Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278295 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#824266 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You forced a woman to have your child that she didn't want; no wonder you're a misogynist
"abortion held over your head to control me for months"? she forced you to marry her; why didn't you take responsibility for birth control?
You have about as much empathy as Adam Lanza.

You shoot your mouth off and shoot from the hip.

You're a loose canon on a sinking ship, broad.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#824267 Dec 18, 2012
Nostrils Henry Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Libtard. By your Libtard math, you think it's better to have 26 stone cold dead than to have people injured?
I prefer that they change the laws so people who have nutjobs in their house cannot have guns. These Democrats in the "rich, lily white Democrat town" knew their son had a mental disorder. Of course you dumb Democrats like the thread gun nut Old Raider don't like that because you have a higher percentage of mentally ill people on your side.
Oh well, at least Obama is going for a photo op on Monday, a good news cycle day. As President Axledrod said, never let a good disaster go to waste to further our agenda.
let's see...
26 dead to a couple of injured people? Hmmmm....
You are a complete and utter moron, dweeb!!!!!!!
Sure moron a person with a handgun is going to take out someone in body armor with an assault rifle. That only happens in the movies and in your own delusional Rambo wet dreams.
Mary Lanza was a survivalist who turned her home into an arsenal. Not something liberal Democrats do, it's more a right wing bizzaro world thing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#824268 Dec 18, 2012
The Boy Messiah's Liberal MSM goes off the rails again hurting innocent people:

Wired - Internet Identifies, Threatens Wrong Man as Newtown Shooter: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/12/newto...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#824269 Dec 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred has said that the commie Kenyan is a Muslim Manchurian Candidate planted to destroy America from within for years.
You didn't build that...really?
America is just waking up to how right fred has been.
fred is an oracle
Sure Paulie " stupido come la merda" Izzo. You're a real oracle. What happened to Romney's 44 state run and veto proof Senate dumbass?
You're a delusional idiot Paulie; you always have and always will be.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#824270 Dec 18, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure moron a person with a handgun is going to take out someone in body armor with an assault rifle. That only happens in the movies and in your own delusional Rambo wet dreams.
Mary Lanza was a survivalist who turned her home into an arsenal. Not something liberal Democrats do, it's more a right wing bizzaro world thing.
Well, that explains a couple of things, like...

Carl Rowan, writer for the Baltimore Globe and co-host of a left-wing so-called "mainstream" media Sunday morning news program, who carried the flag at every gun control party, was arrested in DC after shooting at a teenager in his back yard with a pistol his son stole from an FBI evidence room and gave to him.

... and the neighborhoods that vote 100 percent Obama filling the morgues up every weekend and killing more people than are killed in a full-scale war.

Yeah. Democrats don't do that.

The next time your orbit comes close to Earth, try to get at least one foot on the planet.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#824271 Dec 18, 2012
Hillary suffers a diplomatic illness.
Immediately before she is to appear before Congress to explain how Obama and everyone in the administration spewed obvious lies at the UN and to the entire population of the country for two weeks after the White House and State Department hung the Americans in Libya out to dry and caused them to be killed by Al Qaeda, she claims to have fallen and sufferred a concussion.

That reminds me of all the mafia killer "godfathers" showing up in court for their trials in wheelchairs with oxygen masks on.

Who the hell believes this?
And, more importantly, why does half the country pretend to believe this?

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#824272 Dec 18, 2012
Correction:
Carl Rowan wroter for the Baltimore Sun. The Globe is the lying left-wing rag in Boston.
Please excuse the mistake.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#824273 Dec 18, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>if people can trust school faculity to teach & watch the kids for the biggest part of the day, then people should not afraid to let the the school faculity to protect themselves and the childern from a terrorist that killed all those kids in Newtown Connecticut and there is no difference allowing Airline Pilots that wish to carry a gun on plane to protect themselves and the passengers on a plane, the is no difference.
Schools have always had the option of partnering with the local law enforcement to have a policeman on site.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#824274 Dec 18, 2012
The land of opportunity...

Only in the United States can a black man get re-elected to Congress from an insane asylum.

The clues are everywhere. We're doomed. Muslim president in the White House having Wahabist terrorists over for dinner every week... Congressman elected from an insane asylum...

I'm beginning to believe the end times are here. When it is? December 21st?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824275 Dec 18, 2012
Now we know where Carol gets her crap from:

The tragic elementary school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut is a symptom of the general moral decline of the United States, according to James Dobson, the founder of the conservative Christian group Focus on the Family.

On his radio program Monday morning, Dobson said the country was facing judgment after turning its back on God.

“I mean millions of people have decided that God doesn’t exist, or he’s irrelevant to me and we have killed fifty-four million babies and the institution of marriage is right on the verge of a complete redefinition,” the influential conservative explained.“Believe me, that is going to have consequences too.”

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1xdRw )

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#824276 Dec 18, 2012
AR-15s are being cleared off the shelves at gun stores.
Seems like Americans are preparing to defend themselves from something.
Any liberal idiot here got any idea what is threatening the population?

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#824277 Dec 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Schools have always had the option of partnering with the local law enforcement to have a policeman on site.
Governments have always had to option to actually cough up some of the money to pay them, too.
Neither happened.
We have the most expensive education system in the world. Don't you think there is some money somewhere to pay for armed protection at our schools?
After all the money goes into the cronies' pockets, I guess there just isn't enough left over to protect the children, right?
... very weak, Dave. Very weak.

Loysville, PA

#824278 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
In our society we call them babies until we start talking about abortion. It makes it easier to perform the act. I gave no problem with abortion being legal. I do have a problem with abortion being used as a matter of convenience. There's a waiting period to buy a gun, why not abortion (i'm not talking 48hrs). And all options should be discussed with the woman during that period.
Here's something i personally have dealt with. Father's rights...abortion was held over my head to control me for months, and yes, i did whatever necessary to make sure my son was born. There should be some kind of mechanism to protect father's rights.
So, how come pregnant women say they are "having a baby" instead of "I have a baby".

What are they"expecting"?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824279 Dec 18, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that explains a couple of things, like...
Carl Rowan, writer for the Baltimore Globe and co-host of a left-wing so-called "mainstream" media Sunday morning news program, who carried the flag at every gun control party, was arrested in DC after shooting at a teenager in his back yard with a pistol his son stole from an FBI evidence room and gave to him.
... and the neighborhoods that vote 100 percent Obama filling the morgues up every weekend and killing more people than are killed in a full-scale war.
Yeah. Democrats don't do that.
The next time your orbit comes close to Earth, try to get at least one foot on the planet.
Oh really? Show us the link to that story and when it happened.
gonond

Pittsburgh, PA

#824280 Dec 18, 2012

Obama isnt going to last 4 years now?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824281 Dec 18, 2012
Dobson is not the first to link the horrific massacre of 20 children in Newtown to social conservative issues. A pastor in Tennessee blamed public schools for teaching “junk about evolution” and “how to be a homo.” Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association said God did not protect the children in Newtown because prayer was not sponsored by public schools. Fox News host Mike Huckabee said the shooting resulted from God being removed from American culture.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1xdRw )
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824282 Dec 18, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
AR-15s are being cleared off the shelves at gun stores.
Seems like Americans are preparing to defend themselves from something.
Any liberal idiot here got any idea what is threatening the population?
They're all a bunch of sickos like you.

Loysville, PA

#824283 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The obama administration is perfectly fine with drug cartels having assault rifles.
If it were illegal for buy assault weapons in the US then the cartels wouldn't have people buying them for them 40 at a time.

If the Obama administration was perfectly fine with Cartels smuggling assault weapons, there would not have been any programs to stop the smuggling, Dumbass.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#824284 Dec 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how come pregnant women say they are "having a baby" instead of "I have a baby".
What are they"expecting"?
Present perfect, dufus.
Get an education.

While you're at it, tell us which goddam Democrat put money for Cuba in the bill to help victims of Sandy.
Again, you idiots are thinking money grows on trees.

Loysville, PA

#824285 Dec 18, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Governments have always had to option to actually cough up some of the money to pay them, too.
Neither happened.
We have the most expensive education system in the world. Don't you think there is some money somewhere to pay for armed protection at our schools?
After all the money goes into the cronies' pockets, I guess there just isn't enough left over to protect the children, right?
... very weak, Dave. Very weak.
We have two local schools working with the local police to have a policeman on site.

If people want guns in the schools, then it should be with trained law enforcement.

Not some teacher or principal who took a weekend course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min IB DaMann 54,602
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr District 1 197,120
I Remember Mel Reynolds. 1 hr Indicted Again 1
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 8 hr robert 4
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 9 hr Outlaw Entitlements 2
Kim K has such a large azz, it turns me OFF. 9 hr Condoms unnecessary 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr contrary opinion 100,673
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages