Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823893 Dec 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how many members of the Supreme Court witnessed an abortion before their ruling?
The initial law surrounding Roe v Wade was quite restrictive.
Not anymore. It's what happens when you open the door just a crack. Once it's open, there's no closing it again.
Why don't you go join one of those anti abortion forums? We're not interested in this bullshyt.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#823894 Dec 17, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a shame YOU werent aborted, but you can do the right thing now by taking that Cabela's popgun, sticking it in your mouth, and pulling the trigger....:-)
There you go again, with your hate speech.

Typical of a coward.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#823895 Dec 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Carol.
Your model is for the President to fly over the scens, ala Bush and New Orleans.
How'd that remote way of dealing with a tragedy work for him??
Obama showed compassion and caring. The people of Newtown got the message, even if it flew right over your drug addled head.
He handled it perfectly.
Your anger is proof of this.
Deal with it, you hateful loser!!
Carol is still here she did not run away.
fred, florida and the collection of racist a s s hats are gone.

No woman wants to have an abortion.
Who should decide is the issue?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#823896 Dec 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Never had an abortion. Witnessed a few in the late 1970s in the hospital where I worked. Many nurses who were once pro-choice became anti-abortion - including myself. It was quite traumatic for some.
But if you refuse to watch what you don't want to see, you are more in denial than I thought, Lily.
I thought you believed a fetus was just a glob of tissue or something.
You have an opportunity to learn that maybe you were wrong. But refuse to do so.
What are we to call people like you - who want to be right in the face of being proven wrong?
Do you really think anybody here has NOT seen footage of a fetus in the womb?

Since they haven't released any photos or videos of the elementary school victims as they lay dead how do you know it was a tragedy?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#823897 Dec 17, 2012
carol wrote:
Disclaimer: If you don't have the stomach for this, don't watch it. This is the growing "fetus" so easily discarded by some early on in pregnancy.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Thanks for posting. Makes the pro-aborts chringe, but not from screaming about their 'right'. They come front and center, with what actual is..

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#823898 Dec 17, 2012
carol wrote:
If those poor sweet innocent children had been aborted in the same vile and inhuman way, no tears would have been shed by this president.
We all know it. But apparently, I'm the only one who will say it. And I will not back down from saying it.
Legalized abortion is a moral blight on a civilized society and we can never expect anything good to come of it.
In fact, we lost our way precisely in the late 1970s - when abortion became the law of the land.
We are, in fact, reaping what we have sown.
Dr. Mengele was a fetus at one time too, carol. So were Pol Pot, Idi Amin, and Charles Manson, not to mention the 'angelic and highly sentimentalized' former fetus, lately responsible for the deaths of 28 people in Connecticut.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823899 Dec 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch any one of the three videos I posted. Either put up or shut up - as the saying goes.
You're a sick woman. Get help. And, btw, perhaps you can write letters to the victims families and tell them that you found their applause "inappropriate", I'd love to hear them tell you a collective "gfy" sicko.

Location hidden

#823900 Dec 17, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure "you are the only one"
Everyone else was in mourning and being comforted at this service. You are a sick woman, Get help.
Inn Carol's sick, warped world, she wins either way.

She criticizes Obama for gooing to Newtown.

She'd have criticized him if he hadn't.

That's the behavior of schizophrenics.

Bet she's smoking like a chimney today, rolling out her sick views on abortion and the Newtown shootings.

Haven't heard her wn=hining about the 'war on smokers' lately.

Guess she got beat up too badly on that one!!

She really is sick. I pity her husband. At least daughter has escaped her warped hatred.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#823901 Dec 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>My death from ectopic pregnancy would have been a bit inconvenient for my two subsequent children - I'll grant you that much.
I said "most", troll.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823902 Dec 17, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is still here she did not run away.
fred, florida and the collection of racist a s s hats are gone.
No woman wants to have an abortion.
Who should decide is the issue?
I dunno, maybe someone like Huckabee, the one whose son is a dog killer or somethin...

Location hidden

#823903 Dec 17, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for posting. Makes the pro-aborts chringe, but not from screaming about their 'right'. They come front and center, with what actual is..
Doesn't bother me in the least.

But then, I have the law on my side.

You and Carol share abject ignorance and enjoy beating dead horses.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#823904 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Why don't you go join one of those anti abortion forums? We're not interested in this bullshyt.
Ok who decides?
State legislators, I don't think so.
Abortion is a difficult decision, some motived by poverty caused by Republicans wanted to make certain millionaires have that 7th vacation home.

Notice republican oppose abortion and Obamacare at the same time.
proud2bwhite

Urbana, IL

#823905 Dec 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a habit of saying truly stupid things.
You assume the 'armed adult' would be exactly where the danger was before it happened.
That's magical thinking, worthy of a true idiot!!
These people will shoot anyone, armed or not!!
And they have the element of suprise and shock on their side.
I'm sure a disturbed person such as you would tend to think you know how another disturbed person thinks.but as a disturbed person your BS has no merit.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#823907 Dec 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes will increase for all Americans on January 1.
Republicans want to reduce taxes for all Americans on January 1.
The rest of your crap is irrelevant.
You lost the election.
That is Not irrelevant.
Nj raider 1

United States

#823908 Dec 17, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
St<quoted text> what kind of rifle diid he have? And do you honestly believe a coward that picks helpless children as his victims would have stood up to an armed adult or even made the atempt. Highly unlikely. Cowards allways pick soft targets that don't shoot back.
My bad for 2wr long gap in my response, but he had 2 handguns a glock & a 9 sig sour. He also had an AR-15 bush master. Almost all of these mass shootings/shooters weapon of choice was the AR-15. The dude in the mall last week, the Aurora movie theater shooting, I'm not sure but I believe the Columbine shooting also had an AR 15. Now do I think if an adult was armed, would he have still done what occurred. Yes! Look at the bank robbers in San Francisco. The entire police force responded & they still walked & drove casually, all the while letting off AK-47s & when the last guy realized he couldn't get away, he shot himself in the head. Thats the key component. Somewhere along in their lives these people lost their fear of consequences, therefore have no fear of dying. Infact already made up their minds that their lives are going to end on that specific day at that specific time. They're hell bent on accomplishing their mission and an adult armed is only an optical, not a deterrent. In these situations nothing is black & white except the shooter. The same reason that it's impossible to win a war against kamikazes, it's impossible to stop these such acts once they start because while your thinking rational, these people have tunnel vision, all they see is the finish line. Not to mention the fact that until you've actually been in that type of situation, all you can do is say what you'd do. Reality is most people would freeze up. It's a whole other world when the target is shooting back.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#823909 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
I dunno, maybe someone like Huckabee, the one whose son is a dog killer or somethin...
Issue has changed since 1973.
Pregnant women email their sonogram with the name of the child.
Who decides is the issue.
Not the people who hate the 47%

Location hidden

#823911 Dec 17, 2012
carol wrote:
If those poor sweet innocent children had been aborted in the same vile and inhuman way, no tears would have been shed by this president.
We all know it. But apparently, I'm the only one who will say it. And I will not back down from saying it.
Legalized abortion is a moral blight on a civilized society and we can never expect anything good to come of it.
In fact, we lost our way precisely in the late 1970s - when abortion became the law of the land.
We are, in fact, reaping what we have sown.
So all the mass killings, terror attacks, economic problems, can be linked to abortion??

Ya used to have Retard Fred here to agree with your anti abortion stupidity, but he left after the election.

Fred knew he'd lost and left the field quietly.

Too bad you didn't get the message. You've left for a few days, or threatened to leave, several times over the years.

Yet, in the biggest loss ever, something you swore would never happen, OBama was reelected. That was a sure sign for you to leave.

Take the hint. Leave.

You've been proven wrong about every issue. Yet you're too blind to take the hint and leave the thread.

Now you've reached the point where even the wingnuts are calling you a fool for you focus on social issues, which have cost the Republiclowns dearly.

There are other threads on Topix where youd fit in better than here.

Go find them.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823913 Dec 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lanza's were Registered Republicans, both husband and wife.
They were wealthy, both had worked in finance, had mega-bucks. He's a VP at GE, I believe.
The mother made a tragic mistake, but then, she was a gun nut, survivalist, and NRA fan.
Only the wingnuts are survivalists. We have some of them here.
I read that the father was paying $250,000 a year to her so she'd never have to work again in her life. They seem like nice people
who happened to have a son with mental issues;do you think she would have kept guns around if she thought he was violent?
Despite everything it seems hard to believe. I hope that some answers can be uncovered for the closure of the families as to what made him go to that school. There were some reports that he had been the day or so before the incident, not sure if it's true.
Also read that she had at least 12 guns.
I hope they ban assault weapons, the fact is that if there were no guns in the house, he may have stabbed her to death and killed himself and those innocent kids wouldn't have been massacred.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

#823914 Dec 17, 2012
I'm back!

DEMOCRATS pass legislation NOW!

"In 2000, there were 1,580 suffocations"

Ban REFRIGERATORS!

they suffocate children...

http://www.childdeathreview.org/causessuf.htm

Location hidden

#823915 Dec 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>#1, Applause at a funeral memorial is bad etiquette.
Its supposed to be a somber occasion.
#2, And it shouldn't be about Obama trying to pretend he gives a damn about those victims. Anybody with half a mind knows this is his way of trying to make people believe that his plans for gun control are all about the "public's" safety, when it is not.
More talking thru your azz, eh??

And you know what Obama is thinking based on your racism, your stupidity, or both??

Thank God there are true Americans, like those in Newtown, who appreciate the President of their NAtion taking the time to grieve with them.

May God bless them.

May God Damn the likes of you and Lorac, true haters that you are..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min scirocco 49,252
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min scirocco 68,894
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min Eric 71,134
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 23 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 23
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Edmond Pulpo 181,905
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 2 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 3 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]