Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,043)

Showing posts 760,841 - 760,860 of1,033,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

In America, folks often ask, "what the hell is wrong with black people?" In the aftermath of the Colorado Movie Massacre, Columbine, and many other incidents, we need to ask, "what the hell is wrong with young white men?

http://open.salon.com/blog/chauncey_devega/20...
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Screw your so-called second amendment rights. Screw your so-called right to bear arms. Your rights end where America's children's safety begins.
Your president is responsible for the killing of children over seas.
Redguy

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: Our presidents (plural) and vice president (former) are responsible for killing children overseas.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
He's pretty good at killing economys too !
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
In America, folks often ask, "what the hell is wrong with black people?" In the aftermath of the Colorado Movie Massacre, Columbine, and many other incidents, we need to ask, "what the hell is wrong with young white men?
http://open.salon.com/blog/chauncey_devega/20...
They're on medication
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Hialeah cop and wife charged with illegal gun sales

A federal grand jury has indicted a Hialeah police officer and his wife, a former officer for West Miami and Golden Beach, on charges of unlicensed firearms dealing.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/14/3142489...

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Unless we are ready to be a nation of vegetarians, "reasonable" hunting weapons should not be banned. It is no more ethically defensible to let someone kill an animal for us than killing the animal ourselves. There are legitimate arguments on both sides regarding the humanity in the way in which the animal is killed but that's a debate for another time.
That being said, the weapon may be a bow, guns aren't necessary to hunt.
And, the argument regarding the 2nd Amendment provision to arm a militia to protect us from our government is moot. We might as well use rocks against the weapons that the government arsenal has in it.
I'd be much happier in a world without guns, ban them all.
Redguy

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget Watts and Compton in California and Chicago, blacks killing blacks ...be fair, don't be racist ...
Okay, I'm up for a clueless, nuts and disagree..

And don't forget Silverado S&L, Enron, Lehman Bros., Bank of America, Morgan Chase, HSBC... get busted for a few grams of plant leaves in your pocket or stealing a couple hundred bucks and go to jail. Get busted for ripping off millions or billions... HAHAHAHA! Like THAT'S gonna happen.
OUR EVIL GOVERMENT

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>1-President Obama CAN and WILL ban guns during his second term. There are legal ways to do it and he has the support of a majority of the American people.
2-Unlike guns, automobiles are not specifically designed to kill people.
3-People kill people with guns because guns are so plentiful. There are three guns for every man woman and child in America.
4-You're an idiot.
PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE,NOT GUNS,NOT "Suicide bombers,NOT CARS,NOT KNIVES (BUT PEOPLE)(GET IT!!!!)WHY ARE YOU SO ignorant???????
Redguy

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Hialeah cop and wife charged with illegal gun sales
A federal grand jury has indicted a Hialeah police officer and his wife, a former officer for West Miami and Golden Beach, on charges of unlicensed firearms dealing.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/14/3142489...
Clearly the guns they bought and sold were for hunting, target use and personal protection. They were just selling out of their private collection. As any good NRA spokesman would point out, many gun owners would cherish the ability to have 647 firearms, but few can afford to own them all at one time.
Black Homo Junkie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so sorry that the latest mass shooter just had to be a white guy. i can just imagine the pleasure you racists would have experienced if it had been a person of color. and heck, you would have had a much better excuse for it happening than something like 'it was God's wrath'.
Just like you junkie Obama lovers with the Liberal media ran with Zimmerman being a White guy! He is Hispanic,and the Liberal media had to keep hammering on him because they were wrong!

Fuckyouu Blacks,you had a very nice person running for President named Hermann Cain!How sucked if you had to work!
We had another successful millionaire running for President!You want the freebies!

IZ gots Obama phone
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Gun Advocacy Group Responds:‘Gun Control Supporters Have The Blood Of Little Children On Their Hands’
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/12/14/1...
how ignorant must you be to think that that sort of statement would help your cause?
This tragedy falls squarely on the shoulders of CEO barack obama who will now take steps to disarm even more American citizens.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Twenty-six people gunned down in a school including 20 small children. Where the hell is Mullah Obama? Oh yeah, planning for his $4 million vacation in Hawaii that we're paying for. Why isn't he on the ground in Newton, Conn. getting a photo op with the grieving parents? Oh I see now, the children were all WHITE children. Now I get it. Like Benghazigate, I'm sure he's hoping this "bump in the road" will soon be behind us.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Gansta Rap glorifies violence
What does that have to do with an autistic white boy killing his mother and 28 others in Conn.?

While Auschwitz is typically used as the meter for concentration camps, it would appear, the prisoners in that camp were marched to their deaths to the strains of “Eine Kleine Nacht Musik”, Strauss and Lehar Waltzes, arias like Puccini’s “Un Bel di” from Madama Butterfly and “Ave Maria”
(ref. Newman & Kirtey’s “Alma Rose, Vienna to Auschwitz”)

Wagner’s music was played in the camp in Dr. Mengele’s laboratory to drown out the screams of his victims.
(ref. Sam Shirakawa in his book on Wilhelm Furtwaengler,“The Devil’s Music Master” wrote in 1992,“The notorious Dr. Mengele reportedly conducted his heinous medical experiments with recordings of Wagner playing continuously in counterpoint to the screamings of his human guinea pigs.”)

In Dachau, Wagner’s music accompanied Nazi party speeches blared over the camp sound system.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>This tragedy falls squarely on the shoulders of CEO barack obama who will now take steps to disarm even more American citizens.
It will be the undoing of his presidency , the catalyst to revolution you might say , he had better tread lightly on this one this very well may be his waterloo.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
Unless we are ready to be a nation of vegetarians, "reasonable" hunting weapons should not be banned. It is no more ethically defensible to let someone kill an animal for us than killing the animal ourselves. There are legitimate arguments on both sides regarding the humanity in the way in which the animal is killed but that's a debate for another time.
That being said, the weapon may be a bow, guns aren't necessary to hunt.
And, the argument regarding the 2nd Amendment provision to arm a militia to protect us from our government is moot. We might as well use rocks against the weapons that the government arsenal has in it.
I'd be much happier in a world without guns, ban them all.
Agree
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
Twenty-six people gunned down in a school including 20 small children. Where the hell is Mullah Obama? Oh yeah, planning for his $4 million vacation in Hawaii that we're paying for. Why isn't he on the ground in Newton, Conn. getting a photo op with the grieving parents? Oh I see now, the children were all WHITE children. Now I get it. Like Benghazigate, I'm sure he's hoping this "bump in the road" will soon be behind us.
You didn't see the President address the American people yesterday on this subject? That brought him and millions of Americans to tears?
Must have been that "bump" you got on your head. gfy dummie
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right! All children should be removed from areas of high black population density. Immediately!
Impossible task. Ghetto-rats can sh't babies faster than we can haul them out.
Redguy

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

OUR EVIL GOVERMENT wrote:
<quoted text>
PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE,NOT GUNS,NOT "Suicide bombers,NOT CARS,NOT KNIVES (BUT PEOPLE)(GET IT!!!!)WHY ARE YOU SO ignorant???????
People have been killing people since the beginning, whether it was with a stone or stick, it is safe to say it was almost always with a weapon.
A pocketknife is a tool, a bayonet is for stabbing. A car is for transportation, and tank is for battle. A Winchester 70 is for hunting, the AR was invented to kill humans.
I appreciate machines for their design and quality, but they remain JUST machines and I do not worship them. Many 2nd amendment enthusiasts cross that line. Rationally, a firearm is just an assemblage of levers and tubes. To the irrational, it is a thing of power and beauty.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>It will be the undoing of his presidency , the catalyst to revolution you might say , he had better tread lightly on this one this very well may be his waterloo.
Will he classify this as a random act of workplace violence?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 760,841 - 760,860 of1,033,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 42,926
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Grand Birther 167,377
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,000
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 24 min boundary painter 326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min boundary painter 4,020
Abby 4-16 41 min Mister Tonka 29
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min prognosticator 96,006
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search