Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
761,181 - 761,200 of 1,078,873 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

I'M JUST CURIOUS; IF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS THE PARTY OF BUSINESS, AND THEY JUST SPENT A BILLION DOLLARS IN ADVERTISING TRYING TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT AND FAILED MISERABLY, EXCEPT IN PLACES LIKE KANSAS... MAYBE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ISN'T THE PARTY OF BUSINESS?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Breaking legislation!!!

new gun control measure passed through emergency action!! Nutcular and dem agree to suck off every gun owner who turns in his weapons!! turn out currently at 50 and counting......

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sister Kathryn List"
BULLMANURE!!!!!!!!
"carol" has every right to opine on the disgusting activity, abortion/murder. While I can understand abortion/murder in the cases of rape, incest or if the mothers health is endangered, I can not and will not agree when abortion/murder os an act of birth control or convenience. Folks should be responsible for their actions.
Peace
Anyone who seeks medical treatment for an unwanted medical condition is acting in a responsible manner.

What I'm guessing you mean, is 'Them gals should keep their damn legs shut'.

Here's my response: don't have sex if you don't want to get a woman pregnant, the corollary of which, is to make sure she wants to be, if you risk impregnating her.
You may roughly translate this as "Keep your damn pants on."

Next.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Aspergers are basically the highest functioning of the autistic and often have higher IQ's than the so-called "normal" population. However, they are very rarely able to behave "normally" in social situations. They are more likely to be victims of violence than perpetrators...if I were to practice psychiatry without a license, I might wonder if the mother was failing to admit that Adam was actually becoming schizophrenic.
I agree; I think she knew he was changing, her friends said she told them she thought she was losing him, he had started to burn himself with a lighter. No one knows when a psychotic breakdown can happen, it's usually quick and happens in your 20's
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

KINDERGARTEN TEACHER: "OH, JINNY, WHAT HAPPENED?"
JINNY: "BILLY PULLED MY HAIR!"
KINDERGARTEN TEACHER: "SO YOU SHOT HIM?"
JINNY: "BILLY'S MEAN!"
KINDERGARTEN TEACHER: "APPARENTLY. NOW LISTEN, HONEY, YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND SHOOTING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE MEAN TO YOU.."
JINNY: "DADDY SAYS I CAN,(GIGGLING NOW..) BUT HE ALSO LIKES MOMMA'S FRIEND SALLY, A LOT!"
KINDERGARTEN TEACHER: "YES, DEAR, BUT THE POINT IS I'LL HAVE TO TAKE YOUR GUN AWAY FOR THE REST OF THE DAY UNTIL YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON."
JINNY:(CRYING) "YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME!" AND, ON IMPULSE, SHE SHOOTS THE KINDERGARTEN TEACHER IN THE FACE.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me i can get sht faced new year's eve and not have to worry about a hangover?
No, get sht faced on New Years's Day, I think the world is going to end on Jan 2nd according to Flackstredomus.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
I'M JUST CURIOUS; IF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS THE PARTY OF BUSINESS, AND THEY JUST SPENT A BILLION DOLLARS IN ADVERTISING TRYING TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT AND FAILED MISERABLY, EXCEPT IN PLACES LIKE KANSAS... MAYBE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ISN'T THE PARTY OF BUSINESS?
Well, to be fair they are trying to sell a bad product and the warranty is horrific, not to mention the all the extra costs thrown in after the purchase.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Brilliant!
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hedley Lamar?
THIS IS UNQUESTIONABLY YOUR BEST LINE EVER. KUDOS.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

That was easy.
FENRIS THE SILLY GIRL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

"I'M FENRIS, I'M FENRIS! I LOVE SOLAR POWER AND THE DESERT!!!" ONLY... YOU'RE NOT QUITE HIM... FOR A START, HE'S GOT A PENIS AND YOU'VE JUST GOT THAT OLD DRIED UP VAGINA... BE A MAN, BE YOURSELF.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what's happening to Carol? I thought it was Fox News. Maybe a combination of the two? We need studies done post haste.
She probably has reels of film depicting abortions at every fetal stage, from conception on. I imagine her watching them frequently, perhaps providing a play by play for the blank-faced dolls of every size and description, which she calls 'her children', gathered 'round her on the sofa on Movie Night.

(kreepy.)
FENRIS THE SILLY GIRL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree; I think she knew he was changing, her friends said she told them she thought she was losing him, he had started to burn himself with a lighter. No one knows when a psychotic breakdown can happen, it's usually quick and happens in your 20's
WHICH, A HUNDRED YEARS AGO, WAS A PRETTY GOOD DEFINITION OF LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The world is not going to end until after Flack's 5 day birthday party starting on Dec 30th and ending on Jan 1st(Flack math don't ask).
I'm going with that for as we know all of his prognostications to date have come true.
Yep, national avg price per gallon of UL reg is $3.25, stock market seems to have settled in at over $13K, McMansion sales are even showing an uptick.

To be fair, food prices, particularly beef are higher than even the experts expected.

FENRIS THE SILLY GIRL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

SO, UM, ARE YOU GONNA PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN OR SHOULD I?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, last name Phelps? http://www.thisismyabortion.com/
Tell us all more about your teaching and medical credentials--we all really believe you, really, really we do...
The girls name was Jane! Classic!
Carol is no doubt one of those freaks who harrass women going into abortion clinics holding their fetus photos and rubber fetus dolls, they're sick in the head. She probably had a celebration when Scott Roeder murdered Dr. Tiller in his church in front of his family

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No, get sht faced on New Years's Day, I think the world is going to end on Jan 2nd according to Flackstredomus.
But i have to work on january 2nd.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

LEO, I LOVE YOU BABY!(HOLDS UP HIS LIGHTER AND WAVES THE FLAME..)
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is still here she did not run away.
fred, florida and the collection of racist a s s hats are gone.
No woman wants to have an abortion.
Who should decide is the issue?
Free birth control now should decide. Personal choice should always decide.

The unborn have no say in the matter.

We, the people, should decide - not nine people wearing a robe.
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Looney Liberals...

Get Pelosi and Reid on this ASAP...

killer snow on the rampage in the USA...

Avalanches...have killed hundreds of skiers and rabbits...

BAN SLIDING SNOW IMMEDIATELY...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10560307...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min ritedownthemiddle 45,766
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min TRD 67,891
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min LRS 174,496
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min truth 48,859
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 20 min Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 14
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Abby 7-23 4 hr PEllen 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
Amy 7-23 7 hr Kuuipo 8
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••