Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824031 Dec 17, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me i can get sht faced new year's eve and not have to worry about a hangover?
No, get sht faced on New Years's Day, I think the world is going to end on Jan 2nd according to Flackstredomus.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824032 Dec 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
I'M JUST CURIOUS; IF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS THE PARTY OF BUSINESS, AND THEY JUST SPENT A BILLION DOLLARS IN ADVERTISING TRYING TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT AND FAILED MISERABLY, EXCEPT IN PLACES LIKE KANSAS... MAYBE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ISN'T THE PARTY OF BUSINESS?
Well, to be fair they are trying to sell a bad product and the warranty is horrific, not to mention the all the extra costs thrown in after the purchase.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824033 Dec 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
I'M JUST CURIOUS; IF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS THE PARTY OF BUSINESS, AND THEY JUST SPENT A BILLION DOLLARS IN ADVERTISING TRYING TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT AND FAILED MISERABLY, EXCEPT IN PLACES LIKE KANSAS... MAYBE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ISN'T THE PARTY OF BUSINESS?
Brilliant!
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#824034 Dec 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hedley Lamar?
THIS IS UNQUESTIONABLY YOUR BEST LINE EVER. KUDOS.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#824035 Dec 17, 2012
That was easy.
FENRIS THE SILLY GIRL

Washington, DC

#824037 Dec 17, 2012
"I'M FENRIS, I'M FENRIS! I LOVE SOLAR POWER AND THE DESERT!!!" ONLY... YOU'RE NOT QUITE HIM... FOR A START, HE'S GOT A PENIS AND YOU'VE JUST GOT THAT OLD DRIED UP VAGINA... BE A MAN, BE YOURSELF.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#824038 Dec 17, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what's happening to Carol? I thought it was Fox News. Maybe a combination of the two? We need studies done post haste.
She probably has reels of film depicting abortions at every fetal stage, from conception on. I imagine her watching them frequently, perhaps providing a play by play for the blank-faced dolls of every size and description, which she calls 'her children', gathered 'round her on the sofa on Movie Night.

(kreepy.)
FENRIS THE SILLY GIRL

Washington, DC

#824039 Dec 17, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree; I think she knew he was changing, her friends said she told them she thought she was losing him, he had started to burn himself with a lighter. No one knows when a psychotic breakdown can happen, it's usually quick and happens in your 20's
WHICH, A HUNDRED YEARS AGO, WAS A PRETTY GOOD DEFINITION OF LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#824040 Dec 17, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The world is not going to end until after Flack's 5 day birthday party starting on Dec 30th and ending on Jan 1st(Flack math don't ask).
I'm going with that for as we know all of his prognostications to date have come true.
Yep, national avg price per gallon of UL reg is $3.25, stock market seems to have settled in at over $13K, McMansion sales are even showing an uptick.

To be fair, food prices, particularly beef are higher than even the experts expected.

FENRIS THE SILLY GIRL

Washington, DC

#824041 Dec 17, 2012
SO, UM, ARE YOU GONNA PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN OR SHOULD I?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824044 Dec 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, last name Phelps? http://www.thisismyabortion.com/
Tell us all more about your teaching and medical credentials--we all really believe you, really, really we do...
The girls name was Jane! Classic!
Carol is no doubt one of those freaks who harrass women going into abortion clinics holding their fetus photos and rubber fetus dolls, they're sick in the head. She probably had a celebration when Scott Roeder murdered Dr. Tiller in his church in front of his family

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#824045 Dec 17, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No, get sht faced on New Years's Day, I think the world is going to end on Jan 2nd according to Flackstredomus.
But i have to work on january 2nd.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#824048 Dec 17, 2012
LEO, I LOVE YOU BABY!(HOLDS UP HIS LIGHTER AND WAVES THE FLAME..)
carol

Orlando, FL

#824049 Dec 17, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is still here she did not run away.
fred, florida and the collection of racist a s s hats are gone.
No woman wants to have an abortion.
Who should decide is the issue?
Free birth control now should decide. Personal choice should always decide.

The unborn have no say in the matter.

We, the people, should decide - not nine people wearing a robe.
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#824050 Dec 17, 2012
Looney Liberals...

Get Pelosi and Reid on this ASAP...

killer snow on the rampage in the USA...

Avalanches...have killed hundreds of skiers and rabbits...

BAN SLIDING SNOW IMMEDIATELY...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10560307...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824051 Dec 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>She probably has reels of film depicting abortions at every fetal stage, from conception on. I imagine her watching them frequently, perhaps providing a play by play for the blank-faced dolls of every size and description, which she calls 'her children', gathered 'round her on the sofa on Movie Night.
(kreepy.)
Or forces her daughter to watch them
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#824052 Dec 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
LEO, I LOVE YOU BABY!(HOLDS UP HIS LIGHTER AND WAVES THE FLAME..)
So do I. She's my new girl crush.:)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#824053 Dec 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS UNQUESTIONABLY YOUR BEST LINE EVER. KUDOS.
Thank's and I enjoyed your reference to Nips a few posts back. I once mentioned, on topix, that Bugs Bunny cartoons used to regularly berate Japanese folks and no one believed me. Even our pal Carol couldn't bring herself to believe that the USA would use propaganda and indoctrination to turn it's children against persons of another race.

Hare ribbin___Bugs Bunny Nips the Nips has an entire section on google.
ole_47

Blanchard, OK

#824054 Dec 17, 2012
Looney Liberals and their boogey men...

Get a blue ribbon commission on this...

79,000 americans die because of...

Alcohol....

We had it banned too...dang...idiot bible thumpers!

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/su60...
carol

Orlando, FL

#824055 Dec 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Mengele was a fetus at one time too, carol. So were Pol Pot, Idi Amin, and Charles Manson, not to mention the 'angelic and highly sentimentalized' former fetus, lately responsible for the deaths of 28 people in Connecticut.
So was Einstein, Edison, Pasteur, Curie, Salk, MLK and thousands of other contributors to the betterment of our human experience.

Barack Obama was even a fetus.

Not sure what your point is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques Ottawa 181,754
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,994
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 2 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,880
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info