Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252350 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#824501 Dec 18, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reason for any abiding citizens to have weapons of mass destruction. The Chinese children were injured with the knives, but they were not all dead. There is a difference. Weapon of mass destruction shelling of 30 rounds with one shot, verses a knife that injures possibly giving time for some sort of intervention.
I'm sorry to say this, but a lot of white people are good at pretending that they are normal and civilized in public, until you can't pretend anymore and have a mental breakdown and start murdering random children and people and then committing suicide. Due to the mental instability of this so call law abiding society, there should be a strict band on all automatic weapons, because people are not responsible and most of the time are suffering silently with mental illness.
We are not taking advice from a person whos country will release a man who murdered his own children after serving 4 short years in a mental institution so he can re-marry and have more kids , thank you .
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824502 Dec 18, 2012
Facts for someone who understands this conditioned behavior,that trains remote KILLERS VIDEO GAMES

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#824503 Dec 18, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reason for any abiding citizens to have weapons of mass destruction. The Chinese children were injured with the knives, but they were not all dead. There is a difference. Weapon of mass destruction shelling of 30 rounds with one shot, verses a knife that injures possibly giving time for some sort of intervention.
I'm sorry to say this, but a lot of white people are good at pretending that they are normal and civilized in public, until you can't pretend anymore and have a mental breakdown and start murdering random children and people and then committing suicide. Due to the mental instability of this so call law abiding society, there should be a strict band on all automatic weapons, because people are not responsible and most of the time are suffering silently with mental illness.
And now you are singling out white people for being mass murderers?
Someone posted links here yesterday about the long list of black mass murderers. Last night late, I watched Cold Case episode where a black guy was murdering and torturing women in his basement - many of them and many of them videotaped. Before they could charge him, he hung himself. They won't know just how many more he had mutilated to death. In the Detroit area, a group a black males were convicted for the torture and murder of a string of prostitutes.

...and you want to single out whites? You need a course correction. Maybe a smack between your blind eyes would help.

Those Chines kids were hacked to death with cleavers, axes and knives. You are trying (poorly) to diminish the death of children by cuts, chops, hacks and stabs compared to a gun. Sick. Just completely and utterly sick.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#824504 Dec 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No links, no source, no sense.
Try again, Jerk:>
You ask for links, when all you offer is stupid opinions??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824505 Dec 18, 2012

Lapeer, MI

#824506 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, patriot.
Do you have any big guns?
Ask my girlfriends.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#824507 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text>
My mother was a teacher in Iowa.
She used to tape a gun to her thigh.
you're a liar. Proven fact.

Your mother wore a gun when she walked the streets of Iowa looking to make a few bucks.

Get lost.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824508 Dec 18, 2012
Iowa was obviously a much rougher place back then.

Fenris' mother: "So! You want my lunch, huh, Billy? Well eat lead!(RIPPPP) Ow! Oh, Jesus Christ! Holy SHIT! Why didn't I shave my legs this morning... give me a minute, Billy, you go work on your math or something while I find some band-aids..."

Lapeer, MI

#824509 Dec 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Basically, everyone does everything in order to get laid.
Except Liberals. They do everything to get screwed.

Problem is, now we're ALL screwed.
carol

Orlando, FL

#824510 Dec 18, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has answered this question yet but maybe you can.

Who stops the criminals and gang members from getting their hands on guns even if they are banned?

It seems like an important question.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824513 Dec 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Basically, everyone does everything in order to get laid.
Finally! A man who speaks the unvarnished truth. Brilliantly put. I just heard an ad for the new Masters and Johnson series on Showtime wherein' the good doctor (she not he) posits the answer to the question, "Why do women have orgasms?" "In order to get back to whatever she was doing."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#824514 Dec 18, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Image of the Republican Party is:
Running two Pro Rape Candidates for the Senate.
Romney on tape with the 47% gafffe
Republicans protecting the very rich and not caring about the rest of us.
An You Lost the 2012 Election
based on this Image !
Patrick is still the same silly little pansy he has always been, the stereotype for the prancing homosexual.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824515 Dec 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask my girlfriends.
You mean the Golden Retrievers?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824516 Dec 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>He probably had to agree to something totally outrageous: paying for her prenatal appointments, and providing healthy preservative-free food. Oh the horror.
He may have said she took off and left him with the kids!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824517 Dec 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Ask my girlfriends.
I have a super model girlfriend with a couple retarded kids I won't allow to watch tv.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#824518 Dec 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you ladling 'responsibility for actions' all over men, without even mentioning the role women play in pregnancy - men don't make babies all by themselves, doodette. If women kept their legs closed more often, they couldn't blame men for their problems. No egg - no baby. Keep that thing out of your pants.
Look, you. If you want control over a uterus, grow your own.

Otherwise, have a long conversation with your deity of choice, concerning why it felt the need to deprive you of one.

And stay out of mine.
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Centrs, Latvia

#824519 Dec 18, 2012
I thought I was the grasshopper?
No, no, no, you're just a bug, that's different.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#824520 Dec 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>you're a liar. Proven fact.

Your mother wore a gun when she walked the streets of Iowa looking to make a few bucks.

Get lost.
Come down to my ranch and make me.
Ill have some spare time after milking my bull.
carol

Orlando, FL

#824521 Dec 18, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
‘I Felt Disconnected from Humanity’
His shifts lasted up to 12 hours. The Air Force still had a shortage of personnel for its remote-controlled war over Iraq and Afghanistan. Drone pilots were seen as cowardly button-pushers. It was such an unpopular job that the military had to bring in retired personnel.
Bryant remembers the first time he fired a missile, killing two men instantly. As Bryant looked on, he could see a third man in mortal agony. The man’s leg was missing and he was holding his hands over the stump as his warm blood flowed onto the ground — for two long minutes. He cried on his way home, says Bryant, and he called his mother.
“I felt disconnected from humanity for almost a week,” he says, sitting in his favorite coffee shop in Missoula, where the smell of cinnamon and butter wafts in the air. He spends a lot of time there, watching people and reading books by Nietzsche and Mark Twain, sometimes getting up to change seats. He can’t sit in one place for very long anymore, he says. It makes him nervous.
Imagine what vets from previous wars felt. Many saw and experienced things they had to live with that gave them nightmares the rest of their lives. They just didn't talk about it much.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824522 Dec 18, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely agree. Wait till the 150,000 soldiers come home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 192,477
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min Ariel Sharon 70,151
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min OzRitz 53,999
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 6,151
9 dead 53 injured 1 hr Right Wing 9
Abby 7-6-15 2 hr Julie 3
aggy-6-30-15 2 hr Mister Tonka 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr nonattorney spoke... 99,922
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages