Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#824168 Dec 17, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Newtown Connecticut is the result of failed gun control laws against law abiding citizens.
If those teachers had CCW permits, they could have taken down the animal. But the Gun Control Sheep would rather have everyone cower inside of closets to await their certain deaths instead. Cowards. Nothing but except the bull by it's horns Cowards.

I will support the NRA to save us all from Cowards.

Lapeer, MI

#824170 Dec 17, 2012
accept
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#824172 Dec 17, 2012
Gun violence and crime is not Obamas fault. This has gone on before he was President and will continue after he's president.

Parents also need to recognize when their kids have a mental problem and get them the help they need before it turns into another mass shooting. Be a better parent and teach your kids responsibility to self, and your community.

Ct, has one of the toughest laws on guns compared to other states and look what happened. People will find other means to express their despair and continue with their violence. Even if the President took away every gun, which is impossible, people would use home made bombs or some other means to harm others.

There should be a time period where anyone with automatic weapons can give their weapons in. After that date,if anyone is found with these types of weapons they do 10 years in prison. Each time they are found with these weapons the years double. Then 3 strikes your out.

I think mental health is a big issue that needs to be focused on as well. There should be tougher laws on phych evaluations on suspected individuals who may become violent or have mental issues. They should be held longer in medical facilities and if found needing care, they should be committed until mentally stable and on the right meds. They should be followed up in the community. The psychiatric Act needs to be revised to not only protect the mentally ill, but to set the priority that the public is safe, even if it impedes on the mentally ills rights and freedoms.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#824173 Dec 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If those teachers had CCW permits, they could have taken down the animal. But the Gun Control Sheep would rather have everyone cower inside of closets to await their certain deaths instead. Cowards. Nothing but except the bull by it's horns Cowards.
I will support the NRA to save us all from Cowards.
exactly, those teachers would have been able to take down the degenerates but there again failed Gun Control laws working against the law abiding citizen working in favor of the degenerates which Gun Control Laws meaning nothing to them.

Lapeer, MI

#824174 Dec 17, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Chicago is proof ffuckface just Chicago resident Otis McDonald, a 76 year old (in 2010) retired maintenance engineer from Chicago that had to go to the SCOTUS because of Failed Gun Control Laws since 1982.
Cause
Chicago resident Otis McDonald, a 76 year old (in 2010) retired maintenance engineer, had lived in the Morgan Park neighborhood since buying a house there in 1971. McDonald decried the decline of his neighborhood, describing it as being taken over by gangs and drug dealers. His lawn was regularly littered with refuse and his home and garage had been broken into a combined five times, with the most recent robbery committed by a man McDonald recognized from his own neighborhood. An experienced hunter, McDonald legally owned shotguns, but believed them too unwieldy in the event of a robbery, and wanted to purchase a handgun for personal home defense. Due to Chicago's requirement that all firearms in the city be registered, yet refusing all handgun registrations after 1982 when a citywide handgun ban was passed, he was unable to legally own a handgun. As a result, in 2008, he joined three other Chicago residents in filing a lawsuit which became McDonald v. Chicago.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald_v._Chic...
It is a sad state of affairs that law-abiding Americans have to continually fight for their Constitutional Rights of self-defense while criminals can do as they wish with a wink-and-a-nod from the Eric Holders and Boy Messiahs of this world.

But fight we must.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#824175 Dec 17, 2012
professor dem wrote:
<quoted text>
T
What's that got to do with your statement, imbecile?
Imbecile, take a ride around Chicagoland and you will understand what I am talking about Failed Gun Control Laws since 1982.

Lapeer, MI

#824176 Dec 17, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Preach it brutha, but watch out; Professor dem has his fellatio lips in high gear tonight. He wont stop until he's sucked every ck in the Northern hemisphere....:-)
Go for it. We'd love to watch a dickhead get sucked-to-death by himself.

..a snake swallowing it's tail is funnier than watching a dog chase his:}
finding

Brookland, AR

#824178 Dec 17, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not buying it. The rich do not want their temporary tax cuts to expire and they control the media. I'm with the president go with the recommendation from the bi-partisan commission which called for raising taxes and cutting spending, let's get 500+ billion off the deficit, it's a good start.
Only thing wrong he won't cut spending, he wants to borrow more money, last of the big spenders.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#824181 Dec 17, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
When you were pregnant and people asked how the baby was doing, did you correct them and call it a fetus?
No. I was purposefully pregnant. My children were joyfully anticipated. But just because I considered both my sons to be 'babies' in my body, doesn't mean every woman feels that way. And not every woman is cut out to be a mother.

If a woman doesn't want with all her heart to be a mother, why in the name of the Divine would you want to insist she become one?

Unwanted kids have it pretty rough in this world, you know.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#824183 Dec 17, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
One more time you lied. The thing you do best. You just claimed you ran "DBWriter" off. As I said the only thing you run off is your mouth.
Peace
KMA
You lie!!

DB left after Rmoney lost the election on his own.

He had more class than you did. He accepted that he had been wrong, and stayed away for over a month, knowing there wasn't much he could say.

Contrast that to you, who's never said anything useful, just whine about others and obsess over your anal compulsion.

You never go away. You're like a parasite.

Farmington, MO

#824184 Dec 17, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>Only thing wrong he won't cut spending, he wants to borrow more money, last of the big spenders.
Running the leanest government in decades is "big spending"?

You just repeat soundbites like they want you too, you obviously never look at the numbers.

The president can't borrow a dime, thats the purview of congress alone.

Lapeer, MI

#824185 Dec 17, 2012
professor dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Blood of the nations.
Silence of the Lambs
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#824188 Dec 17, 2012
Eman wrote:
" This story focuses on the Pearl High School Shooting of 1997, possibly one of the earliest mass murders committed by a student at a school in the US.
Sixteen year old Luke Woodham was distraught due to the fact that his girlfriend of the time had broken up with him, so he started by beating and stabbing his mother to death at their home. Woodham then took a lever action .30-30 hunting rifle with him to his school, Pearl High. He made no attempt to hide or conceal the rifle. He entered the school and began shooting students. Two people were killed and seven others wounded. The first person killed was Woodham’s ex-girlfriend. After she was shot Woodham began shooting indiscriminately at anyone in the area.
Woodham knew that the police would soon be on their way, but he had no plans to allow himself to be captured or kill himself (as is popular with many mass murderers). Woodham had planned to drive to nearby Pearl Junior High School and continue his shooting spree while police were occupied with the confusion at Pearl High.
Woodham successfully made his way to his car well before police arrived. However, Woodham would never make it to Pearl Junior High.
Assistant Princiapl Joel Myrick heard the shooting when it began and immediately went into action. After getting several students to safety and figuring out what was going on Myrick knew what he had to do. Myrick had a Colt .45 handgun in his truck. Due to gun laws Myrick was not allowed to carry his gun on his person. Myrick ran to his vehicle, retrieved the gun, loaded it, and headed back to the school.
Woodham was already in the parking lot, getting into his car. Myrick confronted Woodham in the parking lot, held his gun to the boy’s head and managed to subdue Woodham until police arrived.
There is simply no telling how many lives were saved by this educator who took steps to make sure that he was prepared for any situation and to use a weapon when it was necessary to save the lives of others."
School shootings go way, way back-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_s...
Patriot

Erie, CO

#824195 Dec 17, 2012
Drone Operator asks “Did we Just Kill a Kid”, Commander Tells him it Was Just a Dog with 2 Legs

http://theintelhub.com/2012/12/17/drone-opera...
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#824196 Dec 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a sad state of affairs that law-abiding Americans have to continually fight for their Constitutional Rights of self-defense while criminals can do as they wish with a wink-and-a-nod from the Eric Holders and Boy Messiahs of this world.
But fight we must.
There lies the issue of constitutional rights.The President is damned if you do, and damned if you don't. There is ongoing issues with so called abiding citizens with guns who are mentally ill or has a loved one who is mentally ill with access to these weapons. What is a law abiding citizen doing with an automatic weapon anyway. Hunting rifles are one thing, but no one has any business on the street with automatic weapons that can shell off 30 rounds in one shot. I think that public safety over rules your constitutional rights and freedoms. The law needs to change asap.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#824197 Dec 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>No. I was purposefully pregnant. My children were joyfully anticipated. But just because I considered both my sons to be 'babies' in my body, doesn't mean every woman feels that way. And not every woman is cut out to be a mother.
If a woman doesn't want with all her heart to be a mother, why in the name of the Divine would you want to insist she become one?
Unwanted kids have it pretty rough in this world, you know.
In our society we call them babies until we start talking about abortion. It makes it easier to perform the act. I gave no problem with abortion being legal. I do have a problem with abortion being used as a matter of convenience. There's a waiting period to buy a gun, why not abortion (i'm not talking 48hrs). And all options should be discussed with the woman during that period.

Here's something i personally have dealt with. Father's rights...abortion was held over my head to control me for months, and yes, i did whatever necessary to make sure my son was born. There should be some kind of mechanism to protect father's rights.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#824199 Dec 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't have these kinds of problems with our younger generation thirty-odd years ago.
Abortion has been around for thirty-odd years.
Is that just a coincidence?
Chicago 1968:
http://afrocityblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/...

Kent State 1970:
http://www.kentstate1970.org//images/sitecont...

Altamont 1969:
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/...

Manson Family circa 1968:
http://listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/...

Abbie Hoffman et. al. shut down NYSE 1967:
http://www.psychoeconomy.org/blog/wp-content/...

Armed Black Panthers circa 1970:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv8asyl2T11...

Charles Whitman 1963:
http://www.chronicle.su/wp-content/uploads/ch...

Based on his analyses, Duwe characterizes the period of 1966 to 1999 as the second wave of mass murder. This period is marked as a turbulent time in American history; a period specifically characterized by racism and extreme poverty and heightened social activism. The earlier part of this “era” belonged to the Warren Court and its major controversial decisions that emphasized the rights of individuals. According to the data, there was an increase in drug-related mass killings, which was part of a larger trend of mass killings that was increasing—felony- related killings. Gang-related killings are also discussed. During the 1990s, the U.S. also witnessed an increase in the number of high-profile workplace-related mass public shootings. With the exception of the school shootings in the 1990s, public shootings are rare among offenders under the age of 18. According to Duwe, youthful offenders are more typically involved in progeny familicides or felony-related massacres.
http://www.albany.edu/scj/jcjpc/vol15is1/Brat...

So, if you really want to blame something try the phony "war" on drugs. In any case, you can make no correlation with Roe v. Wade.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#824202 Dec 17, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravisimo.
Of course if it were dem, he would have forced the youth to submit to his fellatio at gunpoint....
What'd the guy do??

Capture the kid in th eparking lot??

After he was done killing??

He couldn't have stopped it, unless he was exactly where th eshooter was, which he wasn't, per the story. He was elsewhere, helping students to safety.

At best, he could have shot at the kid as he was exiting.

You nitwits with your cowboy dreams don't have a clue.

It's magical thinking, where the good guys win.

Reality indicates otherwise. Ask the two cops just shot in Kansas. They were armed, right?? Still got killed, right??

Location hidden

#824203 Dec 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
President Barack Obama is pro-abortion at any stage of pregnancy.
Millions and millions of unborn babies at all stages of pregnancy have been aborted over the past 35 years.
No tears for them.
There you go lying through your teeth again. Somebody would have to be at least as sick as you to be "pro-abortion". The correct term, and you know this, is "pro-choice". You've never heard the argument from anybody but the sick fcks you admire frame the argument any other way.

Location hidden

#824205 Dec 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Etiquette and appropriate decorum have never changed with the times.
Until now.
WTF are you smoking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Kristy 46,750
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min Bruce and Larry 49,885
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min loose cannon 178,138
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min Mandela 68,519
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,404
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••