Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,060)

Showing posts 761,181 - 761,200 of1,036,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>There is absolutely nothing in the 2nd amendment that gives average citizens the right to possess guns. Only the members of a well regulated militia, i.e the police and military, have the right to possess guns. 44.44% of Supreme Court members agree.
Trust me - a coalition of 'average citizens' in my neck of the woods, will be a well-regulated militia in a matter of days, if not hours. We don't just own guns here, we practice using them. And if nothing else, the people on my block (there are 3 families) are a community. We know what it means to work together.

We're not afraid - we're circumspect, observant, and prepared.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Like assault rifles and high capacity semi-auto handguns?
Weren't they illegal when Reagan was !President?
What did quail hunters do back then w/o them?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I'm begging you, Lil. PLEASE don't get me started on our medicated nation. The entire society is sick, BECAUSE of the pills, not in spite of them. I have to stop now, or I'll be here all night making passionate declarations on the subject of natural and homeopathic medicine...the core of which is prevention...
I'll shut up now.
:)
If you had to guess the biggest lobbiers in the country, who would you say? Insurance companies? Oil and gas? Big Business?

No, no, and no again.

From 1998-2012, pharmaceutical companies and health products have led the political lobbying charge in the US by spending over $2 billion over the period. Their total lobbying spend in 2011 alone was $241,481,544.

Source: Big Pharma Political Contributions - Drugsdb.com http://www.drugsdb.com/blog/big-pharma-politi...

Pretty much says the big, REAL truth picture.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The nation is sick due to the additives, preservatives, sugars and other poisons put in today's food by giant corporations like Mcdonalds.
Barack Obama was the single biggest recipient in 2008, with $848,000, followed by Hillary Clinton with $639,429, indicating strong Democratic leanings in the presidential race. Significantly less was received by the Republican candidates--first Mitt Romney who got $410,411, and only then John McCain, receiving $347,375.

Pfizer, the biggest donor year after year in the business, split its campaign contributions evenly between the two parties that year.

Source: Big Pharma Political Contributions - Drugsdb.com http://www.drugsdb.com/blog/big-pharma-politi...
ole_47

Apache, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>There is absolutely nothing in the 2nd amendment that gives average citizens the right to possess guns. Only the members of a well regulated militia, i.e the police and military, have the right to possess guns. 44.44% of Supreme Court members agree.
Foodstamps are not in the Constitution...

Neither is your fwee iphone...you'd lose everything you own if we REALLY followed the Constitution...
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Our kids are not afraid to go to school because of the threat of gunmen. They're afraid to go to school because their teachers have no recourse to inter-class bullying, stultifying boredom, or mandatory curriculae. Their peers are time-bombs, their 'counselors' are bean-counters, their teachers are automatons, their Principals are giant walking feet of clay, and their parents are oblivious.
It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world.
Well put , no argument here .
ole_47

Apache, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't they illegal when Reagan was !President?
What did quail hunters do back then w/o them?
Murder has never been legal...

BEING an idiot-LIKE YOU....IS protected....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Flo!
How they hangin?

Get away...I'm polishing my 2nd ammendment right barrels.
ole_47

Apache, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just misunderstood.
I'm quite nice to humans.
Don't you have a Port0john to vaccuum out tonight?
ole_47

Apache, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Flo!
How they hangin?
Howdy scrotum washer!
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody needs a revolver or bolt action rifle or any other gun in their home. Both the Sandy Hook shooter and the Portland Mall shooter stole their weapons from "law abiding gun owners". If the "law abiding gun owners" did not have guns in their homes, neither of these tragedies would have occurred. It's time for America to get rid of all these guns.
We should all be unarmed so we can all be victims of criminals who do not obey laws anyway, do you have any idea what kind of response time cops average when called , unless they are sitting on scene they will be at best minutes away when seconds count , hell this nut killed those babies right next door to a fire dept. and fired over a hundred rounds , if one legally armed citizen would have been on scene it had the potential to change the whole entire outcome but it was a gun free zone , did the shooter care that it was a gun free zone ? I bet the parents are all for a armed citizen on site now , you nor anyone else has the right to disarm me and deny me the right to make sure I can protect my babies on my own , I have never depended on the govt. for a goddamned thing and I damn sure aint gonna put my familys saftey in the hands of corrupt politicians that I wouldn't trust in a shithouse with muzzles on .
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

hahahaha another 14 hour posting day for fat ass dem!! you are a very popular guy porky. Are you leftist losers still talking about gun control that will never ever happen? hahahaha now that is rich....
Fenris the Archangel

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy scrotum washer!
Why so angry, patriot?
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

porky, I've decided to beat the chain gang extra hard with a whip when I get back to work on Monday in your honor. I'll be sure to give the Negroes a few extra lashes and let them know its you're doing. Lmao

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had to guess the biggest lobbiers in the country, who would you say? Insurance companies? Oil and gas? Big Business?
No, no, and no again.
From 1998-2012, pharmaceutical companies and health products have led the political lobbying charge in the US by spending over $2 billion over the period. Their total lobbying spend in 2011 alone was $241,481,544.
Pretty much says the big, REAL truth picture.
Have you ever heard the phrase, "Preaching to the Choir?"

You're exemplifying it here.

Merry Christmas.

ole_47

Apache, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Career criminals aren't the ones shooting up schools. Guns used in these crimes are guns that are legally owned and readily available. That's what loony right wingers don't get.
'Career criminals'

Thats what law enforcement has to focus on...
Shit dude...200 million plus in this country with no criminal record...

Unless you read minds...police will always be fulfilling a post-incident mission...
ole_47

Apache, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so angry, patriot?
I'm on a mission...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so angry, patriot?
Good question.

The more appropriate response is pro-active, rather than reactive.

every
f**king
time.

dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

professor dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, how was your senior citizen supper?
2 for 1 before 5pm.
Like your mother?
pretty cocky for a brood sow that hasn't left his computer in 14 hours arent you? the list of people that care about you is down to 1: yourself. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Most .22 rifles that are semi hold qver 15 rounds , wanna ban those too ?
Yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 761,181 - 761,200 of1,036,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min dhimsbugs 167,725
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 47,180
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Welp 43,164
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,556
Babylon the Great 3 hr Dr_Jay 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 96,279
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr jackson 4,041
Amy 4-23 8 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 14 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs