Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,054)

Showing posts 761,061 - 761,080 of1,036,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your data is over 14 years old, and out of date.
Like you, that makes it meaningless.
Here's more current data, dumbshit;
Update: 3rd Murder Suspect Arrested
Three men have been arrested and charged in the killing of a 53-year-old Kennesaw man.
By Gaetana Pipia
Email the author
April 25, 2012
"Original Story: 10:45 a.m.
Cobb County police have arrested two men and are seeking a third as suspects in the murder of 53-year-old Milton Kelley of Kennesaw.
Kelley was found shot in the driveway of his Leicester Drive home Saturday night.
According to Cobb police, the Sheriff’s Office Fugitive Squad located 18-year-old Brandon Love of Woodstock in a Smyrna apartment Tuesday afternoon. He is being held at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center on charges of felony murder and aggravated assault.
The Cobb SWAT team located a second suspect, 29-year-old Percy Burdine, at his residence in Woodstock Wednesday morning, police said. He is also being held at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center on charges of felony murder and aggravated assault.
Police are seeking a third suspect, 18-year-old Jalin Collins of Woodstock. Warrants for his arrest have been issued for felony murder and aggravated assault."
----------
and he was murdered with a GUN!!
You're an idiot.
One, in how many years? Read my post again, son. You'll see no one said murders didn't happen. I didn't think anyone could be that stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>John Wayne Gacy.
That poor kid is getting hammered today.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think there are still one room schoolhouses, like when you were a child.
So this armed guard can be in all areas of the school at once??
Did you see how big the school in CT was?? Or Va Tech??
You talk thru your azz, and pretend it's thoughtful dialogue.
It's a right wing disease.
Some times its the price you pay for the freedoms you have by being born in this country.. Of course if it doesn't fit into your definition, it's wrong... Get out of your hovel, hobbled down to your local library, pick up a copy of the Federalist Papers, or other scholarly writings of the Founding Fathers, read and understand.
If.... there were more Mothers staying home, instead of out working, we would have less problems.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when when the rabid right defends gun deaths by citing automobile deaths.
People actually have to drive to get to work & get to the store. You don't need 4 handguns & an assault like rifle to do any of that.
A gun owner is more likely to be shot by his own gun that ever shoot anyone in defense.
You actually have to prove you can operate a car & know the rules before getting a license to drive.
You can buy a gun & fill out a form to tote it almost everywhere you go.
President Obama speaks for Middle Class America.
The losers criticize but have no answers

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're wrong otherwise your assertion bears zero weight.
No sht, Sherlock? Wow!
Topic Reminder Service

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Topic Reminder Service (TRS) is a publicly-finded non-political organization founded to update Forum Users with accurate factual reminders. This particular Topic could be - indeed has been - deemed out-of-date or "dead" since November 4th, 2008. However, persuant of common OPINION, it has remained one of the more-popular Topix to this day. At this point in time, over four years after the topic's origin and considering none of the facts will change for another four years (making for an estimated eight-year lifecycle), TRS is presenting the following reminders of FACT-

Barack Hussein Obama II is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on August 4, 1961, he served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.

He began his presidential campaign in 2007, and in 2008, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Rodham Clinton, he won sufficient delegates in the Democratic party primaries to receive the presidential nomination. He then defeated Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.

Obama was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He is the first two-term Democrat POTUS since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two presidential elections with a majority of the popular vote.

On February 17, 2009, Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a $787,000,000,000 economic stimulus package aimed at helping the economy recover from the deepening worldwide recession, thereby continuing an economic aid policy first instituted under the preceding (Republican) President George W. Bush.

Domestic policy items include the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act AKA Obama Care, signed into law on March 23, 2010. In May 2012, he became the first sitting U.S. president to publicly support legalizing same-sex marriage. Sixteen years earlier, in 1996 as a candidate for the Illinois state senate, Obama had said that he was in favor of same.

Notable foreign policy items include the draw-down of troops in Afghanistan and the end of military operations in Iraq as of August 31, 2010. On March 16, 2011, he authorized the U.S. Military to engage in air strikes against Libya's governmental air defense capabilities in order to protect civilians and enforce a no-fly zone. On May 1, 2011, Obama authorized a "surgical raid" by United States Navy SEALs in Abbottabad, Pakistan, resulting in the death of international terrorist and al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and the seizure of papers, computer drives and disks from bin Laden's compound.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
One, in how many years? Read my post again, son. You'll see no one said murders didn't happen. I didn't think anyone could be that stupid.
You used data that ended in 1998.

I googled once and found another murder in 2012.

There could be lots more, but that's your job, as you used it as your reference.

You just proved you have no interest in the truth, you were too lazy to look further than 1998, so you lose again.

But you're l\used to it. You're a Herman Cain supporter!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually you make us laugh, not angry. We like watching you bang your empty head against a wall because guns are never going to go anywhere, and there's nothing you can do about it hahahaha...
President Obama has class these guys don't..

"Because while nothing can fill the space of a lost child or loved one, all of us can extend a hand to those in need -- to remind them that we are there for them, that we are praying for them, that the love they felt for those they lost endures not just in their memories but also in ours.

May God bless the memory of the victims and, in the words of Scripture, heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds."

President Obama
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Lack of parenting I'm sure is a contributor.
Solution?
Perhaps, but maybe some kids are just "born bad."

I agree that many parents are far too lax in raising their children, particularly in allowing them to do certain things just because "the other kids do it."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Some times its the price you pay for the freedoms you have by being born in this country.. Of course if it doesn't fit into your definition, it's wrong... Get out of your hovel, hobbled down to your local library, pick up a copy of the Federalist Papers, or other scholarly writings of the Founding Fathers, read and understand.
If.... there were more Mothers staying home, instead of out working, we would have less problems.
there you are, in your 'leave it to beaver' mode.

Newsflash: Mothers have to work nowadays, just to keep a family going.

It's that 'income inequality' thing!!

It's not 1950 anymore, nitwit.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Deisel fuel and fertilizer are very closely monitored ? You are an ignorant fool, I or anyone else can buy all of either at anytime , you lie .
Diesel fuel is obviously not monitored and ammonium nitrate, one of the most common fertilizers is only officially monitored (ID required) in a few states. But, farm store employees, who know their customers are supposedly more careful about who they sell the stuff to. Hah, that's what they say.

Blasting caps, fuse etc. is restricted in most states these days requiring an ID and in many places a professional license.

When I was kid growing up in the farm belt, blasting caps, fuse and a lot of other crazy sht was sold off the shelves in farm and many hardware stores.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I going to go ahead and assume the victims were criminals too and that there was some criminal enterprise involved.
Am I close?
The details are still unclear, but one theory is a dispute about a laptop computer, with perhaps one victim as the target and the others killed to eliminate witnesses.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>These morons are including 9/11 (planes) and the OK City truck bombing (explosives) in their mass murder totals. Stupid fks.
Tough deal up your way with the school shootings eh? It's being reported that young Adam's mom owned the weaponry and was a regular gun lover who went to the range regularly and at one time took her sons along. Also that Adam had some degree/form of autism.
It's a good thing you spelled that the way you did, or my attorneys would be all over you.
dem

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Assangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like you...
Hahahaha, is the puscee karate man getting angry?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
People actually have to drive to get to work & get to the store.
No they don't. Just ask sister lust.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know why I posted the previous reply. Drug prohibition is the reason for the over-crowding and makes criminals out of millions who would not be criminals otherwise. Its soooooo simple. What exactly is the government "protecting" us from with this prohibition?
It's interesting that in this case, the guy was in prison on a drug (meth) charge, but also had a long criminal history including violent crimes. He was released because they consider only the most recent conviction, which was a non-violent crime.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I said meds, stupid fck. I guarantee you he was on some sort of anti depressant, and i guarantee if you get off your lazy ass and actually do some research you'll see your list was on them too. I'm embarrassed for you.
You guarenteed it, yet you have no idea??

You ask me to do your research for you after you guarenteed they had 'mind altering meds' in their system.

I said they found no drugs in the systems of the people I listed.

Until you prove otherwise, that makes you a liar!!

(truth is, at least one on the list had stopped taking his meds, but I wojn't tell you which one.)

You're like the rest of the wingnuts. You say things that you have no idea about, and can't back up.

Go watch Jump Street. It's more your speed.

You should be embarassed, being the idiot you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing you spelled that the way you did, or my attorneys would be all over you.
'my attorneys' LOL

That's funny, coming from a nitwit who earns money collecting scrap metal!!

Your sttorneys keep you from getting arrested after raiding construction sites??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I said meds, stupid fck. I guarantee you he was on some sort of anti depressant, and i guarantee if you get off your lazy ass and actually do some research you'll see your list was on them too. I'm embarrassed for you.
you are right almost all the young mass shooters have been on some type of anti depressant

I agree with over 8 million children on anti depressant drugs, it should be looked into. The drugs could just be a corollary symptom and not the root cause...or if they stop taking them or it could be a side effect-depression, suicidal thoughts etc.

however, with as much money as big pharma is making on these drugs and combined with the fact that they along with numerous other corporate interests own congress i wouldn't hold my breath

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You used data that ended in 1998.
I googled once and found another murder in 2012.
There could be lots more, but that's your job, as you used it as your reference.
You just proved you have no interest in the truth, you were too lazy to look further than 1998, so you lose again.
But you're l\used to it. You're a Herman Cain supporter!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
" The city violent crime rate for Kennesaw in 2010 was lower than the national violent crime rate average by 85.16% and the city property crime rate in Kennesaw was lower than the national property crime rate average by 46.46%.

In 2010 the city violent crime rate in Kennesaw was lower than the violent crime rate in Georgia by 85.15% and the city property crime rate in Kennesaw was lower than the property crime rate in Georgia by 56.74%."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 761,061 - 761,080 of1,036,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 65,486
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Scrutiny 167,778
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,037
ask amy 4-22 3 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 5 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••