Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418261 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Big Asslicker

Latvia

#824530 Dec 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine what vets from previous wars felt. Many saw and experienced things they had to live with that gave them nightmares the rest of their lives. They just didn't talk about it much.
Oh yes, things they "saw and experienced." Maybe it wouldn't have been so traumatic for them if they'd actually won one of the wars they were forced to "observe?"

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#824531 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol said as much yesterday. However, there are 500,000 American children in fostercare.
Do people prefer to adopt from other countries because of our open adoption laws? If I adopted a child, I wouldn't want to have to deal with the birth parents; it's a strange law; to me anyway.
I have no beef with adoption - in fact, I offered to be a surrogate mother for my older sister, who wanted another child very much, but who had been advised by several physicians that another pregnancy would likely kill her. We discussed it several times, and finally she decided she would wait for grandchildren,(she has three daughters) because her financial situation really didn't warrant another mouth to feed, or the costs of my medical care during pregnancy.

The problem I have is with folks who claim they would adopt, but only if given a shot at a healthy, white,(preferably male) newborn. Adopting a 3-yr-old black child with behavioral or physical problems? Are you outta yer mind?

Yeah, they'll be GREAT parents....
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824532 Dec 18, 2012
THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENTS has SET up a MONARCHY WITH OBAMAS IMAGE AND THE DEMOCRATS The U.S. Government motion insists that the Executive Branch’s power to use deadly force against citizens is governed by legal principles and guarantees “due process,” but that the courts have no role to play in ensuring the enforcement of those limits. THE REPUBLICANS ARE just ANOTHER part of the family they work together
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Latvia

#824533 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a super model girlfriend with a couple retarded kids I won't allow to watch tv.
She speaks highly of you too.
carol

Oviedo, FL

#824534 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol said as much yesterday. However, there are 500,000 American children in fostercare.
Do people prefer to adopt from other countries because of our open adoption laws? If I adopted a child, I wouldn't want to have to deal with the birth parents; it's a strange law; to me anyway.
Many of the children in foster care were taken away from bad parents. Do we kill children before they're born just in case the parents turn out to be bad parents?

Trying to adopt newborns has become a bureaucratic and legal nightmare. The law also doesn't do enough to protect them from having their adopted child taken away by the biological mother sometimes years later.

Finding women who are willing to put their child up for adoption instead of getting an abortion has become more difficult.

Adoption counseling isn't what Planned Parenthood is known for. Abortions are the profit makers.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#824535 Dec 18, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick is still the same silly little pansy he has always been, the stereotype for the prancing homosexual.
I am Not gay, nothing personal

But Nobama seems to like the gay posts.

Is nobama hiding something from himself.

Similar to the anti gay minister who later comes out of the closet?

Galt or Nobama seems to have this thing for gay posts .
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Latvia

#824536 Dec 18, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
A teacher with pistol in not going to fight off a gunman willing to die with an assault weapon.
She will if he wants to take her shoes.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824537 Dec 18, 2012
JAMIE FOXX must be glad to see his wildest fantacy in real time OH how him and will smith, quentin,the hollywood murder bunch weinstien and the rest of the DEMOCRATIC, THEY GOT RID OF PUBLIC ENEMY AND GAVE BLACKS N****WA,and the face of the BLACK COMMUNITY CHANGED the POWER OF THE MEDIA AND HOLLYWOOD MIND CONTROL 8 hours a day infront of the TV
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Latvia

#824538 Dec 18, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENTS has SET up a MONARCHY WITH OBAMAS IMAGE AND THE DEMOCRATS The U.S. Government motion insists that the Executive Branch’s power to use deadly force against citizens is governed by legal principles and guarantees “due process,” but that the courts have no role to play in ensuring the enforcement of those limits. THE REPUBLICANS ARE just ANOTHER part of the family they work together
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... kiss it.. g'head... DO IT NOW!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#824539 Dec 18, 2012
In other news Syrian rebels have taken over another district in Damascus__Russia has ships in the Mediterranean off Syria and is eying the evacuation of Russian nationals.

And the president of Iraq, Talabani, has suffered a stroke and is in critical condition.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824540 Dec 18, 2012
Did Huckabee really mean it when he claimed that madmen shoot up schools because his god isn’t being preached from the chalkboard? Short answer: Yes, though he’d rather not be held accountable for it. This is what fundies mean when they call themselves “Bible-believing Christians”. The Bible has lots of accounts of God smiting people who don’t worship or obey him by killing their children, and Huckabee and other Bible literalists believe that’s just how their god rolls. The problem is that Huckabee is too much of a coward to just say it.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Chicago, IL

#824541 Dec 18, 2012
You phaggots are stupid.
I'm watching Top Gun, a real American movie with a great cast of men.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824542 Dec 18, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
A teacher with pistol in not going to fight off a gunman willing to die with an assault weapon.
SPEAK FOR YOUR way of living not everyone is like you speak for yourself maybe you have not LIVED,
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Chicago, IL

#824543 Dec 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I have no beef with adoption - in fact, I offered to be a surrogate mother for my older sister, who wanted another child very much, but who had been advised by several physicians that another pregnancy would likely kill her. We discussed it several times, and finally she decided she would wait for grandchildren,(she has three daughters) because her financial situation really didn't warrant another mouth to feed, or the costs of my medical care during pregnancy.

The problem I have is with folks who claim they would adopt, but only if given a shot at a healthy, white,(preferably male) newborn. Adopting a 3-yr-old black child with behavioral or physical problems? Are you outta yer mind?

Interesting.
I was told I had a surrogate father.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824544 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text>I have no beef with adoption - in fact, I offered to be a surrogate mother for my older sister, who wanted another child very much, but who had been advised by several physicians that another pregnancy would likely kill her. We discussed it several times, and finally she decided she would wait for grandchildren,(she has three daughters) because her financial situation really didn't warrant another mouth to feed, or the costs of my medical care during pregnancy.
Well, to be fair, if you really know you can't handle a child with a disability, then better not adopt that child. Recall the rash of adoptions from Romania, those poor babies lived in orphanages and were neglected, left in steel cribs, no sheets, no love, no affection; do you think those kids will turn out normal? Doubt it.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#824546 Dec 18, 2012
How dare these other people not want a 3-yr-old black child with behavioral or physical problems!!!!

For sure that means they are bad people!!!

Wow! You are so insightful!!!

I also like that bit of narcisism you threw in there. It proves you are a "type A" liberal/Democrat.

The NERVE of people wanting a normal baby!!! Geeeeshhh!!!!

By the way, have you adopted one?

The nerve of people who don't think libtard like you do.
OUR EVIL GOVERMENT

Louisburg, NC

#824547 Dec 18, 2012
Rep. Martin Heinrich, the Democratic senator-elect from New Mexico, told a local paper Monday,“I don’t need a 25-round clip for effective home defense, and I sure don’t need one for hunting. That’s just too much killing power. It defies common sense.” The congressman has gotten ‘A’ Ratings from the NRA in the past.

WHY DO MOST OF THE DEMOCRATIC WANT ANOTHER Civil War
IN THE USA?OUR BIG PROBLEMS IS THE EVIL PEOPLE IN OUR
GOVERMENT!WE THE PEOPLE NEED OUR GUNS FOR SELF DEFENCE!IF YOU OUTLAW GUNS ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE THEM!THE GOVERMENT HAS OUTLAWED ILLEGAL DRUGS DID THAT STOP THE OUTLAWS?WAKE UP USA!!!!

Casualties Numbers And Battle Death Statistics For the American Civil War

Civil War Casualties At Antietam

Though the number of killed and wounded in the Civil War is not known precisely, most sources agree that the total number killed was between 640,000 and 700,000.(See article below
http://www.historynet.com/civil-war-casualtie...
Fenris the Big Asslicker

Latvia

#824548 Dec 18, 2012
I'm just curious as to whether you were considering the direct deposit method or something more... discreet? "Hi, Bill. I'm glad you came. Bob's out working on the new barbeque pit, perhaps you'd like to join me in the shower and we can get to know each other better? What? Oh, yes, Sally and I discussed this extensively but she wanted to leave it up to you and me that's probably why she didn't talk to you about it... well, that's not a problem, Bill, menopause is different in all women. I come from fertile people..."
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Chicago, IL

#824549 Dec 18, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
JAMIE FOXX must be glad to see his wildest fantacy in real time OH how him and will smith, quentin,the hollywood murder bunch weinstien and the rest of the DEMOCRATIC, THEY GOT RID OF PUBLIC ENEMY AND GAVE BLACKS N****WA,and the face of the BLACK COMMUNITY CHANGED the POWER OF THE MEDIA AND HOLLYWOOD MIND CONTROL 8 hours a day infront of the TV
I hate blacks too.
And like you I only talk about it in Internet forums where they can't find me.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824550 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Asslicker wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... kiss it.. g'head... DO IT NOW!
YOUR MOTHER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Dr Phil 222,418
amy8-25-16 42 min Sublime1 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min Talkin Bout Da Inane 61,024
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 54 min GEORGIA 1,934
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 55 min GEORGIA 3,036
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,384
News 2 dead, 6 others wounded during city shootings 1 hr NB Forrest 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages