker

Latvia

#824838 Dec 18, 2012
Latrobe Chimp wrote:
<quoted text>
They are sending me personally to take your guns, fake Fenris.
Nah, "they" sendin' you nowhere. Nobody gon' send a useless ol' man to do a young man's job. Ask you dead wife... when you see her.
Fenris the Asslicker

Latvia

#824840 Dec 18, 2012
Latrobe Chimp wrote:
Tea bagger phoned in a threat to another Newtown school.
Angry about the impending gun confiscation I'm sure.
Boring old man with you dead wife an' you one trick. Time fo' you to die.
ole_47

United States

#824841 Dec 18, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If you gun nuts are really law abiding, then you will voluntarily turn them in when the ban is implemented like the good citizens in England did. If not, then you will be a criminal, which you probably are anyway. If you weren't you wouldn't want to own a gun anyway.
I'lll 'turn' over my guns when you turn over your meth....
deal?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#824843 Dec 18, 2012
High-Capacity Magazines Targeted By Democrats In New Gun Control Push

In an interview with The Huffington Post, DeGette said that she now has approximately 125 co-sponsors on the bill. That includes 16 lawmakers who signed up during a caucus meeting on Tuesday morning. Among them was Minority House Whip Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) according to DeGette's office.

"We are demanding that Speaker Boehner bring it up for a vote this week. And we are looking for ways to make that vote happen," said DeGette.

"I'm not so naïve as to think that we can pass some law that will stop a deranged person from taking a gun and shooting people," the Colorado Democrat added. "What I am interested in is making it as difficult as possible for that deranged person to shoot as many people as possible."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/18/high...

oh but that might lead to some other law and blah, blah, blah.

might, might, might. if we told them that they couldn't say might anymore we could actually shut down this thread, and FOX.
Fenris the Ballsucker

Latvia

#824844 Dec 18, 2012
I'm Fenris the Ballsucker. Sometimes I post to myself to try and seem more clever than I am. I'm lonely, and angry about everything. But I will suck your balls if you'd like? I used to like to fish but now I just suck balls. I'm Fenris the Chimp, Ballsucker.
dem

United States

#824847 Dec 18, 2012
I'm a homo!!!!!!!

Hope they Gov don't confiscate all my latex sex toys shaped like AR-15s....that front site does a doozy on my raging roid!

Freedom...is awesome!
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824850 Dec 18, 2012
The explosive rise in the 1980's of the serial killer phenomenon makes one
wonder if perhaps what we are seeing is the result of government
mind-control experiments gone awry, that perhaps these repetitive killers
are part of a stockpile of "sleepers" who woke up too early or whose
programming mechanism has been inadvertently triggered in some way.

Consider that for the most part, serial killers tend to prey on the
so-called "undesirables" of society, such as prostitutes, homosexuals, and
other targeted minorities of the ultra-right wing.(The FBI's Behavioral
Science Unit has stated that as many as 150 serial killers may be operating
undetected in the United States).

Serial killers, like mind-controlled sleepers, outwardly appear normal to
the rest of the world, but also seem to be acting under a programmed
obsession to kill, usually in the same way, over and over again, as if
trying to fulfill some sort of mission that is echoing around in their
heads.

Examples of this phenomenon would include the infamous Zodiac serial killer
who terrorized the Vallejo and San Francisco areas of California during the
mid-60's. It has been verified that at least five people were murdered there
by an unknown killer who called himself "Zodiac." (The Zodiac case is
officially still unsolved and the killer has never been caught or positively
identified. Some investigators have theorized that Zodiac may have even
continued his murder spree as late as 1978, but this has not been positively
verified).

This highly intelligent and purposely enigmatic killer sent dozens of
letters, some containing coded messages and diagrams, to area newspapers.

Since: Nov 09

Mcallen, TX

#824852 Dec 18, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunk. What makes you think you have the right to make this ethical call? You are not murdering defenseless living beings to survive.
YOU DO IT FOR SPORT!!!!
The you have the balls to come here and act like you are the saviour?????
You are a sick liberal, Ammo Man.
Freekin GUN NUT!!!!!
Typical hypocritical, diobolical, narcissitic Democrat...
Crazy people like you should not be allowed to own guns in the first place. You kill for sport, not for defense.
Go rot in h..., murderer.
Are you a vegan? If not I believe that makes you a "hypocritical, diobolical (sic), narcissitic (sic)" Republican.
For the record, I own guns but seldom hunt with them. If you blow up my avatar you will notice my hat says "Excalibur Vortex", a cross bow. That's what I hunt with on my three acre food plot. Much like the farmer you employ to kill for you, I feed, harvest and butcher animals to SUPPLEMENT the diet of my family.
KMA you phony POS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Ize Found 70,949
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Earthling-1 61,026
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 222,427
amy8-25-16 3 hr Sublime1 4
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 1,934
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 3,036
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr SweLL GirL 9,384
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages