Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,063)

Showing posts 761,241 - 761,260 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ole_47

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Thank's and I enjoyed your reference to Nips a few posts back. I once mentioned, on topix, that Bugs Bunny cartoons used to regularly berate Japanese folks and no one believed me. Even our pal Carol couldn't bring herself to believe that the USA would use propaganda and indoctrination to turn it's children against persons of another race.
Hare ribbin___Bugs Bunny Nips the Nips has an entire section on google.
You sound happy that japanese americans were called nips?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama and Liberals/Democrats believes abortion is one tool to control population, Obama’s own Science Czar “ John Holdren” considers Forced Abortions as a method!! So this would explain why Obama believes if an Abortion is Botch another doctor should be brought in to finish job!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What changed? Cite it or STFU.
In Roe v. Wade the Court set up a framework: During the first trimester of pregnancy, a woman's privacy right is strongest and the state may not regulate abortion for any reason.

During the second trimester, the state may regulate abortion only to protect the health of the woman.

During the third trimester, the state may regulate or prohibit abortion to promote its interest in the potential life of the fetus except where abortion is necessary to preserve the woman's life or health.

nccbuscc.org/prolife/issues/abortion/roevwade... ...
Doe v.

(If this site didn't post correctly, I'll try again.)

However, there is nothing in the following website that says anything about the mother's health in second trimester abortions.

http://www.abortion.com/topic.php...

And you'll find on this website second and third trimester abortions by state where the mother's life is not even an issue.

http://realchoice.blogspot.com/2008/10/third-...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
50 to 48. Yeah. That's a mandate.
How much did Chris Christi cost the Democrats?
Ignorance....
I don't normally do the shopping. But, my wife is in Dallas tonight to attend the symphony orchestra concert tonight, and I stopped off to pick a few things up:
1 gallon Bordens Milk
2 pounds Community Coffee
1 package of a dozen cheap bite-size blueberry muffins
$22.56
Four years ago that cost about half that much. But, that's what happens when the US dollar loses that much value in the world.
I guess we're going to have to stop giving everyone food stamps so they can start paying their fair share of inflation. Maybe if everyone was patriotic enough to just pay their own way, we'd cure the insanity in our government.
How about rewriting the tax code.
Everyone over the age of 18 submits a statement of income to the IRS. A flat tax is applied to everyone to equal the domestic expenditure of the government during that tax year minus all other revenue.
Then, EVERYONE will have to pay for the government the majority vote to create, instead of half the country paying all the income taxes for everyone.
Let's see how everyone votes when they have to stop leeching off the other half of the population and actually pay for what they vote for.
The gravy train is coming to an end. There won't be any need for any government action. The simple fact is, money doesn't grow on trees, and the half of the country paying all the income taxes for for the entire country don't even have that much money. An idiot can predict that this whole welfare system is going to collapse. Because, contrary to the Democrats' economic plan, money doesn't grow on trees.
47.8 to 50.6.

You round them both up 48 - 51. But hey,why would I not be surprised by a lying POS like you to deliberately distort.

I recall a certain President shouting how big his political capital was with just a 50.8 to 48.3 victory.

We had that balanced budget you cry about. I have news, it weren't the Democrats that took us off that path.

It was dumbasses like you voting for Republicans.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

No, Let’s Not Turn Schools Into Garrisons

The Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, about which I’ve refrained from commenting for lack of anything useful to say, has occasioned a debate about the need for renewed gun-control legislation at the national level. That’s fine. I’m doubtful that advocates will have much to show, legislatively speaking, after this outcry subsides. And with any luck, mass shootings will continue to be a rare occurrence and schools will remain the statistically safest place children can be.

Such, at any rate, is the reasonable, conservative/civil-libertarian case against overreaction.

Here’s a conservative version of the case for overreaction (via the blogger Econophile):

Arm some teachers and staff members so they can protect themselves and our children. I know this will get a big reaction from those against firearms, but think it through in light of the reality of the issues that I have outlined. It is not possible to prevent these tragic shootings before they happen, so should we leave our children unprotected while some maniac walks around and shoots them at will?

BigHollywood’s John Nolte agreed, tweeting:“Why are schools not treated like airplanes as far as security? Are we going to ban mega-clips and then remove air marhsals [sic]?” And:“Why are airplanes secured with armed personnel but not schools? We’ve stopped hijackings and terrorism. All Left wants tho is gun control.”

So let me see if I have this straight: more gun control is tantamount to creeping tyranny, but succumbing to hysteria and fear and calling for armed teachers is a blow for freedom.

Okaaaaaay.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/no-let...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman decides.
I agree, you silly sockpuppet!!

(This'll give Nobraina his once a year woody!)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Eman wrote:
" Dannel Malloy, the Connecticut governor, said the death toll might have been much greater and Lanza may have planned to kill even more.
“We surmise that… he heard responders coming and apparently at that, decided to take his own life,” Mr Malloy said."
In other words, the fact that other people with guns were showing up ended the carnage.
And your point is??
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't have these kinds of problems with our younger generation thirty-odd years ago.
Abortion has been around for thirty-odd years.
Is that just a coincidence?
Abortion has been around for thousands of years. It was perfectly legal here in the 1700 _ 1800's, look it up, you moron.
Why is it your business to meddle in someone else's very serious business?
Your obsession is borderline psychotic.
Finally, you nitwit, a prolife individual is NOT equal to pro abortion.
Get a friggin clue.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
I'M JUST CURIOUS; IF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS THE PARTY OF BUSINESS, AND THEY JUST SPENT A BILLION DOLLARS IN ADVERTISING TRYING TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT AND FAILED MISERABLY, EXCEPT IN PLACES LIKE KANSAS... MAYBE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ISN'T THE PARTY OF BUSINESS?
They didn't fail. We now have more takers,(leeches) or persons whom vote Democrat.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Hare ribbin___Bugs Bunny Nips the Nips has an entire section on google.
"An entire section"? Hahaha. I knew google was beyond your abilities.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Einstein, Edison, Pasteur, Curie, Salk, MLK and thousands of other contributors to the betterment of our human experience.
Barack Obama was even a fetus.
Not sure what your point is.
My point, dear carol, is your point reversed.

Sometimes you out-hypocrite yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the same stupid fck who promised he wouldn't be here after November 6th. Hahahaha
Yep.

But I incorrectly thought all of you Obama haters would take the cues of the only ones with integrity, the ones who left.

Including;

Gunner
Imright59
Fred
LOL
Nobraina
Queen Latifah
Floriduh

While some of the above are Nobraina sockpuppets, as is his current blue dress, John Galt, many of them left and haven't returned. I give them credit for that.

And DB just returned. At least he tucked his tail between his legs and kept his mouth shut for over a month. I give him credit for that.

They were proven wrong, Obama not only didn't get impeached, he got re-elected.

But they were smart enough to move on.

I came back because I saw the same right wing hatred and racism still going on. I came back to take out the trash.

Based on the low volume of posts from wingnuts of late, I'd say I'm doing a good job.

Some of you losers just can't stop your whining and hate talk.

Until you do, I'll be here. Not all the time, like so many of you, but from time to time....
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

professor dem wrote:
<quoted text>
We know moron...outlaw pills not guns.
Im surprised you had time to read my post...

Diggin through trash cans for a new cardboard box is time consuming...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't have these kinds of problems with our younger generation thirty-odd years ago.
Correction: we didn't have the media reporting on this problem 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, thirty years ago. We also let loose the crazies 30 years ago, and dumped them out of their safety net into the street, for "financial and humanitarian reasons." 30 years ago, we started medicating our children for their every emotion and oddity.

Incidents like this have been going on since man rose out of the swamp and the jungle, carol. You just didn't have it with dinner every night, before the age of cable and the internet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sister Kathryn List"
BULLMANURE!!!!!!!!
"carol" has every right to opine on the disgusting activity, abortion/murder. While I can understand abortion/murder in the cases of rape, incest or if the mothers health is endangered, I can not and will not agree when abortion/murder os an act of birth control or convenience. Folks should be responsible for their actions.
Peace
And you should mind your own business.

You want to be a moral judge?? Go look into the evil within the Catholic Church, from top to bottom. Clean up your own house before passing judgement on others, you old fart.
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Keep killing babies....

Bottlenecks....

We'll end up like ole Neanderthal....

http://news.discovery.com/human/human-diversi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion has been around as long as man has been around.

I thought you were a teacher?? HAHA

You are so unaware, it is truly amazing.
----------

Abortion in the Ancient and Premodern World

A History of Traditional Methods

While modern technology is quite new in historical terms, the practice of abortion and menstrual "regulation" is ancient. Traditional methods have been handed down for hundreds of generations and herbal and other methods have roots in the distant past. It should be noted that many ancient and medieval methods and preparations are extremely risky and many are not at all effective, so experimentation is quite unwise.

We know abortion was practiced in biblical times from the passage in Numbers (note 1) where alleged infidelity is tested by giving an abortifacient potion to an accused pregnant woman. The "bitter water" used to "bring on the curse" may have been quinine or several of other herbal and natural concoctions that are considered emmagogues, or drugs that bring on menstruation.

http://womenshistory.about.com/od/abortion/a/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
President Barack Obama is pro-abortion at any stage of pregnancy.
Millions and millions of unborn babies at all stages of pregnancy have been aborted over the past 35 years.
No tears for them.
No one is pro-abortion, carol. Barack Obama is pro-choice. Women need the availability of life saving treatment at any stage of their lives during which it is available. Late term abortion is only available legally, to women who might otherwise die, and those whose fetus is terribly compromised or dead.

Stop acting as if 8-months-pregnant women just wake up one morning and say "Hey - I'm tired of this big lump in the front. I hear they have a surgery for that," and schedule an abortion between getting their nails done, and meeting their gal-pals for lunch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
But i have to work on january 2nd.
Work's as good a place for the world to end as any.

Just say your goodbyes before going to work!!
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Liberals.....we need your help!

Rich Americans who live on the sides of cliffs are in constant danger...
From...

LANDSLIDES!

THESES THINGS ARE mean and need legislation making them illegal...

http://www.nationalatlas.gov/mld/landslx.html

Ban sliding killer dirt NOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 761,241 - 761,260 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel And Palestine, An Animated Introduction 5 min Video sort of 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,372
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr NITiN 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,813
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 5 hr Youfumbled 5
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 5 hr HSTGoes Down InHistory 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,500
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••