Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
761,201 - 761,220 of 1,078,921 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>She probably has reels of film depicting abortions at every fetal stage, from conception on. I imagine her watching them frequently, perhaps providing a play by play for the blank-faced dolls of every size and description, which she calls 'her children', gathered 'round her on the sofa on Movie Night.
(kreepy.)
Or forces her daughter to watch them
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
LEO, I LOVE YOU BABY!(HOLDS UP HIS LIGHTER AND WAVES THE FLAME..)
So do I. She's my new girl crush.:)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS UNQUESTIONABLY YOUR BEST LINE EVER. KUDOS.
Thank's and I enjoyed your reference to Nips a few posts back. I once mentioned, on topix, that Bugs Bunny cartoons used to regularly berate Japanese folks and no one believed me. Even our pal Carol couldn't bring herself to believe that the USA would use propaganda and indoctrination to turn it's children against persons of another race.

Hare ribbin___Bugs Bunny Nips the Nips has an entire section on google.
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Looney Liberals and their boogey men...

Get a blue ribbon commission on this...

79,000 americans die because of...

Alcohol....

We had it banned too...dang...idiot bible thumpers!

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/su60...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Dr. Mengele was a fetus at one time too, carol. So were Pol Pot, Idi Amin, and Charles Manson, not to mention the 'angelic and highly sentimentalized' former fetus, lately responsible for the deaths of 28 people in Connecticut.
So was Einstein, Edison, Pasteur, Curie, Salk, MLK and thousands of other contributors to the betterment of our human experience.

Barack Obama was even a fetus.

Not sure what your point is.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

<quoted text>Anyone who seeks medical treatment for an unwanted medical condition is acting in a responsible manner.
What I'm guessing you mean, is 'Them gals should keep their damn legs shut'.
Here's my response: don't have sex if you don't want to get a woman pregnant, the corollary of which, is to make sure she wants to be, if you risk impregnating her.
You may roughly translate this as "Keep your damn pants on."
Next.
Ha! Perfect!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I'm not confused, carol, I'm disgusted with your constant harping on an issue that's been settled for thirty-odd years. Abortion is a medical procedure. That's what it is, whether you care to admit it or not. If you disagree with abortion, you are perfectly and exquisitely free never to contemplate, seek, or obtain one. Otherwise, it's not your business, regardless of how many fetuses you sniff when you poke your long twitching proboscis up the vaginas and into the uteri of every pregnant woman on earth.
We didn't have these kinds of problems with our younger generation thirty-odd years ago.

Abortion has been around for thirty-odd years.

Is that just a coincidence?
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

ole_47

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Oh no!!!!!

Democrats save us from...

The family farm!

We need legislation NOW!

In 2010 476 farmers died...

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/aginjury/
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
"no tears would have been shed by this president"
How do you know?
President Barack Obama is pro-abortion at any stage of pregnancy.

Millions and millions of unborn babies at all stages of pregnancy have been aborted over the past 35 years.

No tears for them.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Part of the problem with you people is you can't change with the times.
That's why you made such a big deal about the teleprompter... because it was new technology you weren't prepared to use.
You people want to go backwards and stay there? Be my guest!
Just don't take the rest of us along for the ride.
Etiquette and appropriate decorum have never changed with the times.

Until now.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure "you are the only one"
Everyone else was in mourning and being comforted at this service. You are a sick woman, Get help.
I watched the entire memorial service last night. When the president was introduced and received an exuberant round of applause, it was disconcerting because the families as well as the nation are grieving. There was no place for applause.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So all the mass killings, terror attacks, economic problems, can be linked to abortion??
Very possibly. Those who sow the wind will reap the whirlwind.
krissy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't have these kinds of problems with our younger generation thirty-odd years ago.
thirty odd years. are you serious?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

professor dem wrote:
<quoted text>1 gall
The little Texas prick still butt hurt from Obamas huge victory over ignorance and conservatism.
50 to 48. Yeah. That's a mandate.
How much did Chris Christi cost the Democrats?

Ignorance....
I don't normally do the shopping. But, my wife is in Dallas tonight to attend the symphony orchestra concert tonight, and I stopped off to pick a few things up:

1 gallon Bordens Milk
2 pounds Community Coffee
1 package of a dozen cheap bite-size blueberry muffins

$22.56

Four years ago that cost about half that much. But, that's what happens when the US dollar loses that much value in the world.
I guess we're going to have to stop giving everyone food stamps so they can start paying their fair share of inflation. Maybe if everyone was patriotic enough to just pay their own way, we'd cure the insanity in our government.
How about rewriting the tax code.
Everyone over the age of 18 submits a statement of income to the IRS. A flat tax is applied to everyone to equal the domestic expenditure of the government during that tax year minus all other revenue.
Then, EVERYONE will have to pay for the government the majority vote to create, instead of half the country paying all the income taxes for everyone.
Let's see how everyone votes when they have to stop leeching off the other half of the population and actually pay for what they vote for.
The gravy train is coming to an end. There won't be any need for any government action. The simple fact is, money doesn't grow on trees, and the half of the country paying all the income taxes for for the entire country don't even have that much money. An idiot can predict that this whole welfare system is going to collapse. Because, contrary to the Democrats' economic plan, money doesn't grow on trees.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, since you're too stupid to answer the question.
OK,

You [ost4d this :

"" Dannel Malloy, the Connecticut governor, said the death toll might have been much greater and Lanza may have planned to kill even more.

“We surmise that… he heard responders coming and apparently at that, decided to take his own life,” Mr Malloy said."

In other words, the fact that other people with guns were showing up ended the carnage. "

You implied that people with guns made the shooter take his own life.

Actually, it was the sirens announcing the arrival of trained law enforcement.

You seem to think that any yeahoo with a gun would have been enough & hence my comment.

Now you, being a lowlife POS, will deny this is what you said. Its the game you play. You make a stupid comment & when you get caught, you deny you said it.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

<quoted text>In my case, it afforded me the chance to have two beautiful sons. Had I not had a life-saving abortion, I'd be dead, with no progeny.
In the case of MOST abortions, it affords the woman the security of knowing she will not be afflicted with the myriad of health problems, some of which are life-threatening, that even a healthy normal pregnancy can (and routinely does) cause.
But I'm guessing you already knew that.
Oh noes! According to Sister Pus, pregnancy is now officially classified as an illness and abortion is preventative therapy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thirty odd years ago was after the sexual revolution dumbazz, thirty odd years ago was well after herpes, aids and other forever diseases had been diagnosed and young people began to consider the consequences of stranger sex.

Abortion has been around the US for over one hundred years and in many countries, France, Italy, Spain for instance much longer than that.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What, do you think there was an "applause" sign you friggin' idiot? I already told you, the first responders got the same reception, you think they demanded the fanfare too?
I'm probably going to regret this, but I was wrong about the applause.

Listening to that part of the service while on the computer, I heard the president being introduced and then the applause. When I turned around to look at the television, it looked as if he were making the speech at another location with another audience.

So I was completely wrong about this. If the grieving families and the townspeople applauded the president in that way, then I was wrong. Flat wrong.

I was wrong about that and wrong for assuming he made the speech somewhere else. I apologize for all my posts pertaining to this.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was the sirens announcing the arrival of trained law enforcement.
...who carry guns! Your average joe doesn't drive around with sirens on, so who else would i have been talking about?

I used to think you couldn't be this stupid. I was wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Guy 174,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Black Women 1 hr joey 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,865
Amy 7-23 2 hr Julie 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••