Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
760,641 - 760,660 of 1,101,345 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#823442 Dec 16, 2012
Not only afraid and respectful of, they employee them.

They all have Security Guards. If not all, then most.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Politicians are afraid and respectful of gun owners, NRA or not.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#823443 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of Bush's horses and all of his men, couldn't find Saddam's WMD's again!!
You prove your pigheaded ignorance every time you bring up the completely discredited idea that Saddam moved anything.
All of the AWACs and alll of the satelites we had watching Iraq saw nothing.
Yet Carol still peddles the same, dumb lies.
You haven't an iota of evidence, even Bush said Saddam had no WMD's. yet you still call Bush a liar.
You're hopeless, Lorac.
She's a compulsive liar, evidently that's a Christian trait I was previously unaware of.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#823444 Dec 16, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree, that Jacksonville guy got out of dodge quick; that's an easy first degree murder if I ever saw one. I can't believe he thinks he can use the stand your ground law! What an idiot. Don't like the loud music? What about close your windows and drive off? Too many trigger happy nuts around.
Think of all the parents of autistic and aspergers kids now; after this. Aspergers kids are really different, don't make friends, are loners, usually brilliant. Doesn't mean they're all killers.
Seriously, if she was afraid of her son, why would she have guns in the house? Sounds like something went totally haywire. We'll soon find out.
"silly"
Why do you not let a judge and jury determine if Zimmerman is guilty of murder? Afraid of the justice system.
Peace

Spokane, WA

#823445 Dec 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Try you ? What does that mean exactly tough guy ?
"RUSH1OME"

"nutsucker" is into gay sex.
Peace
dem

United States

#823446 Dec 16, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"RUSH1OME"
"nutsucker" is into gay sex.
Peace
Isn't everyone?
dem

United States

#823447 Dec 16, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun owners vs machine gun owners
Romney Ryan in 2016, a really good idea
Your posts as nobama may have helped elected President Obama in 2012
Thanks
Do you have a pneumatic machine you could run on my ck?
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#823448 Dec 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't everyone?
Dem meet Nutsucker , Nutsucker meet Dem, do you want the room by the hour or by the night?

Spokane, WA

#823449 Dec 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't everyone?
"dem"
You maybe, not everyone.
Peace
KMA

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#823450 Dec 16, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The visit is symbolic you fkn stooge, to assure the families and town that they're not alone in their sorrow and that the entire nation is mourning along with them.
As an aside crisis is__hah!
The visit is a photo-op, you fcukingass. Who stands to benefit from his grand appearance, the shattered families? Condolences and reassurances would be better served by a personal call. He's there to further his agenda, maybe even squeeze out another phantom tear.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#823451 Dec 16, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Should the police (our employees) have military-style weapons?
I would rather they didn't. They wouldn't need that kind of firepower if our government didn't engage them in a phony war.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#823452 Dec 16, 2012
In what way do you believe our Government is engaging Law Enforcement in a phony war?

Border Patrol is certainly a "phony war".

But which were you refering to?
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather they didn't. They wouldn't need that kind of firepower if our government didn't engage them in a phony war.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#823453 Dec 16, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The visit is a photo-op, you fcukingass. Who stands to benefit from his grand appearance, the shattered families? Condolences and reassurances would be better served by a personal call. He's there to further his agenda, maybe even squeeze out another phantom tear.
Blah blah blah. Another right whiner bitching when he goes and would bitch if he didn't.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#823454 Dec 16, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In the cockpit? As I said, some do but most don't.
Perhaps you're old enough to recall when the Airline Pilots Assn was "pleading" for guns in the cockpit and were told by congress that they weren't trustworthy enough.
your right, the Airline Pilots Assn was "pleading" for guns in the cockpit and were told by congress that they weren't trustworthy enough.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

#823455 Dec 16, 2012
The Westboro Baptist Church, the controversial group known for protesting outside funerals of slain U.S. service members, announced that it will picket a vigil for the victims of Friday's Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, the second largest mass killing in American history.

Shirley Phelps-Roper, a spokesperson for the group and, like most members of the organization, a relative of the group's founder, Fred Phelps, announced on Twitter on Saturday the group's plan "to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/16/west...
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#823456 Dec 16, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about "conservatives", but believe that the church folk stayed away because of Romney's religion. Republicans need to stop listening to the evangelicals, who are nothing more than anti-abortion economic liberals.
You can believe what you want, but thanks to Turdblossom, you're stuck with them.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#823457 Dec 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. Another right whiner bitching when he goes and would bitch if he didn't.
You've got that argument down pat. If someone had shot and killed that idiot, you'd be bitching right now that 'the kids were put in serious danger by a teacher bringing firearms to school'. Don't tell me you wouldn't.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#823458 Dec 16, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible makes just about as much sense, or lack thereof, as the foreign policy of Obama.

Obama replaced a secular dictator in Egypt with an equally ruthless Islamic dictator.

Good move, Barry. Probably following the wise counsel of Susan Rice.
He is a liberal, everything is about politics under the pretense of "fairness"!!!

And liberals fall for it by the millions!!!

Westerville, OH

#823459 Dec 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
After Sandy, Global Warming Should Be the Top Priority in Obama’s Second Term

Americans went into the voting booth yesterday with horrific images of the fallout from Superstorm Sandy fresh in their minds. Pictures of homes ripped from their moorings, stories of children whisked away by rushing waters, reports of elderly people trapped on top floors of buildings — the true cost of ignoring science’s warnings about global warming are now all too vivid.

http://greenpeaceblogs.org/2012/11/07/after-s...
Did Bush caused Katrina or Obama caused Sandy?

Westerville, OH

#823460 Dec 16, 2012
Here is evidence liberals are hypocrite mental disorder cases void of reality and common sense:

When Bush did not signed the Kyoto protocol Bush was accused of causing Katrina,

When Obama did not sign the Kyoto protocol he was not accused of causing Sandy.

Therefore, under logical rational reasoning conclusion:

Liberals must be defeated to save the world!!!
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#823461 Dec 16, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
Barack Obama is flying to the Connecticut town devastated by America's second-deadliest school shooting to mourn with relatives of the 20 children and six adults who lost their lives
He sho is....you didn't think he'd pass up on da childun's massacre and milk it....everything he do is politically calculated by Valerie Jarret in order to push da loony left agenda, Barry an his thugs can go put a lip lock on a rotten pud. day is sickening.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr joey 2
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 4 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 5 hr FXX 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••