Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#823826 Dec 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you report any of these incidents to police?
It is not an accident when someone fires a gun without knowledge of where he is shooting.
Sounds like more typical Dave BS.
Neighbor's family members.

They stopped & learned a little.

As for you, I don't really give a rat's ass whether you believe it or not.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#823827 Dec 17, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama won the election
Romney polled a poor 47%
Republicans are at odds with the voters on guns, right to vote and issues on rape brought up by lovely Republican Senate candidates.
Republican can raise taxes on 98% of Americans if they wish.
Taxes will increase for all Americans on January 1.

Republicans want to reduce taxes for all Americans on January 1.

The rest of your crap is irrelevant.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#823828 Dec 17, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang it, I have to leave just when my favorite secret agent shows up.
"Your mission Mr. Felch (should you decide to accept it), is to infiltrate the homes of all law-abiding gun owners, steal their weapons, and try not to soil their linen. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds".....:-)
Obviously, it shook your world.

You're still talking about it!!

I notice you didn't take me up on my offer. Of course, if even the police can't find you trailer, how could I??

ROFLMAO!!

Don't like to we awakened from sleep, eh??

You live in a fantasy world,thinking your guns can keep you safe.

You've watched too many Chuck Norris movies!!

Glad I could prove you and the oysterman to be such cowards!!

All those guns, yet you're afraid of someone from CT!! Is it because we're so wealthy, and you desert rats so poor??

I thought so!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#823829 Dec 17, 2012
ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were being raped what would you rather have:
1) a firearm
2) a tampon
3) birth control
4) a ham and cheese sandwich
5) a joint
6)a fast-working laxative.

:)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823830 Dec 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"A society is ultimately judged by how it treats its weakest and most vulnerable members."
Quote repeated by Truman and Ghandi among others.
So you be the judge:
http://vimeo.com/9867096
Make sure you watch the whole thing before your verdict.
I will not watch your sick anti abortion bullshyt. You are punishing yourself for your own abortions; admit, finally fer krissakes and set yourself free.
This is not about you and your sick obsession. The President went to comfort the families, it was lovely and healing.
And what did you take from it? Ugliness, and that ugliness comes from inside you. It's you Carol, it's you. You can cite your bible verses and go to church all you want and pretend to be holier than thou, but you are the most hate consumed person on here.
Maybe you need to get re-dunked or something.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#823831 Dec 17, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are willing to jeopardize the public by failing to report criminal activity by your neighbors?

They won't learn a damn thing from you letting them off the hook.

If some neighbor shot into my house, I would turn them in without a second thought, no matter how well I knew them.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#823832 Dec 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaker Boehner has offered a compromise.
Call it caving in if you choose, if winning is more important to you than addressing the problem.
The ball is now in Obama's court.
My guess is that he prefers the cliff to any compromise, like a spoiled child.
What says your sockpuppet, Demos/Tenzing?
Funny how the two people here who beat the crap out of you on a daily basis, you decide must be the same person!! LOL

(paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep)

Carry on, nitwit!!

I'm lovin' it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823833 Dec 17, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dave,
Did you report this to the police? Firing into an occupied dwelling is a crime, a second degree felony, punishable by up to 5 years. Your wife or son could have been killed. This is extremely disturbing.
My bedroom window was shot at by a bb gun by the neighbor; they're students, and went I went over there they begged and pleaded with me not to call police and payed for the new window. I agreed, but said if I ever hear a bb gun again, I will not give you a warning, I'll call 911. That roommate they had has since moved. This is serious. Don't let it slide.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#823834 Dec 17, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights are perfect documents. The problem is, they were NEVER enforced to the letter from day one, and every subsequent "amendment" (excepting the 22nd) has subsequently weakened the document....
Yeah, banning slavery and extending the vote to women clearly "weakened" them.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823836 Dec 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are willing to jeopardize the public by failing to report criminal activity by your neighbors?
They won't learn a damn thing from you letting them off the hook.
If some neighbor shot into my house, I would turn them in without a second thought, no matter how well I knew them.
I agree. BTW John, you're making a whole lot of sense lately. I'm impressed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823837 Dec 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your abortion stupidity and stuff it!!
Abortion is legal, a fetus is not a human being.
Life begins when the first breath is drawn outside the womb, idiot!!
Deal with it, you wingnut!!
I have no doubt that if she ever left her house that she'd be one of those nuts standing outside of abortion clinics with pictures of dead fetuses.
Sick in the head obsessed. A memorial service for the families of the massacred children and she turns into an abortion issue!
How bloody effed up in the head do you have to be to think like that? Kerrrisst.

Location hidden

#823838 Dec 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but there are three positions in the abortion debate, not two.
There are those who are pro-abortion, not just pro-choice.
The only people who might be "pro-abortion" are eugenics dinosaurs and the only ones I've seen are on the right.

Location hidden

#823839 Dec 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but there are three positions in the abortion debate, not two.
There are those who are pro-abortion, not just pro-choice.
Oh, there are evidently more than two sides to the gun debate as evidenced by posters here who would like to see open season on brown people.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#823840 Dec 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes will increase for all Americans on January 1.
Republicans want to reduce taxes for all Americans on January 1.
The rest of your crap is irrelevant.
Under Obama's plan. all Americas are eligible for a tax cut.

Now what?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823841 Dec 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>6)a fast-working laxative.
:)
Calling Code Brown!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#823842 Dec 17, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not watch your sick anti abortion bullshyt. You are punishing yourself for your own abortions; admit, finally fer krissakes and set yourself free.
This is not about you and your sick obsession. The President went to comfort the families, it was lovely and healing.
And what did you take from it? Ugliness, and that ugliness comes from inside you. It's you Carol, it's you. You can cite your bible verses and go to church all you want and pretend to be holier than thou, but you are the most hate consumed person on here.
Maybe you need to get re-dunked or something.
Never had an abortion. Witnessed a few in the late 1970s in the hospital where I worked. Many nurses who were once pro-choice became anti-abortion - including myself. It was quite traumatic for some.

But if you refuse to watch what you don't want to see, you are more in denial than I thought, Lily.

I thought you believed a fetus was just a glob of tissue or something.

You have an opportunity to learn that maybe you were wrong. But refuse to do so.

What are we to call people like you - who want to be right in the face of being proven wrong?

Location hidden

#823843 Dec 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, but the teacher and few children killed in the second classroom could have escaped while the shooter was busy in the first.
Second, the shooter did not run out of ammo and only killed himself when confronted by police.
So cover in place would not have saved anybody if the police response had been slower.
As I said, the correct approach is not clear.
Remember that at Columbine, the police did not enter the building for hours, preferring containment. The lesson learned was that this approach was wrong.
... and evidently that lesson was learned and applied here. Kudos to the first responders!
carol

Orlando, FL

#823844 Dec 17, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that if she ever left her house that she'd be one of those nuts standing outside of abortion clinics with pictures of dead fetuses.
Sick in the head obsessed. A memorial service for the families of the massacred children and she turns into an abortion issue!
How bloody effed up in the head do you have to be to think like that? Kerrrisst.
Watch any one of the three videos I posted. Either put up or shut up - as the saying goes.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#823845 Dec 17, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
Its a sad and sick thing to use the death of these children as a tool for a liberal agenda , but as it is ,the sick sad minds of liberals will not let a good tragedy go to waste.
I agree, an Ultra Pseudo Liberal Mother acting like conservative buying & allowing her mentally ill son have guns & besides show him how to use and knowing how the Ultra Pseudo Liberals mind thinks, the mother thought by giving her son guns it would help his mental illiness & make him better.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#823846 Dec 17, 2012
West Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin, an "A" rated member of the NRA, on Monday questioned the availability of assault weapons and suggested Friday's shooting in Newtown, Conn. has opened up the issue for debate.

Manchin said past debates about assault weapons have been shut down over a fear of destroying Second Amendment rights. But the senator said last Friday's shooting changed all that. "The massacre of so many innocent children has changed—has changed America. We've never seen this happen," Manchin said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Manchin issued criticism of assault weapons, saying, "I don't know anyone in the sporting or hunting arena that goes out with an assault rifle. I don't know anybody that needs 30 rounds in a clip to go hunting. I mean, these are things that need to be talked about."

Manchin, who received an endorsement from the NRA's Political Victory Fund for his 2012 re-election race, is one of the most prominent gun rights advocates in the Senate to speak about assault weapons in the wake of the shooting.

What? Did this guy forget what state he represents?

Flack!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 12-19 4 min Mister Tonka 8
abby 12-19 10 min Sublime1 6
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 23 min not a ghost 357
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min Mandela 71,007
Word (Dec '08) 26 min not a ghost 4,793
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 27 min not a ghost 717
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 30 min not a ghost 389
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min jacques Ottawau 181,784
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:39 am PST

NBC Sports 3:39AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action
Bleacher Report 6:02 AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears